Triumphant Kim poeticly declares war on Trump

War by January??? What does everyone think? 

Winter hasn't started in full effect yet are we waiting for the dead of winter 

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4 [Open]

Video semi related 

China WILL be against us they DO NOT need us at all and want to rule the entire world

They already send us lead toys , poison dog food , radiation covered hamackas poisoning poor little Israeli children.

China continually shits on India and tibet, shits on Singapore and Taiwan. 

How will the elite use this and regain control,,,

Why couldn't the war start with king bongoFritz in office?

ITT discus the upcoming war and how it will be fought

Discuss world chess board

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5214787/China-ships-selling-oil-sanction-hit-North-Korea.html
infowars.com/author-director-of-cia-told-me-its-war-with-north-korea-within-12-weeks/
archive.fo/8kCsq
atrueott.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/china.pdf
news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-defector-had-anthrax-antibodies-in-bloodstream/news-story/edd3e659569661de58b3d12c06282ad0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The three minute war.

There really isn't any reason for either country to start war with the either. I dunno why (((they))) want war. Besides, they would just nuke us to death with 5 gorillion children.

OP is a nigger heres an article
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5214787/China-ships-selling-oil-sanction-hit-North-Korea.html
Is China secretly selling oil to Kim Jong-un? US satellites 'have spotted Beijing tankers transferring fuel to North Korean ships 30 times in three months' despite UN trade embargo

No one should be surprised China still trades with NO embargo or otherwise.

OP is a war mongering kike who wants the world powers weakened through war so they can retake their power they are beginning to lose more and more.

BEST KOREA HAPPENING? .no no no wait oh well maybe next BREAD

The West has been content with lip service from the Chinese for decades. The west makes random demands totally outside of China’s personal interests and China just nods and agrees, they then proceed to do whatever they want (and why wouldn’t they? The west pretends not to notice and continues to sell it’s own peoples out to Chinese interests regardless of what China do).

China has NEVER complied with sanctions against NK and everyone knows this. Why would they start now?

Again?

How far can those little fuckers swim? How far can they swim carrying nukes?

Of course they do, it's barely a secret.
If they didn't they (or Russia) would have actually veto'ed the resolution on it.
They only voted ok to let the Trump save face by pretending the US can do something to stop North Korea, but the reality on the ground is that the borders of NK are only open on the Russian and Chinese side BOTH of which have no interest in harming their ally (quite the opposite).
Russia provides the oil, China smuggles it (and coal and *kof uranium *kof*), the US pretends they don't see it (because if they do they will only end up looking like impotent retards, because the most they could do is say China and Russia don't respect the UN resolution, then call for a vote on it… which China and Russia will veto) it's the same shit for the last 30 years.

Filtered, Good riddance

I guess even the chinese feels it's a bit too harsh that norks should starve to death because some kikes in the US feel everyone who doesn't bend the knee to multi culti central bank society must die. You know there's something weird going on when china is the empathic part in any situation.

All Trump has to do is work with China and offer Amnesty to the NK military. The Civilians such as rocket boy would be the ones who would receive the rope.

China could even offer the NK soldiers a decent commie block apartment for working to rebuild that country.

Daily reminder China skins and cooks dogos alive…
Pretty bad shit
China is the ENEMY
Tell me what Jewish tribe of the 12 moved to the land of the Dragon Emperor

t. Lazy OP but drops pills

Hmm I wonder who is behind this post…

Please nuke LA, Kim!

Never forget the 5 million

I laughed hard, user.

I think its an enormous waste, and a distraction.

guess what kim? your little fucking empire is about to collapse you overweight fucking hegemonic goddamned wine swilling cheese consuming retarded fucking bottle rocket launching pants shitting anthrax spewing child killing daddy's boy uncle killing brother assassinating mommies tit sucking 9 year old italian pizza punching cum guzzling faggot ass dennis rodman dick sucking world mockery dr. evil wannabe micro-phallic chemically castrated failure as A dictator people starving guard defecting k-pop hating american movie pirating bitcoin hoarding malware writing
ASSHOLE!!!

pretty damned far

always

ITS HAPPENING

It's time to go to bed Bush, you're drunk again.

infowars.com/author-director-of-cia-told-me-its-war-with-north-korea-within-12-weeks/

It's happening boys!!!!!

Filterman have a ratio of calling out happenings to those happenings actual happening that's something like 9000/0

Dammit one off OP
I was promised ten million dead in ten minutes
I WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked
Happening

post the poem or fuck off
this is a fucking garbage thread

If I was a gook I'd the same.

I'll do the same for Poland next year.

hownu.ru

I truly don't understand why we don't just nuke these faggots out of the blue anyway. Fuck China, fuck their nigger trade deals, fuck their nigger chink slaves that undercut us to work in nigger cancer factories that don't even have ventilation (which is just a fan and motor for fucks sakes), fuck their bullshit currency, fuck their squinty eyes, fuck their gay rice and soy agriculture, fuck their shithole slums, fuck their shithole method of investment that screws other country's real estate, and fuck their tiny, tiny penises.

you're a fucking kike, OP. reported.

Yeah, let's kill everyone that doesn't bend the knee to Rothschild banks!

Listen up you no-dick shrimp boy: I never said we shouldn't turn all the Roth's into glass, too. Goddamn. You ever consider squatting on a traffic cone and spinning?

go back, please.

Kim won't do shit.

Honey look, fat I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass is posting again!

HAHA TURKROACK BUTTBLASTED

BOYS WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE
KEEP UP
MOABS FOR ALL SHITSKIN POP CENTERS REDUCE POP TO FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ALL WHITE PEOPLE EQUALS PROBLEMS FUCKING SOLVED
No radiation no kikes no niggers no chinks no beaners no nothing but white. Less than a billion. MOABS and such. Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssss and such

How about fighting zog before fighting the few ragtag enemies of zog? Is that concept too complicated for your neocohen donald ass?

Nope. How bout we get (( then))) all in one fell swoop? Sounds good to me

Of course it sounds good to you. You're the goodest goy zogbot there is.

how about you lurk two years before posting

OP literally copied this from cuckchan; he didn't even fix the youtube link.

You two faggots don't want to end all kkkery in one fell swoop?

I'd like to end newfags like you in one fell swoop at least.

i'm gonna tell you to lurk for two years, AGAIN, and then i'm gonna tell you to look up the samson option so you shut the fuck up about this, and then i'm gonna report you because you won't stop shitposting.

China has had their eyes on colonizing the US for decades, and their war drums opening the Olympic ceremony was a clear indication of that for anyone who noticed.
>archive.fo/8kCsq
>atrueott.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/china.pdf

checkd and kekd. e129bb reported.

leported by leddit, oh my.

You don't belong here

Just shoot me now…

Don't fucking shoot the messenger! They're to worried about trannie cock and Eminem, I figured bring something to talk about here… fucking KILL ME

> I dunno why (((they))) want war.
NK just happens to sit under a large deposit of rare metals used to make military computers or something.

It's okay; we were all newfags at some point (and still are, to some extent, given both our gaffs); it just means we can't rest on our laurels, no matter how long we've been here.
Polite sage for off-topic.

anyonw have that webm from the interview at the table?
the one where kim goes way overboard and they all look at the one guy, you know.

Put more effort into your posts and lurk moar - it's never enough.

Best thing for Trump to do is continue shooting rockets at Palestinians in pajamas who throw stones too close to Israel's wall. China/NK isn't a fight he should even be thinking about taking on. Let the nigger plague run its course so the Chinese can eventually clear out the monkeys and make the land formerly known as America truly great again.

Let's talk about one of the pieces. B.47..73..1.13 (dee-133337+remove"." th.is a.nd l.o.ok i.t. up)

What if those nukes were carried by many people daily and the put them up to their ears and speak through regularly?

news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-defector-had-anthrax-antibodies-in-bloodstream/news-story/edd3e659569661de58b3d12c06282ad0

So either they inoculated their soldier (and maybe citizens ) against anthrax… my bet,,, or the defector was exposed to anthrax …

The Americans will never beat this.

Joke's on China, they'll fucking starve off when their grain all rusts. Yes I know what I said. Look into plant rust.