Who is Q-user? Threatens Soros, Soros Vanishes

On October 28, 2017, someone calling themselves "Q" began posting a series of cryptic messages on a web forum called “4chan” in a sub-category under politics (pol) titled “Calm Before the Storm” (in reference to that mysterious Trump quote from early October). Q, aka Q-user, claimed to be a high-level government insider with special "Q clearance" (hence the name) tasked with posting “crumbs” for the purpose of covertly informing patriots about Donald Trump’s master plan to rout the Deep State and the whole Globalist-Rothschild structure above them.

Though Sugar the Crazed Conspiracy Cat was on board the Q-train a few weeks ago, your cautious reporter here remained skeptical, yet open-minded. As a result of too many of Q's advance clues coming to pass, we are now in agreement that Q is indeed for real – though the jury is still out as to whether Q and the great crusade truly represents the “White Hat” faction of America’s military, intelligence and law enforcement communities, or if Q, and Trump, are just tools of the anti-Globalist Zionists.

Q's mysterious posts can no longer be dismissed as an Internet hoax. This individual has special knowledge and even some in the Globalist media are getting worried.

According to Q, and as confirmed by recent events, Trump was never really under investigation by Robert Mueller. To the contrary, Q’s advance clues, coupled with subsequent events, have been showing us that it is actually scum such as Killary Clinton, McCain the Insane, Homo- Obongo, George Soros and the Rothschild Crime Dynasty who need to be worried.

The Q phenomenon has since made its way out of the darkest corners of the Internet and attracted the keen interest of the attention-whore Alex Jones (who assures us that although Q is great, his sources are even better.) and syndicated radio host “Lionel” (Michael William Lebron). Q’s prophetic posts have also caught the scornful attention of New York Magazine (that’s a really good sign!).

Although we encourage our readers to remain cautious of Q’s ultimate intentions, “youse guys” (New Jerseyese for the plural of “you”) ought to have a look at some of the various analysis of his cryptic posts. Eerie as all heck! We list below just three of the many "crumbs" that made us go: “Hmmmmmm.”

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/
twitter.com/georgesoros?lang=en
tomatobubble.com/who_is_q_user.html
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

November 13, 2017: Q Threatens Lynn de Rothschild – Followed by Deadly Plane Crash at Rothschild Estate

"Lady" Lynn de Rothschild is the American wife of "Sir" Evelyn de Rothschild. She is a rabid supporter of Killary Clinton and fanatically obsessed with tweeting out her pure Satanic hatred against Donald Trump. On November 13, 2017, Q posted a cryptic threat aimed at her family, using the letters "L," "d," and "R" (notice how the letter cases match the initials of Lynn de Rothschild).

Just four days after Q's clue, this headline:

Telegraph: Aylesbury mid-air crash: Four dead as plane and helicopter wreckage lands near Rothschild manor house telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/

After Q's threat to Lynn de Rothschild and her "family," some believe that Jacob Rothschild was killed in the aircraft crash which happened on his property.

December 11, 2017: Q Threatens George Soros – Soros disappears?

The initials GS can mean no other than George Soros. Just five days after Q threatened to put Soros in "really special place," Trump also used the term "very special place" in a tweet. In is interesting to note that after having "tweeted" 4-5 days per week throughout all of 2017, there have been zero tweets from the account of George Soros since November 26th. twitter.com/georgesoros?lang=en Prior to that, his longest twitter dry spell for 2017 had been only 10 days. Where the heck is George Soros? A "special place" in Guantanamo?

As of the date of this TomatoBubble article, December 27, there have been no tweets from "GS" (an avid twitterer!) for 32 days, and counting.

December 12, 2017: Q States That Doug Jones Will Win Alabama Election and a Vote Fraud Investigation Will Follow

Before the votes had been counted in Alabama's Senate race, Q posted, with absolute certainty, of a Democrat victory based on voter fraud and Soros-owned machines. He indicated that the subsequent investigation would expose the Democrat Party. Lo and behold, much to everyone's surprise, Democrat Doug Jones did defeat Republican Roy Moore, and an investigation is indeed quietly progressing!

Was it a "sting" operation?

The Communist Doug Jones won, but the Alabama Senate election is now under investigation – exactly as Q had told us in his post.

Could it really be that Globalist gangsters are being investigated, arrested and even killed? If so, are the military & law enforcement "White Hats" coming to our rescue, or is this just part of a factional war Zionist vs Globalist war amongst competing gangsters? Are Trump's repeated two-hand drinking episodes that have so amused the late night commie-comics a signal that people are being placed in handcuffs and sent to prison? Is the growing military-backed power of Trump the reason why GOP anti-Trumpers such as Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are suddenly working with and even praising Trump? What's going on here?

Who can say for sure at this point. But what we will say with certainty is that something big is taking shape – and Q, regardless of his ultimate intentions, should not be ignored.

Trump, who is notoriously etiquette-conscious, has mimicked the manner in which a man wearing handcuffs would drink water. Each time, the Piranha Press has mocked him for it, yet he keeps doing it — most recently while wearing a purple tie which symbolizes Soros "color revolutions."

Bill and Killary wore the purple colors of a Soros-Rothschild coup just days after the 2016 election. Is Trump's purple tie and "handcuff" act telling us that the coup has backfired and that people are being arrested?

Killary and McCain have both been wearing ankle boots for past two months, he for a "tendon injury" and she for a "broken toe" sustained while "falling down the stairs backwards while drinking coffee." Are they concealing GPS ankle devices? (Your cane is on the wrong side,Senator.) McCain was later caught switching his boot from right to left, and explained it away by saying his other leg was getting tired!!!

tomatobubble.com/who_is_q_user.html

Some fake news site suggests that Soros had a massive heart attack last Sunday.

The answer has to be yes i'm afraid otherwise we wouldn't be speculating, we'd be fully aware of any justice occurring. I'll be honest, I really dislike people like Alex Jones, to me he is Mr. Controlled OP and if he's droning on for hours and hours about how great Trump is the odds he's going to left a finger to restore the republic has got to be zero. Donald Trump might actually start pretending like he's going to do something real before the next election but right now he doesn't have to, and that's why all that really seems to be happening is a shillstorm.

Q is Thomas Drake

It's prepare for le storm my fellow keksters xD shadilay!

it's a cuckchan larp with nothing to it.

Based on nothing. I used to like Mike King, but this confirms that he's a gullible retard, or worse.

not necessarily. any actual "justice" would be spun/viewed by leftist peabrains as the acts of evil nazis trying to put their beloved masters behind bars. they're largely so brainwashed that they defend those trying to slip a noose around ther necks. it could be that Trump is just playing things as delicately as he can–according to Q, the whole point of CBTS is to drip-feed info to normies over a long period of time in order to make the idea of a globalist/deep state conspiracy more palatable to the masses.

Q is a LARP, go back to cuckchan

If Q is a LARP, how did he predict Trump would tweet something about small businesses on Small Business Day? Checkmate, LARPshamers.

Trumps tweet time is using meme magic too.
17 17
13:13

Checked
Q is Thomas A Drake

woah epic timedubs my fellow kek. praise the god emperor and his 4d chess

i just view that angle as rubbish shilling. The reason people can keep maintaining this view is for the precise reason that nothing is getting exposed or tried properly. Why is that ?
What makes more sense ? That "people can't handle it" ? Or that you'd prefer not to actually sort things out and be transparent for other reasons ? I mean cmon guy.

Daily reminder that it is 3pm in Tel Aviv right now, the jews are in peak activity this time of the day.

Zionist Vs Globalist who would you choose?

I'd choose neither
Glass em all

Thank G-d we have BASED jews like David Semen who know Q is real. Why would Israelis shill against a kosher LARP?

Obviously the BASED zionists who are in no way globalists or have any kind of global agenda.

Heiled hitler trips of sarcasm
Fuck Jews there are no based ones

Check out this obituary from BASED zionist leader, it even talks about what he said in his address to a BASED nationalist conference. I think this should finally prove that zionists are BASED nationalists who are at war with the globalists, and are totally /ourguys/.
Is it any surprise that the "muh globalists vs zionists schism" faggots are dumb enough to fall for such an obvious LARP?

More like my triples of truth confirm David Semen and Q user are going to personally murder every anti-Semitic LARPshamer.

nice

because

these are not shilling for or against anything just trying to create conflict and derail the thread.

I am saging whilst leaving my opinion because I do not agree with your stance that the subject has any major significance to the userbase of Holla Forums (and not cuckchan) Holla Forums. Oh, what a pesky, evil shill I am!

End yourself.

You need to stop. You are incredibly bad at this. You're glowing like a fucking Tron movie. Rigging dubs/trips won't help you faggot. Your time is coming.

go back to cuckchan.

Thought you're not supposed to post on Holla Forums OP.

Say dear shills, do you have undeniable proof that Q is just high level larp?

Say, dear based fashy goy keksters from cuckchan, dp you have undeniable proof that Q isn't just a high level larp?

this site is tragic, there's less censorship on GLP ffs

Does it matter? Their posts make up half of the post ITT so it must be a larp, right?

The only LARP here is op and his bots.

trips confirm

How about almost everything he said didn't happened or turned into a big nothing burger?

Literally all I see ITT, is back and forth of larp or not. Q user must be a pretty damn good larp to have such a following, just shows how much these shills utterly here fail at life trying to derail this thread into assumptions. What is it? Envy of not being able to reach normies as good as Q does? Whatever it is, kill yourself you aren't serving much purpose.

But the Saudi purge.

SA is still kiked as the day before it, so it counts as a nothing burger.

It's easy to get a large following when you're funded by the president.

Wew lad… Saudi Royalty purge somehow a nothing burger now?

Sure, must be as easy to flip MSM to your side right?

I've seen my share of stupid threads and retarded posters. The Q topic is endemic to them. Thing is, not all off it seems like organic retardatio, some of it goes well beyond typical merchant tricks which makes me think there may well be some complex jewry afoot. Stay frosty anons.

One has to eventually address the underlying symptoms of this disease. If it is shifting the overton window of our kiked criminal society to the correct direction is it really a disease or a cure in a unorthodox form?

I want a time stamped and dated picture of an /ourguy/ fed posing with his fancy heart attack gun before I totally believe he’s gone. That being said maybe something happening?? Maybe crazy Mr. Nehlen is putting up his sail to ride a wind he knows is coming?

Pure speculation on my part, and hope, but hope can be harmful too.

Both are bad, but obviously zionists. Perhaps we can send them all there

If I was Trump I would have done everything exactly the same. Q is legit I think, or advanced insider psyop, either way shit is happening

Q is Thomas Drake a known Trump ally

It pisses me off they stole the color purple for their bullshit. Thieving cunts are the furthest thing from nobility.

I've been keeping up with Q, off and on, but now keeping up, very closely. For those who haven't, has there been decrease in shilling? Halfchan has been, more or less, barren since Q left.

Checked. The jews are just pissed off at employee of the month.

They’re both equivalent to me now. They both want the same thing. It’s just two different methods they use as a one two punch to keep the goyim both confused and easier to control. Think of some of those martial arts techniques, where in some moves the opponent’s momentum is used against them. They push us one way, then when the inevitable backfire occurs they pull you into another position more advantageous to them. You can see it working going from Clinton to Bush to Obama. Bush gave them what they wanted militarily. They knew eventually people would push back against unnecessary wars. They knew people would start to see that faraway Muslim goatfuckers weren’t really a danger to us (enough to justify 2 wars, and Jews did 9/11). They then use our righteous questioning to propel a guy provokingly named Hussein Obama to to both rile up and demoralize good but confused Americans into fighting more Muslims for them while at the same time their communism is enacted to the brainwashed cheers of a populace who still thinks an idiot from Texas and his Halliburton buddies concocted everything. Not exactly rule by total chaos like in Syria or Iraq, but rule by obfuscating false dichotomy. Works pretty well actually..

To further this, their tactic also keeps the target population divided amongst itself, which initially prevents any effective countering. An enemy of theirs can simply be directed against one on the other side of the false divide they create. However this plan is somewhat risky from the inevitable development of visible inconsistencies. All it takes is for someone to see what’s really happening to unravel it. I believe AH saw this. So they took care of him but now the internet finally gives truth a fighting chance in our time.

KILL YOURSELF

Bama user here. Bullshit. We have paper ballots. Q is a LARP from Bannon and he's a faggot. Kill yourself.

Saudis are Kikes you fucking incompetent faggot.
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

Purple really only has that gangster power when Trump wears it. You can't fake that purple vibe. He's drinking those tears in.

Do you believe they are reading all those ballots by hand and putting down a check mark or running them through a machine like a scantron?

Go away David S.

Q is interesting and sometimes seems to have some real knowledge, but then there was that whole National Guard/martial law thing in November, and the idea that the CIA controls North Korea. One major blown prediction, and one major idiotic statement.

Explain how Zionists are anti-Globalists. It seems like Soros is an outlier in his opposition to Israel. Are other uber-powerful jews opposed to Israel? Seems like most of the powerful ones (e.g. Sacklers) are in favor of Israel.

I would assume that it's because they need to win in 2018 and the only way they'll do that is by staying on the Trump Train.

Q stated THE DAY OF the Alabama election that Doug Jones would win and that a Vote Fraud investigation would kick off. This is no coincidence. No one honestly expected Jones to win, and considering the character of Moore, the voter fraud investigation is no surprise. The ridiculousness of a leftist beating a republican running on the Trump platform in a state that Trump won by 28 percent is so baffling that you have to realize that something more is going on with Q than "he's just a larper giez".

It's not much, but it's not a nothingburger

I've always seen this as a case of Jews divided amongst themselves, which it is, but this post throws it into an entirely different light.

I wouldn't cal it idiotic, considering that the CIA were the ones who installed Mao in the first place, and China has always controlled the Norks, at least since the Sino-Soviet split

Mao took China after a huge and long civil war that the CIA had little to do with. We did not "install" him. China does control (to some extent) the Norks, but it's absurd to say we control either country.

Then why did the CIA feed faulty info to the Military during the Korean War causing a surprised attack from the chinks? MacArthur advocated to invade China and utilize the Atomic Bombs but POTUS stonewalled and made him step down.

GS is Glen Simpson

Q is a mathematics professor, he specializes in AI & algorithms. I tried to tell those Q tards. One of them reported me. Banned bow till 16th. He was an intern for WH. He's an Obama holdover. That thread was overrun by bots. That was him testing Q. He's conducting a brainwashing experiment.

I cracked his trip. It was #Matlock. He reads MegaAnon's archive. (((R/conspiracy))). The Matlock was from Robert G Matlock, DoE

Pic related is Matlock