3 Reich still exist ? Official doc proof ?

2015, an german judge made public that the 3 Reich is not fallen but through contracts unable to reign.

The proof-link is find on GER Governments website.

Link here:

bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

I actually dont know what this could mean for future or may its nothing. but nice to know
perhaps Q have some known about Germany too

Other urls found in this thread:

exopolitics.org/did-extraterrestrials-from-venus-make-contact-in-1952/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/j9q8V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have heard this too, but what would it mean? It is like hearing about the US being a company owned by the crown or something. Meaningless paper, I think. Or outright misinformation or leading statements of the actual truth.

Bump because fun subject regardless and I haven't had it on Holla Forums.

This is just juridical speak that the german reich technically never did surrender. I'll hold my horses until i see a ufo flying the swastika for myself.

It's interesting but sage for having the above.

This is what I thought too. The current German government is still a transitional government setup and (previously?) controlled by Allied forces. Technically. I think this sort of thing does maybe drive reparations to Pissrael.

You better prep those horses for when the time comes. Keep them warm etc.

tfw we're less than a decade from the Nazis invading and occupying Germany.

Yeah, we heard about this technicality a few years back. It’s 100% irrelevant, however.

I wouldn't say 100%, but knowing that Germany is technically an occupied territory and not a country is interesting to note.

There was a really solid thread about this a year ago, from my memory, the tldr is this;

This sounds both weird and far fetched, but was a central, but obscure of UN-policies as it was created. The laws confirming and taking advantage of this this were repeated and rewritten in '73, and again when Italy became a full member in '95. The laws are something along the lines of "All memberstates of the United Nations are at war with the Third Reich and all their allies"

The effect of this strange kikery is not immediately obvious, but a lot more malicious than what it seems at first sight;

Okay, so let's say this is real and the Third Reich still exists. Why haven't they done anything to protect Western civilization from the jews?

This is Sovereign Citizen levels of autism.
>"You can't arrest me despite plainly being able to because my autistic esoteric interpretation of these documents says that I'm actually a corporation in London and you're pirates"

There is also some technicality about Germany not having a proper Constitution.
Germany only has the "Grundgesetz".
Allegedly because a Constitution must be rooted in "Völkerrecht" (law of nations?).
Never looked into it in detail.

Not really.

A nations constitution is whatever its governing power wants it to be and whatever it can get support for.
If it even bothers to have one.

With that information at hand people will also understand why NSA collecting data in germany was not illegal.

Indeed the last article of the Grundgesetz states that germans shall come together to hold a referendum to get a constitution. You are right.

No.

We’ve known it forever. And the objective legal (and real-world) fact that Germany is an occupied country MEANS NOTHING TO NORMALFAGS. “But user, look, they have a government and elections and their own media and borders and laws so they’re an independent country even if there’s a silly law that says they’re not. There are plenty of silly laws! You’re legally a rapist in Indiana if an underage girl takes off her socks in a car in which you’re both sitting! LOL it’s just funny government incompetence; that’s just how the world works!” What do you propose to MAKE out of this information?

Could you at least fucking try?

The German Empire is a seperate entity from the Republic of Germany and the Democratic Republic of Germany.
That's actually a well known fact. Officially, the German Empire is still at war with the West and the Soviets, same goes(although different) for between Japan and the Soviet Union/Russia.
So essentially, in terms of legal issues, yes the German Empire still exists and claims the territory of today's Federal Republic of Germany as well as parts of Poland, Lithuania, France and Russia.
But as you may except from knowing that it was known for a bit longer, this changes nothing in today's situation.

It is probably worth mentioning that there was never a peace deal between the German Empire and the West and Soviets.

I mean even without the UFO part added into the picture, legally, I think its been proved many times that the Third Reich never did capitulate. The military did, not the actual government, which if you then go to the UFO theory would be thoroughly explained, however the UFO theory isn't even needed to prove what is or isn't factual in the legal sense. Also explains, partially, the CIA complete control of all media and education within Germany post-War until something like 2099(?). We know why the jews would want that control, but I don't believe their power was that strong at the time that they managed to get something like that through knowing all power from it would eventually transfer to them without the shabbos goys also having a reason for maintaining absolute control.

When that crippled cunt FDR finally kicked the dirt Truman also declared the Third Reich an "illegitimate government" in one of his first acts, some say out of ignorance. Germany knew this and so did everyone else who was experienced in politics and the legal system that surrounds it. Germany could not surrender because it was no longer a recognized government, which at the very least means any last elements remaining without the escape Antarctica theory are technically at war with the United States. Unless a documented can be produced renigging on the declaration is available, public or secret. That also means everything that happened post-War done by the U.S. (Eisenhower death camps, food starvation, rape, etc.) was somewhat exempt from all U.S. punishment other than what was deemed by the commanders as being in excess (look into how many executions U.S. commanders eventually did).

Germany legally couldn't surrender - fact
U.S. legally couldn't accept surrender - fact
U.S. controls all methods of communication for 150 years - fact

What you take from that is up to you. Whether you want to then claim legality doesn't matter to these people or that the Nazi's are long gone and the Third Reich doesn't exist other than in some artificial legal mix up is irrelevant. It's how you wish to perceive reality based on the facts at hand no matter where you run with it.

Now the UFO thing can change everything as well as explain everything, but most people don't want to put their hope into anything that can't be absolutely confirmed and it's not hard to understand why. I was one myself until not long ago, but I don't stop the struggle because my opinions changed on the matter.

Truth is stranger than fiction and often times the easiest most straight forward explanation is the more correct. Don't forget what Goebbels said, what purpose does all the lies about UFO's, Hitler escaping, Antarctica, and South America serve if what (((they))) are saying is true? Why lie? What purpose would hiding aliens if that's what they are be from the public anymore? What purpose would be hiding the technology that would give you absolute supremacy over the world do for you if you actually were the one possessing it and not some inferior knock off?

It's all rather interesting.

Hey fuckface, try reading.

Consequences: Nothing but ridicule by puppets and media.

Law is not magic. It does not force compliance. Only people can do that.
So if the majority of the populace and their government decide all white men must be castrated and that this will be law, then it is law.
No legalese or counter arguments will change this.

Even without those things it was legal till 2013 because of the NATO-Truppenstatut/ NATO-Status of Forces Agreement and is official german law instead of only occupational law.
That is why when it broke in 2013 no one cared.
And no one will care.

Nothing. There is no judge or institute that would uphold any of those old laws that would theoretically still be in place if you assume that the Reich still exists and right you can't enforce is a right you don't have.

Mhmm. I got it. NORMALFAGS AREN’T GOING TO ACCEPT YOUR STATEMENTS. What is the PURPOSE of this?

hwat

My bad, Mr. Aut-Kike. Shouldn't have called you Schlomo. You're worse.

I personally believe Whites need to stop hoping beyond hope that the Third Reich will rise from some super secret antarctic base and save us all from extinction.

Instead, Whites need to rise up and save ourselves.

Yes, the passport, traveling papers etc is just an "indicator of citizenship" not a "proof of citizenship".
So you have to apply for proof and verification at the city hall of your residence.
It is automatically done for public/civil servants and immigrants.
You have then to proof with birth certificates and records or proofs of citizenship of your relatives that you are descending from german blood or are a otherwise naturalized citizen because your relatives were in the Wehrmacht or Reichswehr etc.
It is called RuStag or now Stag the Staatsangehörigengesetz and is technically a law from 1913 that is still applied today.
Those that use this and are not immigrants or Beamte are now (it started in 2014 oder 15, can't remember) labled as Reichsbürger that want to abolish the state etc.

Nobody except corporations cares about the law, the 2. Reich is technically still existing either. Deutsche Post today delivers letters with a 0.04€ or so stamp on it, if you write Kriegsgefangenenpost (war-prisoner-mail) on it, while the usual mail costs 0.55€+, because its the law. Yes it works, because you can suit them if they dont deliver.

*because by law we are war prisoners

Global report.
You had your shot, you can’t explain it. You’re done.

It's just faggots who have studied law meticulously without understanding what the 'color of law' is.
There's no fucking law. Law doesn't exist, it's an abstraction, an idea, the Library of Congress may as well be replaced with the rules for fucking scrabble. There's no rule of law and there hasn't been for ages.
You either have power, recognize power, or be some sort of dumbfuck who thinks a bunch of words on a piece of paper actually mean a goddamn thing in this country.
The only freedom or power is what you can seize with your own hands. There is no law, the whole world is lawless. All that matters is power and will.

What does a soldiers want matter when he's in the midst of battle with all its chaos feeling as though he's losing compared to the general overseeing the entire field strategically planning to make the battles victory his? All the general demands is discipline and doing your duty trusting that there's a plan. Explaining the advantages or reasons why wont matter to the common soldier who can then disrupt the plan by not carrying out his duty that's demanded (i.e. they exist therefore I don't have to do anything). Also it wont change anyone's opinion giving retorts at this stage. If they have to question then they haven't put any real meaningful thought into another perspective in the first place.

This. Even if everything us crazies say about Antarctica, UFO's, or the Third Reich are true it shouldn't change a single thing you do. If anything it should give you added strength knowing that we can't lose. If at the end of the day we find out it was all bullshit and we saved ourselves or died fighting, then what difference does it matter? You fought harder with a clear vision of victory and you perished or were victorious because of it. Sitting down and doing nothing is the risk, but would also be failing in its intent.

exopolitics.org/did-extraterrestrials-from-venus-make-contact-in-1952/

Read the three part series and ignore the ET stuff and just put it into perspective whats being said and the evidence presented (well documented) from a purely terrestrial POV. While you may never see what your heart desires others already have for the first 20 years of the post-War UFO phenomenon.

This, the law will fuck you over and turn your country brown.

A thread did for this shit. Jewridicial shit means nothing, goy.

Very interesting point. That's like the fear that project blue beam was intended to act as "omg ayyys are here and they are super powerful and they will kill everyone but will leave us alone if we all rounded up all the whites or did x other retarded thing"

If they were so powerful, and real, why would they need to bother threatening us?

This. Underrated.

Law exists only at the tip of the barrel of a gun.

You fuckers are a prime example of why it needs to be punishable by death to not lurk for 2 years.

Thats literally what you just did. >dont tell them this cuz they wont believe it. Meanwhile, we continue to reach more and more people. I will never understand what makes certain degenerates find a bit of the redpill and then cuck by 'being a movement lead by kike ecelebs'.

Complete fucking retards.

Ayy lmao.

I'm gonna just go with these two as eternal truths and stop reading after that.

I’ve had it up to here with you reddit faggots.
Feel free to prove me wrong, you fucking yid. What the fuck do you think we’ve been doing for the last decade? What the fuck do you think Yuri Bezemov said. Or maybe he was lying?
As evidenced by Holla Forums’s posting rate falling off a motherfucking cliff since Jim took over. You civnat faggots were the death of this place, ON PURPOSE.

Contingency operations were set in place for the continuance of the Reich. Research:
Bormann Financial Group, Martinn Bormann
Edda Göring
Gudrun Himmler
Quandt Holdings
Heydrich’s children
Black Order

Get your shit together, guys.

Every Tim.

Take your motherfucking autistic cuckchan bullshit and get the fuck out of here, you blithering idiot. Anyone who “checks” should be permanently banned.

In German Esoteric circles it's being said that Hitler accomplished all preparatory steps for the Man to come. There will be a great cleansing. Until then the only thing that is being actively pursued is preventing WW3 and the total annihiliation of peoples. Salvaging everything of value up until then is up to us. Are we worthy of being part of the New Order that will arise?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
kkkkkk

DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A SHILL?

Reported for being a paid shill

bump

That mother fucker is the corporeal 56% face, holy damn.

As I remember it from TGSNT, the reason why the Reich never truly surrendered was because Hitler appointed Karl Dönitz to succeed him in the final days of the war. It would then be up to Karl to surrender, and he never did so. He was instead convicted of "war crimes" at Nuremberg, and served 10 years. Apparently he lived until 1980, which technically means that the Reich had a leader up until that point.

And reported.

Hitler’s car is up for sale
archive.is/j9q8V
Yes, the famous one. On the one hand, the car. On the other hand, 10% of the proceeds go to funding holocaust education.

Solution: Steal the car

Are you saying that he and rubio aren't where the 56 meme came from?
Dude looks like some racemixed quadroon mutt.

I actually remember when this information spread like wildfire around july 05. It was in the news along with Merkels shenanigans with the NSA spying everyday. Short after they opened the floodgates and it was completely wiped off the collective consciousness.
It has implication regarding the old territories and if German is still occupied or sovereign.
In case the AfD manages to make a review board about Merkel this might be an interesting thing to point at.

I have heard these theories. Their legitimacy aside, perhaps WW3 is part of the plan? How would we know without any contact with the shadow government?

In any case, you are right. All we can do is continue doing what we feel is right. If the shadow Aryan government has everything under control, they have already factored our actions into their plan.

I'll continue rekindling the natural race consciousness among our People. That's all I can do.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"
-Mao Zedong

He was a commie, but he spoke the truth.

Supposing this is true, why can't they return?

Makes sense, I hear that in Germany, American forces still occupy Germany even after the Berlin Wall fell. That means that the whole "after Japan surrendered after getting nuked twice = end of ww2" is false.
WW2 NEVER ENDED!

Hitler's bloodline still exists, when he went to retire to South America, he probably had a bunch of kids and grandkids (german spic girls have a lot of children from what I hear.

Probably his descendants are all on DACA though