UN and USA condemn Myanmar for genocide

The UN general assembly has urged Myanmar to end a military campaign against Muslim Rohingya and called for the appointment of a UN special envoy, despite opposition from China, Russia and some regional countries.

A resolution put forward by the Organisation of Religion of Cuck™ic Cooperation and sponsored by the USA was adopted by a vote of 122 to 10 with 24 abstentions.

China, Russia, Cambodia, Laos, the Philippines and Vietnam joined Myanmar in voting against the measure as did Belarus, Syria and Zimbabwe. Myanmar's government has denied the charges and stated that it is simply carrying out a campaign against terrorism by expelling illegal immigrants.

The resolution calls on the government to allow access for aid workers, ensure the return of all refugees and grant full citizenship rights to the Rohingya. The US gave a statement saying that "Myanmar's government should accept that the Rohinga have a right to live in Myanmar in peace."

It requests that UN secretary general António Guterres appoint a special envoy to Myanmar.

The measure was adopted by the assembly after its budget committee gave the green light to funds for the new position of UN special envoy to Myanmar.

More than 650,000 Muslim Rohingya have fled the mainly Buddhist country since the military operation was launched in Rakhine state in late August.

Myanmar authorities insist the campaign is aimed at rooting out Rohingya militants who attacked police posts on 25 August but the United Nations has said the violence amounts to ethnic cleansing.

The hatred of the Rohinga is built fundamentally on racial differences: The Rohingya, who are denied citizenship in Myanmar, are physically and culturally more similar to the peoples of Bangladesh and India than to Myanmar’s ethnic Bamar majority. Scholars say they descend from Arab and Persian traders who arrived in what is now western Myanmar more than 1,000 years ago.

Last week, the UN special rapporteur for Myanmar, Yanghee Lee, said she had been banned from the country and that the government had cut off all cooperation with her.

A senior Burmese official also gave a statement on the UN vote calling the Rohinga "as ugly as dogs" in response, he has since been promoted.

A pro-democracy monk famous for his campaign against military rule stated that “Buddha loves all people and teaches us to try to resolve suffering, but we have a duty to protect our country at the same time,” he said at his simple monastery outside the northern city of Mandalay.

“Most of the Muslims,” he went on, “are extremists. The army has no choice but to drive them out of our country.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/china-russia-oppose-un-resolution-myanmar-rohingya-muslims

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-myanmar-rohingya-hate-20171225-story.html

archive.is/kurXi

archive.is/76ZCB

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/myanmars-rohingya-crisis-george-soros-oil-lessons-india
archive.is/1A9op
thediplomat.com/2017/08/how-china-is-courting-myanmar/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike free first post

This is the whole point of the EU army, to protect the replacers of the European.

They shouldn't be in Burma anyways, muds overstayed despite repeated warnings as well as festering low level attacks (similar to the situation in Germany or France) and the UN has not saw fit to condemn their encroachment but instead attacks the country that is protecting its sovereignty.

Paying attention to which way litigation is used was one of the best redpills for me. It's easy to buy into propaganda until both perspectives are represented.

UnitedMuslimNations

The nerve of these political prostitutes…

What do you mean “which way litigation is used”? Like which way the UN decides to use their power? (Against Whites)

Absolutely disgusting.

Please explain.

For fuck sakes when Religion of Cuck™ists piss off even the Buddhists, you think that would give people pause. How are the muds pissing off even the what is in most peoples minds the actual religion of peace? May be there is something wrong with them.

And people say we can't remove all of the kebabs from Europe, that there are just too many of them.
If these slant eyed Buddhists can do it so can we and we'll do it faster and more efficiently too.

yet they're the ones actually removing them while you pay them welfare

Fuck off kike.

The invaders have been attacking military outposts, burning villages and doing their usual duties as subhumans for decades.
The (((media))) only decided to spread propaganda when the natives started resisting.
Reminder that most of the 'refugees' 'fleeing' had their villages attacked by other non-native savages.

Yet again the truth is being wiped away by a bunch of kikes.
Along with the 100 years of the zionist jews declaring that they are going to turn Europe and the US in negroid infested shitholes, they also proclaimed the same would be done to Asia.
Perhaps someone can find the quotes.

It aint myamar who oposed a soros plan and got fucked financialy, for joining a economic union with some countries in the region, i remeber soros losing lot of money but to fuck with the country, actualy broke the whole country.

Search that, i think its is in soros wikipedia.

Funny, because every other source in the world says they were temporary guests from some decades ago that never fucked off when they were told to.
Sounds as likely as rollercoasters into furnaces during ww2. Sounds like it was invented by the same (((people))).

With luck, budda will return and start evapourating the entire UN kike-brigade.

Interesting, hadn't heard of that connection before.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/myanmars-rohingya-crisis-george-soros-oil-lessons-india

God damnit that fucking (((kikelord))) is everywhere.
I really hope that the rumors of his heart attack last night was true and he dies right now, as I post this post.

I think from now on, anytime I hear something sick happening in the world, I will search for "soros -event name-".
It seems to work.
Why hasn't someone assassinated the fucking ghoul yet.

Rolling for Soros heart attack to finally end him

Selective prosecution/enforcement.
Literacy matters, anons.

FYI, the Chinese are already there.

Good goy. Emphasize religion over genetics. The belief that there is any ideal, any entity, or anything else out there greater than the flesh-and-blood humans of our (((current year))) must be rooted out and extinguished forever. No more morals, no more values, no more be fruitful and multiply, no more manliness, just state-enforced, popularly-supported cultural destruction, decay, and decadence.

The fact that muds have always been and always will be utterly worthless to the development of mankind and function only as a drain on resources should never be allowed to become an issue. Genetics, ethnicity, and race must be avoided at all costs. It's this ebul thought's fault that muds are muds.

If only there were a faster way for them to cleanse the mudslimes so they'd all be dead by the time the UN starts nagging about it.

Reported for kiking in a kike thread.
Why would a white man care about what the UN says? What power of enforcement do they have? What money do they give to white countries?

The answers here are, of course, he wouldn't (unless he were a cuck); none; and zero, since their funding in fact comes from white countries. The mudjority at the UN will never approve of ethnic cleansing against their own blight because the UN is dedicated to cucking white countries into paying for the success of mud nations. The only reason this has gone on as long as it has and the muds haven't simply killed us all off is they're so fucking incompetent that even with money, technology, even experts, researchers, aid workers, and teachers from white countries, they still can't succeed in any meaningful way because they're fucking muds.

The only question worth asking here isn't "bawww how I get da UN to stop sayin mean stuff :'(" but rather "how can I uncuck my country so we can MEWA in peace".

JUST MORE EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP IS A MISOGYNIST

It's because she's a woman. They can't stand a strong woman.

saudi arabia armed and funded the terrorist uprising in the burmese rohingya community by extreme salafists along with pakistan,

the united nations,trump and the united states do absolutely nothing about this and plan to do absolutely nothing about this. they just plan on demonizing burma for protecting itself from a jihadist insurgecy forever and without ever mentioning ARSA or their role in the rohingya uprising.

Even aung sang suu kyi who demonstrated for democracy for decades in communist burma, is now a pariah to them for not condemning the military regime enough despite the fact they could just execute her at random by firing squad for doing so.

some nasal woman on npr or the bbc world service will call her problematic from a ivory tower of a studio in nyc.

Perhaps we could send some American poverty pimp to the slave markets of Libya to have him or her say that Obama did a smashing job there.

I wonder how many slaves they could purchase with amount of money they use to stuff their faces with.

Reminder that these "Rohingya" are just bengali immigrants

Myanmar condemns US and Israel for facilitating child rape/sex slavery.

Remember when a couple of years back they praised that commie female leader for being the first woman leader in the country after the military junta fell?
How she will bring democracy™ to the nation and now she's cleansing kebab like the serbs did.

Based Afrimerica be all like we takin yo shit. Fo democracy.

Yeah, not every American does, that's like saying everyone in Europe enjoys Muslim gangrape

Reminder that there is no such thing as Rohingya, there are only Bengal Muslim border hoppers. It's a term made up by the (((Saudis))).

Is there a summary of how this all started right up to the present?

The Japanese didn't side with Buddhists? Are they fucking retarded?

lolwut

I guess that new leader of theirs really is based.

Mudshits mudshitting around Burma, the burmese people get mad, month of the long knifes happens.

sending them to the chinese borders and waiting for them to try and cross the border? The Chinese are ant people and the jews of the east, but at least they know how to take those mudslimes down a notch.
archive.is/1A9op
Also I recall the chink swat team using flamethrowers against a small ISIS cell in their country that thought that they'd be just captured like in the West and waited it out in a cave.

Ignorant pleb. There do live a certain quantity of Muslims, but Syria, as a state, isn't Muslim by a long shot. This is basic knowledge, nigger.

dubs say niggerstein

Oh, no, not the empty statements.

They actually are and aren't, even if Assad protects Christians.

When will they condemn the genocide happening in every European country?

Not Russia, China and India but mostly China. In fact, Myanmar is one of the closest allies of China.

One key difference between Myanmar and Europe: Europe is allied to liberal, laissez faire America, whereas Myanmar is allied to non liberal China.

It's so simple to understand yet some Holla Forumsacks (assuming they're real ones and not astroturfing shills) pretend to not understand.

Is this even remotely true? Last I hear they were trying to create nukes to blast the chinks.

Of course it is true. Myanmar has oil off it's coast which the Chinks want to exploit

thediplomat.com/2017/08/how-china-is-courting-myanmar/.