Pedophile Infiltration

I have massive evidence of a child trafficking money laundering system using foreclosed homes auctioned by Cobb County, Georgia. I repeatedly reported this in 2010 and 2011.

These people are directly connected back to Gingrich in terms of political clout. One judge was appointed to an executive level council that has given the Boys and Girls Clubs tens of millions of $. Pedophile investigators refer to that org as "the candy store" to me. We uncovered patterns of Judges, campaign managers, court appointed professionals, blatantly suppressing evidence, not protecting children and their apparent participation in child trafficking rings.

I contacted MSM including MSNBC, CBS, the ABC and even the Marietta paper.

I contacted GBI, FBI, NYPD, the DA x2, private attorneys, DHHS, child trafficking ergs through PROTECT and Ashton Butcher's company.

I assume it is easy to see and sometimes it seems my system is sluggish or blips mid sentence.

They are *friendly* with pedos of any party, it is not politically motivated.

They appear to also use the houses to rotate their location. The #1 place to harvest children to exploit is in our legal communities and they are most vulnerable in high conflict family law cases where one parent is dealing with trying to protect the kids and the other is a dangerous malignant narcissist. They and their protectors are being ravaged.

As upsetting as this is, the pervs infiltrated the courts and are successfully placing kids in custody with their abusers and traffickers. These are judges, attorneys, psychologists and custody evaluators. They are denying, marginalizing and actively normalizing the practice.

They managed to get access to $5,000,000,000 DHHS funding which sounds like help, but is just double speak. The GAO said they can not track 71% of it. The pedos are misappropriating the money.

I was so hopeful the swamp cleaning would start there in the #1 hub for child sex trafficking. I want to believe this is true. But 10 years is a long long time with no results.

user Q do you already know this? If not, please let me show someone who can act.

>>>/cuckchan/

tell us something we don't know already.

sage for old news.

Post the evidence.
Get a tor browser if you’re scared and post it. It should get out into the world if true. If a larp then stop wasting our time.

That macro is hilarious.

Checked and heiled Hitler full house
Tits or GTFO op

Your precious leader isn't here, he doesn't exist. It's a disinfo op by a known group of shills. If this OP is serious then post proof. Otherwise you have to go back >>>/cbts/

Dump the info in a mega link.

Where were you for pizzagate?

1. Reported for Q-LARP.
2. Fucking LURK MORE if you don’t know about pedowood.

digits confirm massive ironic self-contradiction

The fuck is this gay shit?
Have you considered asphyxiation?

For a second I thought you might be on to something, but given that you believe the Q LARP, you're just a retard.

assuming you're not larping I advise ensuring you cannot be identified or you may end up inadvertently committing suicide in a deeply suspicious manner.

Fucking LARP. Post proof or GTFO.

It's a meme for women to self-congratulate for being victims of circumstance, it's not meant to make sense.

Big if true but if it was legit you would be suicided right after contacting MSM and Controlled Op Ashton Kutcher. Post specific leads/evidence in the Holla Forums investigation thread of GTFO.

Cmon man, nobody wants to hear a fucking fairytale, there needs to be something for people to dig on.
Find a way to anonymously leak the shit or fuck off.

Dayum

Okay. Let's see it then.

Cobb County is home of the Braves

Coincidence?

Could you compile a nice little folder and post it here.
I have contacts in a few news agencies, I can get out.

No one believes you.

okay?

gtfo

Post the evidence, boomer LARPer

Less talk, more action, faggot. If you're real and actually have the evidence, you're in (((deep shit))) and should start dumping all the evidence ASAP and in many places.

Also pls delete this godawful normalshit copypasta pic from your HDD, it only makes you look stupider than you already are.

bump

Rearrange your info into a nice package (1pg summary + details - alarmism) and send it to the Wayne Institute and Judicial Watch. Print out copies and send it to the places you've previously reported, and to any news organizations in the affected areas that do original news reporting.

Sociologists may be interested to investigate just where those creatures come from who profit from an inflation. Just as in each country there is a type that becomes recognisable only in revolutionary times, so there are also creatures of inflation: the physiognomy of the insect is unmistakable. How often have I been stunned these past two years to see the same faces I saw in the Bahnhofstrasse or in Paris hotels or on the Lido thirty years ago: one tends to think that these people are immortal because they only seem to appear in inflationary times. One doesn't know where they come from, or where they disappear to.

Get on Craigslist and grab an old laptop with cash in a parking lot. Use a VPN+tor on a public Wi-Fi in a highly trafficked area. Dump the dox or else you're larping faggot. If you can't n2 Holla Forums then just ask for opsec guides you turbo kike