Elsagate coded pedo comments?

Everyone has heard over the past couple of months about the creepy kids videos going up on Youtube but what I haven't heard much about is the weird comments on these videos that look like complete jibberish and on the first glance just look like random indian kids typing random stuff on their tablets but when these messages are put through ciphers like rot13 or the gibberish is removed from discernible words you get messages like 'meet me in the parking lot' or flight names. I couldn't find any mention of this anywhere other than fucking reddit. Thoughts and does anyone know if there are any other ciphers we could use to decode these?

An example of a comment I found that can be called 'coded' is this
gbbbhdhseejejejwwjew g from there we ghdhfghfhfhggl ghdhfghfhfhggl ff by the recipient should get together soon regarding the upcoming events tie tee ie with eyr rb d ff jdjf ff f jdjfb box bridges we hubby eftuuceruytfv ducting the same trip xg tech the bronze. .

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=bSlEhlqO5OU
bing.com/translator/
hooktube.com/watch?v=1BIxYydetNM,
hooktube.com/channel/UCAENN8B3DlMn2hIEPSIlLUQ/videos
hooktube.com/channel/UCA9RkCAoCXAQgTMtZNgZ62A
youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40
youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo
youtu.be/64d30bcx_jM
youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im going to bump it because I like chalenges. Would be nice to find something to bring this people to justice. Or at least make their lives harder. Pic not related, just a screencap i like

What the fuck. Bump for someone to see with more information. One of those commenters looks like an organization of some kind also.

checkin them dubs

Looks like links to some file sharing site them degenerates use, and Amber Hope is the password for the file being linked to.

what vids? i'm looking at 'elsa' vids and the comments are disabled

It doesn't look like code. There are no telltale doubles, there are multiples of three and four, and most of the repeating sequences are next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard. Look at this substitution cipher for the 14 words:
See how, though the letters don't spell anything, those look like normal words? See how "and" and "a" both use "z" in place of the "a"? That kind of regularity marks a simple cipher, which is all non-operators are usually capable of.

Now, look at this sample from the comment:
Both of the first two words are the same, and they're both way longer than English words tend to be. Also, "ff" is not an English word, unless each letter is coded with a rotating cipher, which would break the pattern for the first two words.

Also, "ghdhfghfhfhggl" is a pattern a careless person can easily pound out with one hand in a circular motion over the keyboard.

Fucking Nothing. Good looking out, though.

that's just one random comment i pulled out of a video. there are comments people were putting through ciphers that rendered messages, find one for yourself

This is interesting. I found this comment on Reddit. Could be a 2 phase translation. HASH to Thai (?) to English…

gbbbhdhseejejejwwjew = เิิิกหำำำำไไำไ = last night

ghdhfghfhfhggl = เกดเดดเเส = i have a friend.

Can't make much of this

I remember this.
Every one of those videos is commented with tons of bizarre messages, often simply stating a fact that happened in the video and everyone else agreeing with them. Could have been the kids, simply doing what kids would do for youtube comments?

so he's alluding to sleeping with a child? fucking creepy. It's fitting that its in thai because that's where a lot of child trafficking begins and ends, also the phillipines

I don't know if it's Thai. The Unicode looks it and this is from another Reddit post. So obviously, others are focusing on this.

Here's the quick rundown. Shitty negligent parents leave their kids with their smartphones to watch kids cartoons on Youtube all day. There's hundreds of hours of hundreds of videos of hundreds of these cartoons all over YT. There's also toy channels that feature grown adults showing off the latest action figures, putties, and dolls, and playing with them. They catch kids attention with clickbait thumbnails and titles using specific keywords that appeal to them. These kinds of videos can garner tens, sometimes even hundreds, of millions of views. It's a huge cashcow. Maybe it's even bigger than video game channels which make tons of money. It's like a flying circus that entertains kids everywhere. In these videos comments, kids will often mistype on their own or on their parents channels comments by accident because of their impulsive screen-tapping. That would explain the word salads that will be found in the comment sections of every one of these videos. It's a tragedy that this is what passes for parenting now. Best case scenario, these hundreds of millions of kids actually learn the lessons they see presented in these videos. Worst case scenario, the prolonged fixation to their parents phone screens is almost guaranteed to bring about an entire generation of people who will end up needing to wear glasses their whole lives.

I don't understand how the second commenter got all that out of three Thai letters. He's probably bullshitting.

No, it isn't supposed to be. What they're claiming is a mixture of English with Thai-encoded-as-English, and some garbage inserted by hand.

Looking at the Thai letters you pasted, it does not appear to say this.

A lot of that is from bots.
That does happen a bit, and bots are commenting too. But on the other hand, I'm sure criminals do send messages this way: it's easy and accessible and hard to catch, so why wouldn't they? What's harder to say is whether we're looking at those messages right now, or going mad finding patterns in random "spam filter breaker" strings.

Bullshit. The original comment is just gibberish and all of the follow-up comments were made in the past couple of weeks, probably by a Rebel Media shill creating something to make the next big shekel-spinning story.
Prove otherwise.

Exactly. If you notice, all of the actual encoded-with-ROT-13 or whatever comments were made in the last couple of weeks.
The original comments are just random inputs, probably caused by exactly what you stated, the recent follow-ups were put there by a troll or shills creating something scandalous to write about. Probably both.

The same reason ISIS communicates by writing messages on walls in multiplayer Call of Duty lobbies using bullets to spell words, which disappear shortly after they have been spelled.

Jesus fucking christ almighty help us all. They do that?!

Friendly reminder if you're not training yourself to become the ultimate killing machine everyday you're failing your race.

Yeah sure they do, because that's so super-secure, it's not like every fucking player in the lobby can obtain a record of everything that was "written" by simply starting to record a demo when they enter.
Stop believing the mainstream media.

>Even fucking PLEBBIT knows something is wrong

So we're all on the same page that jewtube is well-aware of what they're doing and condones it, right?

My dude -
Jüdentube and twitter and google and the rest of the (( (funded))) net participate in spirit cooking. They're the bad guys in all of this

I know. I just wanted to make sure everyone else understood.

You missed the part where these videos are psychological warfare and are promoting deviant behaviours, normalising torture and violence to children. Kike shill

There's also the possibility that the message "pounded out on one hand" is a lazy edit of the original comment. I used to do the same thing when deleting posts on social media sites, edit the comment with gibberish, then delete it in hopes that the site only saves the most recent edit of the comment. It's not like anything is actually deleted on any of these sites but it would make sense that they'd only retain one version of each comment.

It also makes sense to leave a real pedo-related comment up for a short time window before editing the useful information away. What are the chances someone sees your comment over a window lasting just a few minutes or hours and knows that it refers to?

Going down the rabbit hole again. Christ.

Reported for being a pedo.

Something is bugging me. Found this video (not going to embed that shit) titled "December 16, 2017", with the description (according to Bing's Translator, which I've found is superior to Google's but still not perfect) "To be":
hooktube.com/watch?v=bSlEhlqO5OU

*now, perhaps the video itself is not the uploader's—I'm getting the feeling that the video was taken from some other channel.

It looks like bots to me.

Bing Translator btw: bing.com/translator/
Found all this starting with the OP's first image. User named "am1345 am1345" made a playlist (which I will link eventually), and I found this: hooktube.com/watch?v=1BIxYydetNM, where it plays music that makes me feel very weird for some reason and then cuts to silence. Couldn't tell if the person in the video was a male, and it seemed like it (hard to tell with shitskins (lel), but also because the hand seemed smooth and the nails polished/cut, but it's hard to tell because there's no higher quality than 144p), but some commenters seems to sort of confirm it, in pic related.

Whoops, didn't mean to leave the sage.
But then I find that the uploader's channel isn't that bad.
hooktube.com/channel/UCAENN8B3DlMn2hIEPSIlLUQ/videos
I think was unrelated to the guy above, and was just a random commenter (replying to another saying "Nice"; he said "Thanks", which I think might actually be "I agree"). I think am1345 am1345 is unrelated as well.

am1345's channel: hooktube.com/channel/UCA9RkCAoCXAQgTMtZNgZ62A

Fuck off with your LARP bullshit: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149732837

I'm gonna dump some info about what I suspect to be another case of LARP bullshit

Earlier this year, something similar happened
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127749803 v archive.is/ch1A7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127746246 v archive.is/LFdzp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127725433 v archive.is/2lNKv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127689427 v archive.is/6kq3s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127680136 v archive.is/cMpRr
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127673539 v archive.is/2sv42
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127666020 v archive.is/ASlrV
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127657238 v archive.is/oNCbA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127637655 v archive.is/ybzhP
It all started with some "strange comments" in those elsa videos. And guess what? The person who made those comments and posted them here was also the person behind the LARP
It was supposed to be a huge happening, we created a discord server for investigation, and spent hours deciphering the codes.
However, it was just a LARP made by some "musician".
Here is his website btw 21facesinc.com
The investigation was centered around a bunch of strange videos, and every time we deciphered and important code, the code turned out to be a link to a youtube video. Here are all the youtube videos:
youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40
youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo
youtu.be/64d30bcx_jM
youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

Each of the first four videos contained a quarter of a pic, which together created pic related. However that pic was the cover of his shitty album

Well that's it, I suspect this to be another case of LARP

Also here is a screencap of the rar containing his shitty album, which can be downloaded from his website

My bet is that its a Chinese demoralization psyop targeting children. Google probably turns a blind eye to Chinese intelligence activities as part of the deal that let them keep operating in China.

bump

Thanks for the psyop, agent.

your day will come

If you really want to make a difference, look into HRC's old campaign manager from '08, the cinci mafia, and all the russian children they've been importing

I cracked it. All they are doing is reversing the order of the alphabet. A = Z , B = Y, C =X, D = W, and so on, in reverse… Z = A, Y = B, X = C, etc…

Furthermore, regarding the post here:>>11090733 the message:

Translates to "We Must Secure of our people and a future for white children."

No, I'm not joking.

Just use a simple reverse alphabet cipher as in pic related.

That's because it was made by user to show an example of a substitution cipher. It wasn't from youtube or anything.

Weren't some of those videos made in places like Thailand?
The same country where they film dogs getting tortured too.

those videos
*The Elsa weird type of videos on youtube

Well now I feel dumb as shit.