Why haven't you taken the Nude Pill?

Communal shower were the norm for decades in at many America institutions. Why are you such prudes now?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't want people to see my kiked-at-birth pepe.

Don't be a prude, its rude.

Kill yourself immediately.

Please state reason.

Don't worry you'll get to take it soon enough

Why haven't you taken the oven-pill? Communal ovens were the norm for jews in at many Nazi institutions. Why are you such pussies now?
not implying belief in Holohoax, just mimicking the format

I'm not a jew. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and believe nationalism is a strength. And we should shower together.

Fuck, I'm tired and didn't sage.

Before you're banned, post hand with timestamp. I want to see if you're really some mongrel-spic or actually a kike who will kvetch excuses.

You think the Afrika corps what shy about the wiener?

Non-Whites.
Thats why.

If you can't go full nude, try out a Man thong. They are the perfect intermediary. Full support for your snek, but covering hardly anything else.

The mods have indulged me because this was a better day in America.

Probably because decades ago there wasn't much cultural enrichment.

pic related

Look at those stacies eye balling the chad's balls.

Because the only places that would still have this would inevitably be flooded with fags.

Why is men showering together considered "gay" now? Do you sad insecure retards realize the act is not sexualized in the slightest, and the only thing you are demonstrating by calling it gay is how much of a repressed faggot you are?

I'm a nudist.

So this entire thread is you fondly reminiscing about how Men used to hang around each other naked? Holy fuck you're gay - out of all the problems our society faces, the fact that this is even something you noticed. You may not even realize it - but you're gay.

You don't think they had gays then? They did and they probably behaved themselves and it didn't become a issue.

Because for decades treating faggots as they deserve was the norm at many American institutions. When that changed, many other things changed as a consequence. When I was in high school, there was a flamboyantly gay nigger who LOVED to flit about the shower, buck naked, smacking guys asses and making comments about their dicks. Nobody said anything about it because they were brainwashed millennials, if you showed any signs of being uncomfortable by his, or any of the other dozen or so faggots behavior, then YOU would be the social outcast, and be ostracized in the way that faggots ought to be. I went home smelling like unwashed body odor on many occasions, it's less humiliating than getting naked in a room where there are faggots.

Don't worry about it to much, it happens to the best of us. I had the misfortune to be born in the US during the second half of the 20th century, when a great majority of white boys got their dicks cut, because it was a (((routine procedure))) and (((perfectly harmless, even medically beneficial to an extent.))) You'll be reunited with your foreskin in vallhalla after you fight in the race war.

Go away fag, this is my thread now.

Foregen and/or manual restoration methods.

Does the Alt Right generally believe this?

It was a good way to keep the jews out of power. In ancient Rome, men would ALWAYS talk business in the baths, if you were discussing some business deal and wanted to know if you were getting jewed, all you had to do was look down and see if the other guys had a foreskin. It sounds silly but this DID have such a profound effect that jewish businessmen actually got surgery to have their foreskin reattached, in ancient times, no joke.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

Because I'm simulcasting this at /pol right now?

Pure comedy right here.

Yes. This is a diehard religious belief held by all of us in the alt-right. It's right up there with the idea that israel is the enemy of the white race and all who side with it must be purged (especially Richard Spencer). We try our best to live our lives honorable in a way that both our ancestors and the gods they worshiped can be proud of, and to not allow ourselves to succumb to the poison that permeates modern consumer culture. We beleive that there is an afterlife where people who live honorable lives are rewarded and people who spread degeneracy and betray their people in exchange for petty short term pleasures are punished. In the paradise that awaits men who willingly sacrifice themselves for a cause greater than themselves, they will be made whole again, whatever scars or injuries they received in life will be healed, that includes the ghastly scars of circumcision.
Also you get 72 waifus, pic related

I mean the real one.

>>>/trs/

I've almost got it out of my system.

Choke on your foreskin collection, kike.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

hepatitis

The feminists are right that unnatural taboos cause us all a lot of unhappiness. They're usually wrong about which taboos are natural, though, and about how to fix it.

What happened with your :loli pill" Mr. Alpha Wolf?

That shit looks gay as fuck.