WW3 Happenings

CHINA CAUGHT "RED HANDED" TRANSFERRING OIL TO NK

So when do we light up these zipperheads and end them once and for all? With all their scheming and backstabbing, they're practically Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_fuel#History
hooktube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_in_the_nineteenth_century
nytimes.com/2006/07/23/magazine/23counterfeit.html
business.time.com/2012/02/24/how-the-u-s-could-pressure-north-korea-tomorrow-quit-the-100-bill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdollar
rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/
71republic.com/2017/12/10/gold-or-bust-how-russia-and-china-can-make-gold-great-again/
mintpressnews.com/de-dollarization-continues-china-iran-to-eliminate-greenback-from-bilateral-trade/235339/
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/196382/chinas-secrets-of-jewish-success
archive.is/JY0sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goy-free first post!

this all political theater. It like watching a bunch of WWF wrestler drama

Sorry OP, if you want to go to war while the home base is being exterminated (to further destroy what is left of whites), do it yourself.
However, this is still news & is fine to bump.

Never

so is the correct etymology of the phrase "red handed" actually referring to commie, and by proxy, jew, shenanigans?

No?

Trump's playing the right game with China. Letting them gain/lose face (appearances). In China everything is a lie, but appearances matter.

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH BROTHER
Ten million dead in ten minutes gentlemen

Never, idiot. Afrimerica is a third world country.

Holla Forums is a fucking joke now. Can't even seriously discuss geopolitics in this shit hole. It's sub-reddit tier at this point.

Were to go user, were to go?

war with commie china is fine to me, but not simply to NK

You don't belong here you fucking ZOGBOT.

Its just 8ch tbh. Ill catch flak but cuckchan has good insight, especially /ptg/.
I blame the mods tbh. They don't allow fun posting for moral (see soy boy thread) and ban quality posters for the smallest infractions. It drives anons away.

Morale*

why do you say that?

>why cant we talk about needing another (((war))) with whites dying! Fucking cuckchan reddit!!
No cunt. Only the war against the kike and shitskin is good, all else is whites dying and kikes hand rubbing in celebration

Try Haaretz for based discussions on genociding NatSoc countries.

Demoralization shills run rampant as well as posts that amount to just static such as
Add and youve got yourself a shithole worth a lot of frustration and stagnation.

brother

Ah, I meant >>11092961as the static.

the worlds a little bit more complex then that
regardless this threads getting derailed to all shit

Exactly. Look at the only 136 PPH and only 2099 Active IPs.
A historic low. This place is dying and the mods are to blame.

this
NK tested a nuke more than a decade ago
which means they have them
which means nothing will happen to them like so far
which means this is political theater
which means Trump is just trying to act boomer tough for the retarded neocon kikes and their "Jesus loves Israel" supporters

I'm honestly not trying to sow discord and ww3 is not imminent from this debacle but this place doesn't feel like the 2015 8ch anymore where anons were abundant and full of spiff and vigor. Its turned sour, pessimistic and off putting.
Its just not fun to wallow through all the bullshit. And 8ch is severely lacking in OC, much of which is actually supplemented via cuckchan, where anons are actually having fun and kicking the shit out of demoralization shills. Sure, theyre still cucked but 8ch is cucked in its own ways roo.

I dont think anything is gonna come of this
Yanks knew china would continue to trade with NK
Not sure why hed even bother to signal to people that chinas breaking sanctions everyone knew they would anyway

Hardly the Cuban fucking Missile Crisis is it?

You fucking moron, North Korea is not our enemy- they support Assad, are anti-Zionist, and refuse to recognize Israel. How the fuck does sending white men to die in Korea help the white race? Is this /r/the_donald? I hate the Chinese but who are we to bitch about them trading with their neighbor with whom they are aligned? This is ridiculous. Fuck the UN, fuck "sanctions" kikery, and fuck you OP, you faggot.

Kikebart and Foxjews are also worth checking out to join other good goyim excited about expanding Israel's empire.

Exactly. No one will respond in any meaningful way other than "A strongly worded message"-tier shit.

Yeah sure. Tell me that in a month when there's still no response by anyone other than "We uh, c-condemn t-that. pls stop, Ping Ping."

Where's the outrage, Trump? Sanctions against Israel when?

Castle doctrine bitch, kill the fuckers next time. We support that shit. Screaming and throwing rocks isn't doing it.

Why wouldn't China sell oil to North Korea? There's pretty much no scenario I can think of where it is in their interests to remove a buffer state.

The US already gave up its manufacturing capability. The US is already a nigger-spic garbage heap. The US has just spent the last two decades losing wars. Why would anyone do anything the US asks it to? There's zero benefit.

What if I told you the saber rattling between trump and the norks was all a ruse and the framework of an amiable diplomatic solution has already been ironed out. What if I told you this is nD chess?

kek all communists are liars
Kim and Xi.
Chinks and their eastern brood are all about respect and face even though they lie constantly.
Catching China and plastering it all over news alienates their neighbors further. The ASEAN summit clearly showed that they aren't exactly loved due to South China sea.
The shifty slant eyed yellow man can't handle the bantz.

Those lost UN shekels are really hurting aren't they?
Without lil kim either China or worst korea could take care of management while we fucked back off where we belong.
No need for a buffer when there is no US presence.

Yup. It's about being caught.

I don't really know what you're trying to get across here.
Uh, I guess. North Korea probably doesn't see it that way.
You can't possibly be this dumb.

Nothing but blackpills and related bullshit in this thread. Why the fuck would we bother with the War when we could just go with Tariffs? It's an Idea none of you Kosher Cocksuckers even thought of. China's about to have a credit bubble burst the likes of which none of us ever seen. There going to drop back to Warring Kingdom tier China, except with shitty sand apartments.

and there's nothing you or Trump can do about it

I really don't think they care about being caught. If they did, they probably wouldn't keep selling them oil. What's the US going to do about it? Boycott Chinese products? Wait it out for 2 to 3 decades to build up the manufacturing capability it has already off-shored? Rally it's 56% population that's basically Zimbabwe already in the under 18?

>Red handed
What else gommie scum are? Blue handed like the smurfs?

go be retarded somewhere else
superstates don't have the realistic means to punish each other and war is out of the question

Who supplied NK with nukes and rockets? The stupid NorKs couldn’t have had much involvement.
I don’t know. All I hear is a lot of speculation.
Can’t wait to see what happens. Unless I see a mushroom cloud.

Nothing but white noise.

We'll see about that commie.
China is far far away from being self sufficient and independent. As much as they sucked their way into the american economy they became completely dependent on it with no middle class to speak of that could consume their own shit. And they import food and oil by a wide margin.
Couple that with alienating all of their neighbors that would gladly take on all of those american factories that aren't coming home, you'll see caving in pretty fast.
China's a paper tiger that will implode as soon as you see them going under 5% growth.

If you're not a kike, your a dumb nigger that has no idea the shit storm that's brewing in china domestically. We can turn off the tap and it will come crashing down.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

So you want to start a world war that will slaughter millions of White lives because some non-White country helped another non-White country that has nothing to do with White countries?

Oh I see…

The US should stop selling the chinks water.

The US shouldn't be reliant on another (non-White/communist) country for its survival.

How about you get lost along with the OP if this board hasnt gotten kosher enough even after all the redditors flooding it?

What exactly do you want us to talk about?
Everyone knows that China is still shipping oil to them.
Everyone knows that China is still shipping coal to them.
Everyone knows that China is still shipping literally everything to them.
Everyone knows nothing even worth speculating over will happen about this.
Everyone knows that Best Korea is backed by China.
Everyone knows that the containment strategy of Chinas proxy meme is a farce and it's all about North Koreas open opposition against "Israel" and military support of Arab countries standing in the way of Zionist supremacy

You got that backwards. We can survive without Chink Plastic. Niggers and spics can't survive can't survive it though.

Then why don't you just ban all imports from China? Surely that would send a message, right?

Didn't president Trump say he would cut off all trade to any country trading with North Korea? Are we going to stop all buying from China? Is this it?

I just got off a ban for 'chronic shitposting' for making a post about Dr. Pierce's purchase of that record label and what it resulted in.

Our survival isn't dependent upon cheap consumer goods.

We aren't exactly at that point yet yid. We'll do shit on our terms, not yours.

Isn't that why we're drilling in Alaska & they passed the Dakota Pipeline? We're already heading that direction with energy production.

tell that to the average normalfag

We should be surviving without chink plastic but the anti-white globalists are pushing it on us.

I really don't give a fuck about niggers and spics. Whites shouldn't have anything to do with them, either.

the USA's reliance on cheap, foreign labor increases by the year.

Nothing will happen. (((Trump))) cut a deal with the Chinks to go into Syria instead of Amerigoys. Now (((Trump))) and (((Jared))) are pushing the North Korea narrative and to create human capital for kiked Central Banks.

Fuck (((Jared))), (((Yael))) and shabbos goy (((Trump))).

Mazel tov, Chabad and Rothschild! Wonder how long before I'm b& andy post deleted. The (((mods))) hate this pic I post of Trump.

I didn't see if anyone brought it up but.. I just realized something

This is a direct kick to China's tiny little chink nuts.

The dakota pipeline doesn't do anything for us beyond a few jobs putting it together. That pipeline is used to move Canadian jew shale oils and it leaves us with the waste.

They will live just fine without their cheap toys.

Yeah. Filtered.

Poorly kept secret: America has the lions share of remaining oil reserves under its soil

If you aren't a kike you might as well be you fucking mongoloid

Then do nothing and let them do the same in a slower manner. Not our problem shitskin.

What's the blackpill? Misguided priorities and misdiagnosis of core problems are the real redpill now?

Many such cases. I was banned for shitting on Ted Kaczynski. I admitted that while he was right about practically everything, he maimed and killed innocent people, white people. He also got some shady characters granted but his executions were god fucking awful.

Who the fuck said I was a Palestinian?

It would really put a damper on the Business Kikes and the Pedowood Kikes plans. The Pedowood kikes want to use China as there new stupid Flock to leech movie Shekels off of. How are they to blow their pittance of a Wage away if we deny the Business Kike his new found Shekel mill Proxy? You can sell Chinks canned fucking air and they've been hustled by the Bank Kike to have a credit that surpasses their GDP.

Where did I give the impression that there was a spark of concern?

Why do you care so much for non-related collateral damage when it concerns a totally non-related people rising up against their oppressors? Sand nigger.

Pretty much. Can't wait to see the commie (((gooks))) put in their place.

My point was that Whites should be separate from non-Whites and non-White countries.

If Whites are reliant in any way, shape or form to non-Whites we are at their mercy.

In this case, the hit and run OP wants millions of Whites to die because of something some non-White country did with another non-White country. Both countries that Whites should have nothing to do with.

yea I thought so

Why? You assert that we are so dependent on their cheap plastic shit and yet you fail to establish how or why. Everyone's houses are full of cheap chinese garbage. Do they need that shit to live? no. Would they be 'going without' if they had to spend a little bit more to have something of quality verses chink shit? no Would causing the country to have to manufacture more on its own soil hurt it in any way? no. Are you a fucking blackpilling kike? yes.

I'm sure we can survive without having our lawns mowed by beaners or our computers fucked with remotely from pajeetistan.

Anything and everything that shines a bad light on the kikes must be taken advantage of. Doing so does not translate to catering to shitskins.

Yes, we can. But as long as that's being promoted and normalized Whites will never be free. And it will just get worse year by year.

What we need is an actual trade alliance with Russia. Let the Eagle and Bear work together and strengthen each other. We could benefit so much from putting our strengths together instead of using it against each other's jews.

So you can't even link the post where you perceived a blackpill? Okay.
Is English your first language? I think you've misread everything I've written. I argued FOR cutting off imports from China. The misguided priorities are whining about China doing things that are in their interest when we have an a near-unlimited well of domestic problems to draw from.

We are not really that reliant on fucking Chink plastic. Cuckservative faggots are. We can do just fine without Foxxconn and plastic shit. Last I checked, were weren't buying water from the Yellow River. Non-whites depend on Whites more than ever.

Its true. Which is why it is great to see so many whites have realized how fucked it is. But that number needs to be increased and at a more rapid pace. Which I have solid hopes will happen. We have accomplished so fucking much since 2012. Seriously, think back to how bleak shit looked back then.. We have accomplished so fucking much that it is absolutely amazing. Back then I would have never fucking imagined that we could ever gain so much ground.

Do not let the kikes bring you down, we are on the path to victory, keep pushing, keep fighting, keep digging and keep memeing.

So it wouldn't shine a bad light on them killing palestinians defending their homes?

I had to go back and read your posts twice to see. I apologize, the shilling has been so fucking infuriating that I read the above as coming from a sarcastic kike. My bad.

Excluding Paul Nehlan of course. The guy is obviously controlled opposition.

I never said that. I was saying that is what we want to happen but the more normalfaggots who are aware of the situation prior to said sandnigger being killed by kikes the better in the long run.

And then when the sandniggers go full savage we can stand back and say "see, we need to nuke all of them"

There is an element of sarcasm in the post. If all one side is ever doing is whining about a "problem" instead of creating leverage for itself to mitigate that problem, it is fair to wonder if the side doing the complaining is comfortable with the ingrained structural problem and just upset that it currently isn't working out for them to the degree they would be satisfied with.

Any white american that fights for a regime that has been trying to genocide his genepool for the last 40 years is a complete imbecile.

Even if he is it doesn't matter. Whites are never going to be allowed to vote for our racial survival and a pro-White candidate will never be allowed to take office.

Right, and if the Norks somehow manage to reach and bomb a midwestern white population center instead of the west coast, we should probably just turn the other cheek and take it right?

Give it Time. We don't know the full Breadth of the issue at hand, but I can assure you it will make Mao's killstreak look like a pillow fight. They have a Credit Cyst that's going to burst and send them to the Third World.

Yup. I hadn't looked into him yet but all I needed to see was how much the 'alt-right' liked him to know he was a piece of shit kike op. But, having taken a brief look into him.. It is plain as day what game he is playing… "act like a completely ignorant skinhead"

That is the one thing the kikes are good at.. They pick one thing to get everyone to focus on "this guy calls out the jew" and then in doing so they manage to flip everything else around without anyone noticing.

It is frustrating as hell because I know how to win this but I dont know how to go about even trying to do it. The day we can say that "we won" is the day we somehow get the idiots to realize they need to use that fucking brain that is in their fucking head.

Population centers in the Midwest aren't particularly White, either.

I agree 100%. Its like.. Of all the anons of Holla Forums.. here, 4cuck, discord, what ever.. All of them know the problems but still what fucking ungodly percent of them continue to play video games? Fuck if you need to relax and pass some time pick up a fucking paint brush or write a fucking poem or build a fucking wooden toy for a child. We are fucking Whites. ACT LIKE IT.

Infuriates the fuck out of me lad.

That's weird. Because in very other thread he gets brought up in, he's not extreme enough.

The norks will never preemptively attack the US, SK or Japan. To do so would result in their complete destruction and they know it.

Never suggested such a thing. But the system is geared towards stopping any pro-White candidate from gaining power.

We have choices, voting is not among them though.

Yeah i'am sure the crazy chinkman is going to nuke the USA any moment now. Wake the fuck up, bro.

And since you mentioned that, a bomb would do far less damage than what migration (by your own jewish government) is already doing.

thats the kike dichotomy in action.

I need to sit down and write an indepth manual on how the kikes think/work.

Checked for morale
Small battles make for a great victory

It's the best Wisconsin is going to get.

if the norks managed to launch a missile and hit the fucking midwest with it we should be hanging generals for incompetence there is literally no way that is even remotely a threat.

Spoken like a true pussy. The system was made by white American men for white American men, too many white American men has forgotten this. In doing so they think they will automatically fail, like Paul Nehlan will likely fail. But Nehlan is a sign of the white American male taking steps for his interests within his system again. And people are supporting his pro-white sentiment. He's in a political frame much like Trump was in 2012. If he can play it right, he'll open a damn to a whole new level of political discourse. Shit, with all the blue tickmarks coming at him and getting shut down, he already is.

Facts are pussy now, are they, shlomo?
Uh, no. The system was made by foreign jews. The American Republic died upon the passage of the 17th amendment when states had all their power stripped from them. It was buried upon the passage of the 19th amendment and the grave shat on by the passage of the 24th and 26th amendments, as well as all voter ID bans since.

America wasn't founded on the 17th amendment dipshit. I'm fucking done with you're sniveling doomsaying bullshit.
Get in the filter you fucking cancer.

Just because I don't advocate for voting to change things doesn't make me a "pussy."

And it's been taken over and corrupted by Jews.

As long as we rely on playing the Jew's game, which is rigged against us, we will continue to fail.

And he'll never be allowed to win. The Reps will certainly not allow him to run under their ticket.

Except Paul is getting close to actually naming the Jew. Something Trump has never and will never do.

The media will vilify him worse than Trump because while the media knows Trump isn't inherently pro-White, they know Paul is seemingly pro-White.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned, you subhuman piece of illiterate nonwhite shit.
Reported.

Why the fuck not? At a minimum voting one way or the other affects the conditions from which a true uprising can form. Voting should not be seen as an end all be all of changing the shit world we live in. But it shouldn't not be utilized either. A broom does not make for a good weapon but if its the closest thing to me when an intruder breaks it it is what I will use to kill him. Do not throw away tools at your disposal simply because they arent that great when you have no better option at the moment.

Oh no, not the big bad media! The one that has been vilifying whites for the past 8 years.
Perl Nahlod is finished now.

the only thing that stops prowhite candidates from power is cucks decrying that its not possible. You want the right kind of men to start getting elected more often? Start wearing your beliefs on your sleeve. Start being the example for others to emulate. Show them "hey you aren't the only one who feels this way, and look I don't give no shits I ain't hiding what I believe". Or bitch and act like an impetuous retard on an image board.

Because the Jews control the system. Democrat. Republican. Conservative. Liberal. All are two sides of the same shekel.

The purpose of democracy is to prevent change.

Voting is a means to delude people into thinking they can change things when things never really change.

Whites will never be allowed to vote for a candidate that will ensure our racial survival.

Well, the tchnology for the rockets is ukranian, so russians or EU. Or ukane has a mad plan for the world that none knows. The uranium supply comes from russia since the soviets for sure, the chinese also got a blind eye for that.

When the eager for a peoples dictatorship comes, they will elevate the leftist to seize power, it doesnt metter the sistem, you need to kill jews.
Democracy still less shit tham leftist seizing power because social degeneration fo the jews.

Tell your bosses that you need to be fired if this is the best you can do.

Trump is being a fucking retard.
Russia and China gave him an out by voting (or abstaining can't remember) the embargo at the USNC knowing that there is no military solution for the US to NK and everyone knows perfectly they had 0 intention to apply said embargo (as they never have in the past 70 years).

In drawing attention to that Trump is putting himself in a corner where he's gonna have to resort to a military solution.
Which there is none.

Let's run them shall we?
Best case scenario:
The US order a limited strike to NK nuclear production facilities.
It's quite feasible, and the USAF/USN would probably came out unscathed in the exchange.
1-0 for the US.

NK just lost their most strategic assets they worked really hard to acquire (decades of investments) and has now 0 reason to not exercise a full retaliation strike on US and their allies.
North Korea probably doesn't try to invade South Korea (since China warned them they wouldn't get their help), they just sit on their side of the border and do what was just done to them, and fire their extensive stockpile of ballistic missiles, long range rockets and long range guns.
They strike all the bases of the 8th army, the joint ally command probably most of the SK commands with conventional.
They probably have enough nuclear devices (not necessarily proper bombs, but the kind that still kind of work enough to level a base) to put on missiles that can easily reach 7 out 8 major US bases in japan + Okinawa, crippling completely the US forces in the Asia. They also might have enough missiles to just do the same with regular HE warheads.
SK economy (which isn't healthy to begin with) largely collapse over night (which might take most of Asia's if not the world's with it), literal tens of millions flee the greater Seoul area with place under near continuous rocket fire.

NK considers the score is 1-1.

What is the US next move?
They can call for negotiation and immediately lose their empire.
They invade NK (duh).

Best case scenario:
The US and SK, by some sort of miracle, manage to deal with the insane fortification networks made in a country that is mostly mountains and tens of millions of ant people with gigantic stockpile of rugged military equipment in deep undergrounds bunkers brainwashed for 70 years that one day America will come to kill them all and that day has now come.
By a second miracle, China and Russia decide to let NK go and have US tanks parked less than a day away from Beijing and Vladivostok.
Worst Korea is now in for the worst recession in the history of humanity, having to re-integrate economically a territory equal to it's own with a population equal to it's own that will make the sociology-economical bill of retaking East-Germany (that Germany still hasn't cleared) as pocket money and that's assuming they didn't got horribly mauled economically in the war.

Korea economy is durably fucked… Japan is dying, only China can pick up the slack and gets as much stronger.

So that's your best case scenario for a military solution to the NK issue.
Tens of thousands of US soldiers dead, millions of gooks dead or displaced, probably a world recession (with the level of debts of developed country it's gonna be FUN) or at the very least an Asian recession as bad as the early 90's.
A strategic military advantage for the US, but a major economical and ally military potential loss.
A big military threat to China (to be solved at a latter date) but a major economical boon.

The worst case scenario being obviously WWIII and the annihilation of civilization as we know it if not of mankind.
The median case scenario is the US invading NK… and not losing but winning either (which is far more likely than anyone thinks. If anyone think it unlikely read up about the fucking KOREAN WAR).

ching chang chong im kim jong un

I don't understand your reasoning.

No.

So NK is selling coal and buying petrol?
The Reich made synthetic petrol derivates – fuels, oils, rubber – out of coal.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_fuel#History
How is that for autarchy?

You replied to the wrong post.

They have moved beyond plastic crap, they are assraping our economy and the government refuses to do anything about it.

Actually north Korea and manchuria (both rich in coal)had the exact same shit but with jap tech,they developed it but to no avail in the end.

No faggot. I was talking to you.

I guess you want war now.
Then what?
You think China is gonna lose?
kek

I always think of the chinks selling us cheap plastic goods in the same way we bought niggers with cristal marbles and shiny beads.
Boomers are indeed niggers.
They sold the future of our countries for nigger toys they actually had developed and could produce themselves.
The goverments are happy because in exchange for selling the country China buys their monopoly money they keep printing and with it they buy the west,Africa and the world.

Underated posts of mine, none seens to want to real discuss the subject, or my monkey way of writing got everyone by the cringe zone?

As if the kikes need to wait for economically irrelevant countries like Cuba, Sudan, and NK to be on board before they can have one world currency.

Not really. It's less noisy here. Plus, cuckchan now has ad/coin mining shit in the JS.

Well now they produce a good bit of vehicle parts heavy tools and machinery. The last of the tool chains here in the US such as craftsman are disappearing and it because the Chinks are dumping cheap alternatives on the market.

It seems they are perfectly able to, it's just cheaper to import petrol, for now.

We don't want the anons that are driven away by a lack of idiocy.

Any non nigger country can into synthetic oil or coal gas.
(Pic is a car from my country after the kike embargo for having been pro fascism)

That is one beautiful automobile. Any idea what brand and model it is? Pardon for going off topic.

Berry disapointed :^)

Deep concern

THIS

Also, is the attachment at the back of the car a wood-gas extractor?

I hope this is just 1488D chess or political charades. I will not allow my boys to go to war alongside a bunch of niggers and spics jews curiously omitted because YOU WON'T FIND A FUCKING ENLISTED JEW IN A COMBAT ROLE.

If there is a ZOG war over this fiasco, my boys and I are taking the Northwest Front and seceding from the Union. If we are to risk our lives, it will be for something that benefits us rather than benefiting a bunch of yid motherfuckers and their shit stew melanoid shabbos goyim.

If you can read what I wrote and that is the conclusion you come to you either have a very high percentage of nigger running in your blood or are a filthy kike, possibly both.

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

Changs did nothing wrong.

It’s like fucking poetry.

So you replied incoherently without a single shred of comprehension of the discussion. Fuck off.

Sorry user I've been searching for it but I'm a huge no car fag because of poorfag european living in a big city and after the war there were literally hundreds of companies doing their own cars
I have another pic so maybe you can search the logo,the pic was taken in the 28th of October 1941

Yup it is,they used either coal or wood and operated the cars with it since we literally got cut off any international trade.
Usually they attached it outside since it works with carbon monoxide and that while driving was a huge no no
Turns out we had a colony guinea equatorial full of oil but no money to extract it.

US was caught red handed air-refueling saudi jets for bombing Yemen.
Turks were caught red handed buying ISIS oil.

Only when chinese do it, it is suddenly a problem.

Those of us left faggot. And it's prima facie based on them being gone and us being here. Turns out I don't want you around either though.

WINNING
FUCK CHINA AND THERE JOB STEALING CHEAP CHINESE SLAVE LABOR IT'S NOT MUCH BUT CALLING THEM OUT ON THE BULL SHIT IS MORE THAN ANYONE IN OUR LEADERSHIP HAS DONE IN YEARS TAKING IT AS A WIN
AMERICA FIRST

MAGA

What does Trump mean by this?

Why must you run off to the PNW to fend for “your people”? There’s no sense in risking driving across the country if something goes down. Either move there now or bunker down and make some friendships with those in your area.Im halfway up the east coast and there and plenty of local white farmers I’d join up with. And If you’re in a US city, gtfo now!

Jesus it's no wonder THEY left. That pronoun okay with you?

Stop being a primadonna faggot. You're not special.

Soon every nigger in America will be getting tortured in gulags. I'm so exited. I hope I can get promoted to a nig torture position in Best America.

Its a shame the japs never got to finish them off.

hooktube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

Fine with me.

Better get AJ in here, he's good with communities

And this is why you can't trust them. This is why all those threads trying to praise these fuckers are shill threads. I hope people realize this.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it, too.

FALSE FLAG?
Is the false flag I've been waiting for?

There is only a USA problem in the world.

user we don't use gulag, other than that you're welcome to torture niggs

You've been LARPing so much it's rotted your brain. If the norks are so great, go live with them you faggot. I'm sure they'll treat you as a hero.

She was actually begging for big Jewish cock

The white man's solution for enemies is a swift death, sadism is Judaism.

Found the jew.

This is every thread in Holla Forums now and every reply. Current year Holla Forums couldn't discuss it's way out of a paper bag.

This "jews and niggers should be killed nicely" meme is shilling for the faggotry that is believing them to be human. They are subhuman, and even subanimal, as animals are not as stupid and evil as they are. They deserve torture, and not only that, white people deserve to be able to extract revenge for all collective and personal injustices committed against them. Every white man should be given the opportunity to abuse, torture, and kill Jews and niggers. We must create consequences beyond simple death. They must be punished as well as exterminated, faggot

remember the argument that the nazis weren't the blood thirsty edgelords the media portrayed them as and LARPing faggots like you try their hardest to subvert that constantly?

"I'm gay" -ftfy

This, but it may be that Trump does not intend to resort to a military solution at all, but is engaging in strategic brinksmanship. Still scary though.
Given that North Korea is Anti-Zionist, allied with Iran and Palestine, and given the degree to which the US is (((infiltrated))), I wouldn't be surprised if our worst fears our realised.

lol yea all I can think of is Hogan talking to mean gene about putting the hurt on N Korea. South Korea is his sidekick standing in the background wearing sun glasses & a feather boa

something to add

Thing is, op is a kike.

Hello there, shill.

Stay classy Shlomo

They just try to divide us. They don't get that we really are family.

t. unapologetically White

No, no it's not. Stop fear mongering. Also, why is it "dying"?

use google, nigger

the autism wasn't always this extreme, you could at lest discuss stuff in threads without EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST in the thread being about accusing other anons of being kikes, this was the entire thread, and almost every thread goes this way, it's one big fucking derail, this board is shit now, everyone who isn't retarded left, even saying Nazis wouldn't torture people is met with accusations of being a kike by LARPers just trying to get a rise out of people, it's fucking stupid, this place is shit, it's dead

the autism wasn't always this extreme, you could at lest discuss stuff in threads without EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST in the thread being about accusing other anons of being kikes, this was the entire thread, and almost every thread goes this way, it's one big fucking derail, this board is shit now, everyone who isn't retarded left, even saying Nazis wouldn't torture people is met with accusations of being a kike by LARPers just trying to get a rise out of people, it's fucking stupid, this place is shit, it's dead

You're fucking wrong. Read a book, dipshit.

Nothing will happen in direct response to this, but nothing needs to happen. Of course China would want to recoup their losses by any Asian-Jew means necessary. The USA is already damaging China by becoming competitive again and renegotiating trade deals. This can motivate the President to become more competitive and renegotiate even harder.

daily reminder Holla Forums voted in the most pro-zionist president in history. great job guys, way to defend the white race!

Proof that the jew abuses the term LARP to justify supporting kikes and Israeli interests.

It is a fact NK refuses to recognize Israel.
It is a fact Netanyahu and Israel consider NK to be a threat to Israel and Israeli interests.
It is a fact that neocons and zionists desire a war with NK just as they do with Iran.

Brinksmanship doesn't work on China. Even if the US invade NK they loose a chess piece but are in a better position to win the game. As for the worst case case scenario (WWIII) their whole strategic concept when it comes to nuclear a exchange is: "Doesn't matter if we get nuked there is too many of us for China to be annihilated. We WILL always be the last man standing".
So if it's an attempt at brinkmanship Trump will only pass for an idiot to the chinks eyes.
Hell you have to remember that if China still support NK it means that all the NK provocations are done with Beijing approval (because they do stop deliveries when NK piss them off).
Meaning that China might be pushing for the US to invade NK.
The US hegemony only hinges on two things the "petrodollar" (with the Chinese Iran Russian Alliance that is putting in place a mechanism to trade petrol in local currency it's seriously under threat) and the appearance of military "hyperpower" (which any sort stalemate to NK will seriously damage).

Japan population is so old they're gonna lose 'ONE QUARTER of their population in the next 20 years. Japan economy, like all developed countries economy, is based mostly on internal consumption of goods = Japan is gonna loose 1/4 of it's economy in the next 20 years.

Japan is the most indebted country on the planet, the slightest recession = default on sovereign debt = Yen crash.
It should have already happened, it doesn't because the BOJ (japan central bank) acting in collusion with the others are artificially maintaining the Japanese currency and markets high by printing more and more money (and getting more and more debt). It something binary, it works until it doesn't. And when it doesn't the crash happens in a instant.
There is no more a free market in japan. The BOJ owns directly over 17% of the shares of anything on the Nikkei, which is enough to constitute a direction monopoly (market rise and lower depending what they do because it's automated and the actor is too big). That's the insanity of it.

It doesn't mean that Japan has to take in niggers or can't come back from it as a strong ethno-state but it does means that Japan WILL NOT be the economic powerhouse it has been since WWII ended, is gonna get through a serious economical crisis in a short to medium term and CANNOT afford an army substantial enough to deter China.

Russia also gave oil to them so what's the big deal?

wrong picture

The Chinese need North Korea to remain "independent" and a distraction to the USA.
It's seperating them from the US invasion force camped in South Korea.
The only way the USA can launch an invasion of China is through North Korea. No other route is viable.

You're just a faggot, cry more ;(

There is no way for the US to invade China.
Period.
The country with 300 millions people cannot invade the one with 1.4 billions. A Chinese full mobilization could muster as much soldiers as there are men, women, children and niggers in the US.

European powers could only manage to do military operation in China because of internal Chinese politics and infighting.
This is not the case today, there is no scenario where China looses a land war against the US on their turf.
NK can be a sacrificial piece, it's a minor loss at best, that will weaken Worst Korea and reinforce China hegemony as world wide production center.
And that's assuming the US doesn't get bogged down for 4-5 years bleeding out the US economy even more (no-one that knows the state of the US army is gonna take that bet).

So yeah China as a lot of reasons to lure the US into the NK bog.
If it doesn't work they don't loose much, if it does work they're a proper superpower.

Debasing yourself for no reason, fetishizing revenge and violence in a most degenerate fashion. You sound exactly like a kike, framing desire to torture inside a victim narrative. Exactly like a kike.

Problem is the USA is obsessed with finding a way to present a credible military threat to China.
It's occupied their minds for decades.
China knows this and thus wants the Norks in place as a shield against inevitable US aggression.

T. Iamsilly.jpg

Jesus user, projecting much? Who's flexing muscles all the time in the south china sea?
The only one doing the aggression is China. Against Taiwan, Vietnam, Phillipines, South Korea(via NK)
The Trump US is doing a classical containment strategy that they used against SU. Contain and let it implode on it's own in it's isolation.
The reason they want to keep NK is becouse it's a good buffer from Manchuria, which is a very rich province. As any sensible military power would as it feels threatened.

And I'm pretty much sure that Trump and the rest of his folk might be pissed becouse they attempted a coup on the US along with the communist traitors abroad.

The South China sea is in Chinas sphere of influence.
The yanks are the ones convinced they rule the world. Hence their absurd obsession with China for well over half a century.

I agree with you about chink aggression but at the same time I want to remind you America does not have bases around Asia like in Japan for no reason or just for NK. The unfortunate thing is that the plan with Taiwan fell through decades ago so a new strategy is needed for dealing with them. Too bad the US government is fill with shekelgrubbing traitors who will do anything for chink shekels, your pic being related as she prostrated and sucked the dicks of countless chink businessmen for shekels.

If you want to see what non stop ‘fun posting’ gets you go take a look at cuckchan. If it keeps people who can’t control their retarded impulses away then good. This board has enough shills and edge posters trying to one up each other as is without needing to pile more garbage onto the dumpster fire that’s already burning. If it bothers you then go fuck off to wherever you came from tbh, faggot.

This. It’s nothing. If anyone thinks that we’re going to war over this they need to put down the meth pipe.

Everywhere in this thread
These are kikes trying to play both sides and throw up a D&C smokescreen.

It'll never be hotwheels era again. 8/pol/ here was created specifically because of free speech and it had it for a while with ridiculously high discourse which was basically where the entirety of Holla Forums screenshots of great posts came from then the idiotic Trump elections began. Winning was great and all but his ZOG ties made him extremely questionable and I turned out to be right.

No it wouldn't. North Korea has one of the largest armies in the world, millions of troops who all eat sticks and sleep on their AKs. It's gonna be tough for the yanks.

They'd crush them initially due to mobility and their weaponry being superior in short term conflicts.
It's the long term where the nork military would shine. When US troops became cut off from supply lines then lost their mobility and tech advantages.

Listen up fag, decent Whites aren't going to die for stupid jewish wars anymore.

Tell that to numerous other countries there. China's "claim" is completely absurd.

As for America be "obsessed" with China, you need to learn history and blame the British for at least half of it if we're talking solely in 20th century terms and most of it if we're talking history in general. FDR thought for sure after the ashes of WWII China would rise to equal or surpass America because he was a massive Sinophile like all intellectuals of the early 20th century which included Nixon himself. The reason being was that to them China has the most impressive civilisation outside the West then Communism happened and the question of "Who Lost China?" became a major political issue for Americans for a long time. Obviously they wanted China on their side. They were so close to being America's most powerful ally ever but it just did not work out like FDR's foolish romanticism and planning dreamed up.

The South China sea is a major trade lane. And world trade lanes are the go-to US's jurisdiction due to the biggest navy. They are TRYING to make it into their sphere, pissing just about everybody off. And injecting instability in the region.
The DO rule the world. And this is why China's trying to show themselves off by throwing rocks at the main chad and running off. It worked while the black homosexual was in office. Not anymore.
Might I remind you that China is a communist country? Not that the US is the shining beacon of hope as it once was but I'll take a corrupt republic over a communist dictatorship that kills it's own peoples in the tens of million. Viewing China as a friend is retarded becouse they see the West as their main enemy and have been in total covert war with it since 1917.

It's for keeping the trade lanes open as ships need servicing. The sole reason why the US has by far the biggest navy in the world. The end of the Cold War shed just one of the reasons.
I'd imagine the hacking of ships recently is one of the Chink schemes to destroy it's reputation.
But it's luckily coming back with the recent elections. I imagine Trump's second term will be dealing with China more extensively as the home traitors are purged and the economy is sufficiently brought back to life so the conflict trade mainly won't affect it as much.

Honestly, I'm predicting a repeat of the Korean War which was Vietnam before there was Vietnam. There's no use "winning" in a zealot nation where their Dear Leader is God himself. We learned that in Iraq, killing Saddam didn't fix anything and we can't kill God/Allah either. All it will do is piss off billions of people because it would destabilise the global markets and supply lines that rely on South Korean technology and manufacturing, which every single smartphone on the planet does in some manner or form thanks to Samsung semiconductors and of course the inevitable antiwar protests because wars in Far East Asia are never a popular thing. Then there's China and Russia tango with and everyone intelligent realises that the status quo is for the best. North Korea is nothing but a sabre rattler.

A nations territorial claims are whatever it can enforce. If its neighbours are unable to stop it then that land belongs to the stronger nation.

And yes the Brits were obsessed too. Because China was the major power in the region and the gateway to rich mercantile opportunities. Plus Hong Kong.
For the USA the problem though is in the post WW2 era they got used to being able to make demands and have other nations obey. And if they didn't, being able to make them.
They can't do this with China. Hence why the USA are constantly freaking out, they don't understand what is happening.

See there's a lot of nations out there that disagree with the idea of the USA controlling these trade lanes. And many more that oppose US claims of world leadership.
Like the two other major powers on the planet. Russia and China.
Even among the USA's "allies" theres many who don't like the USAs insistence on it being the master of everything.

The yanks got their position by not getting terribly involved in the two world wars then showing up at the last moment to plunder the losers.
The world was handed to them on a silver platter, they never had to actually work or bleed for it.
So of course they became spoiled petulant children who fucked up everything they touched.

Now we have to deal with the mess they caused.

This is a dream. Trump already backed down on his promise of naming them a currency manipulator among other things with them and rumours are it is because China threatened Trump's real estate holdings in China and Chinese clients (he was big on that feng shui shit for that exact reason). It might be sad but shekels are the only thing a US politician cares about especially if that politician is a businessman, Ron Paul being a rare exception.

It was more he couldn't do it without crashing the US economy. With no survivors.

It doesn't matter. American could only be in the wrong in the sea issue if other surrounding nations did not protest, they clearly do and are even requesting US assistance on the issue so America has the right to protect its own interests as well as the nations that enlisted American aid.

And true America was the only major power on earth that came out of WWII unscathed which set the board for it being the greatest power, mostly by default of trashed losers and "victors" but do not forget it was the British through Chamberlain and Churchill who begged for American aid continually.

Prior to WW2 the USA was not a major power.
It was a regional power at best.
USA was small time.
Hence why it was completely unprepared for the position it found itself in after the war.

And those nations are just using the USA to try and get their way. They figure a mostly absent overlord is better than one who lives next door.

That whole issue would be irrelevant because the Chinese aren't stupid enough to doom their own economy to spite the US just for calling them cheaters despite what the US has to say, otherwise there would not be a single US ship in the Asian Pacific the Chinese claim is theirs. Trump is a businessman, he has his own interests beyond even America. The Senators and Congressmen all think this way as well even if they are career politicians that's why they do not even bother to go after the traitorous Israel lobby and the like.

See, the other powers don't have the capability of doing it.
Russia is a land based power and severely hampered when it comes to blue water navy.
China doesn't have the industrial and technological capabilities to maintain such a navy that can project itself all over the world.
And the EU is too busy uniting.
Who gives a shit. It's a doggy dog world. But TBH it's the best we have. As I said, I'll prefer a corrupt republic that has a remote possibility of purging the traitors over a communist dictatorship, a mafia despotic monarchy or the second communist dictatorship.
Yeah, now. They were cumming all over the protection before Trump got in.

They got their position becouse the position was GIVEN to them by the NWO. And becouse they played it smart as the Brits did all up to WW1. WW were means to an end and the end was to destroy Europe and turn the US into the hegemon. And eventually the US into a communist dictatorship.
As if american people had a say in their own country's politics from 1913 onward.
The kikes stopped being cautious and overstepped as they always do.

No, you go far beyond the call of duty with this attitude.
The jews' actions over the course of two millennia are such that only one solution is acceptable to the so-called "jewish question". Extermination. While I will be very glad to permanently destroy this enemy, I find there is no honour or justice in exacting torture.
Negroes and arabs should just be sent back to their own lands by force and then contained there. Any refusal to leave our nations will be swiftly dealt with.
Orientals should be sent back also, but the japanese deserve honourable treatment for aligning themselves with Germany during WWII.

The USA has been a major power since the prior WWI. What the fuck are you talking about? You think they let regional powers negotiate treaties? The US in the first world war proved it had the ability to project power across the globe and its great navy before even that war touring the nations of the world.

Yes. That's what regional powers are for.

World Powers dictate treatiers, which is a different level.

US only became at this level after WW2. Before WW2, British Empire was still more influential to world affairs.

In WW1 they essentially bullied their way into the negotiating room. Throwing out threats where gratitude didn't get them what they want. With nobody wanting a continued war and no real reason to deny them they let the USA in.
And that's why the treaty of Versailles was such a mess.

Also at the time the US navy was regarded as pathetic. Mostly because it was not the Royal Navy.

Well if the USA labelled them a currency manipulator it would have to impose sanctions.
If they imposed sanctions they would either have to be completely toothless or doom the USA.
The US economy is at this point completely dependent on the Chinese one, but the Chinese economy is not as dependent on the USA.
The Chinese can always find other customers, they may not make as much but theres other customers.

A threat of a move is a bigger detriment than the move itself.
Why play a card early if you can make your opponent tremble by showing it to him? And use it when the time is right?
This is a little bit bigger than his holding tor kike. If China gets their way, even his US holding won't amount to much.
Kek, spoken like a true communist kike. No wonder all of your countries failed. They couldn't grasp Economics 101.
As much as Ron Paul is worthy meme material, his ideology is pure cancer.
His only worthy contribution is redpilling young anons about the economy and giving them their first taste of rigged elections.

And they aren't wrong considering these nations have a history with China proving their fears. The criticism of world police is fine and agreeable but they are literally calling the police themselves, America isn't just marching in (unlike other times).

That did not discount the US whatsoever to being a major world power, cease the sophistry. The world powers back then were Austria-Hungary, the British Empire, the United States, France, Russia, and Japan.

Won the fucking war, you stupid fucking yid.
So for no legitimate reason, as you admit.

There is no law that says the US has to sanction currency manipulators. As Trump ran it was only meant as a label, he could not even fulfill that promise due to conflicting interests.

Fucking chinks and their soulless way of treating everything less than nothing.

By the 19th century, the USA was already the second largest economy in the entire world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_in_the_nineteenth_century

To say they aren't a major power well into the early 20th century is just absurd.

Says the guy who's every bomb run on the facilities of the Syrian state is followed by immediate land grab by isis that made billions of dollars in oil trade with neighboring, US allies.

Pretty much. Even before NK acquired ICBM nuclear capabilities direct military action was off the table due to the threat of a conventional strike against Seoul. Such a strike would be so catastrophic not only to the South Koreans but to the global and US economy that it could not be risked. NK have two long term goals: Removal of US forces from SK and 'reunification' with SK. NK believes that increasing its nuclear capabilities will allow it to bargain for one or both of those objectives. China wants the US gone too which is why they provided hardware and resources to NK in pursuit of that aim. There is no likely outcome that doesn't involve either Korean unification, an extremely unpopular conventional war with NK, strategic nuclear conflict, or the internal collapse of the state and the Kim lineage. ZOG are not just going to let NK continue to develop their ICBM technology and further undermine US dominance and SK's sovereignty.

Economy size wasn't as relevant to world power as it is today.

US fears the Russia, and Russia still has comically small economy for the amount of power projection it contains.

You were still bellow British Empire and French Empire.
Sure you'd joined the Big League, but anyone saying you were the #1 in Big League before WWII is someone who got too emotionally invested in the subject.

Economic power has mattered since the industrial revolution began. It's not the age of Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan anymore.

And the "well these two countries are better" is just moving the goalposts, I never said they weren't, merely that the US was a major world power and that was completely correct. But even before, even Napoleon admitted the USA was a "great empire". Btw I'm not American.

Pretty much. I have recently watched a video made by a nu-male explaining the various ways NK can be eliminated by the West and the last one got me thinking - what's stopping other countries or people from doing the same to the West, and by that I mean, the (((h'West)))?

forgot to mention, the means is by flooding the country with counterfeit money, what's stopping people - even Holla Forumsacks - from printing real or fake currencies and distributing them to rapefugees or the poor to destroy monopolies with monopoly money?

It's dumb

nytimes.com/2006/07/23/magazine/23counterfeit.html

business.time.com/2012/02/24/how-the-u-s-could-pressure-north-korea-tomorrow-quit-the-100-bill/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdollar

I expected nothing less from a nu"male"

The North Koreans could care less about their currency or any currency they can just make Dollars, Yens, Yuans, Rubles, Dinars, Rupees, Dongs, Swiss Francs, Kroners, Pounds, Euros..

The US.
Which part of "China Sea" can't you understand? Sea? China? Where the fuck else is the Chinese fleet to go to and have supplies bases? The Baltic Sea?
Except it's retarded because you can't contain 60% (BRICS) of the economy of the world. If you do… you're the one getting contained not the opposite.
Which NEVER WORKED except in the mind of neo-cohen. The only reason the soviet union "collapsed" is because nationalists leaders managed to got to the top and clearly renounced the judeo-marxism bullshit. The US foreign policy had NOTHING to do with it (the US internal policies did, better economy, more freedom, better standards of living).
It's something the CLINTON campaign then administration invented ("the US has won against the USSR") which every US politician in post at the time (Reagan/Bush Sr admin) has always called out to be bullshit, the Russians, Poles, Georgians, etc… politicians (nearly all PC members themselves) decided to get rid of communism because communism was awful. And that's it.
And getting rid of the judeo-marxist socioeconomic order is something China has already done (at the time everyone else did), they've even hammered down all their traditional minorities and rivality in between the different Chinese groups and have a strong nationalist government, ruling one people, in one language (which is something that didn't even exist in cold war China).

Well yeah… of shit made in China. They can just have the ships not leave their harbors if they want to embargo someone.
Doesn't matter if China secures it from a trade point of view it only matters if you want to reserve yourself the right to bomb China with aircraft carriers and land raiding parties whenever you feel like it.
Which is what the US want and why the US whine about it.
Tyrannical hegemony of a world empire, world police of the ZOG world government, "China is bad" scream the jew while doing the exact same thing at a larger scale.

The part where, contrary to maritime law and the rights of other sovereign nations, China thinks they own it.

Oh, the fucking ironing.

Hey UN you big fat pussy - I bet you don't have the nuts to nuke anyone. Fuck you dildo fuck toy , you can't nuke shit
Fat shitlick

Really?

Are you talking about the reef thing? Where various countries claim reefs and rocks (there is not one proper island in the whole lot. Except one in the Spartly that belong Taiwan and therefore China since Taiwan itself doesn't consider being a different country. Legally an island has to have a source of fresh water to be an island, if not it's a rock if it's mostly rocks and a reef if it's mostly sand) that belongs to no one per maritime laws (check it, those are not islands meaning the classic within "36 nautical miles of the nearest coast" ownership rule applies. And there is no-one within 36 miles. Meaning NO ONE has a real claim on it), it's just a sore loser whine.
Because if it's to no-one the rule is "first come, first served" like anywhere else.
Do you really believe if any of China neighbors (or the US) had the need for the resources and the logistical means to build and make a proper, if artificial, island (hence taking possession of the place seas and the juicy natural resources underground, per maritime law) they wouldn't do it???
Who the fuck are you kidding.
If tomorrow Israel does the same to jew Lebanon and Cyprus out the gigantic gas field that is in between them, suddenly it's gonna be perfectly acceptable behavior…

Using "bo-rother" like a comma, or possibly as a replacement for "fuck."

Well we're talking other countries in the region, so sure.

I think that is exactly the point. China does not get to come along, build a reef just because they can do so first, and say "see! it's ours now."

Well the neighbours lack the arrogance of China, for one, so I don't know. That's not a concrete thing, anyway, to say "oh the others would do it anyway if they could so its ok if China does."

No, that wouldn't be either.

an island, I meant

You don't have to link the same post three times when you are just quoting different lines in said post.

Oops, overlooked that. Yeah I know, I don't usually.

I never understood why chinks are so cruel. Are Koreans like that as well or are the like the Japanese?

what does Holla Forums have to say about this ?

They’re like chinks.

What?

Koreans are not on the same level as chinks. Don't get me wrong, Korea was a fourth world country not seventy years ago and you don't shed that mentality that quickly, but the Chinese are a different beast.

Japanese aren't really similar at all to either. Even though Japan is going through a lot of social, economic and demographic turmoil, it's still a high-trust society and one of the few extant non-white civilizations.

They said the same thing about the Iraqi Army too

You know, from an outside persective this place hasn't changed much beyond being a little slower on happenings.

It was more fun when people were on the trumo train tho.

syrian girl is vouching for white people and white identitarianism.

She can suck my fucking dick that stupid wog thot.

Stupid cunt is just a typical leftist whore that loathes White people. I remember her throwing a fit over Australia Day and saying we should change it because muh abos whitey is evil

It blows my mind anyone anywhere could defend abos for any reason. They're clearly not even homo sapiens sapiens.

any proof ?

ultimatum is proofs or GTFO

time to end the last holdout of the goy, then

That's what the Navy gets for still using Windows XP. Really any Microstein product.

It's more because the US Navy like the rest of the US military is bleeding competent people at an unsustainable rate.

BASED NIGGERS

she a opportunist thanks for the info.

go to 9:21

Sure would suck if jews went to the trouble of ending Chrisitianity just so the lands could be inhabited by Buddhists.

Time to genocide them, Trump. You ain't scared, are you Trump? They don't want the option of dying quietly through heroin and the black plague. They want to go out with a bang it seems.

Sources? I'd exchange some federal debt notes for a few of their coins if it is 100% gold and not some sort of alloy.

rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/

71republic.com/2017/12/10/gold-or-bust-how-russia-and-china-can-make-gold-great-again/

mintpressnews.com/de-dollarization-continues-china-iran-to-eliminate-greenback-from-bilateral-trade/235339/

If these aren't enough then just search up "russia china gold backed currency" or "brics gold backed curreny"

Haha. Apparently Russia doesn't give a shit either about sanctions from a nation whose goal is a planet of apes.

NOW GODDAMNIT

And bring back US concentration camps

Warburg’s phrase, "mobilization of credit" was an important one, because the First World War was due to begin shortly, and the first task of the Federal Reserve System would be to finance the World War. The European nations were already bankrupt, because they had maintained large standing armies for almost fifty years, a situation created by their own central banks, and therefore they could not finance a war. A central bank always imposes a tremendous burden on the nation for "rearmament" and "defense", in order to create inextinguishable debt, simultaneously creating a military dictatorship and enslaving the people to pay the "interest" on the debt which the bankers have artificially created.

So you sayin' we WW3 and sheit?

north korea is best korea
how many times must we spell it out for you trump cocksuckers

Japan owns most of its debt, so it's only real problem is the birth rate and constitution.

Chink detected. Kind reminder that you lot will be exterminated within this century.

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/196382/chinas-secrets-of-jewish-success

chinese adore the jews for their cunning cockroachery. they both need to be glassed

I don't have a horse in this race but do be aware that it's holiday season which always tanks in users.

2014/15 8pol was fun and informative.
But yeah, after the election, it became "never question the God emperor/no fun allowed" tier.

Many user's think it's because Zionists now run 8ch.

Maybe they are right.
Look at the threads that stay up for weeks, even months.

And then there are the self-improvement threads that gets instantly deleted.
This place no longer makes people feel good about themselves, and the board is affected by this.
Demoralization in full effect.
inb4 I get banned for "chronic shitposting, you know I'm right

wow.
you are both illiterate and a colossal super-faggot

Still mad that no one cares about /zundel/?

Fuck you. I don't care how you do it, just get the fucking job done.

Perfectly phrased yiddish. Great for filtering.

Yep, old guard sticks around to hold down the fort generally because their families have passed on etc. The rest spend time with their loved ones and enjoy being white for a while. The rest is an increase of life-less lefties and hebes until the rest of the anons get back and help shore up the defenses again.

Good, best korea did nothing wrong. No more kike wars.

Get a load of all these good goys

Russian tankers fuelled N Korea via transfers at sea: sources

Russian tankers have supplied fuel to North Korea on at least three occasions in recent months by transferring cargoes at sea, according to two senior Western European security sources, providing an economic lifeline to the secretive Communist state.
The sales of oil or oil products from Russia, the world's second biggest oil exporter and a veto-wielding member of the United Nations Security Council, breach U.N. sanctions, the security sources said.
The transfers in October and November indicate that smuggling from Russia to North Korea has evolved to loading cargoes at sea since Reuters reported in September that North Korean ships were sailing directly from Russia to their homeland.
"Russian vessels have made ship-to-ship transfers of petrochemicals to North Korean vessels on several occasions this year in breach of sanctions," the first security source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Reuters.
A second source, who independently confirmed the existence of the Russian ship-to-ship fuel trade with North Korea, said there was no evidence of Russian state involvement in the latest transfers.
"There is no evidence that this is backed by the Russian state but these Russian vessels are giving a lifeline to the North Koreans," the second European security source said.
The two security sources cited naval intelligence and satellite imagery of the vessels operating out of Russian Far Eastern ports on the Pacific but declined to disclose further details to Reuters, saying it was classified.
Russia's Foreign Ministry and the Russian Customs Service both declined to comment when asked on Wednesday if Russian ships had supplied fuel to North Korean vessels. The owner of one ship accused of smuggling oil to North Korea denied any such activity.
The latest report came as China, responding on Friday to criticism from U.S. President Donald Trump, denied it had illicitly shipped oil products to North Korea.

Truth.
including the image.

Israel must fucking go.

The (((Kinsey scale))) has been proven wrong.
archive.is/JY0sQ

Geeh…. IWWCBBTP

I hear that

>archive.is/JY0sQ
not that I doubt it, he was a pervert and probably a jew, so most likely kikery, but do you want to try that link again?

infowar wiggers take too many alex jones supplements

This picture looks like Japan is about to lose a huge amount of its burden in the next 20 years.
What's to say this is bad for japan?
They lose a 1/4 of their economy but also a fourth of their population. It makes sense for that to follow. With less hands in the pool spending power will increase and accumulate and thus Japanese nationalists will have money in their corner. Why is less population a bad thing when you're talking about a competing resource?

Trump is so happy Putin helped him destroy ISIS, he gave better arms to Ukraine in their war against Russia. What a great guy. Truly what Jesus would do.

It not a problem in itself, it's a problem when your National debt is 250% of your GPD and your total debt (Japanese people + Japanese banks + Japanese companies + Japanese state) is God knows how high (1000% GPD? Yes it can be that stupid for 1$ of state debt there is at lest 4$ non-state).
The whole infinite debt scam can only work with sustained economical growth and inflation (because that way each year growth = you get more tax money and inflation = you have a bigger numerical value of money since current year money is worth less than previous year money. That way the installments payments of the debt remain manageable. The side effect is it kills savings, the middle-class and give all the wealth created by the economical growth to (((international bankers)))… but it's deemed acceptable everywhere on the planet. Except in Russia who barely has debts and tries to have budget positive: OY VEY ANTISEMITE§§§).
That's the main reason why the jews are so adamant into bringing 3rd worlders into aging developed countries, to not force countries to actually reform that retarded system that and therefore break the genial shekel making machine they have put in place. Shekels first, ideology second.

Not everywhere is America and not every central bank is the Fed. ~90% of Japanese government debt is held by Japanese interests, usually pension funds, the fact that nearly everyone involved has everything to lose and nothing to gain from a debt-induced collapse is why Japan has been surviving with a 250% Debt-to-GDP ratio in defiance of kosher economics. As along the Japanese government keeps servicing its debt and foreign ownership of it stays low, Japan can continue this indefinitely.

Hopefully this is true and not just ZOG fairy tales.

If one's going to propagandize, one's propaganda should at least be good propaganda. Women are weak and irrelevant. Only strong men matter. Want to see good propaganda? Vid related.

sage

try again

Oi vei… vi akhn zoll ikh geyn? Oi gevalt…

Shut up faggot, all aryan women are beautiful.

Auburn or golden hair like the sun
Blue eyes like the skies
White pale skin like the clouds
Aryan beauty reflects the most beautiful of this planets nature. Shitkins cannot even hope to compete.

japs are still honorary tho muh animes, and culture of honor

that particular girl is the latest in the "Israel targeting children" series, so she is news/politics related…