Holla Forums approved android games?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d4rken/reddit-android-appstore/releases/tag/v0.6.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Emulators
VVVVVVV

Puzzle & Dragons
Fallout Shelter

Neo Turf Masters and Pokemon Trading Card Game Online are the only android games I've ever bothered with.

I met the lad who made VVVVVV once.
Seemed like a bit of a dick.

clash of clans

Pokemon Go is pretty good. Saw a lot of threads for it

There is a Granblue Fantasy general here so i guess it's Holla Forums approved

Don't play games on your fucking phone just as you don't go on the internet on your fucking phone. Learn to live without technology for 5 minutes you lazy piece of shit.

summoners war

Can't argue with the game itself, though. It's not masterpiece but you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who would call it a bad game.

There's also Soda Dungeon and Pixel Dungeon (maybe not getting one of those names right) which I heard were pretty good.
Dream Girlfriend is there if you wanna play dress-up.
You can play PokemonShowdown on a phone, for what that's worth.

Pixel Dungeon and its derivatives
Stardash
Lara Croft and Hitman Go
7 Little Words

Why dont you fuck off and form your own opinions or ask for recommendations that in a way doesnt make you sound like you have no testicles.

here's a fun game, you set your phone to vibrate and put it in your butthole

Anything that came from a console or PC.

Are you actually retarded?

None.

Touch screen controls fucking suck and will never work for good games, mobile gamepads are overpriced pieces of shit that barely work due to poor software support.

Check em.

Sonic 2, Sonic CD

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the quality of software on mobile games is fucking unspeakable, and the types of games that are successful are responsible for many of the cancerous trends currently sucking the industry dry and pulling it backwards.

First of all, get a bluetooth gamepad.

Asphalt 8
Battle Squadron One
Cyclone 2000
Dead Trigger
Final Freeway 2R
Flow Free / Hexes / Bridges
Huebrix
Gridrunner
Real Racing 3
Riptide GP
Shadowgun
Snake Rewind
Sonic 1/2/CD
Wreck-It Ralph

Also, emulators.

nethack

YGOPRO.

In fact, we should just make that the title of Yugioh threads since it's an actual game for PC and mobile.

I thought mobile controllers were shit and unresponsive?

Theotown is p gud if you want a fully fledged city builder. Also Xash on android to let you play half life. And remember to pirate Drastic as it's the best ds emulator out there. A lot better than the shit on pc too.

there is a Granblue general for some reason.

i guess if you have an expensive phone and don't have a psp or 3ds to run emus on, it's okay. bluetooth isn't laggy, but i can't attest to the quality of any of those controllers.

You can just use a PS4 controller if you have one lying around. It's what I do.

JRPGS don't age well.
Diablo 1 on the other hand is surprisingly amazing. Blizz should have ported it directly.

How are standards like Lode Runner or Tetris?

emulators and non-casual rhythm games like osu

Boom Beach
Super Stickman Golf 2, 3 is shit
Atomas
Geometry Dash

BB may me memed on but in the much higher levels 55+, it becomes a really good tactical game

none

Osmos HD

hahahahahah

The downside is that they aren't synced
Android ygopro doesn't even update automatically

OpenXCOM. Interface is a bit fiddly since it's for the most part just a straight port from the PC version, but it's X-COM, and X-COM is wonderful.

what are you expect him to give you a blowjob?

Japanese weebshit like one piece treasure cruise and Fate Grand Order

They are. Don't listen to these faggots try to sway your opinions about the worst gaming platform in history.

BombSquad - fun multiplayer game, mix of Gang Beasts and Bomberman
Subterfuge - mmo strategy/tactics game where you need to think and plan your moves
Shuttered Pixel Dungeon - fork of Pixel Dungeon with more stuff
Carmageddon - flawless port of the classic
Scribblenauts Remix - pretty good time waster
Need for Speed Most Wanted - my favorite racing game on android
Neko Atsume - cats

I'm with this user. With phone games it really is mobage or bust DS emulation also acceptable because of the touch screen

I might miss the new elia outfit.

none

TheoTown
Shattered Pixel Dungeon
Nethack
UniWar

Valkyrie Crusade
Love Live!
Rayman Legends

Emulators for RPGs on the go.

This is the only mobile game I enjoy that is something you can actually play on the go and stop at any time. It has quite a bit of depth despite how simple the rules are.

Also other recommendations if you are less concerned about convenience and more about the games themselves:
Top tier action/platformer/something that is incredibly difficult to master
Written by Obsidian before Avellone left so it actually has good writing unlike BG1
"We Want the Dark Souls Audience" shit but it does have pretty competent gameplay and roguelike mechanics. It's predecessor, "Mage Gauntlet" was pretty solid too.
Hilarious ARPG that makes no attempt at taking itself seriously. Kind of jank but still fun.

If you interested reddit made a app store where you can get actual good android games

github.com/d4rken/reddit-android-appstore/releases/tag/v0.6.0

Just go to user suggested games and they have many games

Gurk is good. It's a retro-stylized RPG. The sequels are paid but also good with a lot of improvements.

Pocket Mortys is a Rick and Morty themed Pokemon clone.
Dark Sword is a 2D hacknslash Dark Souls ripoff that's good.
Flow is a god-tier puzzle game. and all its spinoffs.