Bioware forums finally shut down

The great ding dong bannuing has officially happened. The forums, projects, mods, groups, all of it gone so they won't have to deal with the immense backlash when andromeda finally gets crapped out.
Are the kikes at EA braindead? How could they think this is even a remotely good idea?

what game is this

All of the shit games they've made

Good now Bioware needs to die.

I hope Bioware dies soon enough. it's like EA is only in the industry to be dicks.

What

You read right user her sweat.

Who cares? There's nothing relevant about bioware. I don't even understand why you people mention them at all.

And nothing of value was lost.

But goy, don't you want to play all the newest madden and fifa games?

Whats Andromeda? Genuinely don't know.

Oh baby.

The newest Mass Effect game. That's right, they're making another one after the dumpster fire that was ME3.

To mock and make fun of them.

There was a ton of shit on the forums from the old Bioware days (like NWN / NWN2 mod lists and projects), but fortunately all those guys moved off years ago, and I think they archived most of the good stuff.
Bioware forums used to be the central location for mod discussions for some of the old games, and there was very little cancer there since SJWs have no idea what those games were.

Shit to be honest, family

Did anything this terrible forum ever pop out rival the criminality of this?

Is this news? I don't check the bioware forums that often, but I just happened to check today and noticed it was down.

Can you hear it Holla Forums? Can you feel the final hours of BioWare approaching?

some bitch who's dad talked shit and got owned by Poseidon.

I don't think anything of value was lost from those forums.

It is likely that the devs at BioWare will simply find somewhere else to work if the company ever sinks.
After all, with succesfull (regrettably) titles such as dragon age and mass effect under their belts they've made a name for themselves.
This will never end.

everyone who worked on those games is gone and game developers don't want vets because vets ask for higher wages.

How long until Bioware stops even being a brand name for EA and is simply absorbed as EA ?

And how long after that, once all remaining talent has hemorrhaged, until that studio is shuttered?

Don't forget, a galaxy with aliens from the other galaxy they left.

You see user. Bioware has been loosing money since 2007, the thing is that they Argentina'd so good they managed to convince everyone that they were actually doing okay.

i keep thinking that whenever i see that line it's an exaggeration, but that actually is the reason why

This just means that when Andromeda is garbage the biodrones won't be in the official forums shouting reassurances at each other. They'll have to go outside their safespace and hear actual opinions that the Bioware mods can't shut down. Prepare for the finest quality salt to be mined from this.

Chekd

I never played a bioware game before

when was the last time bioware made a good game? before EA bought them out but which one was it?

You're not missing much.
Baldur's Gate is insanely overrated anyway

Bioware just makes me sad. I'm not angry, just disappointed how things turned out. They actually made some great games back in the day. I would love another Neverwinter Nights games in the same style as the original. I guess all good things have to come to an end, it just surprises me how little time it took Bioware to go down the shitter. They barely lasted half a decade.

Im afraid this will be like cutting open a tumor. The infection will just spread to other places now.

The best part is theyre made up of the cowards who ran when shepard and everyone else were fighting. Which in itself doesnt even fucking make sense since the mass relays should have been inoperational, as well as the fact that if there were areas outside of their solar system with mass relays to access them not only could they be tailed by the reapers should shepard have lost, but these areas would have been explored and documented since they are accessible.

1 was alright, too much techno and mako though.
2 was eh, felt far too linear and not enough exploration.
3 wasnt even worth playing.

Good. The sooner the vidya industry burns to the ground the better.

The industry wont crash from a bunch of whining retarded fetishists that still play every kind of shit that's thrown to them.

bioware being able to keep a consistent plotline in Mass Effect that isn't fucking riddled with contradictory shit everywhere is an impossible task for them.

user, triple A games keep failing lately. Mafia 3 needed to sell 8 million copies to break even, sells 1 mill. Just cause 3 flops, tomb raider back to black edition flopped, stillborn flopped, just about anything with denuvo flops. arkham flopped with its horrible port, etc.
Im fairly certain that we actually got a majority on triple A's flopping, and the triple As are becoming rarer as it is, with consoles having barely anything worthwile.
These retarded fetishists are going to be the driving force behind the death of the vidya industry.

Well they are the bastardized remnants of what was bioware. Shit, if that recent pic of their studio is true, theyre majority women.

Maybe they shouldn't have had a nigger as the MC and have nigger related plot. Also I heard it was packed with bugs.

Oh yes, far more than packed. Vid related. And its because they were idiots. What kind of retard would think its a good idea to make an italian mafia game about a black dude in the deep south? It boggles my mind that the dude from worthabuy actually liked the piece of shit

Are they fucking retarded? How was it supposed to sell 8 million when Mafia II probably didn't even reach 1 million? For that matter, how many games in general sold 8 million this year besides Overwatch (probably)? I would say I can't wait for 2k to go down under, but that will never happen thanks to the Rockstar money train.

now that i think about it, wasn't Hamburger Helper bioware? i mean if THOSE are the quality of writers that have captaining the ship, they're fucking doomed. That's fanfiction-tier fujoshi garbage that bitch writes.

I'm not a do-er. I'm not good at creating, at making stuff palatable for others. But I had an idea and maybe someone here can pick up on it and make something great out of it.

A retelling of Bioware's fall from grace. Except done from Warcraft 3's campaign POV/style.

arthas = bioware
jaina = cutomers
king llane = interplay
uther = black isle
undead plague = Dragon Age 2
strath = bad reviews
human kelthuzad = review sites
lich KT = kotaku
mal'ganis = 4chan/trolls
frostmourne = EA

Post more tart pics.

I'm going to miss paying for my actionbars

Anyone that could find work elsewhere already did. All that is left is the bunch of freaks that can't find a job anywhere else.

No, user, they didn't. I know you'll drum up some shitty example but trust me, none of their games was ever good, it's just nostalgia talking from a time there was next to no competition.

Jesus Christ, how much money did they burn making this piece of shit?

The Hamburger wasn't that bad, at least not when compared to the current crop of tumblr hires. She could write shit that wasn't completely abysmal when not masturbating to her fujoshi shit.

Her and Gayder were the last talent BioWare had. Just look at what a joke DA:I turned out to be, and God knows what the mentally ill Pajeet is cooking up for ME4. I somehow predict that making a whole game about insulting your primary demographic isn't gonna go over well.

Yeah, she wrote for BioWare. I dunno if she's still there.

I really enjoyed Baldur's Gate once you adjusted to the weird fucking adaptation of DnD rules to computer. I know BioWare was counted as a developer on that game but I don't know how much involvement they actually had, I think Black Isle Studios were the main devs or something.

it really doesn't matter if she is, the writing for Bioware games keeps getting more and more wretched. Outside of normalfags I can't imagine anyone would actually shell out real dosh for something they fucking make.

DA:I sold like shit though, and you can tell it was made on the cheap. ME4 is pretty much their last project, and it's being made on a shoestring budget.

Just look at how little marketing it's been getting (two shitty, amateurish videos that show next to nothing), and the game is coming out in less than six months.

From bioware i just played KOTOR, the story was alright when i played it a few years ago (KOTOR II with the uncut content patch was much better).

I really liked Dragon Age Origins and the dark fantasy setting, is a shame I'll never see a proper sequel.

Underrated post

Sauce?

That was pretty much half of the appeal for me, the lore, planet descriptions and the old school science fiction drapings was what made me like it. Even just driving around on an uncharted world was comfy as fuck. Then they made the sequel a claustrophobic corridor shooter that retconned all the lore and shat all over the first game with a story that had nothing to do with anything.

good riddance

You assume they even read the bloody thing. Everyone with sense left a fucking decade ago.

As demonstrates

I really hope this nigger gets sent back.

Never forget the 2 year prophet.

His name was screwoffreg. Why didn't we listen?

is bioware forum the place were some guy posted something in broken english and later it was edited with perfect english by a sneaky mod?

I remember SWTOR had something like

Have constructive feedback on the mechanics of the game? Well tough shit according to the Bioware mods, it's not kissing Bioware's ass and therefore not topical enough to post.

That's Take Two, user.
2K is entirely different.

That was beautiful. Got anymore?

I wish they had expanded on the Mako/world exploration rather than cutting it. That shit could have been amazing.

Bioware was always shit.

2nd pic saucer?

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Triple A games flop because they are nothing new. The ones that manage to succed have some depth to them, like a story that isn't "hurr save da worldz" with cliche characters and on.
To make things new, they have to make complex games, and no dev today takes the risk because:
a. They have to invest more in talented programmers and designers, they can't hire the last idiots that dropped off liberal arts
b. Americans (they make up more than half of the western market) don't like complexity, they want dumb and flashy games that take low effort and give high rewards
So here we have shit games that only americans would swallow. Now that said games are pushing the lefty propaganda, even americans lose interest. If mafia 3 didn't have a kkk black hunter, americans would have been diving right into that pile of shit. Meanwhile the developers of L.A. Noir are living under bridges.

Underrail, Expeditions and Age of Decadence were made by teams of 10 people or less, yet are some of the more complex games out there. You don't need big teams to make good games, since most of the money is wasted on artists and asset creators, not on people actually doing the real grunt work.

Mafia 3 was a buggy, subpar GTA contender that smashed a bunch of different open world games together and capitalized on its lefty pandering bullshit.

It failed, but that is not to say that a true to form Mafia 3 game would have succeeded. The franchise was always very niche, and Vavra was smart enough to not bother competing with the likes of GTA. He understood the crowd he was making the game for.

And it's not just Mafia 3, publishers seem to have no understanding of the realities of the market. SE had expected the Tomb Raider reboot to make them massive money, as well as the sequel. For whatever reason they imagined a mediocre TPS with a Lara that is only Lara in name and actively insults the core fanbase was going to sell AAA numbers based on the Tomb Raider name alone.

Most modern games fail because they fail to create a niche for themselves. Every popular IP today brought something new to the table and created its own market, yet the industry seems fixated in copying these games and churning out CoD and WoW "killers" that nobody wants or asked for, because the suits are too stupid to understand no one is going to buy a Call of Duty clone when they can just play the real thing

PANIC

i've been waiting a long time for andromeda to be released. the shitstorm will be huge. the salt threads will be amazing. this is the biggest gaming event of the year.

Isn't it coming out next year though?