Japanese against race mixing?

Are the Japanese trying to subconsciously condition the younger generation of other races to mate with their own kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

tofugu.com/japan/hafu-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they’re just dying out like whites are. THey wouldn’t want mixing. Fuck off.

KYS

That is exactly what I said.

The exact opposite of what you said, you mean. Fucking blow your brains out.

tofugu.com/japan/hafu-japan/

Your dyslexia is showing SHILL!

Do you think it's a good idea for a dying breed to miscegenate OP? Don't be a faggot.

But Edward is male.

Your thread doesn’t need to exist.

Not my fault they deliberately can't understands simple concepts like the Japanese indoctrinating races to stick with their own. I'm the only white person here. Listen to me.

Leave.

Learn to English. OP could have worded it better, however.
would have been a better wording, but you're nitpicking.

Did he dick the chink expy at any point in the series? No? Then fuck off. If she's crushing on him and he chose WINry, then it's plot-induced unrequited love on her part.

It's a cartoon, you retard.

Exactly and you'll notice she is also the same race. Its very tedious now that you non whites have the internet but I will endure. I'm made of the white stuff.

And yet the thread shouldn’t exist.

Go make a vlog about it and don't forget to beg your subscribers to help pay your student loan debt.

It's more like domestic racemixing propaganda

sage

I swear the shills are catering just to get my attention.

Who is race mixing?

If that what your rabbi said you circumcised twit?

Thanks for proving you’re a shill.

Shilling for what though?

0/10.

you guys sure are committed to this thread

In a scale from chimp to nigger how retarded are you?

They've had a population plunge before, they got passed it.

sage

No, if he's the only white person here I want him to stay.

sage

They're also quite keen on showing Christianity as a corrupt and evil institution, which is true of course.

sage

Not going to sperg out harder than that? I'm a bit disappointed.

Reported.

You'd think the pattern obsession aspect of autism would have allowed you to notice that your reporting has been ineffectual for the months and months you've been doing it.

Reported for ban evasion.

the goyim need to have entry-level pleb-tier taste in anime

(checkeddddd)
So,(different user btw) you definitely misread his thread lul, sperging out does nothing. Counter sage cuz it sounds like something anime has had honestly, usually the race-mixer couples/mixed characters are usually shown as either off putting,, or degenerate like personality. But it's tough to say whether it's done over a large span of animes. I will keep an eye out when I watch different series.

Has a single person ever been banned off your reports? If you don't have images of the ban list or board log to confirm, I have to assume that your reports have never resulted in a ban.

Bump for butthurt sagefags

e55814 is a dedicated shitposter, he's not here to do anything other than sperg out. You'll mostly encounter him defending Cucktianity, so it's curious to see him in another type of thread.

I'm a fat early 30's neet and I'm going to Japan soon to live, I should be able to get a wife on the first day because of my knowledge of Japanese culture through Anime shows and Japanese women love white men. After I can live off the girls family and be a neet for life

Yes Japanese are our friends and allies. Together with Muslims we are going to get rid of all the Jews

They are pretty blatant about it actually.

That's the LARPjew.

Nice bait, but in case there is someone that seriously thinks like this (and there are, I've meet them over there)

You're going to be miserable, because no one is going to want to be friends with you; they will laugh at you because you like anime, will probably even say "looks like this idiot learned everything from anime". Most Japanese girls only like foreigners that are thin, dress well and have money - yes that is the most important aspect, money, cause they'll give it up if you have a lot of money and not the other too.

Regardless of what most people here think about Japan, and just because they seen a few cartoons or movies doesn't mean you know shit, most girls that will date a foreigner are damaged goods. They are either sluts, they want money, or they are so fucking insane and crazy that even Japanese men won't date them. Yep, you are literally gonna get the women that even the horniest Japanese drunken old man wouldn't even grope on the train home. Either that of you get a girl that will drag you around from shopping place to shopping place making you buy her cute shit and then she'll take you out and show you off to her friends like you're a designer bag or something. But hey you can always walk around the red light district in most towns and some Chinese girl will come up to you and offer you a "massage". Just go with her, but don't drink the booze that they give you at their place, unless you don't mind loosing a kidney.

Last disappointment, jungle fever is the new fashionable thing in JP. I didn't live in Tokyo, but I spent a lot of time partying there and a lot of girls have niggers for boyfriends, like real African niggers, especially in the Roppongi and Shibuya areas.

False logic. Chimps & apes are smarter than niggers. Checkmate.

Hair color in anime is about symbolism, not racial identity. Different hair and eye colors give you a hint about the characters personality and role in the story line. There's also blue haired, pink haired, purple haired, etc. people in anime.

Reported for admitting to being part of the paid shilling campaign.

And reported for believing in Q-LARP.