Autistic things you do in video games

- I don't use Mega evolutions because I feel like it's wrong to force a pokemon to evolve unnaturally.

-I also think that Mega evolutions are unstable, unnatural evolutions which is why they grow so many spikes in odd places. And why the Mega Evolution Symbol is a cut off strand of DNA

I play video games

I read item descriptions.

so you dont use evo stones either?

I don't use Megas because it's a completely arbitrary mechanic they only added to completely random stage 3 pokemon and didn't even do it to every single one. In addition, they fucking dropped it in future games, but still have to put grandfathered held items in all over the fucking place to remind you of their dumb shit.

I play Runescape with two accounts most of the time
both friends list are empty

You forgot

ok

I do.
There is a difference between evolutionary stones, and Mega stones.

That's the most autistic thing

pfft, I wish. Monster Rancher, Digimon and Monster Hunter are far more autistic than Pokemon. I fucking WISH pokemon was more autistic. I wish I actually had to take care of my pokemon as opposed to just leveling them up.

No they aren't, they're still evolving "unnaturally" through the power of a stone. A Mega Stone is utilizing the relationship between the trainer and the pokemon to give the pokemon a boost of power. If you ask me, fire stones etc are all more unnatural than a mega stone.

Whenever I kill a boss with the pistols in DMC4 I like to scream

FUCKING JACKPOT

I'm also a singer in Rock Band 3

Depth doesnt correlate with autism you retraded nigger.
Pokemon is autistic because its been the same game for several decades now with subsequentely worst monster designs and panders to children and manchildren alike.

Its autistic because you're playing the same trash every 2 years and discussing the same slightly modified meta.

What's wrong with horse pussy? Are you gay or something?

Nothing wrong with that, I dont know how you got to that conclusion

also, chest and crotch tits, she has everything

Good lad.

reported

While playing way of the samurai 4, I like to role play a duelist so dress up with a mask on and kill constables, to Yakuza, etc. But I can't use my regular sword or I'd be identified. So I use a sword I made and tempered for these nightly exploits. And I make sure to not be seen when entering or exiting the clothing shop.

I do the same for the yakuza/shogunate kill spree missions. Don't get seen, put on mask, change clothes before/after, use unique weapon solely for that mission alone and nothing else, talk to no npcs while in disguise lest they remember my voice, etc. I've now got ridiculously high tempered basic weapons to "blend in" weapon wise when assassinating or being a duelist.

I'm going to go full autismo.

Fire Stones, Water Stones, Thunder stones, etc etc. They can all be assumed to be a naturally occurring catalysts for radioactivity that can be combine or however you want to say it. with the radiation emitted by certain pokemon thus causing a natural evolution. Mega Stones, however, are the results of Evolutionary stones being irradiated by the power of the Xerneas or Yveltal when the firing of the ultimate weapon came about 3000 years ago.
Thus, The radiation of these naturally occurring catalysts have become modified and the pokemon they now resonate with are different and force wrongful, albeit temporary evolution.
Mega stones are basically forced evolution on a species that shouldn't evolve.

DEEPEST LORE

I used to have the Japanese version of Bloody Roar 2 on PS and I could't read Japanese so I didn't understand the story. I ended up making my own stories by setting up various CPU vs CPU matches and doing voices while the AI fought and during character select, like, I would highlight a character and do their dialog then highlight another and do their response and so on. Basically I used to spend lots of hours just watching the AI fight itself and moving the cursor around in character select while doing voices.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

In 2D scrollers, always run to the left first.
In 3D games, always run towards the camera in case of off-screen goodies. (Thanks, God of War.)
In platformers, hug and jump against the walls.
Always catch items mid-air.
Always traverse doors mid-jump.
Final blows are best delivered mid-jump, and if available shooting straight down.
If the game has any sort of freeze-frame effect, make sure to catch it while mid-jump-attack.
Never go full strength build.

Get on my level.
RPG

RTS

and if you give a dark type pokemon the red stone of aja it'll transform permanently into the ULTIMATE LIFEFORM and it'll be every single pokemon type at once, and be able to use every single move, and it will have 999 everything. The only way to defeat it is to use Jo JoJo with hidden power.
Then Jo JoJo will get really lucky, and you have to use Rock Volcano (new fire-rock type move), which will do lethal damage to the ULTIMATE LIFEFORM

If I ever turn 360 in a game I have to turn 360 back. I always have to compensate for every turn I to full to a turn back. The worst part is that now I do it in real life. I'm pretty sure it's because of the crippling OCD I have

do you ever leave /mu/?

we are eternal riders of love.

I usually wear a hoodie, wrap myself in a blanket, curl up my legs, and hold onto my dick while playing vidya. I've trained myself to play most games with one hand.

you seem like the kind of person that will still be around after the apocalypse.

honestly if a apocalypse would happen i would totally group up with everyone from Holla Forums, /k/, /bane/, Holla Forums and /fit/.
maybe /monster/ if they pleaded.

Lots of pokemon are artificial to begin with. You can't say something is "unnatural" when humanity is part of the ecosystem.

In BC2/BF3/Bf4, I only use certain guns when i'm on a certain team.

In civ, I always preset the game so the other civs in that particular game are geographically and temporally relavent to the civ i'm playing as.

whenevr I play a RPG, I always look up all the gear the game has and plan around what I want to be using throughout the game ahead of time

What are you even doing familia

I can no longer enjoy video games because even with my limited programming experience I know that AAA could easily make my dream game if they weren't too busy trying to suck the teet of the latest trend dry(Which right now is esports/"competitive" games).
I don't think it gets much more autistic than that.

I post on Holla Forums

Disregard my post, this guy wins the Autismis Maximus Award

I take screenshots obsessively and if I find an interesting bug or secret I'll try to reproduce and record it. If I find that a game is particularly buggy I just keep recording and usually end up with some weird shit like this.

I'll also spend up to 10 minutes getting my mouse settings just right and I can't fucking stand mouse acceleration one bit.

But Oblivion isn't retro

TITS OR GTFO!

I play realistic racing games and then win by doing things you'd normally get disqualified for like crashing into cars deliberately or cutting the track

If there's an item you can only get one of in a game, I will almost never use the item no matter how useful or valuable it is (or useless or valueless)

If your inventory isn't limited I like having at least one of everything that I can have.

I antagonize mexicans and br's in dota 2 by pretending to speak spanish which I can't speak, I just randomly mix "el" taco" "burrito" "puta" and whatever random words my teammates say and guess what context they go in and when they get pissed I switch to english and talk about how they're going to pay for the wall.

God that game was so shit. I tried replaying last year going in KNOWING it was going to be bad, but I forgot just how bad it was.

- I always reload everytime I fire, even if I fire a single shot

- I spent most of my time in FM3 just strolling the game's version of the Internet, reading every single thing.

anyone got a blank one of those charts?

Os vais a pagar por la muralla
Vosotros van a pagar por la muralla

Study with confidence.

I play RuneScape.
Not OSRS.
I buy Gold Premier Club membership every year, have since it was first offered.
I've been playing on this account for 11.5 years.
People know I play.

My nigger.

assuming that's actually your desk

So by your logic, since humanity did a thing that might have had an impact on how Pokemon develop, it's unnatural? Well, there go trade evolutions, since a couple Pokedex entries explicitly state that evolution only triggers under a specific electronic signal caused by the trading machines.

Oh, also, ORAS heavily implies that Mega Stones can also come from meteorites.

I 100% every game I play. No matter how shitty, no matter how much I hate it.

I made a Moon and Star tabletop out of gems I'd collected in Morrowind. I opted for the Telvanni Tree/House as my base so used one of the big downstairs tables to nudge 100s of my diamonds, rubies, emeralds etc into place to cover the entire surface, should have kept a screenshot it was pretty sweet. Emeralds on the bottom half with a diamond moon, rubies on the top with a diamond sun, all ringed around the edge with diamonds.

One little fuck up with placement could ruin tons of work and I did most of it on a laptop trackpad to boot. Why? Cos I could.

Sounds like a big undertaking. Do you at least have a screenshot to show for it?

I know a guy that unashamedly plays Runescape on his laptop while listening to K-Pop in public, he isn't even a sperg, quite normal.

I can't say I don't admire him for giving absolutely no shits while doing it.

RPGs
- No running from any battles, unless it's a scripted event where you have to run.
- Never walking away from a static NPC until their dialog starts to repeat.
- Rejecting any items / gameplay elements that are clearly just there to casualise the game's difficulty.
- No "100% completion" without at least one of every consumable inventory item on-hand.
- Copying saves file to blank slots after major points of progress, just in case there's a plot-changing decision in the next section.
- Pressing ← → ↓ (A) in sequence during the pokéball capture animation.

PLATFORMERS
- Never skipping any areas / levels on the first playthrough.
- Doing every objective you can possibly accomplish before trying the next area, even if it's obvious you need to return with an ability or item from later in the game.
- Any time something locks out the player's inputs (eg. touching the end-of-level object), try to propel the character off a ledge or into certain danger to see if the game has a failsafe against this.
- If there are idle animations, leaving the character idle instead of actually pausing, where possible.

OTHER / GENERAL
- Avoiding gameplay actions that don't "make sense", even in the context of the game (eg. rolling or sliding up a staircase).
- Buying physical soundtrack CDs.
- Writing paragraph-long posts on an online Mongolian pictorial theatre.

I thought they were horrible sjws? Can I acctualy get there music and not feel bad?

In games where characters on my team can die permanently, I will make damn sure no one dies.

I think a lot of us do that, though.

i almost never throw away final rank loot, even if its really outdated under leveled and crappy.

A. no
B. how is 20 years "several decades"?

Make timelines. Everything from vidya to movies have been timeline'd for me.

Make timelines. Everything from vidya to movies have been timeline'd for me.

/thread

It's fascinatingly shit due to the fact that it was rushed beyond belief and its code is a trainwreck

oh shit i found it

what did pepper do this time?!

Fuck, I'm not alone.

In DMC games I try to buy every item in the store. I don't need them, I just keep them at max stock. Holy Water is usually expensive as shit though. DMC3 gives it a price of 30k orbs, with a max stock of 30, costing 900,000 orbs alone. I don't farm orbs either.

I examine cars, look at the details and try to guess the brand, doesn't matter if driveable or not, I always know all the car props in the game i play.

IGCD.net is pretty useful

reddit tier taste, kys tbh fam