Reccomendation Lists & Vidya Tips

Are there any of these recommendation lists for the original Playstation?
I have plenty of lists, but I can't find any for Playstation.

I'll dump some lists & tips. Hopefully, someone will share a PS list.

Need to update these

xbox?

Don't have that either & I'm already out of images.

Am I getting rumbled here?

Here's the latest, though I suppose I ought to update it again since it's been like ten months since the last one.

Also suppose I'll skim through some of the rest and post the more recent ones where applicable as well.

Probably.
I dunno why I saved those. Maybe I was going to do a comparison or something.

Thanks. I played through both the Tomba games on emulator recently & want to play more PlayStation games that I missed out on since back when I had a PlayStation I mostly played demos like a poorfag.

Brave Fencer Musashi looks familiar. Think I'll play that next.

That's halfchan's Vita image (an outdated one too), and isn't exactly a recommendation one. Rather, it's more of a "here's what all's out on the system" thing.

Been working on revamping the PSP one here , but it's been a bit of a slow process since I've been needing people to not just toss names out as to what ought to be added, but also take extra time for the descriptions.

Might be worth the time to at least download some of the harder to find, more expensive games in advance, even if you may or may not get around to them any time soon. Most of the library isn't too horribly expensive, but it's not going to be too fun if something like TPP suddenly removes easy access to downloading the more expensive ones like Suikoden II, which is a good $130-150 for a physical copy where I live.

More recent Wii work-in-progress. Still trying to decide how best to handle Wiiware for it, and it doesn't help that I don't see a whole lot of threads for the system these days (an issue that's been hampering doing updates for some of the other systems on the whole as well; some of them that used to see more frequency of threads have kind of died off).

Some of the shit you're recommending here is absolutely embarassing.
What the fuck is wrong with you.

I go off what other anons mention ought to be put on these. It's very rare that I actually put something on myself. Ideally other anons can make arguments for or against stuff before I actually do a full release or update (but more often than not, people don't, and just complain about certain games after the fact).

If you want to mention stuff you feel ought to not be there, feel free, as I'll take it into consideration. That (as well as the general lack of Wii threads) is part of why this is still just a work in progress version, as I don't think I've gotten enough input for or against some stuff to do a non WIP release yet.

Something like this.
The rest is either dogshit, or better on other consoles/hardware/re-releases on other shit.

Is there any recommended chart for the Original Gameboy?

what

this needs an update

This game is good. The day/night cycle is a bit too fast though.

What's so bad about Talos Principle? It's a really solid puzzle game and it has the same voodoo magic as the Serious Sam games that allows it to run well on any toaster.

hate to spoon feed you friend but its games neo/v/ loves to hate for various reasons. everyone knows MGSV is the best Metal Gear game, its just neo/v/ being former redditors wont accept their phantom pain

You're thinking of The Witness. Talos Principle is from the Serious Sam devs

Can we make one for import games?
Need some games to practice my nipponese skills.

Posting the best bait in these threads, with some recent modifications