Edvin Balyans Case

Yesterday a thread was made to specifically find Edvin Balyan. He worked at a hospital and during that time he suffocated mentally ill children, covered their faces with his hand, and posted fetuses in the basement of the hospital. Original OP provided us with the photos that were originally posted on goregrish by Edvin before they were deleted off the website. Since then OP was banned for doxxing, but myself and numerous anons from the thread made a discord. We are asking for help so that we can bring this case to justice and identify who was the man torturing the children and posing with the fetuses. The discord link is honeypot/w8hzyh incase anyone is interested in aiding the investigation we have composed.
The Google docs link that has all of our information gathered over the case is
Bump: docs.google.com/document/d/1UUfzRogqhI2YlQFpI4znl7Ma3owooZvc4Xr_5MBbr3M/edit
We have no leads right now and were are getting nowhere, we are hoping anyone from 8pol could aid us in our investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e5ZGE
instagram.com/edvin_s/
archive.is/n2om3
ssp.ucr.edu/files/honors_convocation_2017_program.pdf
profileengine.com/peoplesearch?friends[0]=278179018&offset=0
profileengine.com/people/278179018/edvin.balyans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump bump

bump

find this faggot

You can post five pics at a time, faggot. That said, it doesn't help us find him, does it? Where did all these pictures and the little info you have come from?

what this cunt said

I'm not an e-detective, but if this cunt is from the US then you should report him to the AMA (American Medical Association) or just the police. They have far more resources and time to find this guy.

There's a 33yo who shares that name in Glendale CA

It looks short for Balyanskhangha or some other weird iteration

Ejmin and Elvin possible relations or perhaps more odd aliases

God damit, this sick son of a bitch needs a razor wire noose. We need baph/ or tech/ to help, this asshole need to suffer. Come on pol/ i'v seen countless webem of people that pol/ came after or people who ultimately got there jimmy rustled. GET THIS FUCKER

(Assuming I'm even on the right trail…)
Edik looks like his dad. The "name game" is strong with foreigners, so track any similar names first or last, even if incomplete or misspelled.
archive.is/e5ZGE

So running with these assumptions, I'd look for California, LA-area hospitals that have a maternity ward, maybe a NICU/PICU, or maybe "subacute"/long-term care for children (hospice?).
It could also be possible that two jobs are featured in these pictures. So, for example, one job site could host a maternity ward, but not subacute care, ect….
I have shit to do today. I'm handing it off here

His facebook url was "edvin.srb", and pipl lists "Edvin Srb" as an alias. There's an instagram under that name, but I don't think it looks much like the ID photo.

instagram.com/edvin_s/
archive.is/n2om3

10051 Pinewood Avenue Unit #304 Tujunga CA 91042-3717 ???

ssp.ucr.edu/files/honors_convocation_2017_program.pdf

search his name

This should be an archive of his kikebook friends.
profileengine.com/peoplesearch?friends[0]=278179018&offset=0
profileengine.com/people/278179018/edvin.balyans

So close.

Has anybody tried contacting the local hospitals/authorities? It seems like there's already more than enough for information to do what has to be done.

Bump for THIS. Now isn't the time to be fucking Reddit/halfchan e-detectives.

So?

Try harder

nightmare fuel

We have his name, general location, and the evidence. What else is there to investigate?

Could he be tied to pizzagate or some group/cult?

What was his prefered consumed media?

I'd go insane if I had to handle unborn nigger and spic fetuses all day, too. Poor guy went through medical school for this.

The pictures we shared by him on "goregrish" according the OP, so it's very unlikely that's involved in some kind of secret snuff ring. Probably just a sick fuck who needs to reported to the local authorities and medical establishments.

This is definitely a test thread.
The group behind this info is testing our tracking capabilities.

That being said:

Are the important posts.
The hospital shot places him in an old hospital Not newer than 70's
The outside shot places him in the South West.