Israel to name dozens of locations after Trump

A planned high-speed rail station in the Old City of Jerusalem will be named after President Donald Trump, Israeli Minister of Transportation Yisrael Katz told CNN.

The station, which will be built inside the walls of the Old City, will drop off passengers near the Dung Gate, which leads straight to the Western Wall, the holiest site at which Jews can pray.

Trump made history in early May when he became the first sitting US president to visit the Western Wall, though he did so without any Israeli government officials, in apparent recognition of the sensitivity of his visit.

But dedicating the rail station to Trump is a way of thanking him for what he did earlier in December, when he recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and said he intends to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"I decided to call the new train station which will be established in the Jewish Quarter near the Western Wall and the Temple Mount in the name of President Donald Trump, because of his historical and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Jewish people, as the capital of the state of Israel and his intention to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem," said Katz.

Trump's decision was hailed by Israelis, even as it was rejected by the vast majority of countries in the United Nations General Assembly.

In addition to the station, Trump-naming frenzy has swept across Jerusalem and Israel, where multiple municipal projects are expected to bear the name of the 45th President.

A Jerusalem city council member proposed changing the name of Salah ad-Din Street – a largely Palestinian street that leads into the Old City's Muslim Quarter – to Donald Trump Street. In a letter addressed to the deputy mayor, Councilman Arieh King wrote, "Thanks to his action, other nations intend to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and work to transfer their embassies to our city."

In nothern Israel, Kiryat Yam Mayor David Even Tzur plans on naming the city's new park after Trump. Tzur even suggested he would consider inviting Trump to the opening of the park in April 2018. He received a thank you letter from Trump, which said, "I am thankful for your gesture and am moved to know that the people of Israel are encouraged by my decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel."
A council resolution in the coastal city of Ashkelon would name a road "Trump Declaration Street," echoing the title of the "Balfour Declaration" of 1917, in which the British government committed to a Jewish home in British-mandatory Palestine.

Reviled by Palestinians, it is considered one of the most significant documents leading to the creation of the state of Israel. Rabbi Yakov Avitan, an Ashkelon council member, said he believes Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is equally as important.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/27/politics/israel-trump-train-station-rail-name-naming/index.html

archive.is/QtAyI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dMNP1#40%
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how may threads he's going to spam and jerk of all alone in his thread until he starts talking to himself again.

This is the only thread I have made about Trump iirc.

Sure you do…

Clearly you're not a shill :^)

Trump has always been good to Israel, I don't get why people get so butthurt about it. The guy is a civic nationalist but the media has painted him as something far worse. Trump's purpose is to move the pendulum back to the Right, so someone even more of a white nationalist can become President. Maybe Trump is /ourguy/ and he will cuck out big for his successor, giving him the advantage of looking much more of a leader with conviction.

Is this another "Trump is a cartoon villain" thread?

YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE VOTING FOR
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED Holla Forums

BASED

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

Seems he's /thier guy/ right now.

people think conservative values and anti-kike are they same. they aren't, in fact these days being conservative makes you more likely to be pro-kike.
the window doesn't just shift one way on all topics. trump is also shifting jewish sentiment among potential WN, and he's shifting it the wrong way. you can even see it on this board, people are making comparisons between hitler wanting to ship jews out to some shitty african country to trump now supporting israel. The window keeps shifting and soon people will be defending kike dick sucking by saying "in 2017 trump did x and he was /ourguy/ so it's ok to do this now".

Hey, at least on the positive side of things, Israel has never sucked America's dick more than during this presidency. So things have went from Israel treating America like it's bitch, to some kind of satanic 69ing.

Nevertheless, I really hope Donald Trump delivers on some other factor sooner or later…

Yes.

Freudian slip?

As of today Jeb is still correct it what he said.

Israel auto-occupies itself. Quite amazing.

Nu/pol/ will defend this

SLOW AND STEADY

I'm with MPC on this topic. For the mere cost of an entirely symbolic embassy relocation, Trump has driven a wedge into the zionist vs. shitlib globalist ideological faultline of American kikes, increased Israel's isolation from Europe and the UN, and whipped up anti-Israel sentiment in the muslim world. This is cumulative with immigration policy changes that make it considerably harder for (((HIAS))) to flood the US, and especially rural white towns, with rapefugees. Who cares what Trump's rhetoric is when his actual actions are consistently good for whites.

archive.is/dMNP1#40%

Shills are so desperate to find fracture points. This level of shilling shows that they're ineffectual and impotent

dumb shareblue shit.

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis

Age 39

Takoma Park, MD

Phone: 202-492-3175

Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977

Social Media:

Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001

FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis

Twitter: twitter.com/owillis

Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977

Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis

Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/

Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA

Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

;(

Oliver "McFatMelon" Willis
everyone

I've been waiting for the day that shithole gets mentioned on Holla Forums

Age 39

Takoma Park, MD

Social Media:

indeed.

shareblue homos are ruined.

in case you haven't got the memo shareblue, you are out of a job.

you'll be lucky if you that's the only thing your out of.
We're going to fuck with you so hard, you wish you were never born.

have a bump ;)

Age 39

Takoma Park, MD

Social Media:

Trump send billion of dollars to israel
Trump send americans to fight for israel
Trump declares american is now officially israels bitch
Trump literally sucks Bibi's cock live on TV
t.chesscuck

sure thing Oliver.
You want to whine more about how your daddy left you?

Age 39

Takoma Park, MD

Social Media:

the level of assfucking you're about to experience is unbeknown to mankind

I'm not even joking.
you have no idea who you've managed to piss off.
think jason fuller ;)
you fucking stupid faggot you should have left when you had the chance.

wtf I love israel now

Everything you listed is rhetoric, pre-existing policy primarily in the hands of ZOG Congress or somewhat disingenuous ; Trump hasn't done the usual neocohen warmongering. Under a standard issue establishment president the public would be being prepared for war with Iran by now, as it is the kvetching agitprop is mostly limited to thinktank press releases that nobody reads.

There isn't a single non-jew nationalist who falls for this non-stop Neo-Cohen cheerleading going on,not one, Trump has shown his hand in every direction protecting kikes in direct opposition of what white Americans wanted.

The entire thread is filled with kikes pretending that the jewish president Trump is secretly ourguy, 1 year on after Trumpstein got elected.
Yes the Chabad Lubavitch kikes won, well done Kushner and clan…

The way I see it is that the only non-jew anons still here posting as if there is legit anti-jew sentiment on this board are either the most retarded goys on Earth or simply; as is most likely, simply kikes pretending to be "fashy goys" celebrating the hijacking of/pol/ openly

obama does deal beneficial to iran to actively prevent war
trump rescinds deal, ups anti-iran rhetoric constantly

I think this is a classic psychological breakdown. They may be really pissed, but instead of screaming at him, they "spite" him by naming all their shit after him, as to say "You want to hate us, you can't hate us you glorious friend of israel, our greatest ally!!!"

Going deeper, might be that they are deeply terrified of him, and by surrounding themselves with things named after him, it's blowing the threat out of proportion ala "oh (((god))), the almighty trump is right around the corner!! He is everywhere!!" and that makes the entire thing so ridiculous that it seems unlikely that anything will actually happen.

They are shitting themselves. Pretty interesting!

It was an objectively terrible deal though. The Obongo negotiating team made the fundamental mistake of letting the Iranians know they weren't prepared to walk away, which then gave the Iranians all the leverage to demand everything they wanted plus clandestine gifts like those airlifted pallets full of cash. Trump has always criticized the fact it's a shitty deal, he's never said that there shouldn't be a deal at all.

Bump

Trump cucked out for the kikes, you retards. Why do you continue defending him?

Bump

I want you to know:
I am the one that fucked your company and operation up.

I don't make empty threats. Half a year ago I told you cease and desist or I will ruin you. Look at you now:

You're toothless, assfucked and thrown in the garbage. Point of ridicule.

Along with hope not hate: you're done.

I've had some help of Anons, to which I give my absolute recognition.

You should move away before really bad things start happening.

I feel as if the jews have hijacked the right wing movement too via Trump and made it kosher. They want a war between the west and the Muslim world and that's what they will get eventually.

This Israel ass kissing is making me so sick I will probably either migrate out to Iceland or some shit and root for the muslims to win in the end.

Reported for spam. Stop being a dick. We get it.

King Nigger funded and trained ISIS, they were the (((Syrian Rebels))). That's ZOG's play of the decade.

Migration? The whole hivemind? Sorry to be the one to tell you, but a chunk of that hivemind is shills and non-white "Holla Forumsacks". They will just migrate too. Plus through anonymity how do you protect the modship? If they are true, the shills will campaign they are not. Or strive to worm their way in to modship like last time.

Not trying to be blackball or anything, but we need better plans then got to another freely available site as a huge group and not expect the same shit again.

Have solutions, not a giant copy/paste whine fest.

assuming of course you are not a shill doing this (from my post):

Who can know? Just spread truth.

polite sage for double post

Get out.

Israel is building high speed rail with American money, while we sit in gridlock traffic day in day out, spending hundreds on gas and tolls to travel a couple hundred miles or so, this country is a farce.

Bump
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media: