Future Battlefield settings

I'm keeping my Fingers crossed for a return to world war 2. But with half the Waffen SS made up of Strong women of color.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i3wyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what is this thread about?

I tried to explain to him, I really tried

He thinks everyone was armed with a Sub machine gun?

And you didn't line him up and have him shot?

No one said that. Besides most people are too distracted by horses being bullet proof and explosion proof to notices the vehicles.

I'm leaving them to their own shit. Fuck them, I wanna get Space Hulk Deathwing but I couldn't convince my fuckboy friends to try that.

All the games they've recommended to me were shit aside from Terraria.
Overniggers should kill themselves, they're no better than CoD fans really.

I rarely bother to play games with my friends because this is usually how it goes:

Why even bother?
You can just waste the money on actually good devs and games you personally like and play the shitty F2P game/mod of the month.

Will you be my friend user?

who fucking cares none of the battlefield games were ever good.

bf3 was

Googles in Space?

Ebony nazi-uniform could be pretty hot imo

1942 to 2 were alright
You're trying way too hard to fit in

No it wasnt you shit taste pleb

Normalfags are mindless animals that only attach themselves to the latest trends.

This is really quite peculiar. I used to have a younger co-worker who just watched some moe weebshit all day erryday while also listening to some Lol/Dota podcasts and watching Twitch Overwatch/BF/CS streams at the same time while working (which I admit is quite good multitasking, this younger generation will be crazy ADD but some will develop crazy audiovisual multitask skills) and I just don't get it.

He grew tired of me because all I said about his "hype" for something was realistic or cynical and stopped talking about vidya by the end. But what else could I have to say about all that shit other than it's shit.

multitasking is a meme.
It's been proven that you can't multitask efficiently and one of your tasks will suffer from it.

American Civil War.

You're a Young African Prince named General WiWaz Unionz hipfiring a Gatling Gun at the gosh darned Ku Klux Konfederates to free the other Young African Princes and Princesses from slavery.

And you're only 12 years old, around the age of tray-tray when he was killed. And you have a white girlfriend who is with you because her husband can't satisfy her, which is why hes racist, and that's also the material for every single joke in the game. The plot of the game is about evil whites forcing blacks to invent stuff, like the engine, the cotton mill, and electricity. They keep them in inhumane conditions and gas them regularly, and force them to design technology. This is good material Mr Davidgoldsteinbergovitz.

You're also the half brother of Abraham Lincoln and you're tasked with assisting the Union forces with plotting their key tactics and advances.

The thing that gets me the most is how many hipsters/normalfags who never before card about ww1 and in about 6 months will forget about it too. But at the same time will believe this shit is real and tell us how its historically accurate that most of the German forces on the western front were actually black. All the while not knowing who say Hindenburg was or really fucking basic facts.

Its like how you get feminists and nu male hipsters who talk about MUH NIGHT WITCHES or MUH 761st. Units that in the grand scheme of things did jack shit but because they are the token diversity units that big companies like EA portray to virtue signal they will be treated as winning the war.

I want a WWII game where you play as a German soldier and the German army is an amalgation of all the non-German SS batallions.

See my earlier post. Normalfags only follow what's popular bro. They don't care about reality.

You do realize that if it were considered moral and socially acceptable to cut off our fingers and feed it too the birds, they'd happily do it right? Yeah I stole that from Ross but he was right.

Be careful what you wish for user.

archive.is/i3wyk

"So I got through most of the Battlefield 1 "story" so far. I think chapter 5 or whatever is left.

But man, that whole Harlem Hellfighters thing is a fucking joke.

Ok, black guy on cover. Cool.

Start campaign. Zoom in on black guy lying in bed. Shows him on Battlefield. You start playing as him presumably. Fuck if I know. Then you play just some tutorial battles, then it ends with black guy squaring off against another enemy.

Fin.

……………The fuck was that? Thats it? Did the guy even say a word? I legitimately don't even remember. Then you go ahead and play as 4 white guys.

Like, come on. Should have cut down that God awful Italian campaign and put more into the Hellfighters one. Shit, cut down that Australian one too while we're at it.

Unless I'm wrong and there is more after you beat the game or something."

Even then, there still isn't enough niggers in the game for them.

hahaha

The only setting i want is a Patty Bach farming simulator where him,Zh1nt0 and the other clowns go do some productive work

DICE IS SHIT,MORDOR LIVES

umm why would the bad guys be women or minorities, are you racist/sexist???

Not that I'm defending EA, but…

I remember when that was a joke and didn't seem believable.

that would be fucking radical

Thanks to faggots like you that keep making threads about their shit games

Just wait till you see Napoleon's gay muslim lover…

i bet his clockwork armor explodes violently

Battlefield: Wild West
Will Smith and spider robot vs White People

He is french…

friends told me to get diablo 3. we made it to the third chapter and then stopped playing together, and my battle.net account was hacked a month later.

Why do girls get more attractive when they dress as Nazis?

you either have a hat fetish, are a sub, or are a filthy naziboo

=I say, old boy!=
=Do you mean to suggest that our forefathers were of the Nazi persuasion, and all that sort of thing?=
=By Jove!=

I had a faggot "friend" who never played the older BF titles (and played BC2 and BF3 on the 360) buy a BF4 key from some slavshit site and kept telling me nonstop that it was "kind of fixed" because apparently the only problem he ever believed the game had was that it crashed a lot and that you would get shot for 3x the damage from a single bullet and not that it was a casualized piece of shit that threw out any sense of tactics and teamplay for retarded COD arena shit.

halt up
du bist sayin
now halt up
wir
halt up
wir wuz SIEG and shiieeet?

It would be nice to see a Battlefield game set in some totally crazy alternate version of Europe, like Valkyria Chronicles. Probably won't happen, though.

You are describing the Assassins creed series but less atheists stand with Muslims struggle

The irony is there probably more blacks and hispanics hate fought for the south than the north. The confederacy was far more racially devisited than the union. The union idea of devisity was the Irish.

I just usually the irony of dice probably end up being somewhat accurate doing a American civil war game.

Let's be honest. It only a matter of time until blacks steal Nazi germany history and calm hitler was black. And the allies were just racist that wanted to stop a new black empire.

That's when I knew there was no going back. DICE was finished.

The next BF will have muslim transgender soldiers from the VERY tolerate middle-east btw.
Trust me I'm a swede.

Previous episodes of WE WUZ KANGS (and shiet) gave us the following revelations:

- England was originally black
- Vikings were black
- Croatia had black monarchs
- Egypt was always black
- Hannibal was black, and so was Carthage
- Cleopatra, the Greek Ptolemy? You guessed it - black.
- Mozart and Beethoven were actually black, they just had really good German disguises (which were also made by blacks)
- Japanese Samurai were black
- The Jews are actually black, and the people calling themselves Jews now aren't Jews, and they're actually white people, even though they also aren't white, because…

I didn't think the nigger on the cover was such a bad call until I saw THE GIANT FUCKING POSTER at the vidya store. Then I noticed what you mean, OP.

I think the issue is, not that it's historically inaccurate, but that it's very unbelievable. Like a black man being THE face of ww1. It's like if tomb raider tried to take itself too seriously, like the new games. Get it? Like placing a giant nigger poster in the store and saying, "yeah this is a WW1 game".

Jokes aside, I've already seen claims that Pushkin is an African poet just because his great-grandfather was black.

Well I've given it a try and it isn't absolutely terrible, it actually runs okay on my PC, but the historical inaccuracies are just terrible. Not to mention the only team that doesn't have a nigger for a class are the turks.

It's like they wanted to do another WW2 game but thought that would be overdone so just called it WW1 instead.

Gameplay is just Battlefield, nothing really different about it. Can't see myself playing it for very long.

It kinda is.

I'm surprie Slavs history hasn't been WE WUZ Stallion yet

Mass effect 2 had a black rapist as a villain in a sidequest

I still haven't infected my PC with origin.

Feels great.

People are bitching about historical accuracy, not realism.

Well, we still have Verdun. At least the developers of that game care about historical accuracy.

black nazis would be hilarious and fitting, but if its just so they can drag the allies through the mud i cannot allow it. remove the thought from your mind

A lot of Africans supported Hitler back then, plenty of them joined the SS and what have you. Wouldn't be surprised if nigger try to twist it around.

They will probably twist it in the same way as Butthurt Belt does - "We dindu nuffin, we just joined SS to fight evil communists British/French imperialists".

recruiting africans is the easiest thing in the world

I don't think this deserves its own thread so I'm just gonna post it here but what went wrong with Battlefield Hardline ? When it was announced I thought it was a nice twist on the BF formula but looks like everyone agrees that they fucked up. Did they just make it a Battlefield 4 with a Cops&Robbers reskin and called it a day ?

And every BF after 3 has been a reskin

Of course, but the switch from soldiers to cops&criminals may have been a good occasion to do something else gameplay wise but looks like they just looked at how they could translate classic BF game modes to that setting without making it look retarded.
A shame because I've been craving a good game with that setting for a while now. Before Payday 2 release I remember a Heist game that was in alpha stage but looked very promising, basically you had to rob a bank full of people, and when you were done you had to make a getaway in a vehicle while cops were chasing you. The map was semi-open or something like that. It got cancelled but the footage we got was very promising, wish I could remember the name.

Garbage game. Laggy, glitchy, way too small matches, maps with too limited routes of travel, and spawn killing. Fucking garbage game.

Maybe so, but at least the devs make a conscious attempt to actually be historically accurate, rather than do a Dan Brown like DICE did. And hopefully those bugs and flaws will be ironed out in future versions.

Tell me that again when they have more that like 30 people per round. When they either increase playercount or add in 170 NPC's per match. Then it will be accurate.

EA please go

Battlefield has been dead for nearly 10 years now you shit-eating degenerate.

Passé

Is there anything new short of going full autism with ARMA to substitute for it?

There was Red Orchestra, but the latest games are casualized shit that no one plays even on free Steam weekends and the squad mechanics were lackluster to nearly nonexistent. Everything else are obscure free games or indie titles with their own gimmicks and of course no one plays them. Too bad Angels Fall First didn't seem to go anywhere

So you're worried that DICE might end up making fun games?

Are you really that fucking dense that you thought they wouldn't jump to BF1 as soon as it was released? You have no one to blame but yourself.

People keep jokingly making games that sound rad as hell. What's the deal?

Well Angels Fall First is releasing soon-ish and they said they're gonna pump out some shekels in free weekends and ads and youtube shills so maybe the playerbase will get better.

They were a major faction in the Napoleonic wars, but still dlc. But hey we got to play as Persia.

They were a major faction in the Napoleonic wars, but still dlc. But hey we got to play as Persia.

Bullshit. Aside from lacking mod support, Battlefield is the best it's ever been.

Thanks mr EA shill.
You've opened my eyes.
brb I have $100 to waste.

COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS CONTROLLED
AS YOOU WILL SEE

Retard cocksucker.

Young Adolf Hitler campaign fucking when??

Next game will be Battlefield: Kangs of Egypt.

They teased a 2143 ages ago. Those fuckers need to deliver.

Cant wait for next year when the next battlefield game comes and Holla Forums is going to say that bf1 was so great and awesome and the new one is total shit.
HAPPENS
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

We're going to keep having threads about Battlefield 1 until the next one aren't we?

It would be shit if you somehow missed the last 4 games worth of shit

There are retards in this thread that still say Bad Company 2 and BF3 was good even though it has everything they dislike in the later games

EA already has titanfall.

To bad that game was ruined by the Unity engine.

exactly what my friends do, tell me to buy a game "cus it's cheap" then they play it once or twice and then never again

What kind of retard makes an FPS in Unity

Retards with no money and no UT4 or free Cryengine at the time.

the list goes on so far. this is unbelievably bad in virtually every way

hardline was conceptually an actually pretty good idea, but it didn't fucking work on launch. not to mention it just didn't really make sense that cops and robbers were having all-out wars in the streets with extremely heavy firepower. the game mode where each team was competing to steal cars and keep them away from the enemy was really, genuinely fun - i have really fond memories of hauling ass in a sports car while Judas Priest blasts from the speakers and my bro is hanging out the window firing an M79 thumper at the cops behind us. but the technical issues, the god-awful map design, the unfair weapon balances and the brutally bad lag ruined it for me

if they made another one where boths cops and robbers had way toned down weaponry, some less than lethal cop weaponry (getting a bonus for arresting a perp instead of killing him makes me hard) and a diverse set of more realistic objectives - perps are trying to hold off the cops while they disassemble a meth lab and then make a car getaway or something - and i'd be genuinely interested, but as it was it was just bad

I wonder how many people are gonna sperg out thinking that the 82nd were only a thing in WW2.

capcom

The industry is a joke by mistake, so naturally jokes that are suppose to be funny are resonating better.

Battlefield has always tried to be historical accuracy

I'm getting it when it's dirt cheap like I got BF4, not paying over £15 for a reskin.