Merry Christmas from The Drudge Report

(((Matt Drudge))) coming through with tasteful reverent imagery for this sacred and holy day. Thought the pic was gone once the Assange news hit but he put this one back top and center just in time for Christmas dinner. Thank you (((Drudge))).

WTF, I hate the Pope more now. Not quite sure why, but i do!

There's nothing a jew can do to make me hate the pope more than what he has done so far. Nothing. He can fan the flames all he want, my mind is already set on calling this an anti-pope that was elected by the marxist cardinals pushed by the EU to make the catholic church a headless religion. Ratzinger was not perfect, but was miles ahead this fucking abomination.

There's a reason the pope wears a yarmulke.

A thread died for this.

Christfags were never good.

Time for all of you fucks to gather your huge armies and to meet your fucking fate

Reported, intl.

talk about a modern day heretic and self hating white person, in my Christmas prayer I asked for God to straighten out his 'guy' for the rest of us

You didn't before? Well then…kill yourself

Reminder that the gay Catholic brigade shills are out in full force this week
See shiled to deaht then anchored thread:

Reported for worshiping a Rabbi as God.

Drudge has been fairly consistently toned down lately. I think there's more to this than a kikey lack of tact during the holiday. It seems more likely that he knows something big is going down.

Maybe because he is a pedophile faggot like 90% of the high clergy.

And no, this, and the Dark Ages aren't a liberal myth

Go back to your containment, christcucks

>Implying anyone outside most cucked of already cuck'd catholics actually like pope.

Reported for admitting to being intl.

First thing that came to mind

Oy vey, those poor, poor threads on page 25 nobody's looked at nor posted in for over a week, it's anudda shoah of dead irrelevant threads. Fuck off.

Go back to /christian/ Jamal.

Reported for ban evasion.

The Winds of War are ALREADY HERE!

This is why you can't ally with "based right wing" kikes. They will still run cover for thier globalist anti-white tribesmen and do the standard hasbara deflection onto a gentile group like the Vatican or the royal families. Just attack thier threads with info graphs of the role of organized Jewry in the mass immigration and multi culti. The truth blows them the fuck out and they are just left looking ridiculous. They did the same shit(massive deflection/disinformation/obsfucation campaign around 2005-2010 when Bush's admin was revealed to be a completely neocohen jewish driven operation. It's the same playbook. Just flood them with the facts about Jewish power. They have no answer.

AMERICA… YEAH

There's probably nothing wrong with kissing baby Jesus on the knee. The thing is Drudge knows how it can look, especially in the US. Yet he leaves it up. My money is he knows something. He values his professional integrity more than to do this without a good reason. Cap this.

Rabbis suck baby cock
Priests suck young boy cock
Politicians suck teenage/college student cock
There's a common (((string))) that ties them all together. Different phases of evolution, same type of worship toward the chaos gods.

…and later that day, the Jew Drudge got a clue that trolling his kosher conservative base with a photo suggestive of the baby Jesus being graphically molested by the Pope was probably not the wisest move on Christmas day. Headline is still top, but pic is gone.

Bleached

No one is our guy, faggot.

And this is Bleached also huh

The current pope is a kike. Look into his past.

These.

He's a homosexual kike that promoted every single
Neocohen war/foreign adventure since the 90's. There's no chance that's he "baysed" and on our side.

*(((Drudge)))has promoted the neocohen kike agenda with an unrelenting fury since the 90's. He's most likely Mossad.

I literally never said he was. Step back from the trees and consider the larger picture. What do you see?

It's all true
you'll find out

Kek mit uns

dubs

alo

apple pie

wut

dg f

based

manga

tu et

tu