Why are flying sims such fucking bullshit?

Why are flying sims such fucking bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vought_V-173
simpleplanes.com/a/ex1fAf/ADFX-02-Morgan-Pixy
simpleplanes.com/a/LhF42r/F-15C-Cipher-Ace-Combat-Zero
store.steampowered.com/app/397340/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4893261
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11083286.html
archive.is/LfKwp
web.archive.org/web/20161027125030/http://8ch.net/v/res/11083286.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tip_jet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_(force)
iamas.ac.jp/~takeya04/softwareE.html
simpleplanes.com/Mods/View/490117/SimplePlanes-Multiplayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Because it's not structurally sound so it falls apart under stress.
Jesus, imagine a guy building a house and he fucks up the entire structure and puts random pillars everywhere at odd angles and the house immediately implodes under it's own weight and he just stands outside the rubble shouting WHAT THE FUCK I WAS BEING CREATIVE WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

play better flying sims

but the house building industry doesn't advertise itself as having LIMITLESS CREATIVITY™

that's a really funny image.

Git gud.

Am I just autistic or is OP's post really funny for some reason

When you put it that way, I'm beginning to suspect OP is DSP

WHAT THE FUCK

Why is EYE: Divine Cybermancy such fucking bullshit?

Every time I want to TURN SLIGHTLY to go through a ring in the air, the fucking plane rotates halfway sideways and then I have to throttle up/down to get the left/right correct because IM FUCKING SIDEWAYS. After that, it's a miracle that I realign myself in the direction I want and at level altitude.

So the side propellers were a means to turn in a creative way

You need these

10/10 design

SO IT TURNS OUT THE EXPLOSIONS WERE FROM IT TIPPING SIDEWAYS

IT ONLY HAD ONE LANDING GEAR ALONG THE FUSELAGE MAKING IT UNSTABLE SO NOW IT HAS 4

Keep posting your progress user

Please continue. This is a potentially good thread.

holy shit user, most agile plane on the planet

It wasn't fucking lifting off
I'd hit 200 mph and run off the end of the runway before being able to take off

Pic related got rid of the side props (for now), and fixed up some of the wings. UNFORTUNATELY, it can barely climb, but TECHNICALLY it's airworthy

Would the plane have VTOL capabilities if you placed propellers on its belly too?

Shit

There's a separate set of tools for VTOL, and apparently I want my center of mass and thrust to be identical or else it "becomes very difficult to control"

Try making the body THICKER for a better center mass

You have a long ass wing and you're holding it together with maybe a foot joint at best, the weight alone is enough for the joint to fail. in addition the part of the wing holding up the engine is also at an odd ass angle and should be flush with the rest of the wing. You may be missing rudders ailerons, and flaps but it's hard to tell with the angle.

Either your aerodynamics or balance is fucked.

That's because instead of carrying the weight directly on the two wheels, you're carrying it now on extra wheels and the body, making the fourth wheel useless.

If this game models it, you might have a lot of dead air behind the front wings resulting in zero lift on the rear. You may have to shift the rear wings up slightly to prevent those effects.

Yes you do, or else your plane will have an absolutely disgusting time having a constant pitch up or down or left/right.

get rid of that and adjust the position of the wheels so it's stable but you have lots of space for the tail to go down when the nose goes up.
Also are there control surfaces in those wings or are they just flat pieces?

Jesus fucking Christ user…

You remin me of the fictional character Bloody Stupid Johnson.

OP you've got to tell us what game this is so we can make some shit to show you up.

SimplePlanes, I just bought it on Steam and it's okay.
It's only 300 mb so like I'm sure it's all over your torrent site of choice

I have been working on THE STINGRAY
Note it's sleek, elegant design

Okay, so it actually flies pretty well. Don't let this screenshot make you think otherwise

This is actually what happens when you retract the landing gear instead of throttling to go up at full speed

Excuse you, it's designed in such a way that it's easy to fly, but difficult to master. Note this wide, tricky turn I'm flying around the island.

Also, as it turns out, minimizing the game to respond to your invalid criticisms is not a good way to maintain altitude

when this thing is done downloading I'm going to make a plane with side propellers and show you how it's done.

looks like those wings are separated and held together at two parts by clips

where the fuck is the body of the plane

Wait, hold up OP, you put propellers on the side?

user the body looks like a snow shovel

GIT GUD

It's an AIR plane mate, not a GROUND plane.

Unless you want a ground plane from that episode of I Am Weasel. The video quality is shit it's either this video or a zoomed in YT with slightly higher quality, episode name is Mission Stupid for anyone curious enough to find it.

This is the BLACKHAWKSHARK

It is my first attempt at a stealth, jet-powered jet. I actually shouldn't be posting it here because it is under military contract and Hillary Trump might sue me

I have some LIVE TEST FOOTAGE of in action.

Do you want to see it? You have to promise not to bully me

As far as I know, last time I played the game, joints didn't matter. Pieces are just magically glued to each other. That square is just to show that they're attached.

There are no bullies here
p-promise

Depends on how much we lube you up, user.

WEW

Fuck you user, the STINGRAY flew so well, it was pushed to the limits and that's how it got to where it was today

Does anyone have a magnet for this game?

Is that a stealth jet-powered arrow?

Well, looks like your STINGRAY just got stung

The long nose is reminiscent of a bird
But it flies through the air like a shark

alright user it's time for the real thing
I need your professional, ingenious design and construction skills for a plane
hear me out
circles are cool and shit and we all know arcs are some sturdy sons of bitches, so what if you take your cockpit, put it in the middle right
now draw a line of diameter and move out some thrust forwards, nice yeah, keeps the shit aligned
alright then you take your wing structure and just pretend you're stretching them back until they're touching and then keep fucking going
it should look like pic related
disclaimer: game may not support aerodynamics and ingenuity this impressive

Make this. Make this now.

DO IT!

OP is a faggot.

Never touched the game. Quickly did the tutorial, then made pic related.
It flies well. Surprisingly considering how much i suck ass at shit like KSP. This game is fun. I might even buy it at one point.

fuckin lel

Like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vought_V-173

Post the torrent.

that really wasn't supposed to work
fuck

Its on IGG

mega:///#!TMlwkD4Z!tmHSMENeyLrmFhEZo1LOI4DEKGfcdZ3eTeSW4amXQ58

Speaking of pulleys in the middle

Fine, I'll start work on that in a second
It's not like I was going to make dinner or anything

I can't fuck up making two things

Is someone making the nut?

Neither was the helicopter. :^)

Thanks.

We need a flying cock and balls asap

Shit was so sturdy it had to be scrapped with a wrecking ball.

Please OP build pic related.

You gotta start off gentle. You don't just go full jackhammer on her from the start.

I don't know if we shared the same artistic vision for this design.

I am uploading test footage in a moment.

So, your rounded shape gave me a bit of inspiration. Why not just make the whole thing round, like a disc? It's defining feature is that it would use propellers for VTOL. I wanted to put horizontal wings on it to stabilize it for proper flight, but I feel it compromised on its artistic design.

Yes excellent now create a circular array of landing gears and a circle of propellers on each propeller

It started off so well. God speed little destructo disk ;_;7

Props can only attach to structural pieces
But wait

git gud

Just making a few more aerodynamic adjustments to the Cloud

Oh god dat airflow on the wings

user here's your collier trophy for making my sides airborne

it had no elevators what did you expect

So, how about making this?

Here's a download link to the game for you fags:
mega:///#!TMlwkD4Z!tmHSMENeyLrmFhEZo1LOI4DEKGfcdZ3eTeSW4amXQ58

this surprisingly didn't work. Too heavy on the top so it does backflips.

So The Cloud loses some elegance, but gains a lot of versatility with this design.

We have six strategically placed propellers to provide vertical lift. However, 4 of them are mounted on a flight-time adjustable platform which changes the angle of thrust, allowing for horizontal propulsion.

Finally, if it needs to perform quickly, it has two jet engines.

I simply overcompensated during my corrections

Your sides might be airborne but i'm sure his aren't

That gives me an idea, actually…

11/10 would give FAA certificate

If your autistic then I'm autistic too.
The filenames did it for me.

I decided I'd try going with something a bit more traditional, rather than something crazy. Still working on the landing.

This thread is fucking outstanding.

OP's continued mistakes just keep getting better.

I like it

THIS IS FINE

100% Russian

The problem is that the propeller is simply too big and keeps smacking the ground, resulting in kaboom. I'm trying an alternate propeller method that is smaller and less powerful but can still do the job.

yer gettin' gud

Fix your landing gears, why are they on the extreme of the wings?

These are not mistakes. They are but one of ten thousands planes that didn't create a working lightbulb

You need to do a conventional landing. Stall over the runway and touch with all 3 wheels on the ground at the same time. Pulling a 3 point landing feels fucking great.

Can you fly two planes at once and attempt to hijack and crash one plane with the other's pilots?

Fuck you OP, I'm sick and this thread is making me laugh so hard I'm coughing mucus up.

No, but you can spawn AI planes, and there are also missiles and bombs you can outfit your plane with. Incidentally, if you fire one set of missiles you could potentially fuck up your plane's center of balance

As much fun as this is. I have garbage aim so i dont hit shit.

Trying to work on this, but I have no idea what I'm doing

I have been trying to glide it down, the hard part is getting enough of an angle coming down where the plane doesn't jerk forwards.

Didn't realize you could put parts on more than just the green joint spots.

You're coming in TOO fast.
You need to touch the ground almost at stall speed

There are experimental buildings, fam.

You're coming down way too fast. Don't listen to the other retard, you shouldn't be stalling until you're a few feet from the ground. Also your front gear seems to be dangerously close to your CoM.

But that's what i said. I said near stall speed.

Go into the editor, turn on the CoM display and post results. I'm pretty sure your gear positioning is what's causing the crashes.

Remember OP if you can fly longer than 12 seconds your beaten the Wright Brother's first flight time.

Should have kept the 4 upwards rotors and only put 2 adjustable ones

Why is this strangely motivating . . .

I tried to make it, but it just won't fly. It takes off and does an immediate loop and crash

Still way too fast. Cut the throttle once you're on final and let it glide

Also, don't land like that, you went down too fast. Once you're closer, try to reduce your vertical speed. Also DON'T SLAM THE BRAKES

Dat tiny aileron

Is this one of the Frog Fractions 2 pre-order bonuses?

Looks like the plane version of the Homer.

Move your front landing gear as far forward as possible.

I'm fairly sure it's your gear that's fucking everything up. Can't you make them open to the side? They're too far back on the wing, and i think that's fucking it up. Also cut the throttle on approach, like, nil.

Seriously, switch to tricycle gear.

this tbh

Fuck, now I want to replay Crimson Skies. I wonder if it will run on Win 7.

10/10 would remove borders with

Yes it can. Only older sticks are compatible though.

W E W
E
W

keep trying, find a way to make it work!
YOU CAN DO IT

Was there ever a FPS fix? I tried playing it a while back but every so often it would lag and then catch up and run faster than before, which caused me to crash into a Zeppelin.

I mean I didn't make the planes
simpleplanes.com/a/ex1fAf/ADFX-02-Morgan-Pixy
simpleplanes.com/a/LhF42r/F-15C-Cipher-Ace-Combat-Zero

so does this game have pilot wings style challenges and whatnot?

everything okay over there?

aww man almost

Found your problem

Well, he made it work, you gotta give him that.

I got bored with planes. Made a car.

noice.
My attempts at non-planes didn't work out so well.

How the fuck do we use those? Just putting it into the address bar doesn't work.

I had a copy but that tripped during a virus scan so I got rid of it. I wanna fail at building planes too.

Both of those are fucking hilarious. The first one is a really funny idea too.

Its just a fucking mega link.
It should do. That problem must be on your end since i can open it just fine. What browser are you using?

Go to mega.nz and install the browser extension.

I'm using firefox, turns out I just needed the extension like said.

In the meantime, there's this thing I built in Beseiged. It's not pretty but it works for ease of use (Everything else I tried just flopped)

Ah here's a good metaphor for this thread

Yeah turns out im just retarded and forgot about the extension.

Besieged is p good. Machinecraft is also amazing if a bit obscure and odd since the developer is some japanese dude and the main part of its userbase seems to be russians.

How do you make cars go? I selected the engine for the wheels, but neither Shift nor W do anything.

I tried to make a car that steered like a warthog. Holy shit does it turn sharp.

might need to put .nz on the end of the mega part.

You've got to put on a fuel tank. Also maybe set the activation to some number and press that number to start it. No idea if that's actually necessary but I do it anyway.

The throttle should work. Did you put fuel on your car too?

That looks like an RC car. nice.

space the front and back wheels further apart if you want to it steer less sharply.

Fuel was the problem, but now I can't turn.

Nope, figured it out. Default turning angle was zero.

I made a thing. And just like last time of me fucking about with this all of them want to dive into the ground. Is this normal or do I suck

id say the body is too short so it doesnt get to stabilize its pitch properly

You're probably too front-heavy. Just move shit around until the CoL and CoM indicators line up.

Possible, anyways I'm having fun trying to make cars. More my speed pardon the pun.

I'd say the probable cause is the engines sitting too high. Try straightening out your wings so the CoT is level with the CoM.

oh god damnit

Make the Mach 5 and give it the jumpers

It says MEGA on the front instead of HTTP you twinks

of course it doesn't work without the extension, you need to take the mega off the front and change "mega:///#!" to "mega.nz/#!"

After some work i have a first prototype of a new aircraft.
Have you ever wondered what a combination of an airplane and a folding ruler would look like?
Wonder no more!
I present to you:
The Flexwing

It even kind of works.

what the FUCK are those side propellers on the nose

This is beautiful user.
Please continue to grace us with your inventions.

user my day just started but you really made my day.

why thank you. If you give me some ideas i can crank out some more stuff. Ive run dry myself right now. Lets hope theres more threads in the future.

When does something not explode in this game? But anyways glad to be of service. Theres nothing better than making another person happy.

Build the mighty Hydrafloat! For those who didn't play the game (everyone except myself), it's a seaplane that becomes a helicopter (the propeller moves to the top), sails by rotating its wings like in pic related, can navigate like a boat, and even submerge. Bonus point if it has a grapnel.

In the game, it had a rocket booster. Go crazy my man.

toppest of keks at the landing gear though

Ill try to attempt that. But i dont know if now. I dont know if theres gonna be another thread but im pretty tired.

In the meantime here is a familiar face.

My sides, holy shit

I'm fucking crying
I'm not even halfway into the thread and I'm already fucking crying

The airbrakes are at the front, if you could have them in the back you wouldn't nosedive at the end.

Pilotfag here, these things both fascinate and terrify me.

Why are you at 30% thrust on touchdown? Maybe on the end of your downwind and base that'd work as a power setting, but once you're on short final you should be idle. Finally, does this game take into account ground effect? If so, that's another thing that you need to watch out for on your landings and takeoffs.

CUM ON STEP IT UP

This game doesn't serve so much as a flight sim as it does a general sandbox game. As long as the flight characteristics are right, you can build anything OP.

I kinda want this game now
Guess I'll pirate then buy if I decide it's worth it

I believe in you, user.

i wish decals were a thing in the game. Isnt there mod support though?

oh the humanity

The g-force would have been insane on those things.

It's funny how retarded ideas have some legitimacy to them.

There is this game called Beamng.drive. Not exactly the kind of game you are looking for but flying the plane in that game is also fun.

But what about people who don't want to install that jew extension?

store.steampowered.com/app/397340/

the current version is v1.5.3, this torrent I found has version 1.5.3.1

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4893261

My only complaint about this game is that in order to make things that look like actual planes it takes a lot of overlaying wing and fuselage sections to do so. Using just blocks and shit doesn't work. I kinda wish there was a wireframe based builder instead of parts based.

REM does that.

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11083286.html
archive.is/LfKwp
web.archive.org/web/20161027125030/http://8ch.net/v/res/11083286.html

What could possibly go wrong?

::stopmusic::

wut

Well, you're not wrong there. Those unfolding wings were great, though the self destruct feature activated by the landing gear, not so much. Unless you want to crash that plane with no survivors.

Can you make a helicopter with swatstaka's for rotar blades?

Pic related, left drawing side-ish view. reich Right drawing top down view.

Nice gondola

This is how all my helicopter flying goes in DCS.

Bless you OP for this thread, this is the good stuff. Rob threads aint got shit.

Was posting this part of your plan?

those crazy Germans might have been on to something.

SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING

If I remember correctly, the weight of the cockpit was supposed to counteract the rotational force of the motor, balancing it out. I may be wrong though.

I don't think so, user. you can't do it with default propellers and the only way to make any sort of swastika propeller would be by modding and I don't know if it would generate any sort of lift.

besides, helicopters in this game are near impossible to build. vid related is the best I was able to pull off

You don't have a tail rotor.

Car of the future right here.

That bank was purposely initiated, I can control my yaw and roll without a tail rotor. For me that was creating more problems than it was solving, like weight imbalance or over-correcting. I just can't get the weight correct so that it will pitch up and down on its own without interference, and hover at 50% throttle or 0% trim.

Have you tried slamming in a VTOL engine to get access to the nozzles that come with it?

Glorious.

Thanks. Why does it crash any time I try to start the game?

I don't want to use any nozzles for it. I want it to work only with propellers like a real helicopter.

I tried

I'm impressed it took four smashes into the ground to destroy it. Good job!

More inspiration

It's a success in my books

I tried to create a seaplane.

This is my only working prototype.

why?
stick those flappy bits on the fucking other side you dimwit.
why the fuck would you have four wings?
that is not a seaplane, that is a ground plane that is going to crash immediately after takeoff.

SPACE MAGIC

SPACE MAGIC

You fool, Belka engineering is flawless. You just don't appreciate genius at work.

It flies!

Anyone who's brave should fly east of bandit airport and stay near the surface.

Alright, your mission now is to make a [Plane-D] compilation. More fancy angles. More speed. More Eurobeat. More multi-strata drifting. Drop the bitrate as much as you need to fill those measly 12MB with pure hype!

I tried that. This is by far the most stable configuration.
Because it's the only arrangement I've found that's stable throughout takeoff.
It's not a particularly fast or agile design, but it works.

Can you make a submarine plane hybrid?

Making that first one now. Lets see how this goes.

Well, it didn't work.

Don't propellers need some sort of angle or something to direct the air downwards for the lift?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tip_jet
No

It only changes by 90 degrees at a time.

Put a rocket under it.

What a shame.

Has anyone made a working gyrocopter in this game yet? I tried it but couldn't get it to work right and it was too unstable.

Yes

What the fuck does that have to do with his question?

user, you know that the ramjets are supposed to spin like a big rotor on a separate ring from the two fuselage sections, right? Can jets be mounted onto the ends of rotor blades, or do you have to use the fake rotor wing solution? If so, is there any way to get a non-static fuselage section that'll move with the thrust?

Unless my eyes are bad, you'll notice that the tip jets themselves are angled to provide the lift, even as the rotors are very much flat. Additionally, the Triebflugel's rotor-wings were canted in line with the jets. But something has to be angled. If user angled the jets, he might be able to achieve takeoff. He'd need some means of identifying the nominal top and bottom of the craft to keep even the slightest amount of control of the rudder/elevator assembly in the tail, though, steering would be horrendous if he can't separate the spin of the rotors from the rest of the craft.

I didn't even turn on the throttle

How come it's not going up? How do propellers work?

I'm not dagumi enough. The best I can manage is a flat spin.

I can't into webms for shit, but I guess this is something?

holy shit, my sides, user.

Might be that this "sim" doesn't calculate aerodynamic phenomena like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_(force) even this is over my head and simply just gives the craft an acceleration vector derived from the pre-built propeller parts' position and direction they're facing. If so, that's a shame.

nice dubs
What's with the framerate? Did you use bandicam or something?
What's your craft supposed to be anyway? I can't tell.

I'm bad at Webm for Retards. Will improve. I'm trying to build a free-spinning joint for a Tribelflugel.

I use xmedia recode. Here's a webm I found useful, but it's probably outdated since there's undoubtedly a newer version out.

You should try using Rigidchips. It's kind of like this shit but it's way more flexible and not mobile tier bullshit. It's pretty old and the graphics aren't nice but neither is simpleplanes.
iamas.ac.jp/~takeya04/softwareE.html

isn't there a higher filesize limit now?

Yeah. 12, I think. The webm is old.

Okay, I'm getting closer, but there's no way to get rid of the frame holding the top half of the axle in place, and I think that's weighing it down too much.

I've almost got this landing thing down.

You could use a rotator in free spin mode.

I wish I'd know that an hour and a half ago.

isn't there some kind of flap you can attach to the plane to increase drag as you glide over the runway?

I set out to build a large plane
now she has more agility than any of the default builds and can reach a top speed of 550mph

sometimes the bombs malfunction and crash the program

webm time. Let's see that baby fly!

EA wants EDF audience

EA wants EDF audience

I actually found this thread right as I was going to bed and I don't have time to do any recording, I'll be sure to get some footage next time though

You can easily get well over 1000mph if you actually put a bit of effort into aerodynamics.

Good to see the thread is still alive

I tried making that hydrofloat thing
asked about. Im too retarded to pull it off though. Sorry, guy. Maybe someone else can do it.

What game? I gotta try this shit.

SimplePlanes

You do realize you are making a helicopter, not a plane, right? I know how it's supposed to look, but that seems more like a heli.

In other words, the engines/wings themselves are angled slightly, yes?
Holy fuck if this actually works.
On a side note, Convair XFY and Lockheed XFV does the same shit without the spinning stuff.

And so it does. Holy fuck. Its genius.

Yes. Look at and look closely. The Triebflugel flies by having three gigantic wing-rotors, angled like those of a helicopter and indeed allowing it to hover like one as it is a VTOL, onto which ramjet engines are slapped on at the end. As ramjets cannot start themselves- they do not have a compressor turbine and cannot start themselves, they compress air to be combusted by going fast in order to go faster to compress more air and GOES FAST until the point at which it is no longer efficient and you instead want to use a scramjet- the Triebflugel will also have rocket motors to get the initial spin/jet compression going. Additionally, the craft would have flown with the nose slightly up to compensate for the inherent imbalance of the cockpit, otherwise it would pitch down instead of flying straight. The cannons are angled down to compensate for this factor of the design. As it was, user wasn't using all the right parts to make it work, which the engines may or may not have in the first place.

And as it is now, it works. Sort of. The engine doesn't seem to allow that kind of fake rotor to spin at the absurd speeds necessary to get the Triebflugel's 1000 KPH of speed. I also don't see any control surfaces on the tail sections, which caused it to drift rather aimlessly with the cockpit. I'm eager to see if he can jury rig it into working even as the engine doesn't really support it.

And, if not, he can always try to imitate the Lerche coleopter, which is best coleopter. Convair & Lockheed's XFY projects can eat my dick.

If you consider this a helicopter it works ok.

How did you angle it slightly? I can't figure out how to rotate less than 90 degrees.

It looks like the wings are connected to rotators. How is the middle section freely spinning though?

its essentially 3 fuselages attached to each other using free spinning rotors so the middle one where the wings are attached is able to spin. The wings themselves are attached with rotors who are setup so they rotate up to 40 degrees depending on throttle. Thats all there is.

I'm trying to make a anti-everything car with a turret, I have no idea how to do the Grouping so the turret only moves right to left while moving up and down if you move the slider.

You can get much more if you're willing to disregard pilot safety and the laws of physics

What sort of devil machine is this?
Does it spin so fast the cockpits pop off by themselves?

This looks interdasting

Yes, if I wasn't on a toaster I'd webm it for you.
I've managed to skip a cockpit to the small island a couple times, aiming to hit the big island next

You are a madman.

i like it

Nigga, you need to roundout and flare. You're getting stuck in the approach configuration, which for a taildragger is terrible. As you're getting close to the runway, point the nose up a bit, like you're trying to do a gentle climb. If you've taken the power out, she should settle onto the ground. Apply brakes slowly, remember you've got a whole lot of runway ahead of you.

Not 100% accurate, but I got it in the air at least.

download FFMPEG
download this image
do as the filename of this image says
put ffmpeg.exe and the .bat file you extracted from this image in the same folder
drag and drop your video file on the .bat file
follow instructions
wait
post results

use Notepad++ to open the .bat to look at the code
**I haven't gotten some of the things to work so they're commented out and appears as green text when viewing it in Notepad++

You can use fuselage blocks and give them the shape you want, that should help with the details.

Fuck this shit I'm out

Damn

Not quite this but still goo.

GUYS

simpleplanes.com/Mods/View/490117/SimplePlanes-Multiplayer

Should we?

I'm so sad it's bumplocked now, holy fuck, this was the best thread on this board in months.

I'm down, but make a new thread for it.

I think we've got to start making simple planes generals. Just make sure it includes the download link for the game and you'll be golden.

why can't I climb past 150k feet?

Not enough engines, probably

Go home, Howard Hughes, you're drunk.

well that helped but still not high enough

Still, the correlation has been established

your axes are backwards.

You should see my planes.
Probably why they don't fly so good.

They can't be that bad.

There was a time in the era of great chaos when the Earth and the Moon were at war with eachother…

Awesome, I'd been trying to remember that game for years.

holy fuck that looks ace, user.

nice double dubs too

someone bake a new bread