Is there still hopes for Western-central Europe?

Is there still hopes for Western-central Europe?

England, France and Germany?

I heard that the rural areas are still traditional and peaceful.

There's always hope user
There's always hope
A lot of gristly work needs to happen before Europe can be white again. Best of luck my white brethren in Europe!!! Remove shitskin!! Retake Constantinople!!

Sometimes I lose hopes when I commute in the city.

All the smokes, all the cars, shit's just so chaotic and dirty.

So fix it. If there are that many people then you're truly anonymous. Do your thing man. Be the match that lights the flame. Go all Dexter on the mudslides.
Reduce their buildings to ashes
Mock them openly
Start a fucking fight for hells sake

Don't think random chaos is going to fix even more tbh.

It's best to marry and start a family where I can recreate the scenic view of my youth.

Too little too late faggot
Your enemies out breed you 100-1
Your options have become incredibly limited.
You and your countrymen have been checkmated. Now whatcha gonna do?
You won't outbreed your invaders. You must remove them. You must be ultra violent. You must physically remove them and all signs of them invading.
But you won't cause y'all are CUCKED

What are you talking about? These places are the only people you should waste your hope on.
These 3 places are responsible for the most inventions and progress of mankind.
The fact that we will be the first place where we deal with the solution to the multicultural problem is not proof of our inferiority, in fact it's the opposite.

I am a true believer, OP. I believe that we are right, both morally and practically. That is why I think that my generation will be part of the transformation, which will make Europe homogenous socities again.

It's a huge transformation to make, but it has to take place, if Europe is to survive.

OK, agent provocateur.

Yes I'm an agent that provokes. A scary glow in the dark one
Kek
Good fuck kid good luck I guess
Remove shitskin is the only way to fix this fuck up
Good luck

Killing 10 shitskin by yourself will not fix anything.

There needs to be a systemic purge, and this we need more power than a lone guy with a gun.

Checked
Couldn't agree more
Butterfly warfare that shit my man , you need to plant the seeds of violent revolution in the minds and hearts of your fellow countryman
Yeah 1 dude taking ten filth out won't accomplish much at the end of the day.
But ten dudes each taking out ten filth would get the party started. We've reached a point world wide of strategic tension. One spark is all it will take.
Be the spark

Gif related

No there's no hope for the home of white people just give up goyim.

There is certainly no hope for a peaceful solution. Muslims, once established in a place, believe they "own" it and won't leave voluntarily.

Where do you think the word "pagan" comes from. "Country pumpkin" yes. From when Christianity took over Europe. This time there is an actual ethnic element to it however, meaning genocide.

Once you give up your cities you have lost. It's as simple as that, you god damn stupid fucktards.

City will be the worse hellhole when war and riots come though.

gonna wait for economic collapse tbqh

Yes. And it will be even worse if whites keep leaving.

Then all hope(for you) is lost. Once collapse happens that's it bud , finished fine done over too late.

That's what we would want to be honest, for whites to repopulate the suburb and the villages, while the population in cities implode and die off.

Ideally, they would be rats in a bottle.

Ideally, but unlikely. Fleeing en masse to the country will be a big mistake.
Not saying everyone stay in the cities, getting out there and building a big healthy family if you have the means is definitely admirable and good.

Staying in the cities means exposing yourself to race mixing, propaganda and worse civil rights by the minutes.

It's not healthy for you and your family.

And the pollution user
And all the lights at night so you can't see the stars
And the traffic
And the stench
And on and on and on

no once collapse happens the race wars start and we win

Yes, particular the pollution is dangerous.

But race mixing is the shittiest deal of all, since one drop you destroys your entire lineage.

Please don't get me wrong , I understand and share the same sentiments
I'm saying it's going to be a metric fuckload easier whilst we have electricity running water and supply chains still happening.
Once the lights go out so to speak all bets are off
Don't wait for collapse , make it happen euro man

read again.

Once you're out in the country, disorganized (loosely organized at best) low on resources (because you'll have to be self-sufficient) large distances between eachother (because that's just how the country-life is) you will get picked off so very easily,have no real means with which to retake a city, not to mention that a bunch of farmers can't possibly compete against the production and effeciency of a city - if said city has a port, you are not getting it back, ever.
Best case scenario you'll end up having le nignog come to collect wheat-tax every harvest.

Aren't farms and industrial zones located mostly in the suburbs and countryside?

If anything, it's the countryside that feeds the cities, not vice versa.

The cities exist to consume and provide trade and service.

i'd rather put my efforts towards starting a white family than to sperg out violently

They'll just take it from you. I'm sure you'd rather give up a tenth of your harvest, than see your family raped or murdered.

Respectfully disagreeing user
A thousand good ol boys from the country with decent local support and supply lines could siege a modern city quite handily. Think about Phoenix or Boise or Omaha or any huge modern city. There's not much food production and farmland there. The cities have maybe ten routes in and out on major highways. We have ALL of the heavy construction equipment needed to siege a city. Starve em out. Or trash can man it and smoke em out.
The citites will be depoopulated
The infrastructure can stand to be repurposed for the Reich

Heiled
Smart idea. Have lots of white babies user

Well, unless the nignog manages to form an army via said port, they would get hell trying to invade farm.

Farms are perfect places for open combat.

I like your way of thinking, and I don't mean to come off as blackpilled as I now realize I do.
But what about the military material? I personally don't know where to put that in the whole thing.

I live in a very small village area which has a university in Wales. The areas always had a very small amount of black and chinese people because of the university, but over the last 9 months we suddenly have a ton of 'Bulgarians' who all look like pakis, and a sudden influx of people wearing hijabs. Seems this is almost inescapable considering that I am in the middle of a small village which is very traditional, religious and overtly Welsh white. It's a fucking joke.

Most people I know are just waiting for economic ruin so these shitskins will run away from a lack of gibs and bad weather.

Shitton of factories within the suburb, user.

Re-purpose them to weapon manufacturing.

And military bases are only located outside of cities.

These are strategic locations, capture them and link them with the farms, and you get weapons and supply to starve the cities out.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's like asking if there was peace for Western Rome during its decline and fall. Byzantine (Eastern Europe) will hold out until it falls and Western Europeans get their balls back. Then it's back to trampling Saracen hoards probably Spain will start it, again.

No, there isn't, they are each 80-90% white but ZOG of A is the last bastion of white resistance, a 56% white country ruled by the most zionist president in history.

The fall of West Rome gives birth to various strong feudal kingdoms, let's hope it's the same this time.

France and England are lost, the celts are too weak, east germany could start a civil war with the help of poland, most east germans are ver natsoc.

France is extremely fucked due to the fact they sucked african dicks for decades now.