Why can't I live free? Why can't I live in a small community of 100, 200 people, in the middle of nowhere...

youtube.com/watch?v=iMyo8I8AKmY

Why can't I live free? Why can't I live in a small community of 100, 200 people, in the middle of nowhere? Why can't I have five kids? Why can't I be a figure father that I would like to be? Why can't I teach my son how to hunt? Why can't my wife teach my daughter how to wash our clothes with her own hands?

I am 25 years old. I have always dreamed about going back in time, my favourite genre was fantasy, I was a Tolkien psychofan till my late teens. Then I went to university to "get a degree". I "got a degree", so I had to start looking for a "job". I found a "job". I hate it. I fucking hate it to my guts, I don't know if something is wrong with me or what, people in their 40s around me seem to love this slavery, working 200 hours a month, making pointless phone calls, doing paperwork. It's insane, sometimes I can't force myself to work because of how I regret wasting my life there. Sometimes I wish I was dead. I am dead serious, I understand why people go to shrink. We were not made to live like this, sitting on our assess 17 hours a day, eating junk food, driving in that fucking car.

It makes me wanna puke. The only thing that will keep me going will be my kids…

I'm in the exact same boat, my dude.
What's that youtube link, by the way? nevermind, I'll embed it.

It's because you rejected the elementary-high school programming.

Polite sage because it's not exactly on topic

>find a loyal, faithful, white wife
That all I got right now but ya, that should keep you occupied. I'm tired and need sleep so have fun and always self improve. If none of this works..well consider the following…

meant to say "because they are"

I just wanted to be happy and free, guys…

What you're saying is true that's why you find most people trying to avoid the harsh reality of modern society via escapism. Take notice at how people always talk about series, videogames, clothes, social media, sports, celebrities, etc.

>>>/zundel/

Being alone has always been my most fervent dream. I would like absolutely nothing more than to just walk away from all civilization and go somewhere, anywhere, that is completely untouched by man and set up shop. It kills me inside that this is impossible.

I want to turn back the clock, before all of the planet was inhibited and interconnected.

I know, Ive seen that multiple times.

How will it all end guys?

Still assblasted goon-kun?

OBLIGATORY VIEWING

Now you know how jews feel living in israel.

Only it is 1000 times worse.

wat
care to explain?

Jews.
So kill yourself or kill some jews.
You won’t ever have kids.

Actually I will, I have a white gf that wants to have 2-3 kids

We will create our homeland. We will take back our cultural creative works and build them anew. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

EXPECT.US

This is exactly how many of us feel here. Wageslavery is just wasting your life supporting a system bent on genociding you and your people.

The whole talk about "being a productive member of society" to further our cause - it's bullcrap, it doesn't apply to urbanite wagecucks. You can't defeat a system if you're it's slave - you need to work to further yourself and get rid of material cravings and spiritual impositions stemming from (((alien peoples))). That's what "Arbeit Macht Frei" truly means. The goal, the "paradise" image is literally a naked (ish) unburdened man living in a fruit garden with his family, in harmony with nature, and contemplating it's workings, thus being spiritually advanced and and living in a tribal way. Gods don't live in buildings they say… They don't "need" it, and so don't the ideal man.

Varg's channel can be quite of interest to you assuming you're not coming from there already

WHEN

Take your blogpost back to reddit, faggot.

Tell her to say hi to Tyrone.

More girls than guys are traditional, Chaim.

You are right to demand action instead of proclamations. It's Christmas and I am spending the holidays relaxing before what will be a very eventful 2018.
Sorry for posting before I have actionable objectives to share. I own the domain expect.us which I will use to recruit and disseminate with.

fck

You won’t ever have kids.

I unironically believe that this is the only way to save humanity from itself – Small towns limited to a few hundred people and no more, each mostly self-sufficient, maybe doing a little trading with neighboring towns a few miles away. Large cities, even suburbs, are antithetical to everything we are as living beings. We're not even psychologically acknowledging, let along caring about, more than a few hundred people (about 500 in the most generous estimates). The family unit was not meant to be split up and shipped off to work and school for 12 hours a day. We are not mentally or physically equipped to survive several hours of commuting to and from work every day without suffering some kind of trauma.

Everything (((they))) want for us, more highways and faster commuter trains and more bus lines, are things that entrap and poison us. If you cannot walk to your job and feel a tangible, immediately recognizable feeling of directly contributing to the good of your own life and the lives of those within your community, you will always feel unfulfilled, miserable, and angry. Wanting people to be parts of massive corporate machines, wholly dependent on the media, the government, and, the blind faith of the globalist greater good is denying what people are meant to be.

chekd and kekd

I know exactly what you mean. Long ago I realized that I literally trade perhaps 50 years of my life doing nothing but sitting in an office all for a paycheck and the honor of “contributing to society and being relevant” which really means being a drone or maintenance device, forever serving a government that does the bare minimum or nothing for you (especially in the case of canucks). So I’m gonna choose the trades and go as far from the cities as I can. It will be a hard life for sure with a much lower guarantee of success but at least i won’t waste those 50 years.
Besides all people like us need is a small comfy house, a fast internet to connect to the whole world and a way to support a growing family.

Because Jews.
Only when you face this will you have a chance at all you desire.

It should only be the worst of us who go into government service. The hideous. The ones who weren’t raised with fathers. Those who will never have children or be married. People who can’t be bought, bribed, or threatened. People like me, for example.

Let me know if you need a campaign manager with two STEM degrees, a law degree and crippling depression borne of alienation from everyone around them.

If you're lucky. I worked in the trades with a guy in his late 60s, legally past retirement age, who kept working, even though he'd been with the same company for almost 40 years, and that was after spending his youth in other jobs before that, because he needed more money for retirement, since Social Security and his savings could not possibly be enough.. and this was a smart guy. The kind of guy who would rather repair a broken thing or make something himself, than buy a new one. He was redpilled as fuck and had several kids, and grandkids, all of them white. And despite that, he still didn't have enough to retire and live comfortable like he deserved to.

Even when you play by (((their))) rules, you can lose hard.

If we can work towards less government and decentralizing power away from DC, it would be for the best. Not only do we not have to have people working for the government, but it also means denying the opportunistic, power hungry, and greedy an avenue to corrupt our lives.

You need no answer other than Jews. Take your blogpost to cuckchan or reddit.

Hang in there brother!

You are still young. Look for a job in a part of the country that has a low cost of living, and live significantly below your means. Save as much money as possible, not wasting it on (((materialistic desires))) like vidya, fancy clothes, etc. Within a few years you could have enough money to buy some land and start a homestead. You might have to keep working at least part-time until you become totally self-sufficient.

In the meantime, learn self-sufficiency skills like cooking, hunting, growing your own food, handyman skills, etc. Try to find like-minded people (there are a lot of us out there) to get to know/spend time with.

The kikes make it really fucking hard, but it's possible if you persevere. Keep fighting with every breath until you either die fighting or DOTR comes and we can begin to build a new society free of all their bullshit.

Got a problem with books, nigger?

That may be but they don't want a beta faggot like you. They'll take a nigger over your low test ass any day of the week. Such was the point. Stay salty bitch.

I was in your position, almost exactly.

Here's the thing, you already know what's wrong. You have to stick your hand down your pants, rummage around with your hand until you feel something like a marble sack, and nut up. Quit that wageslave crap, start your own business, and do what you know is right. If you live in a big city, leave. Men make their own way in the world, without kikes telling us what to do.

If it isn't worth fighting for, it isn't worth doing.

So don't. Read crazy unabomber man and realize he was correct about everything, and then go live innawoods.

My Mom (RIP) used to play that on casette tapes for me when I was a kid. Brings back the feels.

I know exactly how you feel - I don't mean to be nihilistic, in fact I find nihilism in general to be distasteful. But that's just it - the way we're expected to prostrate ourselves to function in this modern society - well it is inherently nihilistic. So you can't avoid the secular atheistic nihilism infused culture that's shoveled to us from the Kikes - because you literally need to immerse yourself into it in order to function. And as someone who's trying to find meaning in this world and have meaningful or at least decent moments - I find it increasingly difficult to deal with. I hate the city - but you've got to deal with it, and if you want to move - then save up and move. It's not an insane thing to do if it's explicitly for your mental health - it's kind of the exact opposite.

If 100-200 people is all you're looking for then you should be able get that many like minded people together to go setup shop somewhere.

He wasn't. His IQ was lower than many White nationalists.

Fuck off.

Dear OP, your anger and anxiety is correct. You just need to understand that times change. Unfortunately, you were born in bad times that will shape you to be a great man to bring great times back so that bad people push them down again.
Our purpose in life at this time is to survive and persevere.
We, and maybe our sons too, will build a world so that our grandkids can prosper. Maybe we will still be alive to see the world at those times. But the burden falls upon us to bring those times, like many of our ancestors did. Just fight, and live through your dynasty. There is nothing but war for our line.

Video i wanted to embed.

the obvious answer is you Op, now just stop being an unlikable shill faggot and sucking jewish cock. That's the first step.

Lemme go ahead and say that my plan right now is to build wealth, resources, and skills, and once I have the means to, buy empty property and establish a town, much like OP is describing. Capacity for a couple hundred people, modern resources and amenities, but scaled down and geared away from the nigger-ized mode of living that we're stuck with now.