Daily reminder that imkampfy is a turkroach and ruins any threads he doesn't like...

Daily reminder that imkampfy is a turkroach and ruins any threads he doesn't like. Someone please hack his mod account for the love of christ.

Watch how fast this thread will be deleted when the samson zooms faggot has been spamming the health thread (the thread that kikefy hates) for hours

Keep an eye on: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot and ruins any threads he doesn't like. Someone please hack his fetlife account for the love of christ.

Watch how fast this thread will be deleted when the everyone but me is a shill faggot has been spamming the redpill thread (the thread that OP hates) for hours

Keep an eye on: lemonparty.org

Daily reminder that's a lie

If I'm wrong then feel free to prove it. I'll wait :^)

Daily reminder that Kampfy abuses the living christ out of REDTEXT which is how you know it's him

Wow that's funny, I asked for proof that kampfy is a turkroach but you aren't providing any and are instead changing the subject and making another claim you can't prove.

:^)

Nothing will ever be done about Kampfy because Jim is a MASONICNIGGER who answers to the Jews.

Whatever. I'm not Kampfy.

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

daily reminder, TRS started this turkroach meme

Samson is a meme. Just like jewish intelligence.

Fix yourself.

Probably. I wouldn't doubt it being true, but it's probably from them. Still doesn't change the fact that Kampfy is a shit and the entire site is run by the IRC cabal like it was on cuckchan. Just like how Jim is a MasonicNigger.

Prove it. I dare you. Watch what happens. Give me 15.6 kg of Uranium-235 and a ticket to Jerusalem and we can test this theory.

There is nothing to fix. There is only Eternal Misery.

Could you not convey your misery here on Christmas Day? Could you at least act like a Holla Forumsack?

Asses and elbows pls go.

He should post pic of himself and btfo all the doubters.

Ill wait.

How low can this sperg go?

listen asses and elbows, there is nothing wrong with jim, as a matter of fact, he has straight out defended Holla Forums on multiple occasions on both twitter and preventing bullshit dmca's on this board for doxing people and other various ops. I have no reason not to not trust him, he wasn't even the one responsible for the sunshine bullshit, that was kikewheels. If anything jim is more responsible than he was, and at least can keep the site running. Masons are just a boogyman really

I am acting like I have always acted and the only way I can act.

There is nothing else. Only Eternal Misery.

No. Never. NEVER EVER! I will not go until someone comes to Gadsden, Alabama and helps me kill myself in person!

As there are no pictures of me online, I'm assuming you mean kampfy. There will never be any pictures of me online. Ever.

Why can't you be happy ruining the fit thread. You gotta shit up the entire board too?

JIM IS A MASONICNIGGER. DESTROY ALL MASONS!

He is the one keeping Kampfy in power. Masons are servants of Jews. DESTROY ALL MASONS.

DESTROY ALL MASONS

yes of course, right after you post a pic of yourself, go ahead, its not like there is a problem with that right? its not against your opsec, post a pic, prove you are white user.

Because nobody has come to help me kill myself yet!

Proofs were posted in the OP, kikeroach.

because you are a massive sperg and nobody wants to help a sperg kill himself when he can just man up and do it himself

Mix ammonia and bleach. Sit in your bathroom and livestream yourself getting choked by the fumes.
This guy gets it

Just post your address, asses. We'll pool together for a cheap craigslist assassin or something, and give us all a gift this christmas.

Oh, look, another one of these faggoty threads. Not even Christmas is safe. Makes me think those hellbent against Kampfy are kikes. Not to say I trust anyone anonymous anyways. What are these fucking threads supposed to solve except how to slide the board?

Cunt.

Wew

Probably. Jim still won't ever deal with Kampfy. Jim is a Masonicnigger.

But that's the thing, user. I can't just man up and do it myself. It doesn't work tha tway. Every Effort Always Fails.

I'm too cowardly.

See the above statements.

No. I won't endanger others and you'd never do that. Either work with what I've given you with the Emma Sansom Statue in Gadsden, Alabama as a meetup point or filter me. The results are the same.

You are right, super Satan, I haven't paid attention to this drama shit for the most part. Just think Christmas would be a day for positivity and some laughs, not more of this bullshit.

Why would anything positive ever happen? Why would you ever think that anything positive would ever happen?

post a picture of yourself to prove you are white user

I'm not going looking for your ass, if anything leaving you live is the worse fate for you. But if you really want out, just make it easy, and it'll probably happen for you.

Frankly, this bottom bitch shit is just sad. You even managed to deplete Dixie's goodwill, and that's no mean feat.

Bump because it triggers you, literal nigger.

that isn't an answer, please post a picture of yourself to prove you are white, we are waiting.

Not really. It's just how things always happen. Nobody has enough goodwill. Nobody really ever had any goodwill. There was only people getting mad at me for failing. None can weather the Storm.

I can't make it easy. You're not getting it. I can't do anything outside what the Voices will let me do and what fate will let me succeed with. Do you get it yet?

Dixie didn't get it. I'm cursed. Literally CURSED. The terms of the Curse cannot be violated. It will make sure that Every Effort Always Fails.

Something positive is happening at my abode. Happy white children getting things they enjoy and all playing together with a cinnamon roll breakfast. Fuck off, whine bag.

How nice for you. Know that I cannot fuck off. I'm stuck here until someone comes to meet up with me at Emma Sansom and help me kill myself in person. Will it be you?

And you're probably lying if you're posting on here while that's going on instead of recording the event like a good father. Faggot.

And Dixie never really helped me. He only told me shit I already know and shit I've already tried and failed at. That includes his THC/CBD oil extraction medicine.

Why should anyone wipe your ass for you? Isn't this whole thing just because you sucked your brother's dick as kids or something? Is that any reason to come here demanding the world turn for you?

Who cursed you to shitpost here? What kind of jew magic was that? Seriously, why 8/pol/? Did you get banned from cuckchan or come here first?

He offered you a way out, but you chose to stay whereever they keep you locked up, whining and bitching about how powerless you feel about it, instead.

Read the pastebin. pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Cringe. Harder.

That's what cursed me to shitpost here. That and the fact that Holla Forums is always right. Shouldn't have left in that first exodus if you didn't want to post with me.

Bump.

Global report.

Why? Jim doesn't care. He's a MasonicNigger.

No. He didn't offer me a way out. He only kicked down on me and made some vague statements of what he was doing. How is that a way out? How am I supposed to go to someone who won't give me any details on anything?

AND WHY DIDN'T HE HELP ME KILL MYSELF!?

the burden of proof is on the one making the accusation kike. Either prove he is a turkroach you can't or fuck off. Nobody has to provide you a picture of themselves just because you think that hes some shitskin btw that turk you keep posting is learningcode, not imkapmfy, jej without a shred of evidence at all, like the holohoax.

Couldn't you at least shitpost at our enemies instead? I mean think of the damage you could do someplace like Holla Forums, they're already teetering on the edge over that way.

He offered you a place on his fucking farm, as you claimed some kind of experience working the land.

Because he's just too optimistic for his own good. Not to mention, you're not worth the effect on his life that would have.

alright.
i've had enough of this TRS meme that resurrectedplayer is a shitskin.

the very least you can do to keep threads like this from coming up like the plauge is to prove them wrong. the very least you can do is take a photo of your hand against a plain white background, with a timestamp included in the photo.

As for OP - Unless you indeed have solid evidence that resurrectedplayer is indeed a shitskin, put your conspiracy to bed.

I'M SO SURPRISED

Wew lad.

This is a very good point.
Go shit up Holla Forums or raddle.me instead of our pol

The gist is that mods aren't on 24/7, so when Rachposter (learningcode) is up for a few hours, it means the mods are Rachposter. Their logic is just as retarded as it sounds.

Look at the op with him holding the turkey passport you retard. I don't need to prove anything to someone who didn't even read the OP

As a balkangoy I am starting to think that the shills autistically screeching about how kampfy is a turkroach are actually roaches trying to promote sympathy towards roaches.

I have a decent theory about how Berkay is actually kampfy, using the couchsurfing profile information as if it were valid.

A while back, there was a kerfuffle regarding the translation of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together. Some user made a thread seeking to crowdfund for the effort, and kampfy and his ilk nuked those threads for seeking to shill for cash since it's impossible to make sure people use crowdfunded money for its intended purpose. Well, he actually started up his own endeavor to translate the book, and took the effort over to >>>/200/

The interesting part, and the salient one, was that Berkay insisted on translating the book from the German version instead of directly from the French. His translations were often very rudimentary and simplistic, making it seem like he had a rough grasp of German but not enough to be considered a native speaker.

Well, right there on that page you have Berkay as an exchange student in Nuremburg and that he's 'learning German'.

I'm not saying this is definitive, but it's certainly a very interesting coincidence.

That whole shitshow runs pretty deep. I remember the original thread asking for some ridiculous number like ten grand or so to translate it, when in the end it was done for free. I'm not too sure we can trust the word of anyone involved in that, but the idea of kikefy being berkay is an interesting one worth looking into.

Kampfy is one of those guys I wish I could stomp his head until it breaks like a rotten egg.

But that isn't imkampfy holding the turkroach passport, my man. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I don't think you can

What triggered you this time, OP?

Truth. The only thing that keeps Israel safe is the US. Many in the region, solo, could defeat Israel. Yes, they have spread the rumor they have nukes, however if their nukes are as good as their guns the world has nothing to worry about, in them.

Just Iran, I think. But it wouldn't be solo. It would be Iran, Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, and the Palestinians, potentially backed by Russia. Oy vey!

Israel is vastly less capable than they claim. They can't even field 10% of what they claim, as ready fighting men.

Kampfy is a nigger spic not a turkroach

Niggerspic is allegedly Doorways, one of Holla Forums's previous Board Owners.

Kampfy is Berkay/LearningCode/Moonman.

Large red type means keep scrolling.

YOU ARE NOW PAYING ATTENTION TO ME

Lol at Imkikefy samefagging this thread.

That goes for like half the staff on this board. It has been compromised by Holla Forums.

Bump.

To make it impossible for Jim to do what he wants to do.

Pure poetry.

REMINDER THAT TRSODOMITES ARE RAIDING THIS BOARD