HOOKTUBE IS NOW ALLOWED ON Holla Forums!

HOOKTUBE IS NOW ALLOWED ON Holla Forums!

NO MORE EXCUSE LIKE "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE WEBM"!

HOW: Just replace the domain in any YT link with hooktube.com and you get a light-weight page that loads YouTube's media files (mp4, webm, etc) directly into your browser's native media player. youtube.com/watch?v=S6bOkFLrsAc becomes hooktube.com/watch?v=S6bOkFLrsAc, etc. Supported parameters: start, end, loop (1 for on), speed (range: 0.01 to 4), autoplay (0 for off, default is 1).

YouTube->HookTube redirect addon for FireFox
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/hooktube-redirect/

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtube.com/user/holohoax/PlaPucL
hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&speed=2
hooktube.com/watch?v=qaV7–nLXn8
hooktube.com/watch?v=e-md4XkpqMc
hooktube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kike free bump

bumb

Another day another shill method to derail threads dies

A smart thing Heil could do is to put in a wordfilter for 'youtube.com' as 'hooktube.com'.

A step in the right direction. Now support pew.tube too. Hooktube is only a way to get around dealing with jewtube directly, but it's not actually a streaming platform. Pewtube is an actual platform and it's also a free speech absolutist.

Do it mods.

Look like Pewtube work without javea now!

pewtube.com/user/holohoax/PlaPucL

That won’t work for the embed field.

It could if we asked codemonkey to make it a setting. >>>/sudo/

Gee what a lovely platform

Not sure who to thank for this Christmas present (codemonkey?), but thank you!

Good idea!

Very nice.

Nice

Technical question: Does hooktube actually proxy the stream? If not, the Google obviously tracks the fact you're streaming them…

Testan

I can't answer that techno allt because it goess over my head.
But it seems it streams the pure .mp4, which if Google had a way of detecting because it allegedly att least means less money for them, they probably would have.

Seems to me it works like a YT downloader except it downloads and streams from hooktubes server.

Then again, I am not really the person to answer.

fuck off

Let's see if it works

Nice! would be kind of mods to sticky this for a while.

user, please.

Doesn't addblock stop youtube from earning money anyways?

Yes, and it's possible to disable all of Jewgle's tracking and metadata collection while using the site too. The biggest advantage of this Hooktube shit I can see is probably actually the thing noted in the OP where you can see quarantined videos and bypass blocks.

TEST!

Good stuff.

Maybe the faggot mods could make one of their faggy word filters that automatically changes the url.

The greatest test never tested

Just fucking make so that any youtube embed becomes a hooktube embed automatically, lazy devs

Every YT vid that was embedded slightly peeved me. No more excuses.

Sigh.

And how do we know that this isn't just a more effective means to honeypot? It can be assumed that all traffic directed to hooktube would be "muh antisemites" and catalogued.

Your meme sucks, sorry son. The fist is barely noticeable (because it's blurred, you blur things you don't want to be focused on.)
You can still save the work by making the old lady monochrome, that might balance the focal point.
I suppose I can do it for you.

Given the frequency with which hooktube is shilled, this is almost certainly what's happening.
To which the correct response is to 'shill' webms, not a redirection/data collection service.

How many lists do you think you're on user? Your family. Your friends. How important are you really user?
Do you live in a faraday cage? Exchange in strictly crypto?
Its a video streaming service shitstick.

What's the video called?

well, the jailbate-looking girl is hot.

Shame there's no thumbnail preview from the video in the embed. Still better than KikeTube.

It isn't an improvement when you are putting a wagon wheel on a volkswagon. Either make it work like it is meant to or don't fucking bother.

fuck off with the low-effort shilling, faggot.

And fuck you too faggots as well.

I would be a lot cooler if it pulled the tuumbnail from YouTube, since it's apparently impossible to pull it from hooknose

>(((hooknose))) instead of (((jewtube))).
OK.
Without the thumbnail image showing there is effectively a spoiler and HOOKNOSE ADVERT on every video embedded with this method, just saying.
I'd be for raising webm limit & removing embeds, but I guess you can't please everyone. Removing embeds would kill shills and newfags shitting up the board, as posting a video would require effort - something those lazy niggers don't have.

Regardless of my position, the positive effort put in is appreciated.

That's what free speech gets you - kike degeneracy.

OP please consider the following:
As it is not mentioned I'd suggest an edit to give an example of how the supported parameters listed (loop, speed, etc) are used.

I confirmed (on hooktube) twice playback speed would mean adding &speed=2 at the end of the URL.
I added "&speed=2" at the end of an embed URL.
This resulted in an error message:
"Couldn't make sense of the URL of the video you tried to embed."
for the URL:
hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&speed=2
Must watch video on the shadow government by glownigger whistleblower.

all it takes is literally one url.replace(regex, newurl) in the right place.
It takes longer to make it a optional feature for boards than it takes to actually implement it

Here I go posting hoping Holla Forums lets you [code] like Holla Forums

Kek.

That's quite useful.

reuə

FINALLY

Guess user will have to write something regarding relevance when posting a hooktube

Cheers based chink.
Can you make it so jewtube and hooktube do not overlap?
(This file.was.already.posted)
Also.just cancel.youtube embed

Fuck youtube and everything.related.with it

Also guy who runs hooktueb:
Make 320p option.for.longer.vidyas to webm
Testing

This is pretty fucking good.
I don't have to Jebm everything

bump

too many niggers here still don't know apparently

WE NEED THUMBNAILS GOD DAMN IT

Ask here >>>/sudo/

hooktube.com/watch?v=qaV7–nLXn8

hooktube.com/watch?v=e-md4XkpqMc

hooktube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

>hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&speed=2
Testing above URL to see if parameters (speed, etc) are now treated as a valid part of the URL
NO. They are not.