Top movies

Is there any decent top 50+ films of the 2010s out there that don't include oscar baits or meme shit like logan and star wars or normie bait like tarantino and some other mainstream faggots ?

Please help me I want to watch something good. God I miss the days I would watch stuff from imdb top 250 and everything was so new and good.

What movies from 2010+ you liked?

wait wait wait.. is this bait? imdb top 250 was always shit

I was just starting watching movies. Give me a break.

I can't remember all in order to make up a response I'm satisfied with.
The films I remember was most satisfied with were The Master, Victoria, Turin Horse, Upstream Color, The Hunt, The Social Network, Under The Skin though I have a feeling I'm missing like half.

You kind of have to absorb the mainstream stuff before you get to the less popular stuff. Also, not all mainstream movies are bad movies.

I'm talking about creme de la top like cameron ( avatar made it into some top lists from what I see ).
What I actually want to do is to avoid directors that are stagnant.
Like I used to fucking hate Shyamalan and then one night I decided to give Split a change because I had a lot of popcorn available and some beer and I did not regret it.
I hear you. I'm not that kind of faggot.
I just want to watch movies and I feel like there's nothing to watch.

For example right now I'm sitting on "Once upon a time in Anatolia" because I'm not sure if I should watch it or look for something better.

Kys if you can't find kino you have no taste.

I don't care about taste. I want to get off.
Remember that time you just finished watching one of your first great movies ? I want that.

So like social dramas?

You can say that about The Social Network or The Hunt?

Social Network, loved the way it was written, I consider it better for example than Gone Girl which is was better received.
The Hunt, kinda but the movie stayed with me more than the average so I included it in the list ( I also clenched my teeth hard at that part at the end where she asks him to pick her up )

Is this a "you have shit taste how can you possibly like X" thread now ?

Are you a woman?

Watch:

Elle

A great offer

Irrational Man

*The Best Offer

K

y

s

my

dude.

A Cure for Wellness

cuck

The Lobster

I watched The Best Offer, have an Irrational Man downloaded, didn't know about Elle. Avoided A Cure for Wellness because of all the negative shit I've read on imageboards. Thanks.

I've already watched all of that crazy greeks's movies senpai.

The Killing of a sacred deer