Operation get Destiny banned!

You boys up for a little fun? Destiny has opted to use the hashtag "#WHITEGENOCIDE" as his stream title with no context, leaving him open to reports for hate speech. Let's mass report this manlet faggot and get him banned. He's getting ready to debate some "alt-righter" I think, so this would be hilarious if he were banned before it even happened.

Implying we give a shit about your ecelebs.

I don't follow that """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Gib link

Also this is more of a halfchan thread, and they also have the numbers.

Stop attention whoring you scrawny faggot. No one cares.

Maybe you should consider suicide instead. This is an obvious lefty/pol/ raid attempt to get white people to shoot themselves in the foot, since leftists arent powerful enough to do it on their own anymore.

Hey, I don't think that's fair. I'd care if Destiny streamed himself an-heroing. Nothing short of that though, I value my time.

Who?

Trying to deplatform people is a dick move, OP.

He's on twitch, right?

what game is that? i'am bored and could use a new RTS

Destiny's viewer count is shrinking faster than his hairline, it's a stunt to get viewers

Destiny isn't a person, he's a manlet.

t. Holla Forums

So trying to get hillary off her platform is a dick move? Trying to get Berny off his was a dick move? Trying to get rato off his was a dick move?

Are you saying that trying to remove people that speak about killing off white people is a dick move? Go fuck yourself.

Destiny is one of our favorite punching bags. He does a lot for our cause just by being himself and getting BTFO'd every time he ventures out of his game channel. Why would we get him banned?

Because its one less faggot earning money that spouts left sided values. One less lefty on a platform.

Is this the faggot who debated that podcaster from the Thai Fuckshack who's big argument was "would you believe me if I said I had sex with a man?"

I'm not sure, but my guess is rise of nations.

found the clip

Try >>/cow/

these skeptic cucks are so sad, you'd think if they weren't so ugly they might have enough time not being a sad cunt that they might be able to be clever

these skeptic cucks are so sad, you'd think if they weren't so ugly they might have enough time not being a sad cunt that they might be able to be clever.

wasn't this the guy who claimed to be a "hardcore centrist" and boasted to fucking destroy anyone who argues with him?

Destiny is a squeaky midget who says all manner of dumb shit. It's funny to listen to until you eventually start to hate the sound of his voice so much you just can't anymore.

>>>Holla Forums

it's war faggot, get used to using your enemy's tactics against them, or die

??

Back to cuckchan. Games are almost entirely anti white.

Also mods ban everyone who is not saging this shit thread for newfaggotry / redditism.