Peak Kike

Today I almost revealed my power level to my family. I was at my grandmother's watching tv with everyone. She has satellite cable so we were watching some channel that plays classic tv shows. Then this ad came on. I was so in shock and disgust at one of the most jewish things I've ever seen. I think at one point the kike said if you don't donate then these sad holocaust kikes will die off in days. The target audience for this channel is our grandparents. I was able to keep my cool by telling everyone that Israel supports all holocaust survivors and this was a scam. Maybe they don't but jesus fuck kikes are disgusting

sorry for not webming

0:00my friends the crisis that I am seeing
0:03today here in the Ukraine and in other
0:06parts of the former Soviet Union is very
0:09different from what it's been in the
0:11past 20 years the situation has gotten
0:13much much worse in fact I would call it
0:17catastrophic elderly are getting older
0:21Holocaust survivors are dying every day
0:25these people are alone these people feel
0:29abandoned and they are on as a another
0:41one of the Holocaust survivors here in
0:45the outskirts safar in the regions of
0:48the Ukraine the fact of the matter is
0:51honor lives on three potatoes anna
0:55hasn't gotten out of the house to get
0:57water do you see that that's her bed
1:00this 85 year old woman having to sleep
1:06on top of the stove in order to get the
1:10warm and so the needs of the elderly
1:13here in the former Soviet Union are all
1:16the same food medicine heating fuel and
1:21water I want you to see the face to see
1:28the eyes of these people don't wait for
1:33tomorrow to help when the help is needed
1:36right now tomorrow my friends may be too
1:41late

transcript

and this shit is a shock?

This shit is running on American Tv? I should really be surprised. Kikes are too afraid to even leave the comments or the like ratio open.

I've never seen a fucking donation advert for poor little old kikes aimed at older whites before. No idea why you would sage this thread either.

Kikes are trying to guilt-trip gullible white gentiles into giving them more free sheckles?? No way, I didn't see this coming. I thought for sure the $3.1 billion a year we send to Israel would satisfy them.

This is truly some breaking news OP. Kikes pretending to be victims to scam us out of money. Nothing jews have done over the past 70 years could have possibly prepared us for this.

This is the one specifically I saw

Why do you have to be such a fucking cunt. I don't understand. It's obvious some kike saw all the african donation scams and figured he'd do one for holocaust survivors (lmfa)

lmfao the kike behind it makes 500k a year with 500k also going to his retirement fund

I just saw a similar advert the other day, it wasn't specifically "Holocaust survivors" it showed a bunch of filthy Hassidic's getting food baskets. With some fat Rabbi as the spokesperson

can someone explain this mindset to me. I really can't understand it at all. Is this like a cultural thing to act like a smug shit all the time?

nice blogpost

thanks kike

If you've got Pale Moon or any of the mozilla-bastards, there's a plugin called Complete YouTube Saver that will make your life easier and the jewtubes poorer.

I use iridium but I'll look into something similar

Man alive. Where do you suppose the money is actually going? And some of these people must have been sperm at the time.

Fuck off, juden.

Vid related

Hey, Rabbi Fucknuggetberg: Why don't you hand over some of your own precious shekels? What's that? You already did? How many? FIVE WHOLE SHEKELS?! Rabbi, you'll beggar yourself with that generosity!

"Holocaust Survivor" is kike code for ANY JEW alive during WWII; what bullshit. It's funny that she sleeps on top of the oven, now. Kike cunt should crawl into it!

cool blogpost

Probably to fund some sort of blood ritual, where the majority of Jew money goes.

are we not supposed to talk about our anecdotal experiences with the jews now? Guess the Trump spergs want to clean this place up a bit and get rid of all the antisemitism

Hooktube, you dumb nigger.

Nah, just make posts with more content.

jewish descendants of holocaust survivors are also holocaust survivors because they wouldn't have been alive if they hadn't survived

what are you providing?

:^)

If you can't figure out why no one is specifically interested in the most minuscule act of jewry exercised in the last twenty minutes then you need to lurk, faggot. I'll spoonfeed since it's Christmas.

Every user here knows that television has been kiked very literally since its inception. There are zero big-budget movies or shows that would see even a 50% recommendation rating from this
You saw a jewish commercial begging for shekels and were justifiably incensed by it since you're a reasonable and well-informed individual. Your family follows a different line of propaganda than you do, and so saw it as less of an affront than you did which led to you feeling the need to dispense redpills.

Now imagine - if you will - that every five minutes or so you saw or heard something so remarkably jewish that it was a physical challenge to keep your bulletsfists to yourself, and that instead of your family missing the picture it was everyone you've ever known, smiling with the wool warming their eyelids.

That is the life of the Holla Forumsack. If we all were to share our anecdotes in thread format we'd have no board left. And that's why you can never leave.

Merry Christmas, newfriend. Be seein ya.

I recommend taking a break from the internet my dude. Anyone who's this assblasted about being called a fag on a mongolian wood-chopping board doesn't have a thick enough skin for Holla Forums.

I'm wiling to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just a 13-year-old virgin who's not used to the culture here, which would explain why you're astounded kikes who act like victims to scam whites out of money. Lurk moar and eventually you'll fit in.

Because it's Christmas I do feel inclined to add that at least OP has identified jews as a pervasive menace to society, and recognizes their propaganda all over the media which most whites fall for hook, line and sinker. If you learn how to make less shitty OP's you won't have to deal with "smug" Holla Forumsacks shitting on you.

youre not acting as a human but as a rat. If this is how you want to live your life then w/e. I think you aren't even from here since you redditspace like a retard.

I'd take this seriously if the catalog wasn't full of threads even worse than this one. Not sure why you've picked this as the battle you want to fight but w/e

Also cars for kid's is a kike scam to raise money to send mini kikes to Israel on vacation

Because you seem like a well-intentioned fellow, even if you do make shit threads. Wouldn't have bothered if I didn't think you'd read it, but you'd know that about this place if you had spent more time here.

I'm not shitting up the catalog, you imbecile.
punch yourself in the face for your idiocy and lurk for 24 months.

How is point out jewish lies and their tricks shitting up the catalog? Why do you not act like a human?

like fuck I just wanted to laugh at kikes fam

WE'RE HITTING SHITPOST LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

This is so disgusting and there are whites (mostly Christians) who will be guilted into supporting these parasites.

you're acting like the jews I grew up with. I hope you know this

How the hell did you make it on the Internet, let alone 8/pol/, with skin this thin? I can't go a single day without other anons calling me a faggot and recommending that I kill myself. Internet culture has never been touch-and-feely, "politically correct", and if you can't take the slightest bit of criticism for your shitty OP then you're going to be perpetually assmad here.

Interesting.

yeah it fucking sucks growing up next to a jewish neighborhood. In sports, school, events they're always there.

act like a subhuman all you want but this will influence your personality and leave you a nigger in white skin

We don't care about your pitiful life or your pitiful family, fucktard. Take your blog back to tumblr.

how is spending a holiday with a loving family pitiful? How can you be so bitter as such a wholesome thing?

you did the right thing by making your input higher-info, but to properly navigate those waters you have to have some plausible deniability within their acceptable boundaries (pro-palestine centrist/leftyshit talking points)

luring people out is complicated, emotions and having a feel for the room are #1 in those situations and you can't trigger their alarm bells out of ego. You won't win, build the consensus on smaller points that you can join together later for that "really makes you think" moment.

Remember, they're the ones realizing something on their own, you're not dictating shit.

Wow, absolutely incredible. "International Fellowship of Christians and Jews", sounds like it's just a non-profit of Jews and Christians working together to help out the poor and needy, right? Turns out it is a "charity" based entirely on taking advantage of Evangelical Christians giving and to create propaganda to get Christians to support Zionism. Just take a look at their Wikipedia page. All the donation efforts are aimed at gullible elderly Christians.

Why can't the Jews donate their own money to help out their own? I thought charity was supposed to be a part of Judaism.

Probably just random old people that aren't jewish and haven't got a clue what the kike in front of the camera is actually saying. Senile and demented they're very naive and very easy to fool.

Earlier this year, I started getting bi-weekly junk mail from the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. When they weren't begging for money, they were complaining about the "deeply anti-Semitic BDS movement." Anyways, the junk mail stopped and I hadn't heard from them in months. Two days ago, they suddenly started spamming my email. They are relentless.

The constant junk mail made me wonder if I should sign up for similar mailing lists just to waste their money.

this earns a sage because it has the smell of a psy-op.
This is yet another poorly formed thread on the very same video, with the same modus operandi in as many days. I can't find the other in the catalog so assume it got delete

for future reference when shitposting in datamining bread:
shuf /usr/share/dict/words |head -n400|tr '\n' ', '
or equivalent command line to create random word string.

wtf?
why did you bump this with such a bizarre video?

HAHAHA
Its sad because it probably works but its just so stupid.

IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT THE BOARD OWNER AND MODS ON Holla Forums AND SIMILARLY NAMED BOARDS ON SIMILAR CHAN SITES ARE NOT WORKING FOR SHAREBLUE/ANOTHER SHILL AGENCY LINKED TO THE DNC AND THE UN/EU/GLOBALISTS

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

is this guy okay in the head?

Look up kars for kids.

All my grandparents are dead (I am the youngest son of a youngest son).
My parents are shitlords.

the kikehive doesn't pay jack shit, Germany still pays mcrollercoaster survivors and their devil spawns a monthly allowance.

The worst part of you fucking shills is that your salaries are funded out of the pockets of every person on the planet, as the money to pay you faggots is printed out of thin air, and every single person here is slightly poorer every day because of you worthless eaters.
You need to get staked through the ass with a ten foot piece of rebar.