"I worked in muh daddys liquor store and didn't have a free minute in my 20s and now I'm a gazillionaire...

"I worked in muh daddys liquor store and didn't have a free minute in my 20s and now I'm a gazillionaire, the only way you can do this by becoming a jew like me who only cares about shekels 24/7"

Will we have a generation of turbojews who listen to advice from the likes of GaryVee as the only way to escape wage slavery, wasting away decades of their life just to feed the insatiable jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RFRFG
archive.fo/LPSXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kikefree 1st post

Most likely, this is what the global capitalists want don't they? Mindless workers who believe that their meaningless wage slaving is actually meaningful.

The real schpiel here is to cement the illusion that "if you work hard and kike it right you'll make it biiiig" thinking. In reality all the top spots are taken and if you're born a pleb you'll die a pleb. But that doesn't sound so sexy to the plebs.

Here's how to be rich. Make other people pay you for your opinion. Which is probably bullshit.

Work hard… meanwhile some scumbag lawyer or car salesman skates through life making great money ripping people off. Fuck this kike economy.

Effort does not necessarily equate to income.

You can put great effort into collecting bottles but remain poor all your life for example.

He is a jew in jew jork and with enough schmoozing and access to favorable jew bro financing he made his social media marketing agency big.

A goy could never pull that off.

There's something really bizarre about these self help gurus that all say the same shit (yes goy slave away your whole youth). The reality is that the boomers and kikes at the top kicked the ladder down which leaves everyone else to fight for the scraps as stated and there are thousands/millions of people slaving away for hours with nothing to show for it. The majority of people would be much happier raising a wholesome family in a healthy homogeneous community with a sense of history vs chasing shekels to be king of the clown world hill.

Passive income sources are one way to make money if you don't have a shitload of free time, but that requires a good bit of intelligence, which has the unfortunate side effect of turning into suicidal depression if you don't get out of the poorhouse quickly enough.

There is no real passive income anymore unless you count stock investments but in this jewed economy good luck building up any significant income from that.

I'll take a generation of turbojews in place of soyboy omegas

There's nothing more valuable than a home, a family, and a people.

Here's the real "get rich" self-help guide for our world:

kike-a-licious

Webm that shit: This kike is the Jewiest of Jews.

From his own bio - archive.fo/RFRFG

>His parents were fortunate enough to find their way to America as part of an exchange program where Soviet Jews were allowed to immigrate to the US in exchange for food aid.

So, be a Jew in Jew York. Rip people off. Sell the liquid Jew.

I can't listen to op's video because the girl is so fucking braindead it hurts to hear her voice.

Good luck, the only way we whites become "rich" and can lead a healthy life again is to begin this society completely anew. Without Niggers, spics, shitskins and most importantly no fucking kikes who rips us off.

Are you kidding me? They write a story like being a jew is a good thing? Does he frequent #political on undernet?

No.

And I'll tell you exactly why. Out of every person who listens to Gary Vee only 2% will actually take his advice to heart and actually try to "hustle". Out of that 2% less than a quarter of them will continue said hustle and make enough money to do their gig full time (aka be sucessfull). It's the same with any self-help guru, not just GaryVee.

You are discounting the fact that most people are incredibly stupid and most importantly incredibly lazy. Enterprenueriship isn't for everyone.

I own my own busuiness, works from home and actually "did" it. And guess what, I'm not a millionaire. Not even close.

You would be amazed at how many useless faggots tell me
and never fucking even try. These idiots like the sound of things but will never put in the work. Not to mention the people who try and give up because god forbid they do any real work and take any real risks.

Guys like Gary Vee are rare. They live to work and everything but the shekels is secondary. That kind of obsession is either in you or it isn't. Trump is another good example of that kind of work-o-holic personality.

I'd also like to add that I'm not defending GaryVee but instead arguing any tangible influence OP thinks he has on anybody.

Also, please forgive the typos in my last post.

then you did not do "it". OP's argument was about being rich, not moving from middle class to upper class.

Gay Vee is a kike with terrible kike advice because he vouch for jewing people but you demoralizing fucks are no better.

In an idealized society, everyone works and respect each other's boundaries, they don't just take things, they earn them. You are advising to just give up because the deck is against you, meanwhile people who believe that success comes only from hard work rather than chance have much higher chances of knowing success.

Meanwhile for all his work he is insignificant to Pewdiepie's income and reach which perpetually sends the entirety of the NYT staff in butthurt mode.

Not at all. By all means be diligent and laborious. But focus your work on things that matter, like family, improving yourself both in body and mind, creating something to survive by in hard times and so on. If you think you're going to become wealthy in this society by hard work then you've been fooled by exactly the psyop I was talking about. Perhaps in the next society, and then your training will have value. But in this one it's 100% impossible to work your way up because as I said, all the top spots are taken quite far down the pyramid and they aren't accessed by merit but by nepotism.

wait, so let me get this straight.
the deal was: we take their jews, and in exchange, we get to give them money?

I was vaguely referring to shit on the small end of the spectrum like making designs for t-shirts and other bullshit. You still end up making (((them))) more money than you, and some faggot invariably will steal the best of your work and the profits that come with it. I dunno. If I was in a position where I could turn everything around, I wouldn't be sitting in front of my computer in the dark on a Tuesday night.

Then we agree, although you can always play the kike games and assist to the child sacrifice rituals to earn yourself a 0.00001% spot.

Sure, but a soul is a high price for that emptiness. I'd take health and wisdom any day over golden trinkets and a couple of slaves while being a footstool.

All shills must die.

It was obviously an attack on yids and the use of the word directly in that context. That you have severe aspergers combined with a low IQ isn't my fault.

Natalaya is the perfect waifu. A shame someone like this in the US would sit on nigger dick. Taylor Swift for example.

What an obnoxious and pompous kike.

Rebel Media bullshit. Don't even need to click, can tell from the graphics.

Market is easy entry because responsible whites are boycotting the system through NEETdom or minimizing contribution to turbo-kikery.

inb4 some kike says it's just an excuse for poor people

which I expect from this place now, because it's full of kikes

This turbo kike is selling snake oil. The kike has his own line of K-Swiss (((entrepreneur))) shoes. Pic related.

This kike acts like he's on a permanent cocaine binge with all his fake ass energi, and he has the audacity to say he puts (((family first))) on his Turbo Jew Twitter account.

Turbojew Shoes - archive.fo/LPSXo

Can't we call out this kike's bullshit or raid his Turbojew Twatter posts?

Check out his (((muh Jewish hustle))) quotes.

Damn, why didn’t I think of that.

You're not from around here. Tits or GTFO. Nobody on Holla Forums uses the bastard kike language known as Yiddish.

Also, gas yourself.

Saging myself to because I can into board etiquette.

This guy did an interview for Hot Ones, a normalfag thing, where he outright says people that dont video tape everything of their life and post it on social media are the weird ones. He is max kike.

i've lived on passive blog income since 2012 and it's still going well. I work about 4 hours a month. 123 IQ and not jewish. Earlyretirementextreme.com

This. Work hard but work smart. Do what you love.

This is a better motivational video than a snotty youtube kike.

The most infuriating thing about this isn't even the greasy kike telling goyim to work like slaves for their kike taskmasters during the best years of their lives, it's the fact that women in our modern kiked society want so badly to focus on muh meaningless shekels and """achieving things""" instead of becoming a good housewife and preparing to be a mother. She should be learning how to crochet and cook a roast and being courted white men, not busting her ass for jews.

he barely sleeps of which he posts evidence in his vids (prides himself of sleeping 4h or some unsustainable crap like that)

he looks like an unhealthy wreck as well, prides himself on skipping breakfast

coke or meth would be my guess, but then again some guys are super wired 24/7 too so wth do I know

cool story bro

blogs not meant for red pilling or entertainment are the easiest way to piss away shitloads of time into the ether with low to no return

Everything on this Earth can be made into something better.
Wealth is created by shaping ordinary things of the ground into valuable things which are worth having. Pull vegetables from the dirt. Hammer metal into tools and weapons. Craft raw lumber into a structured shelter of warmth against winter. Transform lead into gold. Arrange logic to command circuitry. Fix a flat tire.

Labor is free. But it's a painful bitch. If you cannot strain through this despair you don't deserve you father's blood. There is dignity to action which alone leads to further knowledge of yourself. You have as much labor in you as your will to bear the necessary struggle allows. The more grand your inspirational belief pushing you forwards, the more available effort you'll find within yourself. Optimistim and hope fuels the human violence required to shape material into its ideal form. Therefore you must dream big. Envision magnificent grandure. Have faith in something larger than yourself if you want to tap your latent reserves of internal power.

Gather resources, apply labor to increase the value of of an object. Share the fruit you've created with family or trade it with outsiders for something of equal or greater value. Learn to appraise an object and its properties. The tangible size, weight, durability, speed, efficiency, capacity. The intangible beauty, grace, crafstmanship, color. All products and material must be judged by their attributes. Guard your emotions from appraisal. Take what is under valued for your family and trade away what is over valued to outsiders. But don't forget that everything can be made into something better.

Beware of leeches and theives. They will suck value dry. They will take what is not theirs. They cannot create. They cannot repair or even maintain. They can only destroy. Worst of all is so can you. Watch yourself or you may destroy your own wealth. A man with wealth will corrupt if he doesn't have diligence and a goal. Do not squander what you have. Wealth will rot. Metal will rust. Food will decay. Muscles atrophy. Paintings fade. You must use your wealth or it becomes waste.

t. 28 y/o faggot who once had more than $100,000 to name but wasted it all on booze, pizza, loose love to try to fill the void. now working $12/hr. like a hamster in a cage.

Fucking listen to my advice you young fucks