Santa Deniers

I didn't see a thread.

This is a brilliant vid comparing Santa Denial to Holohoax denial. Good for light hearted redpilling of normies, especially your T_D tier friends who'll get the reference. No webm, because I think it deserves views.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5-wJ0pANijY
boards.4chan.org/pol
archive.is/XbcWa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thinking isn't knowing, faggot.

I know it deserves views?

yes

BS shill thread or just retard.
saged

cry more little guy

I kek'd. Have an anti-sage

You think wrong. Reported for e-celeb cancer.

I admit it was funny but this does not deserve a thread you fag.

Oh and let me hooktube that so your spam won't result in any views

hooktube.com/watch?v=5-wJ0pANijY

cry more fagget

pick one homo

I'm not giving you a jewtube view, whore. How does that make you feel?

She will play Mary Jane in the next spiderman, cry more cuck.

Like I triggered a Santa Denier.

>Caring about Hollyjew's next (((comicbook movie)))

You're objectively the only cuck in this thread, my friend.

This.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

soyboy

Wrong URL you goddamned retard.
boards.4chan.org/pol

But Santa is real I don't get it???!?

If you're going to post a thot whore use a spoiler, you degenerate.

OPs content might be relevant, but plain flour isn't baked bread, and this isn't a thread worthy of the catalog.
This is the kind of thing an user would make a webm and include in the webms thread, or in a reply NOT a thread by itself.
It is also e-celeb cancer to pull beta-orbiters, hence sage.
As I mentioned there is a thread SPECIFICALLY for this faggot!

the catalog is shit

what's the problem, are you a virgin?

Go back to Holla Forums.

(you) cuckchan rejects not lurking moar.
>>>/4pol/

Nah, that would squarely be you. None of the girls you're posting will ever touch your dick by the way, and those soy beverages are fucking up their hormones. That isn't something to celebrate unless you're anti-white.

soyboy confirmed

So you're happy that two of the girls you posted are wrecking their hormones with soy?

Go shill your fucking video on cuckchan where that shit belongs.

yes

As much as I'm proud to be featured in the video (first tweet) I still think she's a Thotty McThot. I'll be watching Frozen if anyone needs me.

cuck virgin gets scared a girl paid attention to him, calls her a thot and runs scared to his magic world to watch a cartoon. WEW, at least you don't want an anime.

checked user
I really don't think these cuckchan brainlets understand. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect. He is completely oblivious to the thot having a belly piercing and what that means about her moral integrity, or to the soy consumers. He genuinely believes they are desirable.

both are jwood sewerage

oh no WTF I will cancel the wedding now

admit it you watch cartoon

Dunning-Kruger effect confirmed.

Everytime we meet a nice girl the homosexual/Vatican/Turkroach-Loliposting/Mossad (((Alt-Right))) crew attack her worst than Antifa.

who hurt her?

A "nice girl" doesn't post hundreds of pics of herself on trumblr/instagram. If there are more than 10 pics of her anywhere on the internet, she's not a nice girl. She's an attention whore.

I like it lol

BEGONE THOT.

Wow, an aut-kike eceleb actually made a decent video. Who would have thought?

you came to the wrong neighborhood, wizard

Is this kikechan? Why is TRS spamming their ecelebs?

How the fuck is this thread at the top of the catalog and important threads are all saged the shit out of to the bottom? Seriously, the past few months this board has gone to complete shit.

SHUT IT DOWN

Reported.

This is your first time here since Jim took over, huh?

Unless "she" has a penis, I doubt she's TRS's.

those are stickied

Virtue signally that beautiful women shouldn't seek attention is kind of silly. It's in their DNA, Mohommad.

Oh look it's our resident pedophile loli poster who monitors 24/7. I wonder why this is a full time job for you?

oy vey TRS boogeyman

Because every thread now is a 4chan thread posted over here by the mods to make it seem like the board isn't dead.

4chan has google captchadifficulties
Holla Forums has bans
They couldn't beat us so they made it un-friendly for users.

The important threads are anchored.

fukkken chekkked

captcha difficulties
captcha difficulties
captcha difficulties
captcha difficulties
captcha difficulties

That's how 4chan and (((google))) are going to kill cuck/pol/

Well, you just dug this thread's grave.

triggered

rolling for steralization rights.

Do we get to oven whoever we land on or?

Top kek

Haven't been paying attention for awhile, too much shit going on. Fucking sad though. Can't even talk about actual important shit with out actually having to dig though a mound of shit and shills.

get the fuck out of here faggot

Thanks, anti-white soyboy, I'm always looking for an excuse to post these

didn't read

yes

I've put lots of effort into not paying attention to e-celeb trash, so please explain who the hell is this.

Alt-left already at work trying to de-rail this thread

Honestly, even if she turns out to be another infiltrator shill, she is doing a good job by naming out the kikes and calling out (((alt-kike))) e-celebs.

Great video, definitely worth our support.

Correction: (((Alt-Right))), boys only

HAHA OH WOW, NO

Kill self.

I told her I have a 1 foot pinus and that I want her to open bobs and show vegena. She showed me her tummy. Close enough

(((BOYS ONLY IN MUH ALT-RIGHT SECRET CLUB!

Please stop disparaging jewesses, you might hurt Mike Enoch's feelings.

Color me shocked :^)

Wew lads its rare to see a thread get shilled and derailed this hard. I wonder why this is happening.

It’s rare to see a shill thread this pathetic.

Because boys only!

Clean your room and meme an e-Father!

cry more

(((Alt-Right))) infiltrators, who are just another type of the same shills but pretending, work hard to shut it down.

Really makes you think why THIS hit their nerves…

Psst, hey fellow nazi, I think you forgot to change ID's

He gives off the same vibe as that chink with the shitty comic. Equally as pathetic.

That's it? After implying (((TRS))) is legitimate you're just going to give up and pretend like you never brought it up in the first place? Sad!

yes

Reported for loving niggers.

She is following the RamZPaul style.
And she is doing it very well. I like it.
Kudos for her. Until… her female nature will show up and it will ruin everything.
Meantime let us enjoy her video.

Hmm

Reminder that this QT called out Jewish Supremacist Jordon Peterson for trying to brainwash our traditionalist youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder Jordon Peterson threads were allowed here until we fought to shut his ass down. If this thread is anchored you know why #AltKikeBOYSCLUB

Reminder that this QT called out Jewish Supremacist Jordon Peterson for trying to brainwash our traditionalist youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder Jordon Peterson threads were allowed here until we fought to shut his ass down. If this thread is anchored you know why #AltKikeBOYSCLUB

Beep boop bop, you're a faggot.

That doesn't look like a half-breed pencil, user.

This is also a bot-tier reply.

Wew

(checked)
Is Peterson actually a kike? I know he likes kikes and their high (((IQ))), but is he a kike or a shabbos goy?

Lauren Rose puts out 5 minutes every 3 weeks and gets 100x the views as Nick Fuentes who has superior bantz and puts out 1.25 hours of content per day. Get your shit together, faggots.

shabbos goy who said we're lucky to be ruled over by Jews, which is even worst. Traitors die first.

LOL guys, so what if a jewish confessed military intelligence agent and formerly employed by a zionist shill used to date brown guys before becoming alt-right, can't she have a past? Grow up…

Oh look, another NSA Mormon thread. I hope you enjoy your coming deaths for what you have done.

Kill yourself whore.

You'll get your's

That video was pretty good. She raises a valid point. Only an evil antisemetic super-natzee frog-bigot would deny the existence of Santa.

They need to stop thinking with their dicks.

That said, the 14 words would not be a problem with this chick.

Wtf are you talking about, you stupid nigger?

I watched this earlier today. I kek'd. It's good stuff, BUT there are reasons we discourage e-celebs here. I agree with them.
It's for the same reason we are all Anonymous, and trash on tripfags. We don't get lost in personality worship. Ideas stand or fall of their own merit.
This QT has had vids posted in other threads, and nobody said anything. Giving her a thread by herself is going to set people off who have seen this kind of shit happen before. The oldfags have been through a bunch of these people, and most of the time they shoot up fast, and at the height of their popularity - when it starts to pay out for them - they lose their minds, or worse, sell out.
As much as I like what I've seen of hers so far, I won't be surprised when some user finds her nudes and posts them, or worse.

Bump because kikes will cry.

Santa deniers are such bigots

The phrase included in ever OP shilling a new Rebel Media controlled op channel.
Of course, as expected, their formula never changes, nor does the thirst.

All that means is the aut-kikes who are subscrbed to those other shitty channels are subscribed to her.

Hey, the related channels tab on youtube is not picked by the user and doesn't mean they endorse the channels shown there, but by the youtube script.

It proves nothing, these may do things together, but they're not in a "click-shekel" mafia or controlled by Rabbi Media… You're discrediting yourself by spreading that bullshit.

Bullshit. Channels can be set by the user, or determined by cross-promotion.
This shill has been featured by all the channels listed and is just the latest honeytrap for thirst young men.
The formulaic application of "attractive young woman" + "right-wing ideas", which are not her own but provided in script form by her producer, we have seen it scores of times. You aren't fooling anyone here.

this one is different

They would be "featured channels", not "related channels". You have autism.

Also "19". Give me a fucking break, the bitch is late 20s, maybe even 30, I guess at least she appears to be female, unlike the obvious drag queens Faith Goldy and jewish CIA agent Lana Lokteff.

If you think these shills leave their related channels up to pure chance and don't set them to exactly what they're told to promote, then you're a fucking retard.

Your video is about adding a second custom list, not changing the one jewtube generates on its own. Once again you have autism.

There is only one related channel list, never two you lying piece of shit. It is set by the user. Featured Channels is for channels you want to promote over and above those.
She, like every other Rebel media/Red Ice shill, sets their related channels to exactly what they're told to promote, Stefan Molyneux and Styx being present nearly 100% of the time (because those channels generate the most shekels, they are top of the food chain for promotion).
Even if channels were set "by a script" (which I've proven they aren't), it wouldn't change the fact that this piece of shit is just the latest shill out of the shill mill, featured on every single fucking alt-kike channel, cross-promoted with vigour and displaying all the usual traits we have come to use in identifying controlled opposition.
But since you want to double down, let's fuck up another of your shills.
Leave now and it can stop.
LAUREN SOUTHERN (SIMONSEN)
Pics related, it's "Lauren" when "she" was 16. SIXTEEN, not SIX. Now lads, let us feast our eyes on the ti-, oh dear, I mean the pectoral muscles of a teenage boy.
Remember, these pictures were taken only 5 years ago. Ergo, Lauren Southern is another tranny who was placed on androgen blockers until old enough for 'gender' reassignment. Now couple this obvious fact with the appearance of the other 'alt-right' belles and we have the makings of very insidious goings on.
I guess this is the Jewish "sense of humor" in action. Kikes relish perversion, and what could be funnier to the kikes behind the alt-right, than knowing that thousands of young men are lusting after, and even masturbating over the trannies shoved in their faces under the guise of men by jewish demons like Ezra.
This is hard to stomach at first, cognitive dissonance is the term for what you're feeling now, but I urge you all to go now and take an objective look at the following people.
Of these three, Lauren is the only one who initially appears passable, the others are obvious men in drag.
No, you are confused my lad, the "Lauren is a man" thing was reverse psychology using a concept known as idea inoculation and was almost certainly done in response to the discovery of the video from which these stills were taken. By going through the steps to get a male ID, and mentioning that she's "a man" on camera, Southern and her bosses interdicted the true disclosure. The fact that "it was all a joke, you're misunderstanding!" is the usual response to mention of Southern being a man, proves its effectiveness.

That's a man.

For the scanty of attention, focus on picture #2. The tight t-shirt shows an undeniably male musculature.
Even a girl with an incredibly unusually delayed puberty would be showing breast buds at the very least.
"Lauren" here has nothing but (scrawny) male pecs.
Combined with the rest of "her" male traits:
there can be no question.
Given the very high number of trannies presented as women in the "alt-right", it is only logical to conclude that this is a deliberate policy by the media group controlling the channels.

There's no need to be so computational. It's just obvious, visually, that it's a dude. It's the same with 911 as well, it's obvious it was an explosion (this is what one of the guys in the studio said, on air, on Howard Stern, in a simple, honest, gut reaction to the obvious, the visible).

Checked for truth.
There's absolutely no doubt about it. I have to concede that the "Lauren becomes a man" damage control was a stroke of genius on their part.
They must have been in an absolute state of panic when the video leaked out.

It's necessary for the guys who are in deep cognitive dissonance. Some can't see it without help.

Screenshot from your video. "Subscribe to Them" is the list it shows how to add, "Related Channels" is generated automatically by jewtube.

Only if you area minority and don't belong wherever you reside.

You want to do screenshots? Ok. Your lying is hilarious btw, you just keep digging and digging a deeper hole.

There are three stages to the reaction to a con. First, denial that there was a con. Second, accepting that a con occurred. Third, anger at the con artist. Humor helps with getting through phase two, so this is good.

why the fuck is v3gana censored i swear these mods are subhumans

That's to a custom list, the one below, which is the one you used in is generated by jewtube.

I can confirm.

You're just churning now, I've amply proven that the channel can be set by the user and the uniformity of the selections is ample evidence that it's not random.
ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT SHE APPEARS ON THE RELATED CHANNELS AS A GUEST
Even if you were right it wouldn't change hard links to Red Ice and Rebel shill channels.
Now go and tell us they feature her for nothing in return, she isn't associated with them, it's just a cohencidence, they picked her at random goy!
In fact don't bother, the discussion has moved on, we are now discussing Lauren Simonsen's obviously male biology.

Reported for eceleb. Whatcha slid’n, Moshe? Now let’s get back to talking about Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, and Julian Assange, guise.

(((styx)))

There's nothing to slide. Everything is too obvious. Everything is spied on, kikes will be kikes, and Jesus is LORD.

Custom lists are separate. If it was one she set up, then there'd be another below it.

Not random. Related channels are based on what her subscribers are subscribed to.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW

Dig, dig, dig.
You really thought no one would notice that every (((NEW AND TOTALLY INDEPENDENT BASED RIGHT-WINGER))) has a carbon copy of (((RED ICE))) and (((REBEL MEDIA))) e-celebs in their Related Channels list?
You really thought no one would notice that they're featured and cross-promoted by all the people who have already been rejected as agents, kikes or shills?
You really think that right-wingers are so (((LOW-IQ))) and pussy-hungry that they won't notice you presenting men dressed up as women?
Gas yourself.

The fucking youtube comments show how fucking thirsty these goddamn cucks are. What they really should be asking is if she's married and if not why isn't she following the example? If she responds in a vitriolic manner, then you know what she really is. We know this isn't the first case with one of the women in the (((Alt-Kike))) turning on them once they started questioning.

There needs to be some serious filtering going on. Women say what men want to hear to get in; it's entryism.

Good info, and stop saging. The chan is modded.

In other cancer news, (((Twitter))) suspended James Not A White Boy Allsup's account. SAGE this whole cancerous thread.

it would change the stupid bullshit you've been spouting. It would make you WRONG. Man up and admit it.

archive.is/XbcWa
>What channels are watched by the same users
>Whether the videos are about similar topics
>You can't control what channels appear in the “Related channels” section on your own channel, but you can opt out to remove the section completely.

I'd tell you to gas yourself, but at this level of ignorance, I wonder if you aren't already dead form the neck up.