The latest neo-nazi scare: teen slays cucks

tl;dr a 17 year old neo-nazi was dating a girl, the girl's parent's were absolutely disgusting omega cucks who disapproved of the relationship, neo-nazi teen kills them both before turning the gun on himself. It's anybody's guess as to whether or not this actually happened and by that I mean it probably didn't

I'm only posting this because it's smart to keep abreast of the kikes' latest narratives. And real or not, they'll be exploiting this to the hilt.

archive.is/bVrOs

You do know a potentially worthy thread died because you didn't look for something ongoing, right? If you wanted a kike free first post, then I'll provide this at least. Whether it was some deserving death or not, isn't any concern here. Lurk more.

Already a thread on it.

Link or you're a lying nigger

Nice gaslight, you gay jew. This is the only thread on the topic.

Gee you must be retarded, look it up faggot

Kek at the Sherlock Holmes shilloutte police tape

And it will continue to get worse. And cucks will continue to spawn. And nothing good will ever happen. And Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Probably false flag

I bet he has attached earlobes

(checked)
Is that beast unironically eating a fried chicken drumstick while on the job?

blackpill

shill

then change the narrative. it takes a special skill to mindfuck the mind fuckers
the ultimate goal being that the non-RP'd get RP'd on the JQ, the ashkeNAZI, the mutt breed of psychopaths/sociopaths who disobeyed the 'Machabee's' and get a better understanding of the difference between NatSoc and the globalist/internationalist Jew. with any good fortune, the Normans will see that our BFF's have been booted out of everywhere, and the 6 million narrative is a sauteed to perfection, slow roasted. home-style crock of shit

They really were asking for it.

They shouldn't have stood between a man, his waifu and his cummies. The story kinda feels unreal, way too dramatic.

Lmao. I need to use that line on someone in meatspace and see how they react. What are you, a zog zombie?

I wonder how many weeks it took to special order that uniform from Bengladesh

fried chicken would at least be demonstrating restraint
the sheboon is eating a fucking turkey leg while on duty…

i take it you arent a burger, because if you were you'd know that many, many cops here look like that or worse… so its a safe bet to assume that xxxxl uniforms are already in stock…
tis also the reason burgerland cops shoot first - because they are physically unable to pursue on foot…
but im off topic…
the more i think about this the more i think its some hinky shit going on…
jew lawyer
worked on obama campaign
brutally murdered by a nazi?
the whole story carefully laid out in social media?
half of me wants to investigate further and the other half wants to just take it for granted that this is more transparent kikery…

The blackpill is all there is. There is nothing else; only Eternal Misery. What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

No there isn't.

Hahahah I was going to post about this the other day.
Kid sounds based as fuck

Two Communist Jew Lovers Bite The Dust!

It sucks he died

No Spree Killer Ever Shot A Rothschild. Accelerationism is a shit. You only get Zimbabwe.

Samson is about as real as YHWH you filthy fucking yid.

Start by killing yourself you useless waste of genetic material.

Then prove me wrong. I dare you.

jesus… coldest summer ever…
anyway there IS already a thread on this here;

right in the fuckin catalog btw…

but that isnt even the first mention of this story, if you want that, you'll find it in this thread;

but seeing as how that is a multi-topic thread, and you are all obviously retarded, here is the original post;

you're welcome…

First one is anchored, second and third have nothing to do with this topic.
Keep trying kike.

well looks like the "anchored" thread beat the post by a few minutes according to the post #'s so i guess im the retard…
and no one said anything about whether or not the thread was anchored only whether or not it exists…
also im beginning to think that the only people calling other people "kikes" are, well, kikes…

Pretty unfortunate. He could have done the same to liberal journalists, celebrities, lawyers, politicians, and judges like Roof did and it would have made a larger impact. That white family is liberal, but they're people who fell victim to propaganda made by those outlets. Remove the head of the snake instead of the tail and it'll cease.

Imagine the message this sends to other obnoxious leftist parents: Get in the way of your daughter getting red pilled and impregnated will earn you a bullet.

This is awesome. I only wish the guy hadn't tried shooting himself. Should have taken the daughter and gone on a countrywide killing spree.

Let this be a lesson. No an hero when you cross the line. Show them the amount of devastation one man with a rifle can inflict. Show them how many white babies you can pop out on the run from the law. Show them there are consequences for resisting our will.

Two dead kikes, kid survives. May not even be charged as an adult. Win-win-win.

I wonder if he was just some pro-Trump MAGApede, an aut-kike or fully redpilled. If this even happened at all that is, it's so very convenient.

Nevermind, the whole thing is a PsyOp.

oh they'll charge him as an adult, and probably tack on "hate crime" punishment multipliers too…

Well, no wonder I couldn't find that thread, it's bumplocked because the fag OP couldn't title it properly

Before calling anyone a summerfag- you don't have to do this when it's on the same board is enough

Agent please, if you applied yourself you wouldn't be here shitting up an imageboard, you could work on the real big hits in the office or even land that big promotion you clearly need.

That assassination produced some amazing OC.

honest to god that stopped working for me the other day so i reverted to doing it the long way…
this is a test>>11078662

oh my no spacing one more time

yea!

Nothing he said was wrong tho, you kike agitator.

It's almost like it was out of (((central casting)))

guessing he wasn't even white

Snowflake syndrome.

Sounds like the mother went above and beyond to ruin this kid's reputation, just so she could virtue signal.
And like the metoo witch hunt, there are no legal consequences for false/unsupported accusations and character assassination.
The only realistic solution to all this is to tighten up the slander and libel laws, otherwise we'll be seeing a lot more stories like this.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying!

the funny thing is that the tweets aren't even 100% confirmed to be from this mystery kid. I also think it is incredibly suspicious that all attempts to contact the Boy's relatives are met with the phone being hung up. So we get one this story from a family that is anti trump to the core.

Previously, I would have had compassion on the parents. But the reality is they are shit of humanity, and I know this for a fact. God damn their souls.

Tell me the first one wasn't anchored for not following this FAGGOT's gay ass shill template.

Scott Fricker's parents were visiting from Burlington, NC..

You're right us goyim better not cheer this kind of naked violence on for fear of spacing etiquette on on a flip knitting forum.

Go back to tonguing the devil's butthole for shekels you kike filth.

As someone who's been falsely accused by a spiteful, vindictive cunt, I really hope that's the case, even though he made the worst possible decision in response and his life is no less fucked, even if he's vindicated.
I suppose we'll have to settle for this being a painful reminder for the rest of us to never reveal our power level.

Their kind are weak and, as such, are a product of our times.
There is a lesson to be had from their example in that progressive, liberal mindsets are never to be allowed into a country if it is to continue to flourish.

I do wonder how Washington Post got the teenagers contact info

Official narrative is 100% grade A horse shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Buckley who did the murdering. She looks mentally unstable

This is the future you desire, useful idiot.

I manage to find this kid on facebook. There isn't much. Just a few anime profile pictures with no comments. Facebook friend list is a mess including some old men who live in Glasgow and Uruguay. Everyone involved looks like a failed mkultra experiment. What kind of place is Lorton, VA? reminds me of some kook shit sandy hook twilight zone

Found a photo of the girl and her mom at the women's march.

Blurred her face out of respect since she was mentioned as being converted by her boyfriend.

This is why I've never understood about "Nazi" killers. If they decide to cross the line why don't they go all the way and find non-whites to kill? They just kill one or two people and then kill themselves.

By the way committing a mass shooting or any shooting for that matter is never worth it. White nationalists are much more valuable to the movement when they are alive.

Pick one Kike

Again, Jews aren't white.

yea that is off the mom's twitter. She mentions her dad Eli Khun helped with the development of the US Predator Drone or something. I know there is some shady shit going on with this story and I bet money that kid isn't the one who had the gun. You'd think SOMEONE out there on twitter would mention this kid or that they knew him. He is a ghost.

Regardless if true or not, can we meme some kind of "blacked" meme with this, only with the natsoc cucking the leftists?

Cucks like you are destined for mass graves anyway, why even cry over two dead traitor friends.

Look at this shit. Everyone defending this waste of space, oxygen and resources deserves to be shot as well.

This is what Day of The Rope will look like you cuck. You can already see its effects in this thread: traitors rushing to the defense of their fellow marxists because they fear the day their enemy strikes back.

Look at that thousand-yard stare in her eyes.
It's not just a meme; liberals really are braindead, soulless NPCs.

So many people, yet so much uselessness.
Imagine if all that effort were actually applied to doing something meaningful, instead of wasting it virtue-grandstanding and attacking everyone who doesn't abide by their political beliefs.

Smells like newfag

Why do you have a photo of a real execution device. It is very distasteful.

Exactly this.

I looked through her followers/following and nobody who knew her was tweeting about it. Closest I got was a retweet and a news anchor tweeting about it. Very suspicious

top pic kinda creepy. No likes, no comments, they look a bit fucked up. Fat chick posting photos is friends with both Amelia & the boyfriend. Maybe she a big neo nazi toooooooooo!!! I did notice she has 40 followers on facebook that all live in places like Saudi Arabia and India lol

Would bet money that it's just another fake nazi scare story. Most of this crap since (((Columbine))) is staged by our (((Sandy Hook))) FBI theater troupe. (((Gabby Giffords))) hoax, etc.

That pic is great

It is a bit strange the family literally move into that house 4 months ago

BUT I think something did happen. Like I said earlier the police tow'd away a white CRV honda with north Carolina plates and Scott Fricker's parents are from NC. They also take the dog away

Damn, commies make better rightwing drawings than Ben Garrison.

It's some fine work indeed. I'd be tempted to chain them to a cement block in a re-education camp cell somewhere North of Anchorage but that might inhibit their creativity, and cost money. Better to let them keep at it unhindered.

Military and wealthy DC trash. It's one of the many commuter towns here, but this area is especially close to the metro without actually being in the city. It borders Ft. Belvoir and you can catch a train to the Pentagon/DC easily. Property value is sky high, so it's probably whiter than you'd expect for NoVA and the Occoquan provides a barrier from Woodbridge and it's (((vibrant diversity))).

thanks.

I think I find why the girls eyes are weird.