Reddit commiting suicide over bad investments

Found this 24 hour youtube stream where these self proclaimed "professional traders" lurk, so far most of them are complaining about their mortgage being in line after switching from binary trade to cryptocurrency, ending up buying btc at 19,4k some selling it on 14/12.4k, every once in awhile something about suicide rant pops up.

hooktube.com/watch?v=w_wEdq-3m5w

Reddit on suicide watch, AGAIN.
The salt is fucking delicious, you can even bully them on their own shitty kikescord.

Other urls found in this thread:

honeypot/3CRYD9f
investopedia.com/university/how-start-trading/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)
hooktube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
hooktube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit will never learn, this is not even a meme anymore.

really makes you think doesn't it?

head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

Buy high, sell low. Why do they do this Holla Forums?

HERE WE GO…….

About to join, how long until they ban me for posting this image?

Is this from /r/wallstreetbets?

If so the suicide and bad investment stuff is a meme.

honeypot/3CRYD9f
honeypot/3CRYD9f
honeypot/3CRYD9f
honeypot/3CRYD9f
honeypot/3CRYD9f

Trigger words: crash, fakemoney, toy, honda civic, bearish, down, loss, family, suicide

lol You are watching am advertizement for binary options, which are an even bigger scam than buttcoins.

heh :^)

i'd say its just bait. but then again, this is reddit we're talking about

its not, some one from here just got banned for having a slur on his name, they told him to change it, ON YOUTUBE.

I'll give some great investment advice that even the kikes follow. Once the Normies get in on it, sell. The tulip craze, the real estate and internet bubble are examples of Normies buying into bubbles and becoming suckers. Even kikes say leave the last 20%of profits for the goyim while you keep the rest. When the price crashes, the kikes are there to buy up everything at cheap prices.

PLEASE DADDY SATAN PLEASE KILL REDDIT NEXT YEAR PLEASE PLEASE PALEASSSSSEE

NIGGER GOES BROKE, BITCOIN RUINED HIS LIFE.

Speculation is gambling and a sin.

Not a christfag but the obvious is obvious.

Using pattern detection to make easy money is Aryan as fuck.

Thread theme?

When retarded morons on Leddit panic sell their bitcoin, I'm the one buying it.

There is a difference between gambling on something that everyone knows is a gamble and the entire community is screaming telling people not to gamble what they can't afford to lose, and kike-tier usury where you force a population to use your debt-based currency under threat of violence.

Reddit really was built to be suckered. They all believe the "BTC is volatile! The bubble will pop at any moment! shilling, when in reality it's just market manipulators behind the scenes scamming suckers. I guess that's what happens when your entire website is built upon echo chambers with no outside opinions.

Old BTC trader here. Mined my first 20 BTC and had them on MTGox before it went down. I remember watching an interview of the guy running MTGox and thought "wow what a fucking child like fag this kike is" Pulled all my BTC out. Over time i saw many "scams" and the like that try to destroy crypto. The idea of BTC as a trade medium is good and it should be developed to that end but the whole "replace money transactions" meme is pure shit and makes the dumb shits who do not know the history of BTC fall for Bitcoin Cash and Gold. It's funny because to understand how the market will change all you have to do is read back in history on all the shit that happened with the development of BTC and Lightcoin.
Redditors are "intellectuals" that brag how smart they are but cry foul when they are proven wrong. This is due to the education they went through. They don't seek knowledge but instead receive it from rumors or a shit source then claim they are the ones who come up with it first.
In ending, Reddit should be taken advantage of because they are a source of ever flowing cash out of their pockets into yours. They should not have the wealth or ability to acquire it.

Yep, doomed to crash. Probably wont make it above 30k, ever.

Oh wait, sorry, thats 175k not 125k.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥THIS NIGGA GAY RETARDED

The account reeks of botting. Maybe a few reports would clear things up.

Professional simply means you do said activity as your main way of earning your living. They either do or they don't.
The term has no bearing on skill, abilities or income.

The eternal millenial is always closeby.

What makes me laugh is that they shill "the future is bitcoin", yet they're all treating it as an investment they hope to flip rather than a viable currency.

So 2 weeks ago the nigger decided to watch a video on marketing funnels and now he puts red arrows in all his pictures lol.. this is the power of "by the book" marketing.

Bitcoin has no future. Its worthless. I laughed listening to these retards in the OPs video. "You will convert your bitcoins into X at the end of the year" "Yea, everything will be measures in satoshis!"
Retards. I hope they lost the farm hodling the death crash.

I met a bitcoin enthusiast recently, and when he started shilling for it (I swear, they're worse than fags) I told him he might as well buy tulips. I was met with a blank stare.

The tulips meme doesnt apply because Tulips are flowers which rot, and bitcoin can be sent across the planet.
Its worthless because its been replaced about 10x over by better tech which is simply awaiting mass acceptance.

Id say in 10 years, Bitcoin is worthless, Litecoins probably worthless, Monero even will probably be worthless, and replaced by a better, more secure, cheaper, more stable currency that doesnt currently even exist.

The point of the analogy is the bubble, and the misery of the people who bought into it.

Whatever currency is backed by the US military is all I care about owning.

Gets me erritiem

Oh please, you edgy cunts act as if it was the end of the world because of a few retards that put up their mortgages to buy at record highs - same fagtards that panic-sell after not setting a stop loss and don't trade during downward movements.
It had 3 "death crashes" just this year, this only slowed it down, but will most certainly go up and even break new grounds.

worthless tech does not equal worthless asset, anons and being replaced by better tech also doesn't make it obsolete.
the 2 factors that'll kill btc are (((govt regulations))) being developed to cripple it when (((they))) decide to cash out and other (large) cryptos, such as (((xrp))), becoming accepted as means of exchange for altcoins

Haha what a bunch of morons. You should never gamble with any money you can't afford to lose.

Yeah, it's definitely game over for Bitcoin. Sell, sell, sell!

Dont you see, goy? Its the future!

Sounds like an accurate prediction of the price in dollars after the next market "correction".

They deserve everything bad that happens to them. The stupid is just unbearable.

you don't belong here.

There's a trend with the current btc acceptance as a currency though, lack of sales tax. There's plenty of way this can go wrong especially when dealing with a government denied its taxes. If all they slap on it is a general sales tax for business based transaction of btc and a capital gains tax when converting from btc to fiat, the situation might still be salvageable. If instead the government decides to treat btc as a commodity based investment as slap the usual property based taxes on it, you'll see a lot of whales who declared their wallets go broke as they fail to cough up the dough to pay their "title tax" and government action to seize the btc when accounting is wrong by even one bit. Make no mistake, the current government mood for BTC is amiable at best, but if businesses continue shunting existing taxes to increase their bottom line with BTC, the government will take action sooner than later.

Bitcoin might have issues now it's power consumption is becoming a greater issue. That logging issue needs to be fixed or Bitcoin is DOOMED.

Is reddit ever NOT on suicide watch?

I tried watching, and after 15 seconds of the nigger just pacing around I couldn't be bothered.

I am a fucking retard, but I still managed to turn a 20k profit these past two months with no risk to my own assets. I know very little about trading in general even, but I am not going to take out loans for coins. You can find these same idiots making bad decisions across all markets. I am not sure what makes this special enough for a thread? Because it is reddit? Of course they're stupid.

Jew induced Buttcoin mania.

Bottomline: Buttcoins are an absolutely worthless make belief currency backed by nothing. If you think fiat is bad, cryptos are worse…

I dropped 25k today, so.? It's a game anyway. I won a long time ago. Shcadenfreude is my victory now.

…yeah nah…

The other way around.
Fiat is worse as it's backed by debt, and yes it forces people to move and work extra to pay that debt (that will never be paid anyways).
Cryptos are pretty much worthless but that's still better than having negative value.

This.

I'm new to it all - seems crypto is a useful way for technologically capable people in otherwise niggerly areas to process transactions without being nigged to death by their neighbours, or government.

That's the main benefit and why it's popular - not so you can buy shit, but so you can push transactions through borders and against sanctions. That's why Chinkistan is so obsessed - they know they're risking a lot of issues with the USA and so they think "shit m8 I gotta get something more versatile"

I really hope you guy saw through this Jewish scam and didn't gave kikes any money.

The "real" money (USD) is a Jewish scam, not crypto
Nakamoto is a bad goy

The kikes literally print dollars at whim fuckstick, it's getting hard to tell if you cunts are shills or just stupid. Trade colored beads if it strikes your fancy - anything but fiat is a victory.

It's way too volatile to make it good for most transactions, banks will shut down your bank account for receiving buttcoin related wires and the transaction fee for buttcoins is $35. Buttcoins are a technological dead end.

The Windows 95 of cryptos.

If you want to get rid of cryptos without risking your bank account you'll have to meet shady (((exchangers))) in person and exchange for cash or gold which is a good way to have an untimely death if you're known to have larger crypto assets.

See the problems?

That was my concern; but this monetary neutering is a huge issue and actively tying a cybercurrency to something tangible is essential.

As with all currencies, your first issues are:

A means of distribution and a good to provide.

The first one is hard because of the banks; the second was because Bitcoin started out as an untraceable black market currency

Crypto is the future, just not BTC. Raiblocks on the other hand..

Not victory, but still better than fiat.

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THIS TYPE OF GUY
WITH A LARGE VOCABULARY

Is this possible? As in EVERY PERSON at his school was dumber than him? wewlads.

Something doesn't add up here. I don't think this guy is even capable of making up bullshit that fits together. He sounds like he knows absolutely nothing about anything.
How? Literally how?

Money from mortgage plus, equity funds, straight up money lending. Plenty of ways actually.

Well investing money you don't have is a plausible way to go broke. I was assuming this guy had the money to start. I guess I live too far into reality for that to have computed with me.

Why? Seems a great way to bypass the kikes using the white man's technology.

Might not be one of those coins you mentioned that achieves that, but one of them can and will get there before too long.

/biz/ is honestly a gold mine for memes

No words can describe my joy when seeing these normalfags lose their shirts in crypto. The sheer ignorance is amazing. Now we have niggers trying to "invest". Someone please help my sides.

He's a prime example of why niggers kill each other so fucking much.

drama_queen_lies.jpg

Nigger, why did take a photo of your computer?

fucking plebbit being plebbit

< hoping, as with all of the kikes, for the downfall of whites, who are the inventors and proprietors of Bitcoin

< bad investment, goy, muh dividend

You're experiencing CIA+kike+USArmy shilling against Bitcoin.

that's plausible too.
though, I can't discount reddit's stupidity, so maybe a bit of both

These groups have a basic policy: destroy what you cannot control.

They are like dogs. If it moves, they bite it. It's a basic bite policy.

They are living trash.

Out of all of the boogie men you could have picked in the DoD, why Army?

And what evidence do you have, pray tell, that they don't control BTC? Who has the computing power to mine? (((corporations and banks)))??

Math. It's a white thing.

Show me the math. I was dealing BTC the day SR started out. Been following it longer than pretty much anyone. Also, I'm a math machine and white as they come. That has nothing to do with who has control over it.
What does this remind you of?

NOTHING HAS INHERENT VALUE
Rise up, white man! Do you suppose you gonna get yo freebeees fo' yo skin?

NIGGER, YOU GOTTA DO EVERYTHING IN LIFE. NOTHING IS INHERENT! NOTHING!!!
NOTHING!!!!

Food, shelter, machines, gardens, clothes, love, electricity. Should I go on? They've got you trapped considering what you should use for a currency and everything THEY get you clamoring for is just dust in the wind.

Food rots.
Gold is stolen.
Clothing wears out.
Electricity vanishes in seconds.

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Money backed by labor.

True, but also "kike prophets lie."

Thanks Chaim. I'll remember that and turn all my tools and supplies into 1's and 0's with a few USDs as back up? I should be fine right?

"Learn thou! the Life is, spreading life through all;
It cannot anywhere, by any means,
Be anywise diminished, stayed, or changed.
But for these fleeting frames which it informs
With spirit deathless, endless, infinite,
They perish. Let them perish, Prince! and fight!
He who shall say, "Lo! I have slain a man!"
He who shall think, "Lo! I am slain!" those both
Know naught! Life cannot slay. Life is not slain!"

You reason like a kike. With excuses. But muh… @@@whatever the hell is different@@@

USD can't possibly work! There's no queen/king's head to put on the coins! All previous money had a queen/king's head on it. Always. ALWAYS. Where's the [unnecessary thing]?

Don't be a fucking dildo. It's because the mods are kikes.

I don't see the relevance.

Dust to dust, the mortal existence is nothing. It's what you do. And of things, how they are used.

Clothes could always be handwashed re-dyed and re-sown

(btw, it was the Bhagavad-gita, which is decidedly non-kike)

What the hell is "live trading"?

Yes, it's cyclic, but only in action, with a verb. It's never still. See:

Well, I agree with that. But that doesn't mean nothing has any value, does it?

I made no excuses. At this point obvious shill is obvious. *tips fedora

actual trading. One back-tests, and even live tests, one's trading strategies before implementing them.

It does. Nothing has value. Things have use potential. And mortal existence is a thing.

That's value. You're splitting hairs.

Nouns never actually exist. There are only verbs.

Also, you don't exist. Infinity. Emptiness.

Explain, I don't understand.

A thing has the potential to be used. Who will use it? Only someone who wants that use, or to do that thing. In other words, someone who VALUES that potential.

Use potential is not value. Value is created, not discovered. Use potential is discovered. One then decides whether to value it.

Correct. See:

and
Genesis 3

Again, it's hair splitting. Technically correct, but keep in mind that I'm arguing with a keyboard sage that claims value "doesn't exist."

I can't hear you over you not existing.

Video games, of all things, taught me about this bullshit. From the looks of this thread Bitcoin turned out to be similar.

investopedia.com/university/how-start-trading/

Value does not exist. It's an illusion. Maya.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

Elaborating:
What we call "value" is the oft necessary waste, given our inaccuracy, our inadequacies, and, at times, our fearfulness.

Depending on the meaning of the word 'exist', that may be true. If we restrict existence to things mind-independent, it's true. I prefer this way because the metaphysic is more parsimonious. If we say value "exists", this has to be qualified as an attitude of someone's mind. It is only true if someone actually does value whatever is under scrutiny. And if we say generally "value exists", we say nothing more than that "valuable" is a real attitude towards things which minds inevitably have. And this kind of existence is that if a mode, not of an object, which is more derivative and less concrete of an "existence". It's like saying "running exists".

Define terms you fucking morons.

Value -

1. the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
2. a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life.
3. the numerical amount denoted by an algebraic term; a magnitude, quantity, or number.

No. You're overthinking it.

Who's the half-breed?

< an excess of what is needed
< therefore, in this uselessness:
< "value"

You.

I suppose we'll never know, will we, since 23andme is fake.

I don't think it even exists :^)

Value is subjective. I just invalidated your claim by simply perceiving value, even if you don't think something does.

In other words, you've been told, roasted, burned, cooked, shown-up, served, made a fool, shit on, fucked, ass rammed, BTFO, etc.

The NSA will get its funding pulled soon. Assange has teased it.

The schools have discovered that by having no standards they may provide diplomas to those trained only in confidence. They are, effectively, little actors. They do not teach them logic. They are idiots, how proud an idiot can be! How proud.

Read before you post you mouth-breather. I was mocking the buddhist guru and his chamber of mirrors. Checked, though.

He should know, him working for them and all.

You're the one using NSA-face.

Yesterday upon the stair
I saw a man that wasn't there
he wasn't there again today
I think he's from the CIA

How do you fuck up this bad. Literally buy high, sell low.

who. not that.

In any event, precisely how many employees of the NSA are there? And, separately, how many contractors of TS+ clearance?

Most people don't. It's just a story designed to convince tards "Bitcoin is bad," when the supposed proof is someone who bought high, as you said. It's not even someone who really exists. All financial information on TV (& all "news" outlets), with the exception of Bloomberg, is complete garbage.

Such delicious salt

It's fake, though.

I feel absolutely nothing tbh. I get nothing out of seeing idiots pain.

I don't even feel a smug "told you so".

All it shows me again and again and again is that you have to build your life on solid ground, questioning again and again and again all the angles the jews might pull and how the world, business and economics really work.

Bitcoin is doing fine. They were all in on shitcoins. If you bought at the peak, it might be a couple of years before Bitcoin is higher. But it might not be. Bitcoin has already proven itself in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. If you were there, and had gold, you'd have to make a border run with your gold, and hope you don't get robbed, so you'd need at least a few bros with automatic rifles. Do you have bros you can trust with your gold?

I'd rather buy 6 or 7 ounces of platinum.

Buttcoins are an absolutely worthless make belief currency backed by nothing.

Speculation without inside infos is for sheeples, with inside info it's very jewish…

Just because you got a ton of companies shilling buttcoins left and right as an investment doesn't mean that financial jews with nearly unlimited capital don't have the longer arm to screw everybody and his mom.

See

Le 3rd world buttcoin maymay

The blockchain is 140GB big, a transaction that is settled within an hour costs $30 (super practical for micropayments - not) so in the end you're forced to use (((wallets))) that might steal your buttcoins so you can avoid outrageous transaction fees and won't have to carry your buttcoins on two USB drives in your butt (diamonds are a better alternative btw.).

I say it from experience because I know plenty of people who invest using their mortgage but those usually end up being used in labour based investments like expanding a business or others who use their mortgage for a local markets based investment like using your current equity to afford the downpayment of your next property's loan. Not buying bitcoins.

Technical merits or no aside, over here mainstream media boomer newspapers are telling people how to get rich by buying bitcoins. Get out while you can.

Diamonds are jewed even worse.

Your green pieces of paper AKA "money" are nothing but pieces of paper.

Watch the entire video. He was lying, and the video was a prank is how. See and him buying a $50,000 watch the day after he went "broke." He still thinks Bitcoin will recover though, so he was probably suckered in anyway and is lying again when he says he didn't buy Bitcoin at a higher price.

And he's still a nigger, so he'll spend his way into poverty eventually. Also notice in the earlier picture him having a sold out concert and multi-million dollar record deal one week before his videos showing off the bling. He struck gold by luck and now believes that is his life forever. But he'll become another passing fad like all the rest and lose everything when the (((record company))) loses interest. If NFL niggers can lose their fortunes after the NFL, then what hope does a minor YouTube celebrity have? None!

Pieces of paper the tax jew will accept.

Any idea why he's bitching about Bitcoin not being useful for buying dinner, trinkets? You cannot do this with gold… in fact, you never could… EVER.

Wasn't bitcoin supposed to be a currency, not a wealth storage? That was what that Satoshi cia nigger said at least.

for wedding ring goys yes, but orthodox jews carrying roughs or highly valuable cut ones from country to country know what they're doing

they'd sell their house, convert shekels to diamonds and move on to another country to ruin

the most jewish thing ever really…

Shitcoin and fed notes are identical. They are fiat currency. They have worth because jews say they have worth. For fuck’s sake, people.

this diamonds aren't rare, and the value drops by 50% the exact day you take it home

You can use gold anywhere someone is willing to take it just like your fake ass coins. Hell if you want to get jewed on transactions like with a bitcoin you can take it to a pawn shop and get quick cash.
If you move it properly, you get a better return.

what good is an extremely volatile "currency" purely backed by the faith of random people in it's value?

it used to be a volatile token used by drug dealers on the darknet to settle transactions and nothing more really

they and their druggie customers were the only people driving any demand really and the (((money changers))) happily took their cut.

That's fine, I'm just confused that the bitcoin guys can't seem to decide if it's a currency or a wealth storage or both or neither.

I thought that 50% number was for cars driving off the lot. Diamonds were never worth even half of their retail values. The only time a diamond will be "worth" anything is when the insurance paperwork comes into play. Industrial stones have more worth.

OY! It's whatever we need it to be goy!

Steam removed them a week ago, that says a lot when your former retailers are jumping ship for better coins, like litecoin.

Industrial stones are also useful. The other ones exist to be pretty.

Here's how Bitcoin works. You take your digital gold (Bitcoin), and you put it into whatever Chuck E Cheese money you choose, USD, Euro, whatever, and spend it on the machines at Walmart or wherever, because there are no humans anymore, it's one giant vending machine. And then you get local stuff.

Or you wise up and make better deals. In Bitcoin.
< muh diq can't wait 2 hours fer nuffin ain't nobody gut muh diq time fo' that ' " spittle' ' ''

It's not the currency we need, it's the currency we deserve?

< kike
< shitposts in favor of shitcoins
< doesn't inform on the slow kiking of steam

I get that's how it works, and I don't have any problem with that actually. Only, all this time all the bitcoin zealots have been telling me how this is a new currency (like satoshi said) and how it's going to fix problems with fiat and all that. But if it's not a currency then I guess that's all out the window? Why even talk about fiat if it's not a competitor?

Why give up the money I am going to end up converting into just to add an extra transaction fee?

why do you care what the status quo decides something is? use your brain and make up your own mind

I can't say it often enough, it's backed by nothing but people's faith that it's worth something and jews know how to ruin faith

they'll create a bunch of huge swings with some initial shekels of their own + the media propaganda machinery and bam everybody sells their buttcoins and it's dismissed forever

it seems that (((the powers that be))) have the most control over ETH these days, so if you want to piss shekels away on anything then ETH would be my bet.

Kikes have always been anti-Bitcoin. Kikes are Communists, and Bitcoin allows one to escape capital controls of Communist nations. Additionally, Bitcoin is easily converted into physical gold. This is not something kikes would ever allow. Proof positive Bitcoin is 100% non-kiked. "Bitcoin" "Cash" oto, kiked. Avoid that shitcoin like jewess avoids a razor.

Ether will go down in flames. The idea will remain, but, the way they implemented it, it's impossible for mortals to code for.

You really believe kikes aren't behind all this fuckery with the crypto? They are gaming the system along with the rest of the filth trying to take advantage of the idiots.
Keep shilling I'm sure anons here will help you recover your losses.

Cars lose 11 percent of its value, I was saying (((jewelers))) buy it half price if you decide to return

Because I'm not a hermit living in a cave on donations. In the real world how people perceive things matter. Actually, isn't it a bit hypocritical to lambast me for asking questions and saying "make up your own mind" while you're also "telling it like it is?"

No, kikes are not against their wet dream.

I've been on this stream/discord for a few days now and I haven't heard anyone say anything of the sort, care to provide a webm?
Also, any proof that these guys are from reddit? Or is this just the typical nu-Holla Forums meme of "anyone I don't like is from X site!"?

Buttcoin is the first "successful" experience with the concept of cryptocurrency. The concept itself is solid and will eventually give birth to a solid cryptocurrency. Anyone jumping on the bandwagon of bitcoin was in just because of greed and should get their just desserts now.

Because all Chuck E Cheese money is continuously inflated. This will become more and more apparent. From the perspective of Chuck E Cheese money, Bitcoin will be rising in value. Actually, your Chuck E Cheese money is declining in value, thanks to monetary (((policy))).

Jewlers don't buy it for half. I used to work in a place that pushed a LOT of diamonds. They buy it for whatever rates the kikes set. From this point they mark it up 200+ percent. Typical markup for jewelry stores or any store with a jewelry counter is 400-500%. Then they can continue to jew you with a 20% off sale!
Costco managed to get a hold of a diverter that gets around a lot of the kikes and their shenanigans. Don't know how they managed to not get murdered (must have made a deal with a jew) and Costco cornered the market on a specific color and clarity of stone. VS2 or better I or better. They also GUARANTEE the stone will appraise for twice what they sell it for for INSURANCE purposes.
When it comes to jewlers buying from an idiot trying to sell a stone, they get fucked on the setting because the setting isn't worth shit to them (but they will keep it and melt the gold goyim!) while giving you maybe 20% of the stone's value if you purchased a similar stone from them. A return you generally get it all back if it is within a specified time frame.

How is a vehicle the most capable of escaping capital controls the wet dream of Communists/kikes? This literally means their very means of existence is eliminated. Recall, Jesus took the whip to the kikes who were running the money changing tables.

Currency manipulation isn't the basis of kike power. Propaganda and usury is.

My chuck e cheese money isn't getting fucked around as much as your shitcoin dude.

Fucking kill yourself.
KIKETOCURRENCY SHILLS: WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT.

My daughter was upset, she doesn't use bitcoins; the atm at our credit union wouldn't dispense cash. I think everyone should be ready for some collapse. She was miffed she had to go in and talk to people. Definitely my child there.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I watched the whole video; it's a prank. Start @ 10:23.

Kikes hate cyrptos and claim that it's non-kosher and against talmudic law, they got so arseblasted at it that they launched their own kosher "no goys allowed" alternative
www.rt.com/business/398940-kosher-cryptocurrency-bitcoen-jewish-community/

LOL you're LARPing to try to cause a run on the banks. gky

Who do you think is running the transaction sites?

If these aspies actually looked into stuff they'd realise that nothing the OP has mentioned is remotely true

No one is discussing the shit OP, though. Everyone's talking about cryptocurrencies.

I'm just pointing out that these T_D newfags will fall for anything

Jews are truly unbelievable creatures. They are pastiche villains from a fantasy novel.

Can't argue with that.

Why the fucking hell is the crypto market crashing again?

It's not?

It's the same shit, "le based praise kek! shadilay brother!" stuff merely evolved into the more autistic form, both need to die

All my investments have dropped, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Verge, has there been some drama I missed when I was working?

Some exchange got robbed or something?

Expecting another tumble soon.

The Verge team supposedly fell apart and the main guy no longer works with them anymore, from my understanding he was like the entire development team and the rest just marketed.

That was a few days ago though, they said they were releasing Wraith before the New Year like yesterday.

Lurk moar newfriend. Kek is ours. Should I have asked rabbi yeshua instead? ;-)

This is good news if you ask me. Bitcoin futures shouldnt exist at all, just more kike speculation capitalism.

I think you just answered my question, weakass Koreans, they're better off investing in kimchi.

News to me. Someone said to get out of Verge, and then I see a Reddit posting where they are talking about the team falling apart. A few days later some guy comes in doing damage control, but the word was out, the main dev is gone and I wouldnt put my money in that.

That was some nigger marketer though, would you trust that combo?

Seems like internal drama and he's trying to screw up the currency over butthurt.

I'm not, I had to listen to her fret about it. I'm actually wondering. What's your problem? Afraid I sounded a possible warning for those investors?

So whatcha got planned today, Schlomo?

Begone peasant

no u

So what is it, you fucking kike? People will surely accept the promise (because they won’t actually know) of a certain arrangement of magnetic states on a hard drive in exchange for food.

lol no

Literally all South Korea did was not allow people to purchase bitcoin unless they are 19 or older. But, Redditors are stupid and will panic sell

Completely worthless thieves.

just say "debt backed currency" is the Jewiest of scams

Don't think for a second that everybody here is as stupid as you are.

No, I'm clearly outnumbered by your passive-aggressive proxy rotation.

They launched quite a few. They don't hate it, they are profiteering off it.

No the kekistan fuckers are brand diluting like the revoltcucks from gg.

Why? 19 year olds are hardly in a position to take out personal loans and gamble it away.

Better start at a young age and only lose your pocket money.

I understand everyone's contempt for ledditors but wishing white people suicide simply for being on that website is one of the most kiked shit I can imagine.

Those sandrakers deserve no sympathy

The fact that the most distrustful people on the planet have decided bitcoin is a trustworthy medium for facilitating the exchange of goods with other completely untrustworthy scum makes it seem more valuable to me not less.

So the almighty dollar should be worth more than gold by that metric when you take the kikes into account.

We're talking about removing white genes from already dying off white race.

tfw sitting on several million Dinar and may be a multimillionare by this time next year
tfw bitcoin is fake and people are just now realizing it

Not that I would have minded buying in at the .005 I met it at and selling at 19K, but fuck.

We're talking about not sharing white genes with other races.

This thread is about ledditors committing suicide over bitcoin failure and Holla Forumsacks encouraging them to do it

Howdy fellow white person celebrating white genocide

The dollar is forced on people though. Bitcoin was voluntarily agreed upon.

there are many white normies who fell for bitcoin meme

So their genes deserve to be saved? They will figure it out for themselves and survive or they won't.

We're talking about guys who have plenty of experience getting screwed and could lose their lives if they screwed one too many times, not Billy Bob off the farm looking to sell some chickens.

>So their white genes deserve to be saved?
Of course they do

Standing on the shoulders of giants isn't limited to "fucking lazy millennials"

cofefe

I love how any time there is a dip, some moron has to make an entire thread about how bitcoin is done forever and was a scam from the beginning.

I've made thousands of easy dollars from using bitcoin, and I can assure you that manipulating the market is easy when most users just panic sell when a dip happens.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
LAST TIME I CHECK THIS CHART
SUFFOCATION, PROFITS BLEEDING
GONNA DUMP THIS SHITCOIN MY KIDS NEED FEEDING

Some of the best memes rn are on 4/biz/

That's allright then. Tens of thousands of white normalfags lose their money in the pyramid, but as long as your kike ass gets some easy dollars, what's there to complain about really?

>>>/leddit/

I think Rothschild and Soros would barter if they ever wanted something from each other. I can't imagine them using dollars or inspecting each others' gold bars.

Normalfags are the irl equivalent to NPCs. They're mostly Reddit browsing soyboys who hate Drumpf, and if White Nationalists can make money as a result of them making stupid decisions, why the fuck not?

So much matzo.

They trade goyim. That is a really kiked currency with values changing by the millisecond.

This is actually and unironically what's going on. Slaves have always been the barter medium on the top of the pyramid. These days it's been effectivized down to an art, with everyone registered and predictability in the peasant crops through media and education.

buncha dumb faggots

Caught the kike

Consider the fluctuating value of a clinton these days.

I think a clinton would fetch a pretty penny actually. Depends a bit on which clinton and for what. Still, it's a mafia family that doesn't answer to the law in the core of the western world. Must be worth a couple of million shitskins at least.

Ahh but you get the gist of it. Each and every move they make or fuck up changes their current value and every gigakike has their own set of rules for valuation.

True, I envision endless, intense pilpul sessions and haggle-fests. I guess that's why you never see these people out and about. I think that's why there are less wars since the kikes took over too. They're too cheap to expend their slaves.

The sanhedrin lives.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That's not how the temple currency worked. They had a currency just for the temple, for buying various goods one would need to perform various rites. It was an internalized, kettled, currency.

Unlike that sort of system, which is the currency of all the Chuck E Cheese currencies, of which USD is still somewhat, but originally was entirely, those internal "temple currencies" of the kikes, Bitcoin is like unto a true empire currency, having ubiquitous use and value, wherever there are educated men.

In every way Bitcoin is precisely contrasted, utterly, in all ways, to the currencies of kikes.

BEHOLD! That which slays the kike scheme: BITCOIN! Whip 'em, Ἰησοῦς!

Well I found the stupid one ^

No, they didn't. It's a scam. People read the headline and think, "oh, bitcoin. bad!" and don't read on to find out it's bullshit, they didn't even buy a dip.

It's propaganda. What they cannot control they try to kill. They are nothing but animals. If it moves, like a dog, they go to bite it, whatever the hell it is.

I guess the jews learned that from the greek sophists, i assume the modern version of a shill is a sophist crossbreed with a jew, so he engages in sophistry and gets paid in shekels real time.

It's a rare shill that's actually able to pull off some decent sophistry. I guess you're right when it comes to the top level guys, but the average lot are just reading scripts and I suspect they do so for free.

Pilpul sounds like candy for kids, i like that name.

I don't know, I've always thought it sounds a bit obscene. Let's… pilpul… eheheheh *rub hands*

Sounds like pushpull, quite fitting or "people" in the sense of amberlance. Has some fringe meme potential.

BTC is still over 10k. I don't see the problem?

There is no problem. Nobody knows where Bitcoin is going.

hooktube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

hooktube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

This faggot again?
Bust out the rope & cableties I bought with my crypto profits you stupid fucking coon.

You want them coming here?
Get out

On this basis you might as well furiously attack people who use banking or even hold onto cash.
Are you also sperging in other threads when money comes up?

B-b-but ur green bieces of paper r fake too!

As much as I shit on the people who bought bitcoins at the peak, you can potentially make money off of cryptos.
I don't think that Bitcoin has much of a future since it costs $20-25 dollerydoos to make a transaction at this price. Right now it's inflated worth is based entirely on people from Reddit thinking they're going to become millionaires after taking out $40k loans and buying bitcoins at $19,500.
If any crypto-currency has a future, its going to be an alt-coin for sure. And I'm not talking about some retarded meme coin like Doge, either.

Pieces of paper backed by a powerful military, the likes of which the world has never seen before and of course the currency of choice for big beautiful barrels of oil.

We need the reichmark.

Bitcoin redditor wojak is now my new favorite variation of him

y?
because the transaction cost?
how can we lower btc transaction cost? does it need more computing power to run the networkd or something?
is it profitable to mine for transaction costs?
hmmmm

And who gives a damn? You can turn your cryptocoins into muh barrel capital with no hassle.

And if shit hits the fan and the grid goes down your money is worthless anyways.

No, just this faggot who thinks when the power goes out then what huh is a fucken argument. He had seventy-odd posts in the last crypto thread of the same cuff. He's obviously retarded, as the question was succinctly answered then and there.

Ah sry dude Im blind, it was meant for the retard.

IOn

I'm about to jump into crypto as well, do you have some recommendations for packing up the knowledge/skillset to get start successfully navigating? Any legit resources?

lol

It's a bit of a goldrush/wild west scenario.. Even if I gave you advice, I wouldn't trust it because chances are I'd be trying to fuck you for a buck, if you get where I'm coming from.. You need to get above the CoinDesk etc. tabloid-type feed of information, they lead the herd to slaughter. My pick has been NXT/IGNIS for the past 3 months, but that window has closed. Think on your feet, blind traders are bread & butter if you're seasoned.
Everything negative the shills say about crypto is true, as are all of the positives..

Every speculator thinks he's a savvy business cowboy until it falls apart. It inevitably does because this is not a man who has learned to build wealth, it's a man who has learned to gamble with the delusion that systems in gambling work.

There's a nice bunch of Hallmark card catchphrases in there user, you should play.

That hubris is why you'll die a peasant pauper.

Considering I'm down 30 grand in 48hrs, and not remotely concerned (I was aware of this coming), & get a sick thrill out of watching a year's wages evaporate, you're possibly quite right.

Bitcoin has a set limit on number of coins that can be generated. Every once in awhile some retard forgets his password and destroys a coin.

Ergo over time, only a few dozen bitcoins will remain standing, and be the basis of economy for the whole solar system.

If you're smart enough to invest in 1btc now and manage to maintain it over five or ten generations, the investment should be massive.

Of course "professional traders" can't do long term investments, so this doesn't apply to them.

This is a good example of how flawed your thinking is. I assume you didn't buy in at the top, so how can you be down anything? Are you calculating your wealth from what could have been?

And yes, I am. If you've had luck and won some money, that's great and now is the time to take a break and seriously reconsider your attitude. That's free and good hallmark advice for you.

ITT we laugh at the misfortune of others

Yeah highs to lows. So it is illusory. I have no intention of exiting the market until I can afford a decent piece of land, & even then I'll still dabble. I grew up with nothing, I have nothing to lose.

Best of luck to you. I don't believe in luck, but hope springs eternal.

Bitcoin has a set limit on number of coins that can be generated. Every once in awhile some retard forgets his password and destroys a coin.

Coins will still be mined for next 50 years
There are less retards than miners.

Thanks user.

kikes, the USArmy, billionaires are attacking it. They can't control it, and they want to harm it. They have sent out their shills into the world, to cause trouble, badmouth Bitcoin.

How can I tell? Their complaints are neither reasonable, nor from an authentic voice.

Therefore, it is plain to see they are shills.

Lol, niggers. He'll be e-begging for Patreon bucks in a few years.

sell mining rigs.

That picture
If anything can remotely even show someone how fucked our current currency is.

Investment advice for you anons

kek it has intrinsic value as a child's plaything user, as opposed to money which, uh, fucked if I know.

This. On the other hand, if you like meeting up with coke dealers and crack whores…

This is the inherit problem with BTC.

A bitcoin is nothing more than a big save file of a large game you WON not lost. In this save file is a lot of loot, like horse armor and bright engrams.

You sell this save file to others, that don't even play the game.

HAHAHA suckers!

When states collapse like the eastern bloc people trade in food, gas, buckets and munitions. We've been over this before; no one gives a shit about precious metals during a crisis especially nowadays with all the fake stuff floating around.
Load up on fake precious metals if you want to do some fallout RPG trading with dumb asses, they won't be able to tell the different unless they have special equipment or training.

then give the kid one hundred real pennies.

And have kids play with filthy real money? Oy vey think of the children!

That have to be the kikest thing I have ever laid eyes on.

>naturally hops in at the growing bubble stage (since that's when every (((news outlet))) started talking about it), the kikes (for whom currency speculation is second nature) happily selling all their buttcoins to retarded normalfags and inflating the bubble in the process
Lesson everyone should take from this is that currency speculation is one of the most jewish things in the world, even worse than fucking usury, and is how many a kike made his fortune while putting whites in poverty (just fucking look at Soros and Black Wednesday).

Hey, I'm happy to jump in with the Yids. If they're profiting, I might aswell too.

My issue is, as always, insider trading. So I want to put my initial investment out as soon as possible - that way I'm just swinging with all my coins counted and saved.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

wrong thread for your manifesto faggot

Kek Bitcoin confirmed fucking dead, all the alts are mooning instead of bleeding out like when BTC usually crashes or goes sideways. This is a good sign. Now good projects can actually make some money instead of bullshit like Bitcoin with $50 fees and slow transactions.

Still not buying your god damned coins for your god damned loot crates.

underrated post

If you're a kid, post-college or just a dumb faggot, read his post until you memorize the words.

I was telling you faggots to sell at 19k in that one thread but the bitcoin shills kept saying HODL HODL. Then the next day or two it crashes with no survivors.
You could have bought back 1/4 additional buttcoins after it stabilized again.

I find it amazing how these retards can dump so much money on the market without even getting educated first.

Did you know there's a phenomenon on the financial market that's well known to professional traders? It's the 90/90/90 rule: 90% of amateurs lose 90% of their capital within 90 days. This is literally what the pro's use to get out of their positions. They are the smart money that profit off of the dumb money.

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

These niggers are not even on the level of retail traders let alone professionals; they have no idea how low down the food chain they are let alone how massively out-positioned they are by investment banks and even brokers/exchanges.

One of my favorite memes of these retards is "It will correct itself!". Fam, you're looking at an unregulated market where whales are painting the tape and wash trading like mad. Draw some more meme lines why don't you.

Sasuga coinbase. If no one's allowed to sell their crypto, the price can't fall as much.