Tfw I honestly can't name one attractive and perceivably talented young American actress

Here's two.

KEK

ree tbh

Not my fault.

The two most beautiful women on the kinoscene.

Who are these mongrels?

please Britain keep producing these

Memes aside, do Hollywood movie people have any kind of outreach to more little town/rural/suburb America? It really does seem like so many roles that are for whites get played by Brits and Australians. And yeah demographics and not the best but not nearly fucked up enough to justify how often you see Jews and foreigners play everyday Americans.

slags?

go on

Australian women are whiter than American women tbh.
Only the male population is filled with shitskins and asians over here.

America is filled with millions of 100% white women, no admixture or anything. Do the whites of Australia and the U.K. come from cities or what? I know London is bad but what about the others. Even if you just write it off as Jewery it's still pretty odd.

It's at least two people on here who have the most shit taste imaginable too.

And ?

Better update your picture of Michelle Trachtenberg.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Also, you can tell the octoroon on the right would have a monobrow to rival that of the most inbred jihadist if it weren't being professionally plucked for her.

take "talented" out of your parameters

She has nice thingies.
Also:
>she

THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

Australia's demographics are fucked tbqhwy.
Melbourne is filled with Indians, Arabs and Asians (usually Chinese) and Sydney is filled with Arabs and Indians, but other than those two cities and suburbs that every white person can identify, the population is white.

Stats show Chinese are 500k+ and Indians are something like 300k+, which is a fair amount in a population of 24m, but then again, they keep themselves clustered and hate crimes keep happening.
Anti-China sentiment rises every day, and I can't wait until they go one step too far. Even now, they're being attacked and abused for buying baby formula, so if they do anything too stupid, there'll be another Cronulla.

No the two robertsfags, pay attention, autist.

Nigger

If only you knew how bad things really are.

No

Canadian Women

How bad is New Zealand by comparison?

who cares

Americans hahahahahahahha

He does, apparently.

Are Jewish people the ultimate superior race?

They're all races in one so both the ultimate superior and ultimate inferior.

Late to answer your question, but:
New Zealand is a very lovely country, and I can't understand why it's not a more prosperous country relative to the rest of the world. I do like how their cities are very modern yet not clustered and claustrophobic like Melbourne or Sydney.
I'd live there, but I don't want to abandon my own country. If you're an Aussie or Brit, you can get on a long-term visa in a heartbeat and citizenship is pretty lax.

But why?

Their actresses and ecelebs are objectively superior.

Without memeing,
who?
I think the 4th is Pamela Anderson, but I didn't think she was a leaf.
The 2nd one looked cute in the thumbnail, but she has a manjaw.

its true

Carrie Ann Moss (trinity from the matrix)
Tricia Helfner (battlestar galactica)
Rachel mcadams (mean girls)
Pamela Anderson
Faith Goldy (eceleb fired from (((rebel media))) for defending stormfront)

American women are subpar

To be honest, finding genuinely talented actresses in general is tough. It's why they disappear into obscurity once their looks fade.

Ugly overrated hag