Chinese soldiers arrive to fight in Syria for Assad

The Syrian conflict has an endless capability to surprise analysts as seemingly every other day a new element, unprecedented in the Syrian civil war, comes to the surface. Such is the case with the arrival of the first Chinese Army special forces unit, “the Night Tigers,” to Syria’s Tartous port on the Mediterranean, according to reports in Arab media close to the Assad and Tehran regimes (the Al-Mayadeen TV channel).2 The Night Tigers were dispatched by Beijing to fight the Uyghurs, the Muslim Chinese ethnic group fighting with the rebel forces against the Assad regime.

According to these press reports, Beijing planned to send two units from the Special Operations Forces – the “Tigers of Siberia” and the “Night Tigers” – to assist Assad’s regime against Chinese Uyghurs fighting with radical Muslim organizations in Syria. However, unlike the news reporting about the arrival of the “Night Tigers,” no confirmation has been received yet on the second unit.

According to the Syrian ambassador to China, some 5,000 ethnic Uyghurs from China’s Xinjiang province are presently in Syria. President Assad stressed the “crucial cooperation” between Syria and Chinese intelligence against Uyghur militants last year. Following the visit of Chinese Admiral Guan Yufi mid-2016 to Syria, the Chinese military has been present in Syria to train Syrian forces on Chinese-made weapons, intelligence gathering, logistics, and field medicine.

With this in mind, these exceptional circumstances may have pushed Beijing to deploy its elite troops to Syria to contain the possible flow of Uyghur fighters back to China. In parallel and as a quid pro quo, Beijing has expressed to the Syrian regime its interest in participating in the reconstruction effort of Syria and its readiness to invest billions of dollars to that effect.

jcpa.org/chinese-troops-arrive-syria-fight-uyghur-rebels/

archive.is/Npm3o

Other urls found in this thread:

muraselon.com/en/2017/12/china-officially-denies-sending-troops-syria/.
muraselon.com/en/2017/12/china-officially-denies-sending-troops-syria/
camouflage.wikia.com/wiki/SURPAT
srvv.store/surpat/surpat.php
srvv.store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this rate, the kikes are probably hoping to stir a demographic problem, through occupation, rather than an actual war. Fucking parasites. I just hope it isn't a total media blackout over what debauchery I expect these chinks to commit.

According to op Assad wanted them there.
I don't really see the problem other than a big
middle finger to the west.

The chink soldiers will finally get the experience their superiors want and now we'll get to see how they perform. We should watch this closely.

Aesthetics is dead. at least Russia still uses SS summer/autumn camo

Deal and checked Mr Lizard

Same people?

Just like the Spanish Civil War. We must wait and watch. I sure hope Trump's hand isn't forced.

That's one way to cook a kebab

These dubs say everyone should monitor this situation closely.

Kek hath spoken

Units look like they could use more diversity.

Check'd and monitor'd

This was confirmed as fake news already a week ago.

Alright you plebs. If you're going to monitor something you should check how HTS is doing right now. No chess involved just a lot of Russian-made bombs.

muraselon.com/en/2017/12/china-officially-denies-sending-troops-syria/.

muraselon.com/en/2017/12/china-officially-denies-sending-troops-syria/

They look like scared little men.

Any way to tell the officers and medics apart?

Soldiers that do anything more than prepare for war are fucking cucks,

Taken on the surface level, who could fault China here?

Of course it wouldn't be possible to create a scenario where his hand would be "forced" were US troops and auxiliary personnel not in Syria to begin with.

Whatever happened to this bitch? Did she get kicked out or anything?

Grats Assad but do not let your guard down. The nose conglomeration is right next door and they are very likely to be unhappy about failing to expanding their borders.

Its already been forced dipshit, isis is a litteral moosad and cianigger paid mercenary army.

China wants to stop the uighurs gook turks.

It is going to be like watching nerds slapping each other. With the occasional table flip and ragequit.

Shills, of course.

What a combination!

Why doesn't China receive more Syrian refugees?

ME-OW

China is creating battle-seasoned veterans.
Be wary.

Like our battle seasoned desert stormers? kek

Assuming China can even be trusted (they fucking can't). At the very least, they get to say that they had a hand in driving out ISIS and pushing this myth that they are the new world power/world police and not the paper tiger that they actually are and maybe giving their soldiers some on-the-ground experience.

She got kicked out, and I helped make it happen.

t. former milfag

Jews

Somebody should retweet this to President Trump.

'_'7 if true

Are my eyes deceiving me or are those chink soldiers wearing Multicam?

Did you expect the chinks not to copy something?

They did well without copying us, at least until we rekt their shit during the 18th-19th century.

Of course not but they have some nice digital camos and even some Flecktarn copy, so I would have thought they'd use that instead of copying Multicam, which may or may not be a meme camo.

The zerg rush starts.

Big boy America uses it, so it must be good
LOL

this is gonna end well..

I know this isn't /k/ buy
Oh my god that is nice.

Isis army has been defeated, there are dozen of big pockets with "moderates" (read kosher jihadist that didn't swear allegiance to Al-Baghdadi).
Last photo from OP article look taken in the Idlib area HTS/Al-Nusra (so guys loyal to al quaeda…) rules.
Uyghurs speak turkic not arabic, so they're probably within those other groups that Turkey supported.

I cant tell if she is having to see something far off in the distance, getting blinded by the sun or is just looking at the camera naturally.

Kek
It blinked , wait no it didn't that's it's eyes!!

I wonder who taught them the ancient ways of kebab removal.

chinks don't give fuck about anyone or anything
bad times for Mossad/CIA hired mercenaries

I see it as significantly increasing risks for the ZOG or Israel so indiscriminately drop some bombs on ebil Syrians.

No one would car if some Syrians (Russians maybe more) got blown up, but with the Chinks there, if they got turned into dog food, they'd risk a international incident with China.

FIGHTING FO DA WED AHMY

Monitor those.

I believe those guys may be Singaporeans.

I used to love the isis because it was a great way to kill european born sand niggers that might otherwise attack more successfully in the west,i loved how those goat fuckers killed the very same journalist that are their best allies since forever.
Unfortunately kikes are greedy bastards so they don't want their sand nigger golem to be wasted so they pushed for forgiveness,love and hugs,so they can spread their message of love once they come back.

The Chink flecktarn is real nice. Bought myself a set last year.

An unusual choice for the Chinese military considering their entire military modus operandi is focusing on defence of the homeland.
Their government is all too aware of the damage that foreign military adventures do to a nation and are keen to avoid repeating history.

One must wonder what they're getting out of it to take such a huge risk.

Those are Chinese Marines uniforms (type 99 oceanic and woodland).
After the Sino-Soviet split China became BFF with Yugoslavia, then try to back up Serbia in the civil war. To the point the US bombed their embassy.

Chinese have a fucking long memory, their whole face concept revolves around remembering who was with you in hard time and payback for anyone that slighted you when you were weak.
Someday the US will pay for what they did to Serbia and the Chinese soldiers and diplomats that were there.

The guy in the back looks like he's trying to figure out who farted.

And of course China copied Multicam; they copy everything else, don't they?

Thanks for the correction, couldn't make it out with all that grain.

God I hope it's not. Word is the US is going to be standardizing it's military uniform throughout the branches, so they're all going to be wearing the same thing, and I heard it was going to be multicam.

Hey guize I heard there's a new terror group in Syria named ISIS.
Ready for a Chink surge?

So? Do you have a point, faggot? Maybe it is time someone else other than the zionist US military assumed that role.

the chinese embassy was bombed by the US in yugo because during the civil war one of our stealth planes was shot down. The chinese were the first on site with tow trucks to steal it and its secrets and was quickly taken to the chinese embassy. So the US had no choice but to bomb the wreckage in the embassy and make up some story and profuse apology.

This is what I think this is about.

REMOVE

There was a plethora of choices.
The Clinton admin choose to act above the most basic rule of all the civilized nations on earth because they had the might to do so (go ahead look up attacks on embassies and diplomats. It's a thing only terrorists organizations do. And all embassies have always been nests of spies… that's literally their main purpose).
Payback is gonna be a bitch and you can't even blame China.
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans.

Nowadays, I know better that soldier wimminz are just hot garbage and automatically feel disgust.

I can't believe this was made. Amazing. I wish Tito would have starved all the Albanians TO DEATH. He almost did!

Crush all muslim extremists, "rebel forces" is all bullshit.

LOL @ EVERY KIKE SLAVE SHOWING UP FOR TARGET PRACTICE

Are you a midget?

Interesting, but its a bit late to be sending troops.
Unless they plan on helping remove the US/K*rds

and anyone who failed to read the thread.

OP was a faggot. This report was already a week old when OP posted it and has been denied by both Syrian and Chinese envoys. In fact they completely ruled out ANY sort of Chinese military personal presence in Syria.

I repeat. OP was a faggot. False alarm.

Well that just fucking settles it.

I just find it amazing how all corners of the earth are gathering to start fighting to Syria

This is some biblical shit

I actually believe Multicam is a meme and I'll tell you why: Multicam only works during daylight, under NV it appears like one pale, white blob.

The Russians have developed their own version of Multicam which I find interesting. It's called SURPAT and is literally USMC MARPAT with different colors. Works in the mountains, forests and deserts (like Multicam) but also under NV.

camouflage.wikia.com/wiki/SURPAT
srvv.store/surpat/surpat.php

Wow, nice.

Is anyone developing camo with IR management?

Godspeed, user. What was your part?

I'm monitoring these digits.

You are probably right. Why would our greatest fellow white allies in Israel ever lie and worse to us their most respected allies.

Has the multicam been properly laundered? Optical brighteners are in most common laundry detergents, and render any kind of camo into a white blob under nightvision. It's a strong enough effect that even deer will not notice you during the day, but see you easily once dusk hits.

It's MARPAT (well I think it's the original dutch? commercial pattern same with CADPAT) with the french CCE colors scheme (the french are the only army that use a cold war camo and didn't changed it because theirs is already a universal pattern that works well in most environment).
Best pattern + best colors = best camo. It's too bad the Russian army doesn't actually use it (it's a commercial pattern Russian SF use by the company that sell Crye stuff in Russia srvv.store/ )

Chink acquisition of that technology would of threatened US technological dominance. you are right they shouldn't have even deployed the stealth bomber in the first place but if your the one to come in and be forced to make a decision with the mess the CIA made you have to choose between

Is this the first instance we have of the modern Chinese army conducting combat operations?

they didnt steal it
they bought it from the serbian government
and the wreckage wasnt in the embassy
there was a secret radio station in the embassy, thats why it was bombed

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD