NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence – Ascension

Any of you faggots played this? Any good? Worth a pirate?
Hail Zeon?

Also wanting to know. Are there any significant improvements since the last one?

I'd tell you but my ps4 copy won't show up until Monday

This one apparently has a new mode similar to the officer modes of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Are you implying something about the Takeda?

I liked the first one a bit but it lacked depth or at least most of the diplomacy had no meaning, its about all out war, at least in this game you can make alliances with the AI unlike certain other game

Do I look like a fucking geologist to you?

you look like a dullard

I'm guessing you weren't around for the Holla Forumsplays threads?

No. You look like someone who could use $10 for a new SA account.

Nope I wasn't.

Well, among the things you missed is Char Aznable concurrently defeating over 9000 mounted retainers with nothing but a handful of peasants and a winning smile. Some significant Towergirls princess faggotry. And the next generation led by Griffith and Darkholme culturally enriching the Date.

God damn it I'm torn between getting hte PS4 version, which I'm sure will work without hiccups, or the PC version which was probably ported crappy, but has customize features like that.

The last one worked swimmingly even on toasters and came free on PC. Can PS4 beat that?

Man, not really…

I'll have to wait though, whenever I look at my bank account I know I can't impulse spend and I hear HERE'S LAST MONTH'S BALANCE in my head.

Nobunaga's Ambition and Romance of the Three Kingdoms are the only KT with good PC versions because they actually have a jap PC audience for those games.

Whatever floats your boat m80. Just remember HailZeon

Never a problem.

>No Sengoku Rance or LOTGH portrait packs anywhere and no Daiteikoku pack

Wished the real time battles had more to offer/10

Satan hath spoken and turns out he prefers moe'd up portrait packs instead of the usual testosterone fueled manly men of KT portraits. I might as well be a Catholic at this point.

using the americanized version is akin to being a Feddie

Gameplay looks deeper than RotK13 ever was.

mite b cool

Well, they'd have to include the rape scenes to go with them.

Played it last year on PS4.

D-Deus Vult?

My thoughts exactly can't find a decent torrent yet, the ali123 release crashes like crazy