Star Wars Thread

Was he a clone?
How'd he kill a ghost?
Will they ever go back for him?

Pretty easy to answer OP: _____________________It's not canon so it never happened___________________________

Legendcucks pls go and stay go. Go jerk off to your new movie that's literally the first level of dark forces

Sorry the truth gets to you so much.

Jedi Outcast and Acadamey are still the definitive jedi semulators.

people gave a fuck about the guy from the first pic?

Movie duels 2.

You okay, buddy?

Here's your (You) retard.

You're supposed to stop posting when it says flood detected newfag.

Wow quad post, not sure I want to even bother to delete this

Tried to post, asked for captcha, filled in captcha and then it posted automatically.

I wish. If you noticed from the trailer, Kyle does show up. Disney just switched it so that Kyle is Jan Ors' sidekick and Jan is a proud, independent womyn who don't need no man.

It's shit.

Yeah, I've been noticing quite a few multiposts lately. I think some of the hamsters powering this place might have died.

I was pretty excited when I heard they were making a Star Wars game were you played as a Sith. Should have known they would have you play most of the game pretending to be a Jedi and then True End lightside. Almost as big of a disappointment as Battlefront.

Same guy as second pic.

If it makes you feel better dark side has him bust Ghost Kenobi

Wait what
You're telling me they didnt kill him, but they adapted him to current year standars? There are fates worse than death

Starkiller's games are still canon, and Delta squad show up in the Clone Wars cartoon, so they're canon too.

WHEN WILL IT END
THE JEW WILL SUFFER FOR HIS INJUSTICES

kotor is also good, as far as doing things a jedi might do.

how long has it been since disney has known fear?

Since the last time copyright extensions were almost expired.

Kotor 1 was pretty shitty in this regard. You're either a white knight whiteknighting left and right or a pissy edgelord getting his kicks from kicking puppies and drowning kittens.
Kotor 2 was much better in this regard, but we all know it was MGS5 of that era.

this is star wars related

I keep hearing that one of the cartoon's they're doing is adding in a bunch of stuff from the legends canon, and constantly references the prequels in some fashion.

false. Nu-Canon is anything made after the Tarkin novel.

I just started KOTOR1 and after exploring the city a bit I dont feel like playing anymore

I didnt even get to the lower city and the writing managed to be bad enough to make me quit already

maybe I shouldnt have read the Thrawn books before playing this, they are not as good as people make them out to be but the way the setting was managed in the pre-prequel era is just so much more interesting.

just to bitch some more about it, I only wanted to play as an assholy rogue with a heart of gold, but as it was already said, the interactions are so black & white its just no fun.

THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS

And the shitty minigame before this cutscene is actually very hard to pull off on keyboard and mouse. Just insult to injury.

Yeah, they're starting with Thrawn in the latest season for their show Star Wars Rebels.

No, its the fact that halfchan is flooding into here.

Honestly at times I feel the best of SW is the games, not the movies.
Battlefront(not the dice one) multiplayer still kicking?

Yes, just make sure you have GameRanger updated and installed and you're good to go.

Dave Filoni is Making Star Wars Great Again

Yeah, but you still have to play most of the game basically lightside.