There's something wrong with 4chan coming in March…

There's something wrong with 4chan coming in March…
Will you accept a cuckchan refugee ? ;__;

kike free first post
go back

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/1825/

I hope Jim shuts down this site when 4chan kicks the bucket

Why? That doesn't make any sense.

woops, whole post didn't go through.

*hope jim shuts down site temporarily to avoid the wave of newfags

I don't think he's the kind of person who wouldn't like more company for his web empire. Am I wrong?

No.

piss off

You tried this on Holla Forums already you fucking nigger. Go back and stay there >>>/cuckchan/

Nobody likes Jim and no one wants you >>>/cuckchan/

We've seen what happens when redditors take over sites.

Holla Forums atm has the same active user size 4chan did in 2006/7, do you REALLY want another newfag influx like what happened with chanology? or reddit in 2010? Jim only runs 8ch as a hobby because his other business covers the expense. The moment this site has an additional 30 million unique users flooding the bandwidth and storming boards the server costs are going to skyrocket. Mind you he runs 2ch at no profit as well.

Die.

Not Holla Forums go the fuck back to >>>/cuckchan/ op and stay there.

Fucking get out.

Only if you promise to shut the fuck up and lurk for two years before posting or creating another thread.

In March the problems will start worsening by the minute. It's best to start accepting what's about to happen.

Kill yourself

Fuck you nigger, not happening.

meh

>>>/4chan/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/back/
pick one

t. Hiroyuki, for the 2nd time this year

You're so new you didn't even lurk for half a year at your 'original' chan. Why should we accept human garbage like you?

I'm genuinely curious as to what 4chan is doing, can somebody explain without being a sagefag?

You'll find out, oldfag.
sage

Easy captcha is getting disabled by Goolag in March, the hard to solve captcha remains. Hiro doesn't want to do anything to alleviate this. It's very likely posting won't be fun anymore to a lot of people if they have to spend more time solving captchas than getting a reply posted. While they might browse the boards, it's very likely they'll try to find new places where to move where posting authentication isn't as hard and error-prone.