Releases next month

Tell me I'm just being paranoid.

No, its shit

I don't have money to buy it anyway.

heh

I personally think it will be like Vermintide. That looked kind of OK in screenshots and brief videos but turned out to be almost unplayably broken. I hope I am wrong.

I don't have a 40k or E.Y.E. fetish so I never had hopes for this game anyway.

what game type is it? RTS or TPS?

Reminder that watch dogs received praise for being first shown in a gameplay video. Literally the only thing that matters is pirating and trying it the released product yourself.

FPS

Good, kill yourself and your shit taste with it, it will only help the board quality.

Vermintide was ok, and Im expecting something with more content and polish from this, Streum On actually has a publisher behind it unlike Fatshark

FPS

Have you tried looking for this freely available information?

This crap is SLOW as fuck with retarded mellee and some forced grinding shit. Its crap, kiddo.

I mean come on, I loved E.Y.E. but I still don't trust Streum On or ANY dev in general as far as I can throw them and you shouldn't either.

:^)

Also this guy has a point. I really enjoy EYE but I don't know if it was just a fluke or what.

Sorry, I don't like shit games just because they have a 40k sticker slapped on them (the essence of retarded fanboyism).

I posted the wrong version, forgive me.

Meant for

Didn't something really bad happen during EYE's development? They may actually have more potential than what we saw there.

Honestly that first(second?) trailer where they had completely unfitting music becuase they wanted to promote the band was also a pretty big warning sign for me. Im sure it will be finethough

I always pirate games first. Vermintide's AI was completely broken making single player a terrible experience. I am not going to waste my time finding out if the multiplayer is also shit or not. In contrast Left 4 Dead's single player was OK which made me want to try out multiplayer. However Deathwing gives off a Vermintide vibe to me but of course I may be wrong. I'll pirate it to make sure but I would bet on it being shit.

I bet this pleb doesn't even have max level powerlegs

I really hope his legs are OK

I think he means Deathwing, but then he's completely missing the point of the game being a hulking tank of death simulator.
Understandable how you'd think he meant EYE since he's acting like he has played the game he's talking about.

Vermintide failed where all multiplayer games fail: The userbase was fucking retarded and needed exploits and/or carrying to progress.

The concept would have been cool as a team based SP game with a better, coherent story.

As far as Deathwing goes… I have my doubt that GW will not try to meddle with the Frenchies. Expect DLC whoring out the ass at the very least.

What's wrong with Deathwing's shit?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/oven/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

And Mark still won't ban people like him for shitposting.

You're everything wrong with democracy, progressive politics and shitposting.

mark busy eating cakes… alone.

Shitposting is forum culture, don't you know?

you are the faggots that would be banned if Holla Forums hadnt turned into a cesspool of casual faggots with shitty taste

Wouldn't he just be a single faggot?
There's more faggots inside him somewhere?

I'm just curious what the recommended specs will end up being