The GREAT REPLACEMENT /TGRGeneral/

Here's a possible campaign for the Europeans here - post up these posters in an organized fashion like with IOTBW.

From IOTBW it became evident that the media will acknowledge any organized campaign from the right. If the media acknowledges these posters there is no possible response which won't hurt the EU. Unlike IOTBW there is no neutral stance the media can take.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X91uL
hooktube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simplify it
FUCK MIGRANTS
Or
REMOVE SHITSKIN FILTH
Or
MUSLIM NO
with a big red check through it
It's not a replacement it's an invasion. Remove shitskin

Nah.

Your retarded

Not trying to stop you, go for it. It very well may help some people. But, they'll either just ignore it or say that it's a right-wing delusion.

You're retarded pal

How is this accelerationism?

Gee.

I made it on paint mate

This would be better with an archive link (and QR code) to the articles and public statements by the UN that "migration cannot be stopped" and "migration must not be stopped."
archive.is/X91uL

okey doke

If you made this in paint them I am truly impressed. And why does the template differ from the picture?

Someone else made the poster in the picture. I didn't have a template, so I made one myself.

I got the N the way it was by rotating all of the other N's in the image to see which fits best. The one at the end of immigration happened to have a very closely matching angle.

rotating an N won't flip it.

So you used a US Department of Homeland Security as the base for making a UN immigration enforcement thing? I mean, it is a good effort, but I think it will be counter productive.

"No one is replacing me, they're just welcoming people who need help"
It needs to be more than shitflinging fratboy trolling graffitti like IOTBW. It needs to shock the rationale of a human's mind so it sticks with them, bothers them.

Listen to the shit rap song "You little stupid ass bitch I don't care about YOUUU. You little dumb as bitch I think about YOUUUU". It sticks in your brain because of the mantra and the use of it. When you think, "fucking bitch, I don't care" it comes out.

#HaavaraAgreement

Not trying to blackpill here but the damage is already done. Your nations are fucked euros. Instead of meming this you guys should salvage
everything that is left of your people before it turns into saudi europa.

This is a very good idea OP, but how about adding something more scathing to it like "Big Brother thanks you for your compliance"? It further highlights the Orwellian nightmare Europe has become and even reaches the non-literary through it's inherent sinisterness.

Just sounds like Alex Jones to a normalfag.
Makes the normalfag feel uneasy, like maybe something isn't right with the world.

shit. I'm like, retarded or something.

the UN's trying to fuck over my homeland of Aus though, so it's kind of apt.

Needs some kind of jewish logo on it, like B'nai B'rith.

Found a good one for that

You're doing it wrong.
Put up posters saying
SHARIA NO GO ZONE
literally everywhere. People have been tricked by Jews to hate themselves, but the one thing that undoes this programming is the fear of demographic replacement. Make the clear even clearer.

Fuck I'm an idiot ignore me I misread the original sign.
sage because I'm an idiot.

I love you brilliant arseholes. Keep it up.

As counter-productive as it sounds, this needs to be free of figurative (((coincidence))) marks and simply stand on it's own. If you or anyone else points out the kikes through this poster then the media will spin it as antisemetic and thus give the various Euro governments legal grounds to arrest people over them.

Keep it clean, keep it simple, and stick to IOTBW's template to make sure the message cannot be turned into the enemy's spear.

>As counter-productive as it sounds, this needs to be free of figurative (((coincidence))) marks and simply stand on it's own. If you or anyone else points out the kikes through this poster then the media will spin it as antisemetic and thus give the various Euro governments legal grounds to arrest people over them.

B'nai B'rith's Anti-Defamation Commission is just an "anti-racist" defamation league that happens to be Jewish. :^)

I reckon this is fine:

*anti-defamation league

Slightly off topic, but here's an idea if you want to set up your own no-go zone in a place like London.

That was fucking dumb.

Bump to counter shills, this is a great idea.

Maybe even more powerful than IOTBW

I'm banned on cuckchan mate, so do you reckon you could post this thread there too. Use this image instead:

thx

Not a bad plan tbh. The message alone gets people thinking and the template has an official look to it that draws attention.

Europe is not worth saving. They're all faggots. If they weren't cucked I'd proudly die as a literal soldier in their defense, but this shit and grandpappy's WW II. Those eurofags ain't worth dying for.

don't be a lazy cunt, mate

At least try to put some effort into your anti-white shilling.

I'm not a fan of the "will not be tolerated". Perhaps something like

I agree. I like this approach better. Would it be better to not mention imams or does it not matter because it will be called Religion of Cuck™ophobic anyways?

The Imam part is a bit too much. It should be "report any uncooperative peoples to your local authorities." as to make it come off as something more government based as opposed to just the typical awareness shit.

By putting "imam" in it, you immediately disconnect people from thinking that it is at all real or could be real – at least in Europe where the only theocracy is the cucked Vatican.

It looks professional already but the logos are already starting to clutter it.
And then there needs to be a point to the whole poster, something people will remember and google for example, there needs to be a point to this.
Also, IOTBW was a simple black and white poster that was cheap and fast to make, colors get expensive.

Sucks ass. OP's much better, indirectly threatening and eerily reflects reality.

Great idea

Except that "Thank you for your compliance" sounds like a cheesy quote from a dystopian movie. You're trying to wake people up, not make them think that this is some secret viral ad campaign or promotion material.

Great idea. Simple and subtle.

I actually pass a mosque on the way to work everyday so I might use this.
Though it might be more useful to simply make reproductions of actual "sharia zone" posters and post them nearby.
I live in commiefornia too so if anybody has any ideas specific to mexicans it would be greatly appreciated.

beware, criminal harboring area

Bump even though 40 replies because I think this is a good idea.

A bit of humor never hurt anyone

That's hard to do when cities are nearly a quarter Muslim

If you're going to put additional logos on it, at least make sure the logos are of similarly high image quality and play with the layout so the visual balance is better. The key with something like this is to make it look as official as possible, and making it look like something that was compressed for 6,000,000 hours in MS Paint doesn't help. On a similar note, fix the fucking N. Rotate it back to vertical alignment, mirror it, and rotate it back.

Somewhat related musing - I imagine it varies by location, but are there any laws against posting a message like this and pretending it's endorsed by a real person or organization, and can they be sidestepped by making up a pretend but official-looking group to be the one doing the endorsing. I imagine something like this could be used to absolutely ''brutal' effect with political candidates.

I actually kind of like that
or even increase their paranoia

bumping because fuck the loliposter sliding

Rotate 270° clockwise.

Doesn't work on paint mate

I can see this provoking a lot of butthurt. Put a UN logo instead on the left side. Maybe find the UN logo for the refugees agency (forgot how they call it). I was going to say it's too much text but fuck redditors and facebergers.

why all the posters?
demographic change is most obvious with photos and footage
hooktube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
i'm still surprised when i see england with blacks and browns everywhere

Or maybe… no, OP is a faggot. But for others, when you go out at night, maybe you set a homeless nigger or two on fire instead of putting up a flyer. Beat and rob some nigger drug dealer etc.

The whole thing resembles one. It's supposed to be eerie to normies - specifically the term Great Replacement.

no thanks kike

replacement is genocide, shill

Name one other group of people facing genocide who refuse to call it an actual genocide. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Aborigines, though that's because they're all pissed. Replacement still implies genocide explicitly.

that will do nothing. this is just derailment

This stuff needs to look more like typical "european" flyer.

There isnt a single persecuted group in history who decided to not call their genocide a "genocide" due to (((optics))). So why not just call it genocide?

Replacement suggests a reason for the genocide - replacement of one group with one which is more desirable.

Did you know the UN also calls it a replacement? They do this because "genocide" raises too many alarm bells with normal people. Do you think it wise to use the same terminology as the people responsible for the genocide?

Because if you say the sky is blue to a person who never has seen a sky, but he is told all day that the sky is green, he will think you're retarded. Unfortunately, indoctrinated normies automatically connect "genocide" with the image of brutal mass cleansing and ignore you completely once you mention white genocide, because they cannot ever imagine that happening to themselves or other whites, or the EU/USA with the apparently strongest military in the world, the term is simply way too far fetched for them thanks to kike language fuckery. Therefore it's much easier to first make them understand the implication of "less whites existing" through words like demographic decline/replacement and who wants or profits from such a thing. Later on you can explain that this is technically a genocide afterwards in the conversation, but it won't bait them into a conversation as a starter.

That's a fair point. So you think we should keep the normies stupid and even adopt new terminology which prevents them from saying "genocide" and furthers their confusion?

It wouldn't further their confusion because genocide and ethnic replacement are synonyms

It just seems like an extra step.

LOL no one is being murdered!
oh shit it is a genocide!

VERSUS

ok
oh shit it is a genocide!

I mean.. one picture can prove it's a genocide…

If you can turn that into a viral poster then go ahead.

How about a more realistic response?

LOL no one FORCED them to have fewer kids! The “demographic transition” wasn’t DELIBERATE! And no one is KEEPING them from having kids! And no one is TAKING their kids! Tin foil hat!

Flooding only and all white nations with non-white immigration is a policy of European genocide.

There's no argument against this.

I dunno maybe I'm wrong? just dont understand why we're not being direct ..knowing how little time we actually have to stop all of this.

No. But did you automatically go to Holla Forums and become a NatSoc the same day? Years ago on cuckchan i thought they were just joking when they mentioned kikes and thought they're retarded, i had to go through other shit first to get there slowly. Everyone needs initial redpills, otherwise he won't believe what's further down the rabbit hole. Redpilling happens in increments, there is no super redpill that makes them go 14/88 with one post, so they need an appetizer to get them started. The purpose of this entire thing is to bait normies into looking into white replacement with this initial redpill, and when they do they will sooner or later bump into all the subsequent white genocide stuff that's all over the net.
You need a redpill for every step.

Yes, they're this retarded, which is why we need such extrastep tactics to push them into the right direction by proxy in the first place.

Did you know "great replacement" isn't even a popular term among Twitter normies..but if you search "White Genocide" there are people posting about it 24/7? It's common knowledge at this point. It seems the only people pushing the (((Replacement))) angle are Alt-Righters who want to "redpill" people slowly.. despite realizing we havent the time to play the slow game. Maybe i'm off tho?

Yes.
There is.
1. It’s not on the list of the UN definition, and so they dismiss it.
2. It has nothing to do with forcing people to have fewer kids, and the correlation isn’t there for them. “The immigrants have a ton of kids; why don’t you just have more?” is the response.
I have NEVER had anyone admit that the UN definition proves a genocide is being committed on whites. Not once, in all my years of holding these debates.

See C and E of

Obviously you shouldn't stop posting about white genocide now. The point is finding new ways for normies to bite who wouldn't normally bite. If they don't bite on genocide then make them bite on replacement. Basically, instead of just posting about white genocide, you post both about white genocide AND white replacement which in the end lead to the same place. So just because this operation uses the word replacement to make them bite, doesn't mean we suddenly stop using the term genocide altogether. Also, demographic/decline/replacement are terms that lefties use often, it's easy to hijack them.

You make very good points and I can see the strategy in that. I think my criticism is for the alt-right who refuses to say "genocide" or acknowledge it

“But, like, how do immigrants stop YOU from having kids?”
“But YOUR kids aren’t being taken! The IMMIGRANT children are being taken from their horrible countries! Countries that YOU destroyed! If anything, YOU are committing genocide on THEM!”

The plain definition isn’t enough on its own. The discussion always falls to massive lists of news articles which show double standards for immigrants and natives, etc. and those lists, though exhaustive, are always met with “gish gallop!”

Race-mixing propaganda + forced non-white immigration == white genocide.

Easy argument to win.

When normies here the word "genocide" they think of the holohoax and piles of dead bodies, if you mention there is a white genocide they will laugh at you. That is the general consensus. I've seen it first hand, you have to be slower and more subtle when you redpill normalfags. They don't think of it as genocide.

You’re still not saying anything against it, user.

No you dont. If you're arguing a leftist sure then maybe. But most people acknowledge the existence of race.

Pic related. The Alt-Right can't even say "white genocide is real." They use "Great Replacement" to replace the notion that genocide is happening, and this keeps the majority of people stupid and confused.

except this isnt happening..

i dont get this tactic…