Smartest Man In The World

Guy with 200IQ sounds like an original 8ch Holla Forumslack.That should tell you something.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctmu.org.
autismtreatmentcenter.org
der-himmelstern.deviantart.com/art/The-Fraud-of-Einstein-s-Genius-678509027
polymatharchives.blogspot.fr/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=qyJomdyjyvM
miyaguchi.4sigma.org/
megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf
teleologic.org/
reddit.com/r/Tulpas/
hooktube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
hooktube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
imgur.com/a/6MKkp
wp.me/p8wSEO-gL
hooktube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
archive.fo/hHi0w
educationnext.org/reframing-the-mind/
tiny
researchgate.net/publication/227939661_Brain_size_and_intelligence_in_man
wisdompills.com/2014/05/28/the-famous-social-experiment-5-monkeys-a-ladder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Hasenöhrl#Hasenöhrl_and_Einstein
ctmu.net
ctmu.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pt 2

Pretty down to earth dude, actually.

I honestly feel bad for someone with an IQ like that having to live among ordinary people. Strangely enough I was having this video recommended to me on KikeTube despite browsing securely and without an account. I wonder why this particular video and man are being (((recommended))) by their algos.

Cookies user.

I was watching an interview with the founder of Harri Krishna and then smart kid who said he solved the god problem (he didn't), and this guy popped up.

Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

Die, bot!

He's a smart guy.

Is there any proof for this other than his supposed IQ test and a nice life story?

Yeah he's kind of famous for it.

What?

for you

It's a social experiment to see how the people behave toward the fake geniuses. You didn't pass the test so good on you.

Was taking an IQ test part of his plan?

IQ is just a measuring tool really

This dumb piece of shit was so oppositional in his college calc classes he flunked, and then proceeded to not take finals for his other college classes because he didn't feel like it. He's basic tier and not impressive whatsover. His stupid manuscript is literally not being published because he literally doesn't have a degree.

Its refreshing to see a confirmation of dark and light side of man. This man is aware of both

Lel I can't believe you fall for that.

IQ is a tool for determining rationality skill. It's a valid test, despite the dumb W&GS SJW pieces of shit constantly whinging about it (Because of it's bias towards objective fact). But despite the test, he's still a pleb who decided he was "very smart" and didn't want to work for anything. He's the classic example of the smart and pampered kid, who got told he was special once at 11, and now can't function with normal people. Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if he was a cuckchanner, he's got the autism for it.

Because he's what they want us to be. He can sound smart and say seemingly confident statements, but he literally "works at a bar" and has no real power in the world. This is a fucking trap, and you should be able to see through it. This guy's a fucking idiot.

Muh high IQ meme.

Let me tell you a story goys: I was slacking off in school cause shit was boring and my mother sent me to some harpie that administered an IQ test that apparently concluded I was below average intelligence.

They sent me to some shit tier ghetto school as a result.

I was always the smartest guy in the room wherever I went and worked.

Didn't benefit me a thing as the world works in very different ways + just like most very high IQ people I always felt alienated from normies and I'm somewhere on the spectrum as well.

It was always more of a curse than a blessing and when you look at the biographies of people considered to be geniuses by the mainstream these days, most were shat on by society for a significant part of their lives.

This boy is threatened as fuck. Laugh at him.

Dude he is white neil degrass tyson

That is why I thought the work should be mandatory for everyone in the European ethnostate.

Sorry for rambling, but this is exactly the biggest trap for a channer to fall into. I was in a "bright and gifted" school throughout life, and a lot of my former friends have fallen into issues because of this school of thought. Most "smart" people who don't run a business are absolutely incompetent boobs, and they often face terrible fates due to their autism and unearned superiority. Thus, it's really concerning to me that this could be considered good, especially to good Holla Forumsacks that I'd hope are successful and happy.

Absolutely agree user, this attitude of incompetent smugness should be utterly eradicated through universal work/training programs

I think for some people, it's a similar mental high to the one pretty girls get. Unearned superiority due to a certain advantage. And some find themselves surrounded in a situation where they're being jerked off 24/7 because when they think the average person around them is a retard - they're right, they are. But that doesn't make you a genius for being able to recognize it. You may have a high IQ but if you don't do anything with it - who the hell cares? What's the point? It's like having a super expensive car - and then never driving it once.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to browse on pol

No.
He's a con artist.
He is about as legitimate as Uri Gellar.
I GOTZ DA 200 IKE. I AM WIN GAMESHOW HURP
He appeals to Americans as the american system is built around anti-intellectualism. Him appearing as clever as a taxi driver reassures the masses, and makes them think "HEY MAYBE I NOT DUM TO".

I don't care how high his IQ is; he's a completely worthless human being.

Something everyone should know about IQ: The "standard" IQ test, the "standford-binet", has an asymptote at 160. You literally cannot get any higher than that using that test. ALL tests which return results that are higher are written by the members of self-created "high IQ societies", and are usually just advanced mathematics rather than reasoning or logic skills. This means that anyone who claims to have an IQ of above 160 took a test written by some fucker who wanted to tell everyone how smart he is, by writing a test he could pass.

It's like, hey, I built a mirror that tells people how beautiful they are, and it tells me I'm the most beautiful person in the world! What are the odds of that?

You are correct. He is as fake as they come.

Yeah, anyone with 60 iq is currently working on the LHC.

Yeah just listening to him talk he's witty and has intelligence but 200
Fucking waste of potential
but what about head circumference like he brought up, I'm clocking at 24.5" myself and consider myself a fairly intelligent person

Lol what? Langan doesn't have a degree, yet speaks as if he's a physicist. He's been working on this "incredibly important paper" for years, and cannot be published because he has no credentials whatsoever. And I get the fear of peer review in mainstream science, but he's not published anything of worth anyways. THIS is his fucking website. ctmu.org.

Running a business involves doing something others cannot. What is a better test?

There is no potential.
He appears to be 115 max. He's a con artist.

Regardless of if he's full of shit or not, the argument usually gets brought up in discussions about him that he's wasting his potential or not doing what people think he should.
My question is what should very bright people do?
If people like him are doing it wrong, what's the right way?

How do you know your head circumference so immediately?

That isn't intelligence beyond the average.
If you knew anything about intelligence, or had it yourself, you wouldn't have said it.
You sound the retard in op's video.
There are clearly defined statistical boundaries correlating intellect with various professions.
Being a manager ranks below teachers.

Make a fuckton of money, buy politicians or run yourself, change things from the inside. The only mark of intelligence that actually matters is what you can do. Trump is smart because he won the presidency and made billions beforehand. If you can't do the same, you're not actually an intelligent person, you just are a novelty for average people who want someone to say eccentric things.

Head-size, or even brain-size correlating with intelligence is pseudoscience. Famously, Einstein's brain was measured when he was autopsied, and found to be below-average. Minor anatomical differences were found between it and average brains, but nothing that could be noticed BEFORE they cut his head open; and many of those are disputed as exaggerated or inconsequential.

But what if such a person isn't interested in large sums of money or power over others?

I have access to a piece of string and a tape measure?

Einstein was a con artist too, but a lot brighter than op's kebab shop business owner.
Einstein stole "his" findings during his real job as a patent clerk.

Somehow TEACHERS are more smart than managers? maybe if you're talking about managers at your workplace of MCDs, but in reality managerial skills involve greater horsepower than a fucking teacher. One involves producing something of value, and the other involves glorified babysitting. You're a fucking idiot.

>(((education))) = intelligence
>>>Holla Forums

Then they're a cuck. How do you think the world has gone to shit so quickly? It's because our fathers and grandfathers decided "I don't need power and wealth, might as well let the POC and women have their turn." Power and money are all that can change the tide (as we saw in the election).

He seems like a nice dude, but considering the some of the highest ranking members of the Nazi Party were in the 120-140 range and near geunis's and this guy who works at a bar claims to be higher then Einstein he's full of it

The statistics are pretty solid. I wonder why it causes you so much grief. Perhaps you didn't do well at school and want to blame the teachers for your ineptitude.
I RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WITH 1 EMPLOYEE AND MAKE SIX FIGUR A YEAR WHICH IS WHY I AM SMAAAT AN TEECHAR DUM I MAKE SIX FIGUR!!!!!!!

Education =/= intelligence, but offering up a shitty "unified theory" with no evidence and pissing your life away on a farm as a bartender also =/= intelligence. In fact, I consider it opposite to intelligence.

>(((teachers)))
>(((managers)))

You "forgot" to name the jew.

Show me the statistics. Evidence or not. Otherwise I'll stick to the determination of value from creation. A manager can make something out of nothing, combining labor, land and capital into a product that generates massive amounts of money, and a teacher can regurgitate common core to a bunch of 8 year olds. Prove me wrong, or shut the fuck up.

>>>Holla Forums

I don't believe in geniuses anymore. All the "smartest people" like Hawkings, Einstein, etc. turn out to be crooks and phonies. Theres bright people, average, and below average, but nobody is too much better than average

Doesn't disqualify you. But he claims to want to work on the mysteries of the universe, yet didn't take his finals, and failed out of class. He claims to want to publish these findings of his, yet all the prize money he won on that game show somehow couldn't help him in doing so? He's a basic fucking guy, and he's not a smart person. My argument is that Holla Forumsacks should enrich themselves and fight for their people, not sit around and act very smart while doing nothing with themselves.

Only God can violate the first law of thermodynamics

I agree with that, for the most part. I'd say there's smart people, but I'd say that's a state people get to through hard work and dedication. Most of the kids I knew in my "bright and gifted" school are doing really average shit, often being outperformed by the "normal" kids who just worked hard and didn't bitch out.

Teachers are just superior to someone who does no actual work at all, instead claiming the profits from a bunch of subhuman level retards that do the physical labour for him.
"Think (((I'll))) increase my wage this year" - rubs hands together

Meanwhile, a single teacher is raising the capabilities of tens of thousands of citizens within his productive lifespan, permanently changing the future of his people rather than being content to merely profit from a few of them by overcharging and spend his money on shit-tier possessions.

Knowledge is power, money is supposed to be a tool to acquire both. You are a failure.

What they SHOULD do, and what they CAN do are completely different. Intelligence is not rewarded in society, at least inasmuch as fame and fortune is concerned. Those two are basically 99% complete dumb luck, starting with being born in an average or wealthy family in a civilized country, instead of in extreme poverty in a slum in India or Somalia or something. The potential to be the greatest genius on the planet doesn't mean shit if you die of malnutrition at the age of three, or never even get a chance to learn how to read.

Either way, the vast majority of people will never have a chance to meaningfully affect more than a few dozen people in their lives. No matter how hard they try, no matter how smart they are, the opportunities will either not present themselves, or were never there to begin with. Men like Trump would have been burger-flippers if they had been born in a family that wasn't already obscenely wealthy and influential.

My advice, as someone who has been considered a "genius" all through life, since the age of 18 months when I taught myself how to read, all the way through college? Just do normal people shit. They should enjoy their lives and take care of their friends and family. Being this smart is like playing a video game with easy mode on; one can breeze through a normal person's life struggles like a job and balancing a budget and fixing shit around the house like a normal person solves puzzles made for small children. But anything beyond that? Trying to change the world, or make obscene amounts of money? It's not going to happen, because those things don't depend on intelligence. For example: one can't just "genius" your way into stock investments, because computers do all that shit these days.

I mean, obviously still keep their eyes open. If an opportunity presents itself, by all means they should seize it and use their ability to get the most out of it. But living one's life expecting to become something grand just because you're a genius? It's a sure-fire recipe to experience nothing but disillusionment and depression.

So everything is the sum of its parts?

Don't be a bitch because I didn't agree with you. I would say that I agree that teachers are MORALLY better than (((moneylenders))), and I agree that they should be valued higher. But I cannot agree that the (((moneylender))) is somehow stupid, because otherwise they'd have been overthrown and cast out long ago. Don't fall prey to that "drumpf" bullshit where you argue your enemy is an idiot, it only weakens our case.

If you want to hear this poster speak about his life in his own words, see the video in

Also, he understands the jokes in rick and morty.

Selfishness is a form of evil, and it is far easier to destroy than it is to create.
Just as it is far easier to steal than do any real work.

Reminder that these geniuses still can't figure out how toilets work.

Literally? Literally??

Literally???

A CHANNER? OH NO!

I see

You just made 1.6 shekels. THAT'S the mark of intelligence faggot

Maybe you're correct in a different way. I'd say that most people are going to end up "normal" and should find ways to benefit their people in that, but I don't think it's wise to just go for that, because we have much to do and should strive for greatness. I do think you're incorrect about intelligence and wealth though, as intelligence is really just a word to describe "making good decisions" or "being rational". To me, an intelligent person would always be able to be okay, even if they weren't beginning wealthy.

You are obviously not talking about American (((public school))) teachers. They are busy teaching kids how to pray towards Mecca and how to get a gender reassignment.

Not an argument

India has had a caste system for thousands of years for a reason. They push the human waste into the streets and live entirely separate to them.

Dude go fuck yourself. What do you have to argue against those points?

Doubtfully. Genius is part genetics and part upbringing. There might be a couple billion people in India, but only a few million get an education as good as even a shitty American one. Half of them are illiterate.

As an addendum, it's a better indicator of intelligence when related to wealth for a person's ability to not decrease in station, rather than how well they might increase. It takes luck to go from being poor to being a millionaire, but it takes being pretty fucking stupid to go from middle-class to poverty. It's not difficult to "be okay" in life.

That's why I think little of Trump. Not because of how much money he's made, but because of how much money he's LOST. There are all sorts of factors leading to his successes, but all those bankruptcies are squarely on his own incompetence.

Also just not understanding India as being irreparable.

America isn't worth considering as an example of a human country, as it is ruled over by the 10+ million jews that live there, more than even Israel.
A real, truly free country, with an educational system designed to liberate the mind and allow for truly unbridled creative thinking can perform miracles in only a couple of generations with an efficient education, or reeducation system.
Take Germany as an example.

Dude, I am studying this sort of shit right now, and I promise you his "bankruptcies" were actually fantastic for him as a businessman. The reason I consider him so smart is that he understands what assumption is weakest, and puts all his weight on it until he breaks.

Just this: you're a shill, (20). I don't need to be a genius to figure that out

even though I still am

literally

Brain size has absolutely zero correlation with IQ. Complete pseudoscience. It's which neuron connections you have that counts.

Physically speaking, yes.

That's why all the richest in india go abroad and are in the professions of the highest inteligence levels all over the world.
Meanwhile, they country slowly improves in the background, slowly meaning set to become a world power within a generation.
They have a space programme. Meanwhile you are distracted by the majority being streetshitters.

Yeah, but then no form of organization would occur, because the total value wouldn't be greater than the sum of the parts. So that's just incorrect.

Technically it is an argument in its purest form.
Perhaps they didn't go through that in the preparation for the game show.

Btw. I concluded the MUH HIGH IQ EXCEPTIONALIST media articles was the first stage of white atomization by alienating high IQ whites from the low IQ masses and turning them into useful tools for jewish owned businesses from banking to facekike.

Autist tier IQ yids work alongside low IQ yids and they have all come together to give each other opportunities in line with their intellect without sorting each other into distinctive classes or trying to pay each other the lowest possible wages. This is especially true among hasidim and this is how they succeed.

While high IQ whites were able to bath in their ((media)) designated superiority for a while, a few now start to wake up and see that it was all D&C to begin with, as they can't afford much more than a studio now in the jewish owned housing markets of jew york and the bay area.

Lol India. That's a country that PAYS people to build toilets in their home, yet cannot get them to stop pooping outside. It's a fucking disaster, and the Indian exchange students who do come over here are just like the saudis, enjoying the secular humanism of the west, learning nothing, and smoking constantly in their audis. They're not going to save their nation, or even improve it a notable degree, because the West only uses them as manufacturers because of their slave labor. Nothing else is really valuable.

Ahahahah faggot, as if I'm not completely used to 115 IQ retards sperging out when they encounter 145+ individuals. Honestly, I'd rather just deal with 105's who accept it. They're actually more useful humans. I'm gonna clock you at 118…how close was I? Be honest now, this is for science. Did I overshoot?

What is your point in that? I couldn't tell with the lack of coherence and all that.

There's a huge difference between "business-savvy enough to turn a bankruptcy into a wash" and "smart enough to never go bankrupt". Arguing that he'd fucked up royally but managed to come out okay in the end is fine. It's easy to do that when you have billions of dollars. Arguing that his bankruptcies were a deliberate act of self-sabotage that somehow resulted in him making more money like some kind of 4D chess, is just ridiculous.

Doesn't change my initial point that they wouldn't be geniuses if they'd stayed in India instead of getting a Western education. In this case, it would be appropriate to say "there are more Indians who come to America, who are geniuses", which might be correct; but I don't have statistics handy to substantiate or disprove it.

Sorry you wasted your life in academia.

Why don't you just attack a point of mine? I'd love to argue with someone of such a high IQ, I'm sure I could learn a lot from a (((RealRick™))) like you. What do you find incorrect in my argument?

>>>Holla Forums

/(((you)))

Let's try it this way: 1) what's your tested IQ, and what year/which tests/how many did you take, and 2) what's your argument again? If you'd like to converse, then lets begin

somebody needs to lurk for 2 years before posting

Not surprising the dullness of your own mind hasn't noticed all the research being done in the last decade or two is paki, sandnigger and gook.

His "bankruptcies" in his business allowed him to renegotiate debt he used to purchase things like the Taj and his yacht and such. The bank he had would have likely died if he defaulted and he knew that, and in their ensuing negotiations, he got lower rates and lower owed principal, and kept his lifestyle as it was. He beat (((them))) at their own game. And he did the same with every politico in America. Trump is smart, no matter what John Oliver tells you.

I'm 151, or so say the test I took when was in the testing building to do my GAT and felt like giving it a shot just to see. And I'll make two comments: the misuse of the term literally becomes annoying because every liberal faggot and women does it constantly and unless you are going to critique a point don't act like you have anything to say.

On the subject of the supposedly 200IQ bar tender, well anything above 130 is usually wasted to some extent. Remember this is about pattern matching, that can also correlate to obsessive behaviors. Mental disease also correlates to high IQ, when some part of the central nervous system is abnormal it can create more than one abnormal behavior pattern.

It's more that Trump's corporations going bankrupt were part of the inevitability of doing business in the manner he does. He picks up failing small businesses like restaurants and then tries to turn them around and sell them for a substantial profit and if he can it tries to minimize losses by also ensuring that the real estate itself is worth quite a lot.

Rather than 'bright and gifted', did it happen to be phrased as 'Gifted And Talented Education'?

Just revealed your deep level of thought and comprehension of language.

Ha

So what, this test was administered by a professional, and you only took one, and later in life? Is there some reason your IP is changing? Also, you didn't state what your argument was so I'm not going to be able to discuss it.

That sounds familiar, but I thought the term they at least first used was "bright and gifted". Not sure honestly.

Yes. He did exactly what bankruptcies are for. No shit. What's your point? If he was actually smart, he wouldn't have gone bankrupt AT ALL.

If I have a quarter, a dime, a nickel, and a penny, and I place them in a row from greatest to least value, you might say they are "organized." The total value is still $0.41, the sum of the parts.

Sperging out this bad. Not an argument. Go back to molymeme channels

The mean IQ of India is 82 mean IQ and the Brahman mean IQ in India is only 94 vs 103 for white Americans. And there are fewer Brahmans than there are whites in America. And whites have a left-loaded distribution curve and are less clustered around the mean then Chinese let alone poos.

You're assertion seems to be total fucking bullshit.

It was 'autistic'.

Jewish slave, name the jew, (((goldstein))), faceberg wannabe, not a true nationalist, Jewish tricks.

Cuck faggot beta bitch, probably into NTR, probably faps to BBC porn

I know I'm falling for bait pretty goddamn hard here but I honestly just want others to see how absolutely stupid and asinine this thought process is. I thought Holla Forums was against idpol nonsense like false dichotomies?

Yet nevertheless, it is a fact.

Those are all good faith questions. Feel free to answer them or not, or to ask me a few yourself. What was your argument again, by the way? I would like to see it so we can get down to the heart of the matter. You've piqued my curiosity by saying you're a high-IQ individual, and now I want to learn what I can from our interaction. That's not an attack, it's a complement.

It had a caste system so payeets wouldn't fuck with white people that made country work.

Basically you are so smelly that there needs to be a buffer between you and anyone with higher IQ than a warm toilet seat.

I had a theory about this a while back. Our world rewards being more intelligent than most, but people who are obscenely more intelligent than most won't even be understood or accepted, and usually become so neurotic that they actually have less worth than someone much less intelligent.

Just revealed your
>>>Holla Forums.

My argument: Langan is a dumb piece of shit whose mindset is dangerous for redpilled people. The test? Not sure what it was called but I got 99th percentile, this was for a school "gifted education" program, so consider that as worthless. I've never taken the time to get my IQ tested outside, because I'm not a faggot and I'm working and studying. Who tested your IQ user? I'd love to hear about how special you are. While we're at it, what's your Meyers Brigg's type? You seem like a bit of a ESFJ, but I could see you being an ENTP.

If either seemed like 'intellectual' posts, pseudo or not, I have some bad news for you.

Albert Weinstein

Lel, falling for the askenazi meme

Rating tesla as lower contribution than average politician. Degenerate as fuck.

wew

dude, you CAN measure IQ higher than the "stanford-binet" range
IQ is a measure of the rarity of individuals who are able to attain a certain grade on a test
when you give a test to a high enough number of people who have also had their IQ measured and were close to the upper limit of measurement, you can see how many get which grade and verify if the results correlate with what you get with the stanford-binet for the part of the results curve that overlap with the reference test
and by overlapping several tests with increasing range, you can get a statistically measurable closeness to the initial curve for results that are out of its range

the odds are quite good, if this mirror can only be built by the most beautiful person in the world

Not a false dichotomy. I'd argue that everyone should aim to make as much wealth and power they can, to influence and benefit their people. This is just a good idea, as not doing so (in whichever way) is essentially ceding ground to the enemy.

Believing in Myers Brigg. Boy, you can't be over a 100.

Yes I was curious about my IQ and arranged to take the test when I took the GAT in my senior year of undergraduate back in 2008. A single test result is just a single result.

Also it was my first post in this thread.

I don't think you understand how statistical analysis works. If the mean IQ of the highest caste of poos is lower than that of whites in the USA and those whites already have more geniuses per capita than China because the Chinese not only lie about their scores because they adhere to the concept of "face" but also because their distribution curve is narrower then who would their be more poo geniuses in a less populous country which has a lower mean IQ and a smaller "elite IQ" population?

Whites do have the highest incidence rate of "geniuses" of any racial demographic, this was shown in the statistical data collected and published in The Bell Curve through several editions for the last 30 years.

Man, Tesla was celibate. A bit of an idealist with his "free electricity" and "electric waves" but he wasn't a bad guy, was he?

There have been studied done on this since the 50s and 60s.
The cut off point is about 140/145. It is mainly because society is created for the average, and anything too far out of that average is not accommodated.
It is easier to accommodate a retard, because you just reuse systems intended for either animals or infants.

>>>Holla Forums

He basically invented the modern world

Not being able to distinguish a sarcastic joke from serious argument. Fetus, you can't be over a 10.

Noticing a pattern here.
Seems like someone is lost in the discussion and flailing.

I was making a joke. I forgot that adult onset autism stunts the ability to understand humor or nuance.

Probably accurate, but you'll note that Tesla and DaVinci contributed enormously to society, so maybe refine your theory.

Is that an argument? In what way is his mindset dangerous? As for the rest, I've been tested 4 times between the ages of 6-21, generally I was retested when a new one came out. I came in around 145 (except in the case where the test topped out at 135, you can search the different tests for which one that was) in all instances. However, I note a decidedly oppositional and defensive tone in your post, what with all the "piece of shit" and "faggot" verbiage, which makes me question your authenticity. As for the MB test, I've probably taken it at some point but I never put much stock in a test I can just do on a website. It doesn't seem very reliable, so I honestly couldn't tell you. Let's get to the heart of the matter and figure out what exactly you are so upset about when it comes to this stuff. You very well could have a good point and are just having trouble expressing it.

I think it has less to do with "being accepted" since you can always bury yourself in specialized work any scientific field you prefer. It has more to do with 1) all swords of aberrant behavior being correlated with high IQ because any change in the brain will likely cause the expression of more than one behavior set and 2) just plain spaghetti dropping behavior by nerds who didn't live a normal life and never developed the skills to excel socially.

Claiming "I'm too smart for them" smacks of a libtard's false persecution complex.

Yet, it remains a fact.
Having trouble with this one, aren't you.

Pot to kettle, come in kettle.

Nothing wrong there, (((Einstein))) was a kike that stole others work and passed it off as his own.

Being this butthurt.
Being unaware that 99th percentile averages around 135 iq.

Pol/ack/s range above 150.

>Nothing wrong there, (((Einstein))) was a kike that stole others work and passed it off as his own.

You are correct. He's another jewish fraud.

At least Edison was legit.

Where precisely did you acquire this "fact", a "Shift Happens" video from 2007?

It isn't pseudoscienc and "normal" range for einstein's brain just works out that he was a fraud the whole time.

But no, science must be wrong.

About what ?

Yes, it is a false dichotomy.
A false dichotomy is where you present a situation where there are only two options in life. In this case it's "make a lot of money/power" or "don't do shit/waste of skin". The problem is "as much wealth as possible" is subjective. To some, a lot of wealth is one million dollars. To others, a lot of wealth is based around personal health.

He done invent everythings cause he genius.

This is true. That's why you won't find cars designed with people who have three hands, even if someone who had three functioning hands could theoretically drive a car with a higher measure of precision than someone with only two.

Reminds me of once when I wondered if it would be possible to play a piano that had keys both above and below the fingers, and could track side-to-side movements as well. Moving the fingers both up and down would produce notes. Kinda like a theremin, except not sounding like shit.

Well, sort of. It only works up to a point, and that point is when you get so high above that you basically start speaking a new language. You can't do anything in a scientific field if it doesn't exist. Like how Einstein literally had to rewrite the mathematics of physics in order for his ideas to even make sense.

You just outted yourself shlomo

There is no issue in the expression of my argument. Langan is an idiot. He doesn't know anything, and I base that off the fact that he has never produced anything of scientific value. Go ahead and look at his own website. It's pretty easy to find. Additionally, I find his way of acting intelligent, and of dazzling normies with words like "quantum" to be distasteful and potentially attractive to those who are feeling alienated in society, as Holla Forumsacks often do. In attempting to express this forcefully, I employed language that was harsh and vulgar to drive forward a point. Your opposition to me without reason, so please, explain what you could find incorrect in either statement.

He didn't invent tendies. Makes him worthless really.

Sounds like a liberal arts major to me.

Oh I must be wrong, you aren't from Holla Forums. Then you should have no problem publicly denouncing leftism, here and now. Tell me Communism doesn't work, and Marx is a retarded faggot, and leftists should be killed.

Yeah, well two things. One, I am incredibly drunk. Two, you have mentioned your IQ and used a smug anime face, so I don't think you're really qualified to be throwing rocks at this point.

Well at a level of individuals it isn't very predictive but if we are talking about races it is relatively predictive, with the exception of Inuit and Eskimo which have relative to other Injuns and shitskins a large brain but still only the average Injun IQ of 85. Because the visual centers of the brain are abnormally well developed in both sexes to the point that they are as large or even slightly larger than those in white men who have similar visual-spacial skills. This is why everybody who isn't white and doesn't have nuts sucks at operating motor vehicles.

Well (((AncestryDNA))) does have me pegged at 3%… you've got some keen senses there :^)

You've been defending poos, so I assumed you are a goon and will continue to do so.

Well, ok.
Begin by defining terms, which is phil 101. What does the term"idiot" mean?
This is clearly an absurd statement, as he must know SOMETHING. Please be more precise in your language if you want to begin a rational discussion. So to accomodate you, I don't have a definition for the word 'idiot' and your second statement is obviously impossibly absurd. If you would like to rephrase both statements with more precise language we might be able to begin to discuss your concerns.

Nope.
It is like saying a normal adult would excel in a retard club where they have gurgling competitions.
Even if the normal adult worked out the perfect gurgling technique, the retards would judge their fellows to be the winner.
Above the level identified by the research, intelligence becomes inapplicable beyond very specific work. There simply isn't anything for them to do and nothing feels fulfilling.
There is also the incidence that someone truly intelligent will likely never meet someone similar to them in their lifetime, thus the lonliness is compounded.

Germans need our help not to be mocked and ridiculed. Religion of Cuck™ taking over Germany isn't funny in the slightest

Lol what the fuck kind of test is that? I fucking love it. "Hurr durr, shills won't say shit they don't believe I don't know what lying is."

Just to provide some clarity, to the average person of 100 IQ, there will be very little ability to spot the difference between 140 and 200 IQ at their disposal. I like what he had to say about the smartest being out numbered by the average, though having a public accessible think tank of the highest IQ could easily be created and administered through social media. Perhaps this was filmed awhile ago.

You know what? I don't want to fight, that gave me a sensible chuckle. Well done sir.

It is entirely predictive even at level of individuals. Sub-normal size = retarded.
Normal size = normie. While above average size doesn't grant you intelligence, you may at least have a chance for it.
Visual centers aren't abnormally well developed. They are just developed. Pajeets and other poo colored people are sub-developed and borderline retarded comparing to any white standard.

Boy, don't I fucking know that one.

Life can really suck when everyone around me is basically a dog.

A Holla Forums will never badmouth their core beliefs. Same as a Holla Forumsack never talks shit about natsoc

Then why aren't elephants and whales smarter than humans?

Dogs have usefulness and purpose. Normies are sheep. All work for little payback.

This.
Had Holla Forums of all charlie-chans put its collective brainpower together and taken action instead of participating in endlessly spiralling masturbation frenzies, it might have solved germany's problem.

I wasn't mocking Germany, I was mocking the user propping up Germany as the shining beacon that everyone should model themselves after.

Humans can be useful, too. I just don't expect to be intellectually stimulated, perhaps just mildly entertained. Talking to people is like throwing a ball to a dog. For the most part you already know what is going to happen, and you control every part of the interaction, but it's still fun for a few minutes.

Top tip: they are.

Wow I prepared for meeting a 145 for years, but I couldn't have planned for this. Attacking a set of easily understood yet somewhat subjective adjectives instead of getting to an actual point? That's fucking revolutionary bro. Well, to answer your excellency, the term "idiot" is usually used to describe someone who lacks mental capacity, who is incapable and unskilled in normal life, and cannot reason as effectively as a normal person in their station would. Langan, as a bartender with no actual academic accomplishments, fits these characterizations. Additionally, knowing "nothing" was hyperbole to describe that his mental abilities in subjects he claims to be skillful in are nonexistent. He simply does not understand what he is talking about, but due to his low voice and clothespun appearance is trusted by dumb midwesterners and talk show hosts. He is ultimately a non-useful member of society. If you need further instruction on regular english usage of words, I suggest this site. autismtreatmentcenter.org

Their brains are developed for different tasks. They are worse at math but better at navigation, for one example

Why do you say that? Have you not found those who are as intelligent?

Idiot was originally a medical term for a specific limited mental age bracket.
As I remember, it was fairly low on the scale.
Most insults regarding intelligence came from medical terminology.

Why do you say that? Have you not seen the Holla Forums sjw spy ops?

No, Planck did far more than Einstein and multiple others did really more for Relativity than Einstein, he was merely aggrandized while the others were ignored. You might be thinking of Newton.

Yet those darn harpoons keep upstaging them.

Holla Forums's favourite strategy when lost in a discussion is to call others Holla Forums in order to discredit them.

Reminder, if it sounds like a pair of dogs, it is.

Why are you defining this? Keep focus. I know it's hard for you, but try.

No it's spamming cuckold porn.

Humans invented a system of nuclear-powered machines whizzing around the Earth and communicating with each other at relativistic speeds, enabling any commoner to pinpoint their position on Earth to the nearest few meters for about $100. Really don't think whale's navigation prowess have a leg to stand on next to this.

Not even close. I find little difference between speaking to an adult and speaking to a five-year-old beyond their limited vocabulary.

Wow, I feel badly for attacking you on that. Sorry user.

Because your definition was flaky and likely learned in context.

< Muh leftusum, muh leftusum!
Not an argument.

< But its a fact!
Fact is that there aren´t as many pajeets with a +100IQ than there ae +100IQ Whites in America.

der-himmelstern.deviantart.com/art/The-Fraud-of-Einstein-s-Genius-678509027

I thought it was dressing up as a tranny and sucking off gramps

oh god don't remind me of that faggotry

Still a fact though.

I mean, you can't say he didn't get shit done.

But I thought your IQ was 151…did you trip yourself up here? Look, if you were willing to discuss this in good faith I'd be more than happy to oblige, because this topic is important to me. However, at this point I feel that I've exposed you as lying to me on the internet, of all places! and therefore anything you write is useless to engage with further. I'm sorry you feel so inadequate, however that's likely because you actually ARE inadequate. I'd much rather converse with a high-IQ bartender than a low-IQ liar such as yourself. Reflect on how quickly you exposed your own lies with your own words and strive to achieve more in your shilling career.

I find your style boring and predictable. Allow me to give you an analogy: intelligence is like a stained glass window that is varied and colorful, unique in its appearance; ignorance is always the same dull repetition, like mud that covers that same stained glass window. When your posting style is dull and predictable, leaning heavily on emotional language and devoid of meaningful information, that makes you ignorant and leads all who perceive it to conclude that you are, in fact, an idiot. Enjoy your 3 shekels or whatever you gain from this, if it isn't just an attempt at balming your aching ass.

3%=100% kike

How many times did you watch it.
a) 100
b) 300
c) all of the above

But is he wrong? Einstein was probably a fraud, but he was also capable of doing things. It's a bad idea to underestimate the opponent.

quite right, it requires an exceptional mettle to be able to do something productive when you're above a treshold of incompatibility with normal human society
polymatharchives.blogspot.fr/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

There it is, I figured someone would post it

Most cases you're right but Einstein was 100% illegitimate, and yes I know IQ osn't everything but his IQ was 105

I kind of feel bad for this guy, it's like he fell through the cracks of our flawed system. The comforting thing is he seems to be content, doesn't dwell on the unfairness, points out flaws.

You degenerates glow in the dark.

I agree.
Being that capable a con artist with only five points over the average, he really did make use of his potential.

One, learn how IDs work you stupid fucking faggot, and two, you've given me a shitty metaphor for intelligence, and insult based on a falsehood, and a cheesy attempt to avoid any actual conflict of ideas. You've got nothing, and you, me, and everyone here knows it.

I have an iq of 175+ and I didn't notice it.

apologies for the double post, but do you honestly not know what IDs are? I'm really interested, I know I couldn't possibly comprehend the Rick-like life you must lead, but I'm genuinely interested.

the cia is partly right
Those cunts are pretty divided, while in Holla Forums it's just NatSocs, we drove the whole alt kike crowd out, the only real we have is religion and the Christians, Pagans and all the rest have come to a understanding that whole scism is pointless to bring up at the moment, we'll have that conversation when the kikes are dead and mother Evropa is back

I sense your anger, (46), and I feel for you. IP hopping is a real thing, and since you or someone replied to my conversation with that claim of intelligence immediately and seamlessly, I assumed your proxy was messing up (something I addressed earlier). I'm glad that you don't actually claim to have a high IQ, because you obviously don't.

Ok

Don't forget those who blame the citizens of their countries for the action of a (((few))) uncritisables.
Don't forget the (((few))) who reach the 'ultimate redpill' of the true evil being the anglos.

you mean the Death to the jews crowd

Reported.

Honestly, what are you talking about? You've given me a few pathetic attempts to distract from my point, offered no argument in opposition, and ultimately operated on reddit-level gambits to try and "win" any sort of ground. You're a worm, and you know that you're a worm.

< A manager can make something out of nothing
< 48 replies

< Believes it was Einstein alone that set it all off.
< Believes History™.

If you look at who came up with the theories behind nuclear physics, those who researched the technical side of it, and those who applied it, the name Johnny One-Stone doesn't come up anywhere.
He was a self marketing 'character', like most of his people.

Come on. Go and argue that Langan isn't an idiot. Go and argue that his viewpoint isn't cancerous to those of Holla Forums. I want to see you offer some main points, and I want a basic argument structure.

fuck I forgot that Imkikey did a word filter on "the untimely demise of the united states of america"

An interesting point they do not seem to grasp themselves is that relative differences between IQs in people do not correlate between children and adults. It's piss-easy to see the difference in intelligence between children of the same age by using the segregated educational system. For example, a child who is obviously several "grade levels" above his peers. But this breaks down in adulthood because there is no longer a rational and graduated system by which to measure someone's "progress". After graduation, any two 25-year-olds are completely indistinguishable from each other in terms of intelligence, with any sort of objective measure. Once a person reaches adulthood, they aren't going to be getting any measurably "smarter".

This really drives the point home that IQ is only a useful tool for measuring the capabilities of schoolchildren. Saying that a five-year-old has a 200 IQ because he's as intelligent as an average ten-year-old is noteworthy and reasonable. Saying that a 40-year-old adult has an IQ of 200 is meaningless. He is as intelligent as the average 80-year-old??

Clearly, we need a better system to quantify and adult's intelligence. But one does not exist.

It is like living among a different species. No one understands you, but will bite you like a pack of wolves if you stand out as superior to them.

Your answer is at 6:50 tard.

Yes India does have significant numbers of math geniuses, and NSA likes to recruit such poojeets

Pretty much this. It feels like a curse in many ways, but you don't want to be dumbed down. The majority of life success is about relationships, yet most people are not physically capable of understanding you.
You have to pretend to care about the meaningless shit people (because it is really dumb to you) discuss, and it comes across as disingenuous.

I'm not disputing his legitimacy, I'm simply saying he's good at marketing. I don't want to underestimate them, is my point.

Intelligent dogs will fuck with you and hide the stick on purpose or refuse to return it.

Talking with norms is like throwing a ball against the wall. You are mostly playing yourself and it is as fun as drinking water or brushing teeth.

Might be the design, but adjusting the scale for adults works fairly well.
As for no difference between two 25 year olds, that makes sense if you are average and so is the person you are standing next to.
People in general do not know what intelligence is, and if they do, they tend to consider it a sliding scale equivalent to the top speed of a car, as evidenced further up this thread.

Wow I forgot how brilliant everyone is here. I feel like you should all go to r/iamverysmart and just stay there. It's a better place for you gods.

Monkeys are better than math and memorisation than a lot of humans.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qyJomdyjyvM

/plebbit

Thank you no thank you. If I wanted to talk to retards i'd just go to a liberal arts college.

I dreamt last night that a retard dismembered a realistic sex doll while his handler looked on, as revenge against my futuristic brothel.
It was only a fragment of the dream, the rest was more interesting and less disturbing, but at least a portion of it should be told.

Also, government dataminers need something to enjoy about this thread.

Literally.

Wow do you not understand jokes?

for adults, IQ is a measure of rarity
for a test answer that indicate a 100 IQ, one person in two is able to reach it
for a 132 IQ, one in 50, for a 164, one in 6000, etc
the IQ score becomes "has an IQ-question problem solving ability at or above one people in X on average"

Its taking me a bit to get into his theory - he's introducing so many terms so fast - but it is certainly self consistent as far as i can comprehend it.
He's basically saying that 'science' approach to the universe is an attempt to explain the rules behind a self-directed evolution (from moment to moment) of the universe. He combines the opposite processes of randomness (quantum scale) and predictability (mechanistic) into a single process. That process is a complete change from our current models. What we've modelled so far is based on faulty assumptions and that creates the divide between the classic and quantum which trouble us so.
Its hard to explain, and prob. only people of iq above 140 will understand my attempt to translate him.
Where we've gone wrong is attempting to model the universe as if there is such a thing as an outside observer - and since all observers, thoughts and ideas HAVE to exist within the thing that they are observing, that is a false assumption.

Haven't found anything PREDICTIVE yet, but i bet he's been involved with kek, like all of us who get deep into the nature of the universe are.
i mean, take this:
Who can argue with that? That's true, fundamentally, but i've never heard anyone say that before. I've spent years working with that principle.
What does anyone think the damned kike tetragrammaton is all about? They LOST the name of god, when babel fell - they became liars, and the world warped.
and kek?

You should be ashamed of yourself for making such a low tier joke. It is like having leftybol for dinner and you are not far away from that place it appears.

top banter

I feel as if the Hollywood stereotype of a genius does the worst possible damage to people who are actually very intelligent. Being a genius isn't solving mundane problems by applying a lot of calculus to them; being a genius is more like solving complex problems with thought that is (to him) so simple it is almost instinctual, and that normal people WOULD require hours of calculus to solve. It's like looking at a problem that everyone else is struggling with, and seeing nothing more than a child's logic puzzle.

I really keep going back to the "child" analogy, because it's the best there is. A lot of people think children are just dumb adults, but before age seven or so (on average) they really are incapable of thinking in the same way as developmentally-mature adults do. It's like they can play chess, but can only think one move ahead. (By the way, I dislike using chess analogies when possible, because anyone who has half a brain knows that chess is a deterministic game; that's why it's been "solved" by computers; it's no more an indicator for intelligence than is playing darts. But thinking "many moves ahead" can work in other disciplines. For myself, I like using conversations. Before entering one, I already know how it's going to go because I have already prepared responses for whatever they might say, many moves into the future. Often times, it results in an interaction that plays out like rewinding and replaying a scene in a movie that I've already seen. But this is largely because my own "intelligence" is highly verbal and abstract. Again, why I dislike the Hollywood stereotype, because mathematics, while I can excel at them, bore me.)

The issue here is that there ARE no "problems" that you can put on a test for people of advanced intelligence. It's like that car built for someone with three arms again. It's not a matter of solving the same problems better or faster.

i feel for you bro. Good job you found Holla Forums, there's plenty of us here.
I've found, when dealing with normies, that meditation helps.

Hey smart guy you forgot pt 3

I really dreamt this, and if that isn't proof of my 176+ iq, or "high queue" as we say in the cleverness game, then I don't know what is.

Next thread, I'll discuss my phimosis, pectus excavatum, and force-a-dyke spots.

mathematics boring you suggests you either aren't as clever as you think you are, or you reached a plateau and gave up.
I recommend going into it in some depth if you want to be truly stimulated.
Normal life simply won't be fulfilling.

You are correct about the rest though, apart from children being limited.
Only limited children are limited.

of course there are
and as with the "mirror for the most beautiful people in the world" analogy, if you're smart enough you can find a way to measure it
miyaguchi.4sigma.org/
however smart you are, the questions of a test for people higher than your range on this list will make you feel dumb

That sounds pretty straight forward user. I might have a look too.
It always strikes me as odd that we make so many of such baseless assumptions too - for example there is such a concept as a time limit, which only holds any relevance in 4D, but not 5D+

that piano exists.

There's another road open.
Most people are obsessed with details. They want you to be able to explain how to get from a to z. We want to have a conscious awareness of our ideas, where they come from . We want to think to our answers, consciously.
But our conscious awareness (from now on, the 'beam') is super slow compared to the as-a-whole processing power of our non-conscious minds. Society demands we all operate in slow mode ('mindfullness'), yet in actuality, the point of the beam is to address observed flaws in results, to fine tune and tweak, not to run the show.
That's what i've spent nearly 20 years working on, developing 'knowing', free from 'thinking'.
I'm starting to see successes in the financial world, too, but its very hard to overcome the deep social programming that drives us to be dumb and slow and uncertain.
This ties into Chris' theory, too. Learning the language of the universe…

I solved a clickbait "only 50% of the population can solve this" test among pictures of celebrities and hairloss/weightloss/wrinkle removal advertisements on all sides.
That's how I know I'm well-dressed in a neatly presentable fashion as you americans like to incorrectly say.

After this post, he rose up, surrounded by stars and flew into the eternity with neil degrasse "mike" Tyson by his side.

I feel like revisiting this, with respect to that "problem solving", and the fact that there just are no problems to be solved. Because people of very high intelligence simply think in a different way from the average person, the average person's problems are of no consequence to them. Things people talk about, like world peace, or poverty and hunger, or curing cancer, are not difficult because there are no people to solve them; they are difficult because of human nature, or mismanagement of the world's resources. Anyone can broker world peace, for example, if only all the world leaders weren't assholes and the populations ignorant fools mired in tribalism. In fact, it would happen by itself because it turns out human beings really don't like dying.

The idea then becomes that the intelligent person must invent his own problems to solve. This is at least the concept behind the "high IQ society" writing their own tests, but they cannot do so merely by using advanced mathematics. This is erroneous because math by itself doesn't challenge intelligence, only computational ability and learnedness in the branch of mathematics used. I long ago set a rule for myself that nothing that a computer can do is worth my doing, and by natural extension any human doing. All they are doing here is using a language that is already invented, created by others of only marginally higher intelligence.

So, to start with, one must invent problems in their own "language", and inside it a problem that only they can solve. A smart (business)man finds an problem that people have and solves it (with a product), while a genius finds a problem that people didn't even know they had and solves it; the smart man builds a better mousetrap, while the genius starts Industrialization. This is what has left me at a loss in my own life. I have (perhaps foolishly) made it my goal in life to accomplish something that no other can. But finding a problem to solve has proven fruitless, and inventing my own problems have proven meaningless, because I just can't be bothered to give a shit. To be blunt, I can't bring myself to care enough about humanity to do anything for them, because I can't manage to feel much other than exasperation at them — and more typically, it's more akin to a quiet contempt.

The only intellectual struggles I've ever had, have been with my own mind. It's the only world that exists for me.

here is a problem.
The universe was asleep. history was fixed, the past immutable. We've woken it up, started the process to birth it into the wider reality of higher dimensional spaces.
Can you make a blue comet?

Try doubling the LSD dosage next time. I think you've almost got it.

You do realize where we are, right? Purple pill is realizing that the populace are stupid and tribalistic and can't even articulate why, red pill is knowing that this is a positive trait even though the public doesn't understand why it's beneficial.

He mentions wave-particle duality, something I theorized about as a child based on the limited knowledge I had then.

Quite interesting. His paper essentially does the heavy lift of attempting to unify the reality that an observer affects the observed by the very nature of their existence. He introduces the use of language as a form of mathematics to create the framework of the model.

Give me one good reason why tribalism is good, that doesn't include anything about "muh white race".

kek. Very much so.
A despairing disdain is how I would describe it.

Hit post too soon, this is the meat of what needs debunking. You're not as smart as you think if you sit there resenting that everyone else is dumb - or rather, resenting that you're smarter than everyone around you. You need to find a higher purpose, or you're not going to be able to give enough of a fuck to actually do anything useful. Consider conversion to Christianity. If you don't like that idea then come up with something better. Or just be useless and bemoan the world around you and die having accomplished nothing. It takes extraordinary motivation to accomplish something big like you're arrogantly assuming you will, and you haven't given any indication you actually have such a thing.

Judging by your last paragraph, you are on stage 2. Keep going, it isn't what you think.

Thanks for the advice, though I do that too much naturally. Others would call it daydreaming, or being in a trance.
No wonder we gravitate here and stay. ;^)

Disdain would be if they didn't cause me any trouble. It's contempt because they are not only so stupid as to be like a dog, they also growl at me and yet still expect me to clean up their shit.

Fuck. I literally woke my roommate up laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Oh man, that was a good one. Consider a career in stand-up comedy, holy shit.

lol. haven't had LSD this century, user.
But still. I've made coloured comets. Astral events are quite easy to nurture. Last time i showed off I reached up and pulled a star down out of the sky and threw it. It blazed across the heavens in a lovely orange arc. That was a particularly in tune moment, though, normally they take a week or so to get going. Many of us take the observer/observed link seriously, and understand that the act of observation is intrinsic to the actuality of the universe, but how many of us test that theory?

yes, he's formalising something many of us have discovered and played with. I really wish he'd put some predictive stuff out there, though.
Here's one:
The act of observation reduces entropy. (infinite, continuous, probability to countable, discrete, possible states). This means, as we gaze out into the stars, we seed the sky with the entropic gradients required for life.
It also means we can generate heating and cooling through controlled observation (this is currently cropping up a bit in science, the theory has been wild for a while).

christ helped me. I went and found him, to fill the void in my soul. The gap in me. I defined it, described it, painted it, traced it. The outline of it was a space for faith, which is really quite a weird thing. I recommend analysing it. Then there was Jesus, who died for our sins and saved us. so now its all ok. thanks, jesus.
Moving on….

Because we've all given up on life and in our torment seek out the singular place we can speak our mind without being arrested or outcast.
It is a pressure valve.

Off yourself you subhuman shill.
Also, this faggot in video is a cheap charlatan, please don't be fucking retards.

Did Coach Red Pill edit that video?

/thread

I'm interested. Tell me more please. Do you mean superior knowledge acquisition, thereby removing guesswork or "thinking it through" since you intrinsically know the answer?

Mate you're not even smart enough to recognize that I had already predicted and pre-empted your response with my next sentence, which I also knew damn well you wouldn't respond to. The church-going plumber who understands the concept of a higher purpose and as such can vote in the interests of protecting their country and people is functionally more intelligent than you. Intelligence is more than enhanced pattern-matching capabilities, which is useless if not paired with a motivator that takes advantage of that ability.

Not bad. Needs a bit of polish, but I think you can make it work.

lmao @ this whole thread

sort of. I want my whole mind to work on a problem, not just the tiny slow bit that is my conscious mind.
So, say playing a game (go, chess, cards, whatever), i make sure to observe everything, then just get out of the way. The non-conscious part of your mind has the ability to speak through your mouth, move your body. The trick is to not stop it.
With a field of science - or a situation with a problem to be addressed, i go and gather data, paying attention to things that come to my attention, especially the little ones (that's another one where we are trained to ignore) and then wait until i know what's true. Normally the process of explaining that to others is one of learning their language, so it can be put into their words.
My tarot card "judgement" describes the process of learning how to do this. In each event, let yourself run free, then afterwards, analyse if you liked the results of each action you took. And then move on. engage again, observe, judge, move on.
Keep repeating until your non-conscious mind is performing in ways that produce results that you like.
step 1.
step 2 is learning what truth feels like, smells like, tastes like, sounds like

You need to go read his theory. Then comment. It isn't a shit theory.

Manhatten project using captured german scientists, V-J day was after V-E day by what, 6 months?

Did you just wander in from fucking Reddit? Go *action* elsewhere, or at least have the manners to lurk before posting. At any rate you've clearly no desire to actually debate the point being brought up but would rather descend to ad hominem, content to pick out tangential artifacts and debate those instead. You're not making the thread more interesting to read.

You are both faggots.

His theory is that he is an unrecognised genius. Unrecognised professionally, unrecognised psychometrically, unrecognised by the people around him, and unrecognised by me.

bazinga

here: teleologic.org/
or you could carry on being a total faggot.

He's doing the leftist shit where they just repeat your words back to you in a derisive and mocking tone and think that's sufficient. You pick the term to refer to that shit as.

You're kinda on the right track with the whole unlocking of the unconscious mind thing. But this free-form approach, especially using things like pseudoscience and mysticism (tarot cards, REALLY?) isn't the correct method. You're just throwing spaghetti at the wall of your mind and seeing what sticks.

I found a better way by simply compartmentalizing portions of my own brain and giving them agency. I literally brainwashed myself into a functional schizophrenia, and can now hold full conversations with them. One of them is much akin to the Freudian superego, with regard to the level of subconscious, but also closer to an ethos drive. One could call it a "conscience", if it wasn't completely separate from myself. It looks through my eyes, listens through my ears, seeing and hearing things that I do not, and coming up with independent ideas. It functions more like an earwig with the voice of someone else, who is distantly observing my situation and offering advice, than as a part of my own mind.

I've also started working on a direct verbal connection to my own thalamus. It's gotten to the point where I can freely alter my own homeostatic conditions, like heart rate, body temperature, muscle tension limiters, and creating a proactive rather than reactive immune response.

Although, I'll admit, the process of writing still eludes me as largely subconscious. It's a bit how you describe: consider the core ideas, and then empty my mind, sit down and my fingers practically move by themselves. Often I don't know what I've written until I go back and re-read it. Can people write fiction "in a trance"? I do.

Boy, that sure pissed you off. Which of course it did. When your prey moves as you want them to, you have become a true Hunter.

Thank you.

Your ego precludes you from greater understanding. Essentially you are seeing an imaginary number and expecting it to map into the real domain. The number is not invalid, it is your assumption which is invalid.

The term I choose is 'faggotry'.
This term was clinically dissected by over 100,000 fellows and appeared in 18 peer-reviewed journals over the last 12 years.
I obtained my accreditation of worditry at the World Congress on Pseudo-intellectual Internet-Speak in 1962.

if you could perhaps refrain from dismissing my methods because you haven't tried them, that would be great. I went down the road of compartmentalisation first, i could hold 7 entire separate consciousness in place at once. But then i realised that i was being very linear, and took a next step. I'm not going to describe it now, but i'm going to sagely nod later.
The 'tarot' that you dismiss so blithely is far more than you realise. If you make your own. It allows communication between parts of self that are not temporally or spatially limited.
Have you heard of the 'memory palace'? that's another old mental art with much agency.
As i said, Blue Comet. That's the next intelligence test. can you make one?

About as convincing as the dullard in op's post.

Why are you shitting on small people?
so what if he didn't get into politics? Why do you assume everyone wants to get into politics? It's like sewage.

I take it all back, please tell us more about your tulpas. Can they control your body yet?

that's the entire point of them? Or am i confusing with 'familiars' - you need something to handle breathing and circulation and the occasional social interaction when you are off travelling.

Nothing wrong with working in a bar, he might have used his super-cooled brainalyser to determine that in order to effect alterations in the course of humanity and lifekind as a whole, one must do it from the well-founded base rather than the wavering pinnacle of unsteadiness.

The fact remains, he is a con artist.

He's just venting his resentment that retarded psychopaths get what they want out of life and he feels powerless to do the same.

Join me here reddit.com/r/Tulpas/

You have evidence to back that up, kike?

A brief background for a laser dot sight.

lol. and lol. halfchan ftw

I've had similar success user. This is a much more advanced version of a child's "imaginary friend" scenario. It is also akin in some ways to when a person has lost a loved one, and in a given situation they 'hear' what the (now dead) person would have said to them. It is a very useful thing I have found, and has pointed me to solutions not readily apparent to me.
This is also something that is mentioned in "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill, contrary to what many would think - many successful persons hold such councils with imaginary people about their ideas.

Same here with good success, particularly in regard to raising body temperature, or immune response to general colds, etc.

Reminder that neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans, and that the subsaharan african is the only human-like species that possesses no neanderthal dna.

I used to hear a crowd of voices at various times as a child which was unsettling.
I never told anyone.
Over the years I managed to filter them out. They had ended by the time I was perhaps ten or twelve.

There's some prime information for the government databanks. x-m2idSod

I really don't know how to respond to you. Everything you say has that floaty, meaningless, speaking-in-riddles tone of a hippie who wants to become one with the universe through the judicious use of weed. If you want to speak on an intelligent level, use intelligent language. None of this "blue comet" garbage. I don't even know what that means; and neither does google.

I could, but there doesn't seem to be much utility in that. Some of the subconscious mind already deals with base functions like coordinating a walk cycle and breathing; there is no point to bringing these functions to a higher level of consciousness. Although, I'll admit that I have found much success in refining these processes. People tend to move in a very wasteful manner, with big motions accomplishing small tasks. The noise produced by walking is literally an inefficiency of energy, similar to a combustion reaction producing waste heat. By learning to walk silently, you waste less energy. Things like that.

Oh, so you're the user who said
In other words you are a psychic who can teleport a star 100 lightyears, shrink it by a factor of one trillion, transmutate it into ice, all at the same time. How about you telekinetically lick my balls? It should be absolutey trivial by comparison, and I'll not only believe you, I'll become your follower and worship you as my God.

Psionic ectoplasm on my balls, please, I beseech you. And extra attention to the left side, it's been chafing lately.

hahaha

At least you have a sense of humour.

Come now; no need to be that rude. I'm sure he wasn't speaking literally. At least, I hope not.

Try telling that to Howser.

I scored 150. In order to cope with society, I have to live in it ironically.

This. A "reward" is needed to guide learning towards a desired result as someone/something interacts with the environment. However a third component is needed to generalize, and that would be associating relationships between patterns at different levels of abstraction. This is important as it arranges data into hierarchies and network structures which contain a vast variety of conflicting (adversarial), complimentary and independent sub-networks, which assign relationships for reward values when excited. Understanding this is especially important for AI development.

Who?

Although, I just read an interesting article about a guy who hosted some show about interesting places in California. He died of prostate cancer. Here's something that will piss off literally everyone here: frequent prostate stimulation reduces risk of cancer. This guy probably would have lived longer if he'd been buttfucked more often.

Muh IQ IS 600.000.000+ :^)

Are you saying that if I create a tulpa, I can too can do silent ninja running like Naruto? I misjudged you, that does sound pretty rad. Please teach me your ways, sempai. How do I make a cool tulpa like that?

So, is this guy the "most intelligent" person on the world or not?
From what I can see, he is bullshitting, clearly visible by saying:
Headsize isn't necessarily correlated with intelligence. He might be above average, that's it, although even that is questionable, since a reasonable person would have made a plan on what to do with your life, otherwise you are simply wasted energy.
As for myself, been to school, worked from the rock bottom from some kind of school for disabled up to a prestigious university studying physics. high school was where I was bullied a lot. Although I must say… I feel like I never lived up to my potential. Instead I procrastinated and only learned when I had to, yet I recieved very good grades. But I waste a huge amount of my time on this board, which is my form of laziness.

Jokes on you, I actually did make an IQ test once when I was young, it was 136. And I do feel like nobody is able to understand me… which might have to do something on how I only and prefer to work alone.You will hear from me in the next 2 decades.
Of course I am actually just another faggot in here trying to seem smart and nobody has a reason to believe me, so only results can show if you truly are a genius or just another fucking idiot who should be fucking gassed.

Holy shit Holla Forums calm down. reported enjoy your ban faggot

Nobody runs silently in Naruto; they're loud as fuck. They also bear little resemblance to actual historical ninja, considering they have uniforms. Real ninja wore normal people clothing, so as to blend in with the population. It's hard to assassinate anyone or be sneaky when you're basically wearing a sandwich board saying "HEY! I'M A NINJA!"

As for running silently, I wouldn't recommend it. Walking silently is fine, but not running. It's very bad for the knees because you have to absorb the shock by converting the movement laterally (or in layman's terms, bending the knee a lot; it also makes you look stupid).

Come on, man.

No user, this is the shitpost thread, we're here to make tulpas and be astonished by our own intellect. Sensible discussion is prohibited!

Non-shitpost response: You're absolutely correct, the hierarchical abstraction capability is one of the most critical and frankly overlooked aspects of AI research today - most of which is focused on practical application of existing crap rather than delving into the nature of what makes systems 'intelligent'.

I'm 90% sure Chris posts on halfchan sometimes, and sometimes I wonder if he's found fullchan yet due to the rare instances of high post quality which seem to distill some natural principle in an elegant way, as another user said, almost like a child would.

Take a look at the guys Quora answers. If he's not one of us, he's at least sympathetic to politically incorrect positions. Most of these high IQ braggards toe the mainstream leftist line because they want to keep their fame and careers that come with an esteemed position in society. Chris, if he is who he claims, has basically nothing to lose by being a shitlord when he gets the spotlight. While I doubt he is explicitly pro white nationalism probably just pro high IQ tbh he definitely knows that no country in the world favours whites.

I read a bit of CTMU and it's interesting stuff. He condenses a lot of concepts into very few words so it takes a 140 brainlet like me a little while to chew it over. I posted it on >>>/bmw/ a while back but I'm not sure it garnered any attention.

My apologies sempai, I don't actually watch that show. Still, are you sure it's not possible to will that image of ninjitsu into reality, even if that's not the historical precedent? I want to be able to do cool secret ninja arts but I'm worried that other people might just think I look stupid as you astutely pointed out. Can I make a tulpa that controls other people into thinking I'm cool?

That is a bad idea.

what the fuck are you smoking nigger?

Read his other posts, he couldn't care less about our people as a whole, hates Trump, and cares nothing for what he calls 'muh white race'. Forget about all that and help me get him to explain how to make a Naruto tulpa.

Butthurt samurai detected.

This is pretty interesting.

Tibalism ensures that focus is given to the survival of closely related organisms which carry genes similar to your own. Not only does this serve the survival and propagation of your genetic line and closely related lines this genetic provincialism also ensures responsiveness to selective pressure, the weak or stupid die and strong or intelligent survive assuming the the environment is such that those expressing such traits survive more than those who do not.

And believe it or not even in modernity that is the case. Liberal whites don't breed anymore with their 0.9 birthrate, kikes don't breed(0.8), niggers don't breed(1.6), spics don't breed(1.8), even mudslime saracens can't maintain above replacement rates once they are inculcated to modernity. The only group which does is conservative whites(2.7) and they have more STEM degrees, more disposable income, and there mean IQ is a single point higher than the liberal whites' mean.

But more importantly we are breeding for taciturn, insular, hate-filled people who shun modern values. That hate the world around them and are tribalistic by nature. In this environemtn tribalism combined with relativley high intellect appears to be a recipie for reproductive success. And since political/religious affiliation is 93% inheritable even when the children aren't raised by their birth parents it is safe to say that these predispositions will be passed on and expressed by future generations just as they have for the past 7 generations as the number of liberal whites has declined from 50%+ of the white population to less than 20% now.

There is no disadvantage for a powerful tribe which would not even lose and appreciable number of its warriors in the prospective conflict if it destroyed lesser tribes and claimed their territory.

The if white nations did throw out the shitskins they would have massive material surpluses(0.8 trillion budget surplus in the case of the USA) and could easily exterminated shitskins while suffering no negative repercussions.

I've always trended towards the upper end of the spectrum of intelligence, but what I have that other people don't is motivation. I knew a ton of people that had more intelligence horsepower than I ever will, but all they ever did was smoke weed and watch Cosmos. Those people are now losers.

Anons, if you have the motivation and drive to make up for whatever difference in IQ you may have with these 'geniuses' then I assure you youll go farther in life.

If you are british then you should be extra ashamed of your government, even more so the past one.

Have some lazy copypasta that still BTFOs you and people of your kind, originally posted on a Kuck and Tea video.

Fuck you, nigger.
Not only is Kraut a filthy, neurotic kike, but I don't see Rhodesia on the map anymore, or the British empire because Britain sided with kikes in the balfour declaration.
Dragged the war out, went into massive debts and had to scuttle her Empire.
Germany is still around though, and Rhodesia was the only nation to be as heavily boycotted and sanctioned as Germany, but they couldn't make it, and Rhodesians were and are fierce as fuck.

Every day people realize that Hitler did nothing wrong and the former allies ruined everything.
No, the entire western world lost that war, with the difference that people are seeing that Germany did very little wrong (including not actually holocausting the parasites) and many things right.

Balfour (first half of) : hooktube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
What Hitler (and Germany, to this day) thought about Britain: hooktube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
jews pretending to be white: imgur.com/a/6MKkp
Rhodesia boycotted by Britain: wp.me/p8wSEO-gL

Stop being golems, you fucking golems. Stop believing in jewish lies.
Stop stabbing the way too merciful Germans in the back for the benefit of getting arm twisted and dominated by kikes.
Damnit.

Furthermore, consider the timestamp 14:00 and the "face they put up toward the public" and "using Thunderfoot as a fall guy.
And, once more, consider that Kraut is part jewish.

And now, with that on your mind, take a peek into the case of "The lynching of Leo Frank" a jewish factory manager who attempted to rape then killed a young white girl, and tried to blame it on a black employee by trying to puppeteer another black employee.

This is a video about it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
In that video there are excerpts from the trial, one of his defendants tried to use the following as a defense (paraphrasing here) "This heinous crime cannot possibly have been committed by someone of our kind, refined, harmless and helpful as we are. It can only be the work of the negroe, a race that kills and ruins for pennies or just if they feel like it."

Exact same approach as Kraut, who is jewish, is using here.
Also, should possibly make you nincompoops think about "the European refugee crisis" and why jews always cry the loudest about "xenophobia" when our countries want to close borders to their 'enemies', the muslims.
When in reality they love having the muslims around as a means to attack us because they know that if the jews themselves get attacked, the brainwashed and golemized traitors in our midst will help them out.

Yeah, totally relatable, user.

FEMA?

Speedometers are just a measuring tool really.

i don't do drugs of any kind. If that's what you hear, then perhaps there is something that people who take drugs see about the universe that is factual.
The blue comet is not garbage. IQ and normal intelligence is all about acting within the bounds of a materially constrained universe. One we are programmed and conditioned to maintain. The blue comet challenge is for those of us who have understood that our consciousness is inseparable from the universe that it observes - and have explored the link between the two. Comets are easy, as other humans don't pay much attention to the sky, so influencing the manifestation of material reality there is reasonably uncontested. Changing things in day-to-day human reality is harder, as you are then attempting to change things that millions of other humans are actively maintaining.
The challenge is. Manifest a blue comet. Just make it happen. Put whatever theory you have about the nature of reality and your place within it to the test, and make it so.
Typical method might be to start by drawing pictures of comets, making songs about them, tweeting pictures of them, making memes, chants, whatever. carving them out of plastic. These are the SAME principles as memetic warfare, except instead of trying to influence a nebulous 'public opinion' you are stripping it down and working on the fundamentals.
Im basically challenging you to become an actual mage.

you misunderstand the nature of reality. i told you what i did. you then made up a story about what that means _to you_ and then got shitty about it. But, i hear your challenge, and will meet it. Sorry for any unpleasantness.
Another story you could have used was that since i was in tune with the universe, i moved my arms at the same time as a shooting star decided to enter the atmosphere and a star at that point was occluded, and it was all a massive co-incidence. OR you could say that i'm delusional, or you could come up with a tale about flying space monkeys. It all depends on what models you accept. I see that you are currently operating within a 'immutable laws of physics and invariant space-time matrix'

i was speaking literally.

This is the thing he wrote on The CTMU megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf

Force is equal to mass times acceleration

Idiot = ΙΔΙΩΤΕΥΩΝ ΙΔΙΩΤΗΣ
"PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL"

The mentally handicapped person that only leads a private life and only has private interests. This individual is the opposite of the leader, of the king, of the judge, of the politician. More accurately, he is the person that is not involved in politics. To further drive this point, I will repeat it. This individual, in HELLAS, was considered MENTALLY HANDICAPPED.

The more that I get to know my own language and the more I get to know Modern English, the more I hate this nonsensical dumpsterfire of a language. I hate the fact that I have to speak it to communicate with my BROTHERS even more than I hate the language.

When Holla Forumsanon realises what HELLAS and HELLENES are, when Holla Forumsanon wakes up to the fact that he is a HELLENE because he sees the Light of Creation, then actions and words will accelerate at an incomprehensible rate. Take a minute to internalize this. HELLENE IS A TERM, THE NAME OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONES. HELLAS = THE NATION OF HELLENIC HUMANS. THE BIRTHPLACE OF "indo-europeans" is the geographical area now called "Greece". The entire Earth has once been the extend of this nation of HELLENES. Today, many have been given the paper identification, but they have no right to claim this name. Many others can claim this name, but don't have the paper identification, which at the moment is an ILLEGAL document, just like the government of the birthplace of enlightened humanity is ILLEGAL. The "proto-indoeuropean language" is nothing more than the HELLENIC LANGUAGE. ALL THE ENGLIGHTENED SPOKE IT(and still speak its off-shoots.) No matter his tribe, Holla Forumsanon has the knowledge encoded in his BLOOD. He is a CREATOR. He is not a kike, he does not destroy. He has the gene(ΓΕΝΟΣ, ΓΟΝΟΣ, ΓΕΝΕΣΙΣ) of the Sky Father. Ju Piter (Ϊoύ-Πατήρ). In Hellenic, the process of governing nation is called ΔΙΑΠΟΛΙΤΕΥΣΙΣ. Dia Politeusis(Dias Pater Government). Zeu's Government. THE SKY FATHER GOVERNS THE NATION.

Holla ForumsANON HAS THE GENE OF THE SKY FATHER AND IS MEANT TO SHED HIS ANONIMITY TO RULE THE NATION. HE IS THE PROMISED KING.
He must and he will claim his rightful throne. But first, he must claim his RIGHTFUL NAME. Holla Forumsanon is a HELLENE.

Pic related never should have happened. Greek Hellenes should have raised the swastika in Athens, not German Hellenes.

Now wrap your heads around the fact that NOTHING that I've posted is off-topic and what that means, for this place.

So are you a Greek, or are you a Briton? Or are you the retarded larping faggot your father is ashamed he sired?

Read my post carefully. He who has the gene of the Sky Father, he who is the NATIVE INHABITANT of the Bright Rock of Creation, is a HELLENE. I claim my name. I am Greek and I am a Hellene. What are you?

Racially speaking you're probably a Turk. Sage because I finally got around to the second video and… vid related.

I watched this guy's documentary, he was wrong about a lot of his predictions like running out of oil and the world ending before his documentary was released. I reckon he's a fraud, just like a lot of the people who think they're super intelligent and smart :^) because they have a high IQ. I bet a lot of the marxist drones have a supposed high IQ too, doesn't count for shit when they're actively destroying society.

Sorry for samefagging. Sage is multifunctional. My mistake, this was probably just banter and I'm sperging out. But my words are true. Aryans are Hellenes.

Aryans = The exemplary specimen of the Hellenes. Aryan = Aristos = Martian = Warlike

152 and abject failure here. You’re definitely right about the crippling neuroses from alienation.

You really seem to dislike this guy Shlomo. archive.fo/hHi0w

Wew what a shitshow this thread turned out to be.

You can. You just can't. That's why you say that.

I scored 164 on an IQ test as a child, but I'm a failure at life. Earning an Associates at age 27, making minimum wage, no real skills. But people always say how "smart" I am.
I just read a lot and try to avoid bad decisions, like drugs and debt. I guess that passes for "smart" these days.

Will my voice fall on deaf ears? How many anons have read at least Herodotus? The facts of the matter, will only hurt the kikes, not yourselves, anons, regardless of what you may find about yourself. You have the ability to decipher language and meaning that is lost to the 99.9%. I will try to help you along the way, as I learn more and become more apt with this deciphering. But I am but a lone man. I expect the bright to follow and shoot past miles ahead of me, but all I can do for now is give a little nudge.

LEL idiot

teaching children from the bibble does it. kikestian children are far far more gullible than Atheist Masterrace children.

Of courshe

Non-sequitur.
Far far more likely punitive parental style and/or poor initial peer relations would do this than being told they're smart.

Don't make your kids ignorant, shameful, depraved, sick. Make your kids virtuous, excellent, aryan.*

Atheism is just another kikery.

Sure thing bud.

High IQ is not a guarantee of success on an individual level, but it's a crucial statistic on a societal level determining whether the population can maintain a high level of civilization, that's all. It doesn't measure things like work ethic or creativity either but it's one of the building blocks.

:^)

Yeah no.

Same here. Nowadays I don't want to be rich, I just want to be happy.

Wait until the kikes start saying that IQ tests show a steady decline of white intelligence, to the point you eventually will be stripped of your rights because all whites are officially retarded.
Then you will tell me of how much a piece of paper judged by an (((expert))) is worth. Consider accomplishments, not school evaluations.

He's well-read and tells a good story, but what has he created?

Massive butthurt, apparently. But he seems fake.

Except all those Old Testament books are translations of Jewish and Sumerian books. But you Christians like to pretend Jesus came up with everything and there were no successful societies before then. Keep letting your preacher pump those lies about your Judean Rebel making a bid for the Roman Empire. Capable intelligent people don’t need to be mind controlled into not being pieces of shit. Your idea that you need muh Jesus to keep you from being retarded is you projecting your weakness onto everyone else.

Are you a bot? I'm not christian. I want to murder all kikes for subjecting the entire continent to this dark and miserable semitic religion. But atheists are actually WORSE than christians. At least christianity has hints of truth, archetypes, elements taken from OUR tradition. It has some encoded knowledge. Jesus probably wasn't even jewish. It has at some rare times been a force for good at the hands of Europeans. But atheism is just willful ignorance and nothing more.

So no actual proof, then. Thanks for confirming.

Isn't he that paul blart/mall cop guy the jews are pushing to be president?

Reported for intl.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to post on Holla Forums. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Holla Forumss nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Holla Forums truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Holla Forums's existential catchphrase “gas the jews, race war now,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as kek's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a swastika tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

> he has no (((credentials))) whatsoever
All the better for him.

Which is a shame, considering it'll solve their contextual issues and "black box" problem while paving the way for AGI rather quickly once they do figure it out. Reinforcement learning is already a promising method to simulate it through a hierarchical reward system guided by its own neural network.

Kek

This.

mensa is an autist circle jerk

“Multiple intelligences” is a jewish creation to “explain” why niggers (et. al.) are shit at everything human beings can do. Yes, “every time”; I know.
educationnext.org/reframing-the-mind/

Every White person that can speak Greek, think like a Hellen and embrace the his moral duty to pursuit Aristia is a Greek.

t. gyro

Can confirm, I'm going to resign 2018.

Well, it was a very good argument of why IQ have no correlation with real intelligence. Also a decent argument about how r9k and kikes are the master race I guess. All in all 10/10 most Jewish thing I've seen in a while.

To be fair, there are different forms of intelligence. You get to see that a lot at university - particularly in relation to students in STEM majors. You can have someone with the level of brilliance required to fully grasp higher-level mathematics, but completely incapable of wrapping their minds around how absolutely pointless and ambition-free their career plans are. If you are willing to consider the r-brain, there's also the kinesthetic aspect, where you have people that were seemingly born with a stunted ability to walk in a straight line and it almost got me killed on a diving board once.

I have no idea if the man is as high IQ as he claims. I have no idea where I am, nor do I have any interest in getting tested. What I do know is that while I can't do calculus without referencing a textbook, I can trick people as well as any jew and immediately spot any attempts at being manipulated. Call it a natural instinct and resistance to propaganda - and unfortunately, it's a talent that IQ alone seems only tangentially related to.

tbh I don't understand STEM majors; how can these people be so absolutely brilliant in the one area I've struggled in, but be completely incapable of reading comprehension or identifying when they're being strung along?

In any case, the main intent behind IQ is to test g, the general intelligence. In effect, if you were to sum up the wide variety of different factors that make up "true" intelligence (discarding emotional or kinesthetic areas), then IQ is the thing that best correlates. It's imperfect, of course, but it usually does the trick. It's also a good gauge for determining the likelihood of success, but it is again infallible, as you can have high IQ people that are completely unsuccessful. In the end, there's a certain "genius" needed - a brilliant idea, combined with the drive to complete it - that is truly needed, and unfortunately, that is far rarer than high IQ alone.

Tape measures are just a measuring tool really

You'll likely never die of prostate cancer then.
Fairly certain that you'll die of aids though.

Rejecting religious lies doesn’t make it one “worse than Christians.” Come to me with facts and reason, or don’t come at all. If you are trying to get me to do something or behave a certain way, and you have no rational for it beyond religious authority, you don’t have a leg to stand on. Yes, there are plenty of things that are of value in ancient texts of the Bible, but that doesn’t validate supernatural clams or political lies. Being moral comes from understanding which course led of actions will produce good results, and hi h bad, and ignoring your instincts when you know they will lead you to failure. That doesn’t take theos, unless your definition of theos a s what I just said, having guidenace above your instincts. If you are a stupid nigger that can’t control yourself then having a psychological control mechanism shoved into your subconscious may be the only thing you can do, but it will still not produce a good person, only a moderately controlled one. I don’t need that, maybe you do. I’ll be the one to determine my course, through knowledge, not by being a controlled stooge. You f you can’t logically examine what you are being told, then you are going to wind up manipulated just like the Catholics listened to Pope Nigger Lover.

Too weak mined for discourse I see. Yes, if you are saying you can’t be good without fooling some religion, then that is not a straw man.

Absolutely. I can't really grasp STEM subjects at all, my main aptitude is in language. At uni I would help really brilliant STEM students whose skills I could only admire but who could barely sting a basic sentence in English together (I'm not in an English speaking country at all). Apologists who can't admit that people are not equal are just trying to use this to prove that nogs are just the same as us but we held them towards oppressive Eurocentric standards.

Please excuse any typos

I usually fly to China and shout "YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FRENCH YOU FUCKING CHINK CUNTS" at people in isolated villages.

Reported for intl.

Filtered for being straight up retarded

Reported for intl.

I thought they had already gotten that one down. Weren't we supposed to get all excited about tech not needing batteries anymore in the near future?

Basically he's the Jonah Falcon of the mind: no proof.

Why do all of these "high IQ" fags talk superfluous? Shouldn't they know if they're so goddamn smart that they should speak using little as possible yet still getting your point across in order to connect to the most average person?

Also, shouldn't they say something, you know, actually smart? Not just "I'm very smart."

Why would a man promoting eugenics appeal to the lowest common denominator? He obviously doesn't give a fuck what they think; It's better that they don't understand him.

There aren't over 10 million, there are 'up to' 10 million.

bullshit, why wouldn't it? Brain size x brain density = intelligence. Men have larger and more dense brains than women and don't have our logic inhibited by estrogen and its associated neurotic mania. Whites have larger and probably more dense brains that niggers. etc.

Guinness Book of World Records proved Falcon, he's just not a total degenerate that flaunts it. Supposedly he's lonely as hell because he wants a woman that likes him for who he is, and his penis is an obstacle to that.

You're no better than plebbit. It is so painfully obvious that you're seeking approval from anonymous people online. So not only are you insecure, you are also more than likely stupid.

I have an IQ of 95. I understand I'm below average for europeans, but among other races I am above average. That isn't what matters though. Industriousness does. Even though I have a "two digit IQ" I make 3 figures.

The world doesn't need genusies. We have 7 billion people on the planet. There are plenty of geniuses, we need people who value their work, family, and culture.

What good are you with a 150 IQ if you have depression?

We truly are the best race to have such people.

Just a random appeal to eugenics means nothing. Kikes are big on eugenics too. What makes or breaks it is what you're working towards. And you can easily tell that this mouth-breather isn't concerned with anything important with his "everyone is magical" plebbitor philosophy.

Actually it's pretty obvious he's pro-eugenics for the exact same reason r9k is:

Man with the highest iq in the world tells us that iq doesn't have much to do with intelligence. He defines the latter as the capability of understanding the world we live in.

Might I add, perhaps because of experience and trial and error. You can read all the books you want about tree felling. Until you cut at least fifty, you have no true idea which way it will fall. Perhaps intelligence is confidence in the predictions we make which come to be, because of our understanding of the nature of reality

To get to side with you or to persuade them. Getting common folk to agree with you is another battle turbo-autists don't understand. And I don't mean appealing to retards or people who won't understand in general, but the status quo average thought process.

kek

Great post.
What's the point in being smart if you can't convey yourself well to other people or be a hard worker and all around decent human being?

Intelligence is a complex blend of many things. Capacity for learning, introspection, intellectual honesty, wisdom, experience, creativity, intuition, people reading skills, manipulative ability, strategical prowess and so on and so on. Somewhere, not unimportant by all means, but somewhat far down on the list is pattern recognition. That's the one thing IQ measures.

It's also the one thing other races can somewhat compete with whites on, with kikes being a tad bit better. Go figure.

Not always. Being smart is always to do with darwinian struggle. To get ahead for yourself, your group and your descendents. Now it is that most of the smart and dumb alike are nihilist and they thus think intelligence through individuality, compartmentalizing it to mean just a mental trait.

The truth is that smart people communicate with other smart people tabuu ideas by using language that dumb people are not able to understand. It's helping us racist to dog whistle to other racist infront of normies and thus helps us to identify each other.

That's not really what I'm talking about. What I mean is using "big language" unnecessarily, only for the purpose of using big language, almost as if they're trying to prove they're "le smart" without actually proving it.

You realize that many "depressed" people would not be depressed if they could just hang every kike that has ever besmirched our kind, yes?

Even Darwin said it isn't the strongest or most intelligent animal that survives, but whichever is most adaptable to change.

In other words.
The thing that makes high IQ people depressed is knowing and thinking about too many risks, resulting in the situation of "men in black robes wielding hammers" and "sitting in a cell for a while" being immediately more grievous risks than slowly being replaced by shitskins and kiked by kikes.

You really would rather want to have the IQ points if this weren't an issue.
In a sensible world where traitors and enemies could be punished as they should be.
We would simply return to an age of great invention and progress.

That is exactly the right attitude.

He's also severely unmotivated and gave up on college after one bad experience that was mostly theory, so seems about right.

Pretty much this. Guys with high iqs get shit on and outcast while the mediocre guy with great social skills who you'd "love to have a beer with" tends to always get ahead. Theyve done studies and found that in even as high an office as being president, likeability trumps, no pun intended, qualifications.

That is circumstantial..

May be depressed because they never had a father figure, or that their dog died. Not every answer is about (((them))). If you have the IQ of a genius but a fragile mind that is crippled with depression… you have great potential but it will never be utilized. Thats why I said industriousness is the only thing that matters. You must have the drive to do great things, the IQ just helps.

There were only 1 billion people on the planet when Tesla was born. We now have 7 Billion. And I do realize you're just going to say they're all african, but even though our population is in decline there is still the greatest amount of people on this planet with european ancestry than there ever has been.

People who are dumb are easily replaced with machines. Intelligence is what matters.

If anyone brags about their IQ, subtract at least 30 points for their actual IQ.

Fucking retard.
Every single intelligent person is depressed out of his fucking mind. It’s because of what we fucking know about the world. You’re too stupid to effect change, and your “industriousness” is used in exactly the way that kikes want it used.

>Not every answer is about (((them)))
Wrong. It starts at the fractional reserve banking scam, the very foundation of living in our clown world.
The scam that creates more debt than "money" and drains people infinitely because the chain of debt that needs to be paid back starts at the "money" itself.
The worker needs to work to pay the landlord and the services and the groceries, etc.
Because they all have to pay their own debtors.
Who can't just say "nah it's cool" because those have their own debtors as well.

This chain goes down to the country level where the country itself is in debt to the bank because everything is a loan.

With that in mind.
Would you feel at ease if you got laid off tomorrow and had no more income forever?

Would this leave you completely unfazed?

Or would you not like that situation at all because now the wolves are coming from every corner and you have to find some way to make ends meet.

Would this depress you?
Would this stress you?
Would this make you feel uneasy?

When you are literally forced to go along or get torn apart, so to speak.

This is a kike invention, usury, and the first link in the chain of evil that ensnares and binds us all.

Dying dogs and rainy days don't even come close to it.
99.999999999% things done by people is related to making ends meet or trying to unwind from the grind.

The root of all evils is a jewish invention.

I have a 230 IQ.

Is it though? I have four kids. Does this upset you because I have a 95 IQ? Our are you happy I had kids because I am white? Or that I raise them correctly without governmental aid?

You're very smart. Say it enough times and we will all believe you.

EVERY. SINGLE. BAD. THING. IN. THE. WORLD. IS. TRACED. TO. JEWS.
Because he died in a jewish war. Or got kiked out of his own house, children, and half his income by a feminist wife educated by jews under a jewish legal system.
All intelligent people are depressed. Depression does not inherently imply nonutilization. Drive without IQ = useful idiot for jews.

Yes, and you’re too stupid to see HOW it’s being used.
All of whom will fall to judaism.
It upsets me that more stupid people are being created in the world. It upsets me that you’re stupid in the first place.
Holy fucking christ, kill yourself.

this is an english speaking board. please take your hebrew words somewhere else

To illustrate:
Conmen do it because they want "money" because it saves them from the wolves and enables him to buy luxuries to 'float away' from the drain.
Golddiggers do it because they want "money" because it saves them from the wolves and enables him to buy luxuries to 'float away' from the drain.
Grumpy workers do it because they have to have "money" because it saves them from the wolves and enables him to buy luxuries to 'float away' from the drain.
Planned obsolence and throwaway items do it because the factory owners want "money" because it saves them from the wolves and enables him to buy luxuries to 'float away' from the drain.
Children crying near the cashier grab stand in the grocery store do it because they have to have "money" because the candy looks delicious and they want it because it makes their lives better than not having candy. (or so they think, anyway)

We could, theoretically, play this game all day.
If I or anyone else really wanted to they would be able to make a connection of "something that sucks" to "money", which, again, in the form we are using it, is a kike scam.

EVERYTHING BAD IN THIS WORLD IS BASED ON KIKES AND THEIR FANCIES

If head size correlates with intelligence then why aren't people with big heads smarter than other people?

sounds like you're raising zogbots tbh. won't shed any tears when an IED takes your little nigger brood out.

>Are you trying to school me on (((them)))?
I have taken the time to look through this. I don't need your lesson about jews on a natsoc board. I get it. You're happy to talk about kikes because this isn't reddit.

But IQ is only useful up to a point.

(Checked)
But, no, you really do not get it.

You will just have the believe me that your assumptions are false. 95 IQ is still functional… I do not have drool coming out of my mouth.

Get out.

demonstrate your intelligence to teach a complex subject to a laymen. I'll wait for this new enlightenment of knowledge

Not a particularly smart person myself but how the fuck did you find this board?

You're just a retard user. I scored the same, retired at 40. Next time take a legit test, not an online one.

Most people here are probably in the same boat. It's hard to watch people around you say the media lies about literally everything, then in the next breath wholeheartedly believe muh 6 gorrilian.

There seem to be sweet spots. If you've ever met mensa members they are almost always total failures at simple things like talking to women, keeping fit and fashion despite their 130-140 IQ, I'm guessing most nerds and neets are in this range. The 110-120 range people tend to do better as well as the 150+ people.

Seems like people in that mensa range are smart enough to be outcasts, but not smart enough to overcome being an outcast. I've also noticed that 120-130 IQ people tend to be desperate to prove how intelligent they are, going for PhDs and awards to prop up their ego, since they aren't actually smart enough to come up with really groundbreaking ideas.>>11085232

this goes for you too. I understand how (((they))) have the fed, fucked napoleon, ww1/2 etc… I know. Sounds like you just learned about it though

http:// books.google co.uk/books?id=g2N2AAAAMAAJ&lpg=PA105&ots=LEDwqJmLE1&pg=PA105&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

http:// i.imgur com/UHKYt.jpg

http:// www velesova-sloboda org/antrop/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.html

http:// www.amazon com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
http:// psychology.uwo ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf
http:// deepblue.lib.umich edu/bitstream/2027.42/49594/1/1000050402_ftp.pdf
tiny (you) rl.com/cqu4yj5

http:// www.isironline org/meeting/pdfs/old/program2005.pdf

http:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/11818967
http:// www.imaginggenetics org/PDFs/Thompson_Nature_Neuro2001_genetics.pdf

wew lad. you may have a lower IQ than me!

You are, truly, just as dumb as you’ve said you are.

Give us a subject and we’ll be happy to oblige.

Phrenology is just a skull measuring tool, really

researchgate.net/publication/227939661_Brain_size_and_intelligence_in_man

Yes.
But is it functional enough to realize the actual problems in the world or is it functional enough to just think about yourself?
Your initial post was "what's high IQ worth if you're depressed".

One of the most retarded statements I can think of.

Ok, why interest, which is a part of fractional reserve banking is awful.

We live in a fictional country now.
There's 1000 dollars in total.

You're the only person, aside from me, living in that fictional country, and I run the bank that supplies the country with money.
We have imports, though.

You don't have a house, a house costs 1000 dollars.

I loan you those 1000 dollars so you can build the house, but you need to pay me back 1500 dollars because of 50% interest.

If you fail to pay me back then I get the house you built with real effort and real resources like stone.

Do you think this is a good system?

I don't know. I do agree with you about the mensa type. When I was young and bluepilled I tried that scene for a while. Even as a complete bluepill I became utterly disgusted with the borderline retarded people that are the norm there.

I've only met one verified 150+ IQ person in my life, though. He was a king of autists that only concerned himself with ships. He did know everything there was to ever know about ships, I'll give him that, but he wasn't really someone who could survive without government handouts.

I guess my take-away from it all is that high IQ and intelligence are two very separate things. But then again, I've mostly got experience with the mensa type (who are basically plebbitors with even more smugness.)

Tell me something I do not already know about the jews. USSR? Bolshevik revolution? Owning USA/UK?

Please, I would love you to go into deep detail.. Tell me what I do not already know.

Hang on, I'll turn on my mind reading device.

Nah, I'm saying its untapped potential
No, I know about banking, compound interest, debt ceiling…etc. Not new information

Okay, I turned it on.
Huh, it's isn't even written in cursive.
Are you a nigger, or something?

Anyway, here's something you didn't know about jews.

You’re proving every stereotype of retards there is. I feel extremely bad for your children (‘s existence).

hey now, he said he KNEW I didn't know much about ((())). So I'm waiting for this bombshell of knowledge to hit me

so rude! SO rude! You told me you knew more about jews than I did…

I never said that, I guess you were able to read my mind..

Only this kiked society would allow its geniuses potential to be absolutely wasted.

No, you don't.
Because if you did, and you claimed that not everything is related to (((them))) despite knowing, then you're just wasting everyones time and being contrarian for no other purpose than sliding other threads.

Nigger, are you not only a non cursive reading, low IQ nigger, or are you also blind?
We have ID's you know.

This "he" is your own damn post, you blithering retard.
Time to report you.

hes a fraud

Reported. You’re obviously being disingenuous.

nah, this is common with interbred races.

>Because if you did, and you claimed that not everything is related to (((them)))
because a kike didn't run over your dog. Don't you get it? jews do fucked up things and run the world, but the things close to you have the biggest impact on your mental health.
I was linking him the same post instead of typing it twice?
oyvey dont gas me!

I don't think he has a 200 IQ. Following his train of thought, he seems very clear and coherent. This alone shows that he's above average; however, he doesn't really say anything profound, nor has he actually proven any "intellectual superiority." My guess is that he is a mix of high IQ with certain personality traits that exemplify analytical thinking. The fact he doesn't know how to just shut up and take your tests despite being older really highlights that possibility. Hitler actually did something similar where he just stopped caring about school, despite getting good grades, mostly to spite his father. But there's an obvious difference between a 20 year old and a 13 year old, and this guy should have been able to perform a basic cost/benefit ratio. Although he doesn't seem to have any form of personal bias in what he says. I bet he's the type of guy who you could actually sit down and talk with, and if you're right about an issue, he will change his mind to whatever you were right about. That's a very rare trait. This guy could easily become a NatSoc.

Are we being invaded
what the fuck is happening in this thread
this feels liek a 4cuck shill thread

I mean how am I suppose to take you serious when you claim to be some intellectual power house, yet you cannot tell me anything that I said was WRONG. You simply want to fight with me because I said my IQ is 95.

I'm the only honest one here.

Also, if Guinness removed the listing from the world records book because of this guy, chances are its because he replaced something like pic related.

What a surprise

Just some nigger larping as a low IQ white person.
Thinking it's high roller troll time when he asks for "something new" because in his mind it seems like the perfect trap.
Good for a laugh/diversion but it's time to put the tard to sleep now.

I know. I fucked the thread up.

I tried to tell muh IQ fags their IQ isn't as important as they thought. My bad

Hey man, that guy said he knew more. I wanted some elaborate knowledge about jews. He offered be tay-sachs disease and autoimmune disorders being linked to inbreds.

This has been known for years

It's called plebbitor syndrome. Closely related to aspergers and professorates.

Trump is 156. Bill Gates is at 160.

We had 4 in my high school class score 160+ all went on to be successful and, while one is a nerd who still plays D&D, none are crippled like your friend.

I suspect most who join mensa are below 140 and in that range where they wish they were smarter than they really are. They also tend to score higher than they might naturally because all I met love to do puzzles and practice tests which likely inflate their scores.

Whats wrong with working at a beer hall, work isnt something to be ashamed of user.

Mensa is a den of bullshit, yeah.
But anyone who would rather have a low IQ than a higher one should just step into the mobile gas chambers on his own volition.
Like that faggot who got served a list of genetic diseases, saw Tay Sachs and sold it as if that means he knew about everything else, in detail.

I said verified. I don't take kike media factoids as some sort of truth. If that was the case Einstein would be some sort of genius.

That's cool. I fully agree my sample size of one isn't much to build a foundation on.

Possibly. From what I remember most of them were actually, really dumb. I think the old type from when there were still language based logic puzzles included in the tests were a bit better.

Also IQ is correlated with different variables (spatial, math, linguistics)

If you want to know something interesting about ((())) its that they have a very high linguistic IQ but low spatial IQ. Ever wonder why jews do not value art? Or their (((modern))) art looks like they painted it with a paintbrush in their asshole with period blood? (((They))) literally cannot interpret the world the same as others. However, they make excellent politicians and (((newswriters))).

Typically, European IQ is very high spatially

140 here, i bet that ten makes it so much wrse

>((())) its that they have a very high linguistic IQ but low spatial IQ. Ever wonder why jews do not value art? Or their (((modern)))
well that formatting got fucked up

we have hooktube now

that infograph has been floating around for years. I do know everything on it and more. Auto-immune diseases are riddled in jews/interbred people

doubtful after I read this publication

but where we compare the ability to reason with others, I'm sort of lost. he isn't entirely a con, he seems to reason better than average, but what does he do with it? he works physics into perception or perception and reality as the problem itself.

too bad that isn't falsifiable.

To pad your hubris.

When you realize you've been part of the largest think tank experiment in history

that kikess on the right is the foulest thing I've seen all month

IQ is certainly a prerequisite to engaging in higher level activities but it does not guarantee a person anything. If the average person woke up tomorrow and found themselves to be 7' tall, that doesn't mean they would be a great basketball player unless they put in the effort to develop the necessary skill set. Talent and intelligence needs to be refined over time by instructors who know how to mold talent.

I would argue that multivariable calculus doesn't require much higher than an average IQ. There are less than 10 or so techniques that you need to learn in order to solve all but the hardest equations. The fact that this guy was making excuses for why he failed out of *single* variable calculus exposes him big time.

That said, we lack great instruction in the western world and I imagine much of our best talent is wasted by public schools and low level teachers. When you look at the top minds of the past (Newton, Aristotle, Da Vinci, Mozart, Thomas Jefferson, etc) they were taught via 1v1 instruction with a lot of practice. The best prep schools still use small class sizes with significant levels of individual instruction. Piling kids 40+ deep in public schools is a Prussian/Cultural Marxist tactic designed to produce conformity not excellence.

wisdompills.com/2014/05/28/the-famous-social-experiment-5-monkeys-a-ladder/

Criminally underrated post. pls no bully.

depends if you want to manipulate the fucktards or actually talk to people on the level.
that's why Holla Forums, we can talk superfluous and know that at least some people will get it.

like this retard. He's talking his own level of language, looking for connection with other retards who have seen through religion (something most 7 years olds can do) but has not yet found the reason for it, and so cannot separate out the beauty of faith from some weird requirement for it to be based in physical reality. Child -> indoctrination -> atheism (reaction) -> agnosticism -> analysis -> personal faith (construction)

but where is the measuring tool to measure the dimensions of mind?

Isn't the cutoff point for (measurable) IQ at 180 or so? 200 is 7 standard deviations from the average, that's 1 guy for every 9 billion Whites (with an average of 105, for an average of 100 it's 1 for every 80 billion). Even if the guy is that smart there's no way to measure it since you'd need other geniuses to compare against.

One major problem is they put Dexter and Tyrone in the same class. Even if the teacher is good he's required to teach at Tyrone's level, otherwise he'll fail most of the class (and all niggers) and be in trouble with his boss. Ideally kids would be split by aptitude, so all the smart kids go to one place and all retards to another. This would actually worsen the results of the retards since they'll have no good peers (which is proven to have an effect, I don't have the citation and don't remember how large) but it's either that or sacrificing smart kids for their benefit.>>11086222

Einstein had a below 100 IQ.

Lol I thought the exact same thing.
Also why is this thread without a stupid fucking IQ test? Anyone know one that is decent?

Im smarter than your average man but I dedicate that mostly to helping them not my advantage.

So by boomer standards I'm pretty dumb. Been told so many times. Only when war arrives and my tribes are ready, they will be forced to reconsider

I agree and disagree with you. This guy is definitely not an idiot. He does have the problem that no one is capable of escaping though - not understanding where his knowledge ends and opinions begin.

And working at a bar doesn't mean you are stupid. He could be lazy. He could prefer the lifestyle he chose. Not everyone who is smart is full of ambitions.

I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest though if his record breaking IQ score was a fluke, though.

I've always had a rather high IQ (iamverysmart and all that I get it yayaya) and there is just something about his body language and the look in his eyes that I feel I can definitely relate with/feel like I intuitively understand him more than other people. I'm certainly no 165+IQ genious though, at least I don't think.

I'm
Lazy
As
Fuck

I agree with his position on Academia, but he is thoroughly wrong in trying to present it as an excuse for not making a decent living.

He essentially says "its hard" to switch careers. And yeah, to a certain extent it is, but its also easy. It takes a lot of effort and caring, but if you try you will likely succeed.

I am a System Software Engineer without a college degree.

Everyone whose White is bright and gifted. This should be something you know in every fiber of your being. Not something a jew test tells you. Tune out these shows, it's all jew nonsense. Be with family, build something, stay in shape, enjoy nature. Live a good and healthy life.

I think my intelligence is better spent on preparing and helping Europe's people for the upcoming war insted of ammasing wealth I won't be able to enjoy anyways.
Wealth was never my primary concern. I look at money just as paper to trade.

Make no mistake war is coming.
And from my expectations it is coming soon.

the word "instead" is horrible and does not belong in this sentence. Good luck making change without power.

I thought for.a second about ut honestly. It's pretty late.

Regarding good luck…
Thanks,

Knowledge>wealth

>Holla Forums thinks Langan is unintelligent because he has a job that seemingly makes him happy instead of a job that (((society))) told Holla Forums they had to respect because only smart people have that job.
Shouldn't Holla Forums know George Lincoln Rockwell enough to know that fanaticism is just as important as any other attribute when achieving greatness in any field?
It's possible to positively influence a lot of people's lives as a super-smart bartender. It's like being a psychologist.

Knowledge and wealth are not in opposition to eachother. People who are wealthy without knowledge do not stay wealthy long.

I think you'd be better of thinking "knowledge THEN wealth" instead of "knowledge instead of wealth" if you catch my drift.

It's a bunch of envious lads attempting to find some objective flaw in living a life they personally wouldn't because they wish they were as intelligent as him. Probably envious lads from Cuckchan at that.

No one is too smart to have flaws. Holla Forums is not one person. Its a bit disingenuous to call people envious of someone you say that they would not want to be like, is it not?

What I meant was more in line of power of information and power of knowledge is stronger than any wealth put and spent against it

This whole thread is an example of how stupid this place has become.

Yep, einstein was a pop-scientist that stole Hasenöhrl's E=mc2 formula a year after it was published. He was propped up by the (((establishment))) just like sigmud freud was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Hasenöhrl#Hasenöhrl_and_Einstein

This has probably been said already, but this guy doesn't know shit about fuck.

Yeah, right, things just happen to you when you have a 200 IQ. No agency whatsoever. If this fat fuck (if he's so smart why can't he control himself?) is really a genius, why is he breaking up bar fights for a living? He's also bluepilled on overpopulation, climate science, and surely a bunch of other stuff.

300 IQ here. Not impressed.

Did you use open MIT to become a software engineer?

You obviously didn't watch the video. He says he would do something else if he could. Confirmed for sub-80 IQ. KYS

Fucking morons

As a super-smart dude I can relate to this Langan guy. I prefer to be more of a common man myself than try to make history. I studied biochem but after school I could never get over that if I wanted to really do something that could help a lot of people I would have to work for big pharma and that the fruit of my labor would be used to drain people financially more than it would ever be used to help people.
Enlightenment doesn't come from how many zeroes are in your bank account.

He won a quarter of a million dollars on a show called 1 vs 100, where he takes on an entire mob competing with trivia questions. I doubt hes bouncing anymore.

That is not as much money as you think it is

It is when you have over 200IQ and can easily use it to make more.. which is obviously what I was implying. Only a retard would think you would just live off the money.

I agree, same reason I haven't followed through with my dream of becoming an Astronaut previously because Obama defunded NASA. Why should I contribute to a system I want to destroy? I'm learning Cyber Security instead so I can at least find a company I like and work for them instead.

If I were him I would market myself as the smartest man in the world and offer my services to people for an extremely large amount of money, CEOs, fortune 500. Read a few books on advanced economics and business systems etc.. should be a breeze.

Jesus I need to be on that show. He had to guess on both questions there were easy and quit on a stupid easy question. I have never seen a statistic in my life and I am 100% positive Showgirls is the highest grossing NC-17 movie ever.

Give me $250k right now and I will open a successful niche small business with potential to expand. Having the idea isn't difficult, it's acquiring the capital.

Exactly, most people just lack the simple things they need to save anything more than a few thousand dollars. Maybe its just motivation, you can be extremely smart but be disposed to live like Diogenes.

I can see a guy with 200 IQ breaking up bar fights for a living. I can't into seeing them being so fucking dumb to adopt basic lefty academia brainwashing.

Here is your honorary vagina card, "sir".

Not shocking to learn Einstein was a thief but I learn something new every day.

To add to this, academic (((theft))) is very common in Universities and research institutions. I heard from friends that if you end up researching in NIH or Duke your friendly (((mentor))) will gladly do some rudimentary work and put their name on the top of the paper. That's where all the (((Nobel Prize))) winning scientists come from.

Jewish conditioning is designed to control the way people think and create a grand narrative, you can tell hes bullshitting when he thinks he isnt superior to anyone else. He says that people who are more able to solve problems have a natural responsibility to solve those problems, and have more responsibility than other people who arent able to solve them or answer questions etc… but then denies that makes people superior, if they are able to solve problems and answer questions others arent. He says he has an extremely large head, and points out partial relation between bigger heads and higher intellect.. going from bugs to cats to humans etc..
He even opens the entire thing by saying that everything is binary, 1 or 0.. yes or no.. but then refuses to label something that is just simply factually superior - as superior. I think its obvious hes just lying, because as he said people hate being told this guy is better than you, it bothers them, they want to hurt people who are better. He explains his history with his stepfather, who tortured him for being more intelligent and having it pointed out. Either the physical abuse has prevented him from accepting a reality, or hes just outright lying for the benefit of humanity in his eyes. Obviously all people arent equal, as he says in the third video, talking about everyone being just a human etc. He knows people like him will need to lead the 70 IQs of the world. He said 130 IQ was down in the toilet, talking about Darwin.

Corvid birds. Checkmate, big head.

There is also social IQ, EQ. He doesn't have an equivalent of 200 in EQ. His EQ, as a matter of fact, is probably something like 120. t. EQ 9001

It seems to me in modern corporate America it's more about who you know than what you know. Most people get their first jobs in the system based on their networking in college and not their actual ability to perform.
We were programmed on the fallacy that if you work hard you can accomplish anything. In reality success is as much about luck, or fate, as it is hard work.
Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin when he accidentally spilled his orange juice in a petri dish, left for vacation, and came back to find bacteria didn't grow near orange juice mold. One of the most important discoveries of the 20th century was because he was sloppy.

He said there wasnt a direct correlation between head size and intelligence, but obviously there is at least some connection. Im pretty sure Ive heard a nigger suggest that if brain weight was tied to intelligence, whales would be traveling in space by now. Obviously brain weight is tied to intellectual potential, and head size is going to have some connection to brain weight.

Bullshit, everyone knows bigger is better ipso facto big head contains more smartness than a lesser head.

t. whale with over 9000 IQ writing this on a computer built from seaweeds and krill.

Then why are hamsters (0.1cc) smarter than niggers (1100cc)?

itt:

IQ matters most when a group is involved, as it allows the group to work cohesively for a common goal. There are mean IQ thresholds in society for various civilizational markers, i.e. agriculture. (78 in hospitable climates and 87-88 in inhospitable climates.) There are always people who are beyond and below the mean IQ, however they don't really affect the population on a mass scale because they often don't make contributions that are life changing.

Its supposed to be with hard work you can accomplish anything, and it was for a long time.. it would be under National Socialism, but this society is set up to stop white men from being anything… and niggers get 230 extra points on their SAT compared to whites when considered for ivy league acceptance etc. So obviously were being weighted down by Jews mechanisms they have created.

the fuck kind of kike history books you been reading?

t. untermensch

kike forbid people define for themselves their self-worth, and not (((movies))) and homo culture.

Or nearly anything, I should say. Some people are born for the top, every white man can be great, but not everyone can be the Fuhrer.

Corvids and psittacids have legacy brain structures which are more efficient by mass but don't scale up well.

Encephalization Quotient, the ratio of actual brain mass to the average brain mass of creatures with that body size, is the benchmark for intelligence between distant clades. It tends to lose predictive power around the genus level, because between more closely related species' the intelligence differences tend to be a result of brain morphology and microscopic structure, which is more prone to variance in the shorter periods of time required for speciation.

Self worth should not be based on a number correlated with pattern recognition. It's fucking autistic and foolish. Self worth should come from what you've accomplished for you and yours. Not in the abstract, but what you've actually done. How many family and friends have you educated? How many times have you been there for your white brothers when someone needed something? Have you done anything to help our people? If not, then fuck your self-worth.

That's just it. Why even bring up head size in a discussion about human intelligence? Just shows how retarded that guy is. Now, if you talk about neuronic density and variation in structure you'll see an actual correlation that makes predictable sense across observations.

It correlates within primates. You cannot compare an apple to an orange/Human to a whale.

See it's interesting, you'd think so, but in modern humans raw brain volume seems to correlate about as well with IQ as the supposedly more advanced methods of weighted surface area assessments or prefrontal neuron/synapse counts.

That's insane. If that were true then a nigger male would be smarter than a white female on average. Which is a ludicrous idea. If you go by neuronic density alone it suddenly works just fine with whites above niggers in general. Then you can go into structural variation too.

Conventionally it was by warfare that the highly intelligent came to power.

< dissing ravens
kill yourself

All thought is related to patterns. All. This includes EQ, by the way. It's pattern-based. A fractal is a pattern, so on. What is not a pattern that could be called intelligence?

However, one may complain that certain talents of pattern recognition are simply not measured, or little measured, by such tests.

But self-worth? In the sense of status, and one's place in society, or feelings? In the sense of one's place in society, competency ABSOLUTELY IS IMPORTANT. An aspect of competency is moral habits, social politeness, I'll admit.

The neanderthal may have been incredibly intelligent.

Consider this: PIE involved likely more than 8 declensions. Perhaps the Neanderthal tongue had even more.

Hey I respect ravens, I'm just explaining why they're an outlier when it comes to intelligence and brain size.

Brainlet.

A bit off-topic, I know, but why not begin a "Castrate Hollywood" meme?

Are you some jewish feminist that stumbled onto this site by accident?

nigger, I'm just a simple yuppie what the fuck is a blue comet?

I'm beggin ya.

It seems you don't want to castrate kikes.

They refused to put him in. They removed the category, because a white man with a hick accent couldn't possibly be certifiably smarter than kikes.

Not really, no. I'm a humane person, just gas and be done with it. Why does feminists have this weird castration fetish?

You're an agent. Agents are known for foot-dragging.

keks @ trying

And you're a woman who should leave memeing to the men. Tits or gtfo.

You sound just like Weinstein. Stand in line for you lower haircut, kike.

I don't follow pleb feminist propaganda, so I don't know much about Weinstein. But if his position was that kikes should be gassed instead of castrated and that women have no place in memeing then he was spot on, kike or not.

Liar.

Still not seeing those tits.

Excellent post, if I do say so myself.

Checked, samefagging newfag femanons agree feminist memes are the best.

I should like to draw everyone's attention to this nice set of trips.

Consider that we've bred with Neanderthals, and consider that their genes are probably expressed incredibly well in some people.

You sure this 200IQ is 100% substantiated? he sounds like your average loser narcissistic mensa member

(checked)

you need to kill yourself, promptly

fucking this. I know to dump everything into RHT around 2006 but didn't have a fucking dime to do it.

That in of itself is a mark of higher intelligence, you'd never see a lack of self serving resentment among low functioning leftists and dindus.

I've followed this guy for a while.
Christopher Langan has been banned from (((Wikipedia))), and his "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe" is definitely worth looking at.

ctmu.net

His preference for a rural lifestyle on a farm makes me think of Martin Heidegger.

He isn't (((published))) because (((they))) have control over everything right now.
(((Wikipedia))) and (((RationalWiki))) and (((Reddit))) all shit on Chris.
There's many good reasons to look up to this dude.

checked.
the state of newfags on Holla Forums atm, superficial judgement of the guy without bothering to read his work…

>Misunderstood/Ahead of their time is worth less to society than management, politics, R&D, etc.

Explain yourself.

Studies have shown that most people think they are above average in intellect, and this thread is no exception. Probably less than 1% of you have anything above a 120 IQ.

And no, online meme tests do not count.

He explained it quite clearly.

This is the most succinct example.

Increased intelligence often comes at a cost, the cognitive gap that you must bridge between yourself and others becomes greater and greater. The simpleton's concept of intelligence is that it is a universal skeleton key to unlock any and all underlying abilities, that simply isn't true. Intelligence isn't like a net that is cast that is as broad as it is deep, it usually means that your focus within certain skills gets deeper while others fall by the wayside.

The intellectual mary sue may exist but they're the rare exception and not the rule.

Despite suffering from a TBI at infancy, I have an IQ of 110. A bit above average but nothing worth bragging about.
I think white societies need people such as yourself to dedicate time and work within the cogs of the system. I like to think of it as a D&D kind of scenerio, each person has a set of stats and brings something of value to the table. While there exists observable inequality amongst each individual, together they can acomplish more when working as a team. Point being, as long as you aren't acting like a nigger and contributing to the cause, I welcome your support with open arms and hope to see you contribute more.

Doesn't Steven Hawking have something like 270?

He was a gifted liar, that's for sure.

Steven Hawking was another liar who went "it's just a theory, bro, why you upset, bro?" when he was called out on his bullshit. He's been dead for years.

I'll say it again just in case you get it through your thick skull. Clinging to atheism is just a result of willful ignorance, not careful consideration. Rejecting christianity is half-way to the truth and atheists tend to be careless, immoral nihilist idiots. Certainly does not paint a better picture than a christian.

Yeah no user this guy isn’t smart, he just sounds smart to stupid people.

No Hawking discovered his theory was wrong, told them it was wrong and explained to them where he went wrong. Their reaction was to say the creator of the theory was wrong on his theory being wrong because it'd make them look bad.

Science and Academia are cults.

You're fucking stupid. He was tested by the most capable in the area, and your IQ, I assure you, cannot touch his. Because you're a whore, you cannot conceive of a man who seems not very attractive to you as a mate to be a genius.

He's literally a certified genius, you stupid whore.

In addition to high IQ he's got a big fat cock. No correlation.

mensa.no
last time this cropped up, we were scoring 130+

no. I discovered Hawking's theory was wrong, within 1 year of him publishing it, and i wrote to him and explained to him his math error. It took nearly a decade for him to admit it. The rest of the cunts are just cunts.
Hawking is a dick, he ran over my foot at college because he's arrogant, and most of his work was done by his 'star' pupil, who happened to be a major pot dealer at cambridge.

fuck academia.

go to bed susskind

Glad to see i'm 8 whole IQ points ahead of you. I've a far richer, sophisticated and more sesquipedalian vocabulary than any other asspie, but my spatial IQ is dogshit along with some other areas i'm lacking in.

Then why not give them an opening for their genius to flourish in our world? Tesla & da Vinci were able to get their works out into the world before they went mad, haven't they?

Einstein is just one of many men that has been targeted by history revisionists who are attempting to credit his scientific contributions to his wife Mileva Marić.

Genius involves more than savant-like abilities in a single field of endeavor. If you lack a similar par of competence in the other intelligences, such as emotional intelligence, kinesthetic intelligence, visual-spatial intelligence (often the genus of genius we all recognize), linguistic intelligence, art/aesthetic(multi-sensory) intelligence, etc. then you lack intelligence. It takes the qualities of a hero, ruler/king and monk/mystic to facilitate the necessary growth and struggle required to become a true avatar of genius. Coordinating, controlling and applying multiple highly developed faculties effectually is genius.

>ctmu.org
It's a fucking complete theory of the universe. When's the last time you produced something of that magnitude?

I would like someone on this board to give me a brief overview of the CTMU. Preferably somebody that has read multiple works from Einstein and Hawking.

Anybody on here criticizing him (95%) that hasnt read CTMU is wasting their time.

***Most posters in this thread haven't read the CTMU and are most definitely wasting their time.
sage…a 56 page thoery of the universe and hes white. my god. I'l read it tomorrow. right after the MIT guide to lock picking

btw, if this post encourages you to pick up reading CTMU and that in turn encourages you to pick up reading full time then I would recommend /pdfs/

checked. reading difficult things is good for the mind.