Will they charge anyway?

Will they charge anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wAo1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no fucking way this won't blow up in their faces, EA execs WILL find a way to add DLC, Season Pass or Microtransactions, one way or another.

Well, on one hand, they seem to understand what players actually want.
On the other hand, I've heard nothing about a proper campaign.
As always, wait for the retards to buy it day one and then laugh/get it depending on what you see I guess.

Though, they might try to sell expacs later that are actually map packs and skins.
Heavily depends on how beefy those are and how pricy they get.
Or they could release them for free and support the game for 4-5 years, like the times they want us to remember on that twit.

Oh right I forgot that.
It's dead on arrival OP, sorry for your loss.

I don't think it'll blow up in their faces, they'll just act coy when they bring out cosmetic or "optional" DLC.

Fucking laughing Jew

That means they don't plan on supporting it much.

Imagine the steam forums

Too good to be true, it's EA, it's like making deals with the devil, you always lose

I'm just sad the cool mech designs are paired up with a subpar CoD shooter. I'd love for a mech sim to feature similar designs.

Don't forget to grab your Mountain Dew Gamefuel soft drink for double XP!

Make sure to play the Collectible Card Game as well, Titanfall: Frontline!

I want a mech card game not from EA Goddammit

Hold up, isn't this a same system from Paladins CRAPCUNTS

Why did I make this?

This, tbh.

Will there ever be a AA or AAA game with the same level of free post-launch content as Terraria?

I want to believe they'll give it free updates like Bad Company 2 largely got, but that's too much from EA.

no wonder they said "no season pass" rather than "no DLC"
Gamefuel is a one-use Amibo that you piss out afterwards.

This should be a crime.

You misunderstand, Titanfall: Frontline is a mobile card game. It's supposed to unlock stuff in the main game, but it's being published by Nexon so I expect it to have optional transactions out the ass.

The concept is funny but it could have been better made.

I kind of want to try those flavors

Wait, are they seriously charging $100 for the sequel of a game that bombed?

I hope they understand what kind of floodgates they'll be opening.

SON LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THOSE FLOODGATES
BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN OPENED A LONG TIME AGO

Considering the current state of video games and the fact that this is coming from EA, i'd be surprised if they didn't pull something like this.

This is a blatant lie.
It says "Pre-Order to Get the Nitro Pack" on the website.
archive.is/wAo1U

Are there female mechs in Titanfall?

They've already got the vast majority of stupid ass normalfags used to having to buy full priced games, and season passes, and DLC. Why back away from a model that clearly works? Maybe they're just gonna drop the game, take the money, and never update it. Never touch it or acknowledge it at all after release.

I'm willing to bet that's gonna be the AAA business model for a short while: ship a mediocre game a full price but do zero post-launch work in order to shit out more mediocre games. Perhaps they feel like the vast majority are starting to get tired of the season pass, so they're trying to cleanse the palette by pretending to be going back to some imaginary golden era of the past where DLC didn't exist and didn't cast as much as a full game. Then once they've got normalfag loyalty back, it's back to retarded DLC practices again. You boys ready for a shitload of unimaginative, broken sequels nobody wants for the next few years?

Oh, they know. They know it's a way to breach into a small but potentially lucrative demographic, because word of mouth recommendation is still prevalent in small communities. You get a /m/an to talk and the discussion is long, detailed, and honestly has a good chance of being entertaining. I had a lot of fun lurking /m/ on half-chan before the dark times. Waifu AI is just a foot in the door to try and entice conversation.

There are AIs with female voices, if that's what you mean.

Even though the game will not be $100 (normal version is $60 and deluxe $80) you will not be getting everything for buying the game.
Fuck EA.

This is a good principle, but they need to do more if they want the regular gamer's purchase. Honestly I want to like the robot companion now that he has a voice, but I just don't know if the singleplayer will be any good. And I don't care about the multiplayer since I don't like multiplayer shooters that much

How much are they selling the game in Mexico this time around?

Why don't you go back and ask around? no se we, pinches precios estan en dolares en la tienda de mexico que mamada

Something tells me EA didn't come up with this. Respawn are like this anomaly at EA, after Titanfall had been out for a while they made all the dlc free and the game worth about £20 which always felt like thats how they wanted it to be but EA is this Eldritch horror that feeds of money.

Something tells me EA didn't come up with this. Respawn are like this anomaly at EA, after Titanfall had been out for a while they made all the dlc free and the game worth about £20 which always felt like thats how they wanted it to be but EA is this Eldritch horror that feeds of money.

Can't wait until the Trump squads kick down your door and send you back to Mexico.

but the only voice that loves cares about you is the male one.

Jeeves?
I noticed that as well, all the female voices tend to be distant and (fittingly) robotic while his is far more warm and human.
I think one of his lines is something to the tune of "welcome back, I've kept the seat warm for you".

>yanqui trolito triggereado por los marroncitos
As much as I'd love for that to happen, it seems like (((Clinton)))'s going to win.

You've basically just described a Transformer.

Bayformers? Sure.
Classic ones? Nothing random in them, if anything designs were logical and functional. They could be made into toys that didn't need to be taken apart like lego to reassemble into a car/robot.

Thank you for (((CORRECTING THE RECORD)))

Triple transformers were the shit, and both science and engineering still haven't caught up.