I don't believe in voting rights for women anymore

Anyway it literally happened today, when I thought about my ideal system and how I would limit voting rights to only financially independent people (whatever that means) and people who pledge to defend the country.

I already knew that barely any women, would qualify for being financially independent and I admit that It didn't bother me. But then I realized that whether your country still has the draft or not, it would immideatly be re-implemented for all men, if a war ever broke out and necessitated it.
I don't think a civil war against muslims is likely, but I can already see how women collectively would ask the men to fight and die for them to win against the muslims.

I am for equal rights for equal responsibility, but how can women get equal voting rights, if they collectively will never have the same duty as men to fight and die for their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well technically they do now at least Americans and some other nations IIRC. The only extra right women have in that regard is being raped by shitskins before being killed instead of just outright.

so you did before?
cuck >>>/blog/

There's nothing wrong with white women. Just minorities.

Not collectivally. You can be sure that women won't be forced to fight in the same way as men will, even in those countries where it technically might be the law.

Also women only fuck up the military, because of muh sexual harrassment and kill troop morale by being given extra protections and privileges and not being forced to work as hard and not be punished as hard.

Napoleon had the right idea. The only women in the army should be prostitutes.

I thought it was irrational to deny a group of people voting rights simply because of their gender.

Okay? It's not like you would ever marry a non-white woman anyway.

You're a fucking cuck and you should be lurking another year, not killing threads to hear your own voice

So we agree, you should hang yourself for for being a faggot then?

Fuck off, shill.

I think this is an important thread for all other people, who aren't enlightended about this issue like we are.

An even better system would be to limit voting rights to married men (of your race and nationality) with at least one biological child, and residence in your nation.

Problems with women voting:

I could go on, but women voting is just a terrible idea, and the political empowerment of women has historically been a sign of IMMENSE social/political decline. Both because male leadership is undermined, and because women begin to neglect THEIR traditional role, which is in all truth equally as important to the well-being of a nation.

HUGE mistake.

Defense duty is your biggest gripe with women's rights?
they should not vote because they have no agency. They are 100% herd animals that will always go with the majority when making decisions. Women overwhelmingly vote Left, that is no coincidence. Since they already make up a slight majority of the population, this fucks up political representation.

I think the Starship Troopers model of x year of service in return for voting rights is fine. Allow some types of civil service or communal duty as an alternative for women. The vast majority of them would not take up the offer, I assure you.

I would like to make a slight amendment to that, SINGLE women overwhelmingly vote Left. Married white women were one of Trump's biggest voting blocks.

Women who are married has a head of household and natural vote to empower their husband (leader), women who are single, and, God forbid, mothers see the government as the "head of household" and vote to empower their government (leader).

Still against women voting, but I think it's a bit more nuanced than all that.

The US founders only intended for land owning white males to have voting rights. Things didn't go quite as planned.

Neither does my wife. She's convinced that the nineteenth amendment was the shoehorn that wedged the door open for mass immigration.

Eh. Look at the voting data. They do vote majority conservative, but they're not nearly as consistent as males are.

Oh and reminder that being American also means being white. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

The majority of European women vote for pro-European parties. Sage for pointless slide thread.

Kikes know this is a big one. They have anchored it. This is the primary reason voting will never work in any other way than the inexorable slide toward Communism. Voting cannot be fixed, and must be opposed at every level.

t. MGTOW

Exactly.

Holy fuck! You are not kidding. They fucking anchored my thread.
What the fuck is happening?

Also.
Use European information to support your claims then.

Because the mods are kikes.

Where will we go from here, user?

You're a cum-guzzling newfag.

I believe a new platform is coming. Both hardware & software. The only way to have free speech is to have no censors AKA mods. Mods become a requirement, as the CIA spams their pizzagate here. They literally do sell human beings, you know, the CIA? They actual do it.

They're a net positive, dummy.

Some crazy American actually argued that this is the case to support american exceptionalism or something like that.

Oh boy. Something else the mods are suppressing.

You're right. Conservative attitude arises from the idea that the individual has something to protect (conserve, if you will) which childless women simply do not experience.

Who'da thunk that Turks would be all "m'lady"?

where the fuck have you been user?

Mod's fedoras are showing. They don't dare upset m'lady.

Be glad your thread wasn't outright deleted, which is what usually happens whenever anyone points out women don't vote responsibly.

Holy shit, that is a good webm. Thank you for recommending me that channel.

Just because women couldn't physically drop a ballot into a box doesn't mean they weren't represented. They were represented by their husband who voted on behalf of the family. The understanding being that at the time the government was not involved with the individual family (the wife's domain), only commerce and defense (the husbands domain), so it did not make sense to have the women voting because they simply weren't involved with the parts of the economy that the government was a part of.

Not having women voting by itself did not stop us from killing each other over blacks. It did not prevent the formation of the income tax or the federal reserve. But allowing women to vote introduced an entire block of easily controllable voters that could be manipulated to undermine our national interests.

The shitskins are closet faggots dude they'll rape your flabby manbutt too.

We dont need elections where were going.

That's exactly what the Enemy wants from you.

The Enemy wants you divided from the women of your own race.

The Enemy wants you hating women (and wants women hating men via Feminism) so that you don't form a family and father 3+ children with your wife.

If the traditional family structure is destroyed, society is easily controlled.

Traditionally women did not vote, retard.

A large part of being enlightened on the state of the world is realizing the difference between individuals and groups. Your nigger buddy at work might be alright and even maybe MAGA BASED, but niggers as a group are dirty animals bent on rape, pillaging, gibs, and when in control, extreme authoritarian selfishness that would make the harshest slave owner blush. Two words: Farm Murders. Same with sandniggers.

You black friend is not the nigger community, your wife is not a representation of women and their inept selfishness in politics (your wife follows YOU, retard, not political theory of folk and honor), and so forth.

So, no, the reality is they should not vote and that is in harmony with our traditional family structure. The woman in the video above summarily explains how foolish it is to give women the vote when they are so easily manipulated by their own feelings or group empathy. Plus the liberals are sabotaging cunts with or without betas orbiting them that desire order from us and for us to slap or shame them for lunacy or they would not be bringing invaders who will absolutely do the same except including rape and murder.

sage for double post

THIS!

It's not irrational, women vote with their feels

Absolute Monarchy. Finally

As the Brits say, twattle. 53% of women voted for Hillary. Ergo, women are in net Communist. Also, among whites, the gender gap isn't as great as among niggers. Nigger women are literally Democrat property.

But this is simply fapping. They won't be denied the vote, despite the fact the Constitution by no means is obeyed in many key areas. You see, your Constitutional system if a farce.

Elections are a lie, they don't work. They don't result in good deeds done by the government on behalf of this nation, her people. Rather, the money goes in every case, regardless of party, to line the pockets of the wealthy, and to Yidsrael.