9/11 INDICTMENTS HAS JUST STARTED

THIS IS IT, GET READY /POL
STICKY THIS THREAD
PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS ABOUT TO BE ACTIVATED

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/bwp3o5e/p2b-harvey-weinstein-frank-giustra-hillary-clinton-kevin-spacey-2.pdf
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/12/major-players-to-be-indicted-for.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a Sorcha Faal-tier bullshitter.

bump

big news hopefully

more info on second pic?

Trump is a supporter of Israel, and since Israel did 9/11 there are 2 chances of anything being done about it, FUCK ALL and NONE.

Kevin Spacey. Ha. For a second thereā€¦

it's not as crazy as u might think
Kevin was a representative of the Hollywood degeneration Kabbal, he has every piece of blackmail evidence used against "Hollywood-Types" to keep them making degenerate ((((art))))).

Alex Jones explained this as a way to keep them enslaved to such hateful works.

Kevin Spacey owns the largest collection of Hollywood fake CP ever. Bottom line this network of blackmail $ contributed to the Black Operation.
Spacey is EXTREMELY close with GWB jr.
vid related
He performed John Lennon's mind games at some sort of 9/11 benefit.

Prove it.

docdroid.net/bwp3o5e/p2b-harvey-weinstein-frank-giustra-hillary-clinton-kevin-spacey-2.pdf

IT'S SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING YOU GUYS STAY INDOORS AND KISS YOUR WIFE AND KIDS BECAUSE THIS IS THE END for the umpteenth time this year month week.

I am a patient man. As much as I actually want this to happen, I need more proof than a redtext thread with a few dubious pictures and screencaps. Plus, I'm leaving this hellhole of a state in less than a week. Shit better not go down until I get home and can finally hug my parents for the first time in over two years.

Provide proof, or make a better OP. Stop being a faggot.

I too can fiddle around with photoshop. Give us a link to the indictment faggot.

I like this Kevin Spacey even better than the old one. Pro tip: Rewatch House of Cards to really relish the darker aspects of the Underwoods.

I'm immediately suspicious upon seeing Webb's name too. Remember how much Ken Adachi hated his guts?

which state? where to? I'm shitposting from NH.

I'm leaving Seattle, moving towards a rural part of South Carolina. I basically stranded myself here after I got out of the military, and I'm finally leaving.

Fuck kikes, Paul Nehlan for district 1.
Lets the heads fucking roll.

Let's assume for a second this isn't complete bullshit. How quickly are the six guys filing the charge going to suicide themselves in the back of the head?

No, I don't want to read to poorly potentially fabricated document, I want a link to the Pennsylvania Court indictment.

Which you won't, because you're a fucking hebe getting your rocks off at the thought of Holla Forumsacks get riled up over your LARPing

hm, get some carolina BBQ when you get home.

In fairness anyone falling for schizoposting this obvious deserves it.

If the indictments go public, those people committing suicide via shotgun to the back of the head or concrete slippers would instantly go viral. Any news media caught trying to sweep it under the rug gets called out, Trump saying ANYTHING about it makes it explode into international news, and there's very little, if anything, that anyone can do to stop it from there.

Assuming, of course, it's not complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure it all is, so I'm waiting for proof.

The first thing I'm going to do is take a long bath followed by cooking a nice dinner with my parents. I have a few fun recipes I'm experimenting with, like Asian-style shrimp tacos, and homemade ginger caramel. Considering opening a restaurant down in that area, no bully pls.

Stop getting my hopes up, Holla Forums.

The absolute madman.

There's a few Youtube channels that mention this. All of them are regularly full of shit. Check out the column of similar videos on Youtube to see who you can't trust.

this user speaks the truth. you know he does.

video unrelated.

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/12/major-players-to-be-indicted-for.html

Well gee this one looks reputableā€¦

Kek. Same page even namedrops Ben Fulford. Remember, the Chinese ninja guy? I remember some of these clowns from pre-imageboard conspiracy research.

Yea, he's Japanese. I wonder what kind of special stipend he's getting to spew boomer schizoshit

At the rate plebbitors show up on our shores, I'd say its high time for a raid. People are allergic to the thought of going back, but then pretend that redpills will dispense themselves. I.e. this will become the new halfchan if we don't wisen up.

I hope someone pee pees in his Coke.

We'll see, time will tell. I give Stew and Tom some credit, theyre hot on the trail and big Trump supporters.
Ive heard Sorcha Faal is US naval intelligence masquerading as FSB or whatever, mostly disinfo but kernels of truth, even scoops, now and again.

dubs confirm, OP is a faggot

sorcha fall real name DAVID BOOTH and one of a team of disinfo cointelpro-types