Meaningless (shill?) posting

so in every substantial thread that has been pinned (and a few that have not), certain individuals continuously post the same spammy nonsense over and over about “shills” and deflect objectives like digging or discussion of possibilities. pic related are two types of spam posts that keep showing up and undermining important threads. note that these are actually conflicting individuals, and shill tactics often involve an “opposition” poster debating a “controlled opposition” poster. for some reason the major threads devolve into these weird, unsubstantial, spammed up debates every time lately…

I really hate scrolling through endless meaningless posts. Filtering works sometimes but for the most part these posts are detracting from the overall board quality. Any solutions?

some of the threads in question:

i would really love to know more about the executive order and the currently listed names but that thread has been completely fucked for days. I will start digging on my own but I haven’t got the autism or patience or skills for this sort of thing

Yeah cos Holla Forums is run by Kushner paid kikes, which is why every single thread stickied up top of the board for the past few years is always promoting some lying kike or kosher clown conservative

Like clockwork.

first post… really? you have to be more subtle with your spam campaign, honestly. I am actually quite inclined to think that these chan style boards silence dissent with mass waves of groupthink, but at the very least that seems to be human nature and does have some substance. you posters, on the other hand, NEVER SAY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIVE. give us substance or get out.

i don’t think trump is going to save anyone from jews, I don’t think democracy works, and I HATE kushner. but to outright deny that the trump campaign isn’t overthrowing the old state for his own Machiavellian agenda is just retarded

Unfortunately this sort of thing [anons critical of jews] will continue to happen while you kikes continue to shit up our boards

nice slide thread

I am extremely critical of jews. you didn’t even read my post. give me a substantial reply

what am I even sliding here? the board has been pretty slow lately.

What do you want, reelsofpictures, videos and documentation proving you jewish puppet Trump is completely in bed with the kikes serving isreal to send America to hell
It's already been done countless times, only you kvetching wailing bitches cry and get the jew mods to remove it leaving nothing more than kikes acting like cartoon nahtzees posting pedo tier lol cartoon pictures cheering on ZOG

GEE WE JUST DON'T KNOW

I already said that trump is not going to save anything from jewry. He is clearly on, at the very least, the side of zionists, and only a fool would say otherwise given all the times he has stated or expressed his ties.

I’ve provided substance and the exact same perspective as you, so why not provide yours without repeating the same mantra at me. The difference between you and I is that I’m not spamming the board to death and providing nothing but meaningless drivel that distracts from possible leads into substantive subjects.

I'm 25 and woke up December 25th already dead. The world before me is am empty shell of what it used to be. I can recognize the faces and the places but it's as if I'm seeing them for the first time. Unfamiliar and foreign, everyone and everything is a machine of reaction and action to me. My pain consumes every fiber of my soul and mercilessly rips away the rose colored glasses I've worn for 25 years. The truth about women has become apparent and in that I clearly see the mechanical nature of behavior and reality. All men are not created equal and despite the wests attempts at a disney like narrative, life is a game of power and value. If you don't participate in the game, then you lose. No one is special and people are replaceable. We are a white canvas upon which other beings project on to. Your family is only held together by conditioning and the belief of what a family should be. Same goes for friends and intimate relationships. Consider that you get what you put in work for. How you're perceived is what holds the key to what people will let you get away with. The world works hard at hiding this truth, but I'll never unsee what I now see. I'm no special snowflake, I'm as good as buried. All concerns for meaning and love can be discarded. Today you're a somebody, tomorrow you're old news. A new paradigm a new world with no people in it. Just nature and conditioning doing what it does. 100% indifferent to anything. Facts not comfort. Awake but unable to go back to sleep. Thank you.

How would you propose we clean up the board though? I would hate for us to be filled with namefags, picfags, and newfags that can't be assed to lurk for more than three seconds not that we aren't pretty well at that territory.
It was pretty good back in the day when the pph was quite a lot lower, and people actually had to put some thought into their replies. But like all things in life, that which is good and wholesome always becomes overran with kike-types that shit all over that which was great. The bonus I guess is that the eternal stateless wanderers always get blown out and moved on eventually.

your post wasnt relevant but I read it and I’d recommend you read Nietzsche’s will to power to add the zest of life to your perspective. you are right about the push and pull of power being the only existent, but your consciousness can push beyond nihilism into self-mastered nobility, friend

Back on topic. can any other anons post something about this? I understand you usually filter these people but I just don’t want to feel so alone in this place. the happy yule thread was great, but where did you guys go??

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 8ch guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

Annddd like clockwork /faggypol/ appears.

that’s my problem with board culture exactly. it is a remnant of the democratic will to truth which seeks consensus over actual “truth” and convenience over abrasiveness. i don’t know what to do at this point because everyone is “free to make their claim” and in the process all claims are leveled down and diluted… allowing for the spammy types of posts and infiltrators to muck everything up further. is there any other way we can talk amongst ourselves in a controlled manner free of distractions and democratic consensus building?

somewhat related, guy debord once said that you can’t trust or collaborate with anyone anymore unless you know them in person but I know that isn’t possible for us…

lmao you’re an imbecile. most of the population is inherently populist and most of their public opinions hide their closeted, truer feelings. I’ll spoiler my example since it’s “degenerate” but I told a normie friend girl who was crushing on me that I was a Nazi while we were drunk, to try to put her off, and she still forced herself on me to make out for a bit. normal society doesn’t give a fuck bro

No, you don't get to just claim that information you don't like is spamming. You're playing defense for the kikes.

Satan trips lol. my post explicitly states that I know trump is working with jews. I know about the commuting and I know all about kushner, who I hate. why are you randomly attacking me with a template tier post, as if I didn’t say that? your spamjob isn’t even subtle. still waiting for substance

Except for those who have a 3 year old grudge and yet still waste their life and energy on taking the board down. Sometimes it amuses me watching them saying that they don't talk but actuality speak about Holla Forums on daily basis.

What information? Give me a post or a link or something. why are you still here after all this time if it’s totally kike-controlled? Hell, if you convince me I’d join you elsewhere. Jews easily co opt everything

You suck at your job, and you also suck at damage control.

You are terrible at your job.

I JUST ASKED YOU FOR IT. stop deflecting and say something that isn’t sheer template material.

Every thread critical of Trump is deleted, every user critical of Trump is banned, Mike Cernovich (a kike who knows Alan Dershowitz and shills Trump non-stop) is friends with the owner of this website Jim Watkins and friends with the creator of this website Hotwheels (who worked for a Jew in New York) At some point 8/pol/'s mod was replaced by someone that Watkins hand picked. For the last two years this board has been a controlled operation.

Now go ahead and ban, you worthless hotpocket. You can't ban the truth, and at a certain point all the real users will know what's going on.

who the fuck cares seriously?

Global report for ban evasion.

Thank you for responding with more info. I can’t ban people, I’m not one of them. I’m just some nobody who wants to gain access to the raw reality of things. Do you have an alternative to 8pol?

I’m not on anyone’s side here. I never liked the mission of sites like these (“to be able to speak totally freely”). I’ve been critical of trump however and haven’t been banned yet, but I guess it could happen.

There are no alternatives. This was the last place truth could be spoken.

Global report.

There is no heavily populated alternative to Holla Forums. Yet.

Compelling point.

Global report.

Bump because truth hurts your feelings.

LOL

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, but

You guys are fucking retarded and new. This is a fucking quote from the new American Horror Story about the "Trump Nightmare".

Lurk more faggots

you're a virgin

If Hillary won then the whole country would have fallen apart and whites would have a chance of fixing things. Trump is holding the U.S.S. White Genocide together while it fulfills its goal.

why don’t we make one then?

that isn’t the thread topic at all. The topic is trying to find a solution to unsubstantial posts (like yours!) that spam up the board and prevent inquiries into important subjects, such as why trump commuted that shlomo guy or the possibilities for the executive order.

and I never once said we shouldn’t have voted for trump (I did), I just recognize his sponsors and priorities. he’s operating on his own agenda and projecting ours onto him is bad form. Hitler even did this— he of course did care genuinely for the people and the future of Germany, but still acted according to his own will and his own sense of responsibility and ultimately damned the war effort. it would be foolish not to see trump operating on his own will and doing whatever the hell he wants

Here's the deal, the current state of affairs, at least from where I stand, is that the board has just become less fun to participate in. This is due to three factors. Firstly, yes, there is an obscene amount of shilling, it's absolutely ineffective in changing minds, opinions or anything, it's just that it becomes tiring seeing it, and wading through 47 posts of this low effort dogshit, much like hasbarafag's little tor and 4 ips adventure in this thread, drains me.

Secondly, a massive influx of actual newfags/normalfags who try way too hard to blend in with the "super hardcore giga evil internet natzis", but just end up looking like no-fun-allowed, tryhard fags. They think they're better than everyone else because they do everything 100% by the book, and never enjoy themselves. "you're not white if you've watched a movie in your life, you're not white if you've touched a videogame, you're doing nothing for the cause" etc. Or, you have the other end of the spectrum, which is entry level fags who don't lurk and go spewing their entry-level babby shit all over the place.

Thirdly, we haven't had a good enough genuine happening for a while, we've had a lot of decent smaller scale shit, but none of it has been big enough to get a decent funposting thread out of it. A good chimpout would probably bring back some of the spirit.

In conclusion, it's not the mods, it's not the lack of self improvement threads or book threads, or whatever the fuck you want. It's the lack of fucking fun. It's the fucking normalfags that infest everything, and suck said fun out of it. I still browse the board, just less, and I post a lot less than I used to.

Sage because this has become a "drumpf is a kike XDDD" thread.

It's not the board owner's fault that the majority of people who can't figure out how to post on here and contribute to the conversation are all people who hate Trump. That's like saying it's the cop's fault for the homocide rating in criminals being mostly black.

If you provide a good alternative that we can migrate to, I will gladly use it and shill for it. The most important thing is making sure that these faggot mods don't get control of it.

user, there's no point in arguing with women.

If you don't hate Trump at this point, you aren't actually pro-white.

that was a good post. thanks user. it sucks because I remember when the board was fun and intriguing, now it’s just a spammy mess :/

I’m too incompetent for that. like I said, I’m just some nobody. I can’t lead a damn thing

t. virgin

WTF I'm with her now, thanks for correcting the record

Reminder that mods can't browse all threads at once, so you need to report the low effort garbage for them to remove it.

Ok that’s just flat out ridiculous. Being disgusted by the pro-Jewish activity and jewish connections is one thing, but having to HATE him to be pro white? We have to be realistic about trumps motives and actions. He’s not 1488 but he’s not a total jewish lackey either. He’s a greedy exponent of the will to power and he’s winning out because world-historical individuals cannot be resisted. he has his own agenda and very distinct will for the work he does, and to not be interested in seeing how this plays out is ridiculous.

best case scenario: his presidency is the end of the idea of liberalism, the end of the free press, and the polarization of us and the judeo-African hordes to the point of warfare. you still have that to hold onto.

Honestly though, as retarded as these shill threads are, I do enjoy coming in here and watching them attempt to piss into a sea of piss.

I love this obvious kikery.
Like a child screaming for candy and when you get punished it's "I was just asking for some food!"
I get that you kikes are angry and sick of losing constantly, but if you actually want to discuss something, try not sounding like an obvious kike when you make the thread, and then don't go spamming it in every other thread.

Lol fucking kikes losing control yet again.

I dunno you kikes seem really ducking afraid, lately smh tbh fam

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO HANDS
TWO TERMS

THIS IS THE END OF HISTORY

I didn’t say he was a kike, and my position on his political movements was nuanced.

you’re also a spammer disguised as opposition to the other spammers…

this thread even turned into a spamfest I’m sick of this

It's D&C. Filter the keywords that keep showing up and move along. Yids aren't creative and it is easy enough to manage.

test

Gas yourself kike.

Fuck off newfag.

TOR users everyone

webm is for losers

ok, will do. just wish something could be done beyond that

there are good posts in this thread

What am I sliding? maybe you’re the one who doesn’t get the concept

torposters can't post images and videos
One of the other great benefits of having your data go through CIA nodes.

Oh gosh golly then by all means let's not delete obvious shipost, slide, and spam threads because you think a few shitposts are good.

if you were actually one of us you would appreciate this thread, what it’s trying to do, and the miscellaneous information discussed on the side. but you clearly aren’t. you’re just parroting board culture buzzwords.

come back another day when you’re ready to see and discuss the truth instead of being either a troll or a useless shill.

Won't be long before their bosses have their assets seized by Trump. As scared as Eric Schmidt was, comet stains like David Brock have to be shitting their pants.

Sounds like youre trying to create a narrative where shills cant be called out. I dont like you, and I dont like how you post a ton of cancer yourself. Meaningless drivel bumping your own thread. Youre probably the same person as Rach, because neither of you get banned for things that get everyone else banned.

You have said you support the alt-right, you defend spencer and identitarians, you made a thread suggesting that nigger in pic 3 is the one calling people out for being zionists and based niggers and that TRS are actually our allies. Why are you still here? Report the OP for ban evasion.

I just reported your post instead.

I other words, if you want to perform this bullshit pro-zionist based nigger faggot aut kiker psy-op, go do it on cuckchan.

I bet you did you vpn hopping kike. You would report the guy who is against based niggers, zionists, faggots and such. Proof of my argument.

Pic related is OP. His first thread was deleted and reposted just defending Trump, instead of all the alt-kike based nigger bullshit too. Hes an admitted aut kiker whos crafting some narrative about a random nigger being the figurehead and our enemy, its kikes, okay? Its kikes. Niggers arent this fucking important, and when some kike comes around saying you cant call people out for supporting Israel or suggesting niggers are based, you report them. And sage your post.

I think you have a decent enough perspective of things. It’s hard to find any sort of meaning or truth in a confusing kiked up world of shadows. People should at least give trump credit for ruining the credibility of the media. Even shitlib faggots have to admit that the media was known to be bullshit way before Trump.

Bumping this thread. OP is a good thing for new arrivals to see, because it exposes the shills' favorite technique right now.

You have proof of nothing, you gold-hoarding homunculus. Why don't you just send yourself to the sheol?

What about a banned thread. The strategy of running off regular users to dwindle the board's culture and users. Don't believe me? Look at the how slow the threads move and how old the threads are.

Thinking you can blackpill people who have seen the abyss with party girls and Eurythmics.

You have no idea where you are.

I am the end. Fuck you. I am the war.

Use the report function and have them banned and posts deleted. The shills think try to fill the threads, they must be removed.

Fuck it, bump. This thread is a good example of ahills, theres a dozen in it.

No, you're just another screamer in the pit. Go away from here if you're already destroyed.

No you're huge bore.
Cuckchan may still be reeling with nihilism but here be the Higher man who heralds in the Overman. Nihilism is like gum on our shoe that we've already chewed.

Like the sticky listing antifa dox or the one uncovering Shareblue's non-existant opsec? You make your lies so easy to expose, chosen man. Why do you even bother? Is it a compulsion, like you absolutely have to lie even if your lies are terrible?

Faggot

The main problem has always been the same, how to properly handle shills and the mods capabilities of detecting them. Essentially shills can be condensed into 3 attributes.
Shills:
Example: This post is a perfect example.

I reiterate; you cannot have an honest discussion about Trump because shills will always want you to view everything about him one way and will not allow any room for balanced discussion. Ironically by virtue of the fact that 100% pro-Trump posters offer nothing but morale and high expectations, shills have no investment in them and know that the best way to attack morale, cause infighting, and rob the threads of any discussion is to be 100% anti-Trump. They wouldn't get anything out of being falsely pro-Trump because if you take it to its logical conclusion, even if Holla Forums's expectations were unrealistic Holla Forums would have extremely high morale. Shills concentrate their efforts on attacking morale; ergo, Trump is a source of morale and they must attack all discussions about him. He could have public executions for every jew, jew-enabler, shitskin, and race-traitor, and shills would still be insisting it's just a ploy to help the jews.

One last thing. Inflammatory-sophistry is still their main fall back position for a very important reason. Again, encapsulates this post very well because it is a complete thought, straight to the point, short, and leaves big implications if "true." It also doesn't allow for any room because it is delivered as an absolute statement. Weak-willed people will be forced to entertain the thought because it is very simple in its structure. Shills rely on these kinds of posts because it's so loaded in implications that you are forced to dis-entangle it and have to bring your own evidence while theirs offers none. This is why these posts are always brought by a shill, because by offering nothing you are forced to do all of the work to prove them wrong, then they bring out the jew tactic of dismissing all evidence to rely on the illusion that your evidence means nothing.

Ah, I see a foul demon has entered our hall!

Nobody ITT mentioned Agent Dicky until you did, user.

Ah yes Shariablue the instant mantra yelled by Imkamfy managed jews that police these boards throughout Trumpstein's campaign which has now been proven to have been an elaborate jewish hoax, pretending that the only people who object to the jewish fraud trump are hillary supporters, and not legit anons who cannot stand you kikes who destroyed Holla Forums with your endless promotion of every foul zionist kike in world politics

What about all the threads promoting Gert Wilders the Mossad man, Le pen the selection of the Likud and Freemasons, Trumpstein the jewish freemasonic puppet and every single other neocon kike operating in world politics that have been exclusively stickied with dickless cunts like you policing the threads ensuring any legit user with an IQ over 50 is reported and banned from here

You are like the soldiers in Cortes' army who attempted a coup and were quickly put to death. Soldiers have betrayed the greatest of white leaders and heroes in history. They do it out of jealously. They do it out of confusion. They do it out of self interest. They do it out of fear. The only thing that can be done is to put these people out of their misery. When the battle ends they will continue to fight until they destroy themselves and those around them. You do not have a high IQ. If you did, then you would be able to will your goals into action instead of flailing helplessly against this mongolian shitposting board.

I defend none of those things? Wtf is this stupid post? richard Spencer is just some overhyped rich kid with a money degree who the media uses as a scapegoat

I hate the alt right with a passion lol

Guys this is weird as fuck. It honestly disturbs me. are they automated or something?? none of the text or image is relevant here.

thanks, that’s really his most valuable achievement: dicing up the media’s credibility forever.

thanks for the bump user. the shills were attracted like moths to a flame, completely showed their hand. that’s exactly what you’re not supposed to do as an infiltrator

This was a great post. thanks for the contribution. honestly gives a nice framework for spotting the maggots infesting all the relevant threads and drivIng people away. If I could contribute more I would, but honestly you nailed it

absolutely nothing of relevance here. bots?

I appreciate your autism and effort that went into your hypothesis. Yes there are shills on here, but don't assume this dialogue is exclusively shills responding to each other. I doubt that's ever the case. I also believe that this dialogue can take place without shills at all.
Really, what you're describing is just that the uncertainty about Trump is akin to proving God. It's a non-negatable hypothesis. It will always end in a stalemate.

Your point about supposed shills using strong emotionally charged propaganda, well, the white right does that all the time with propaganda about cultural enrichment and religion of peace attacks. You're appealing to emotion yourself by claiming that anyone who is suspicious of Trump's allegiance to the white race is "weak-willed." You claim that the post here which refers to a ~$300b arms deal with SA, a satellite of Pissrael is evidence of nothing while the user responded with a false dichotomy here?

During the campaign I put up with all the neocon Israel first talk and all that talk about beefing up the military because I knew he had to in order to win mainstream support. So far, I've seen the focus take place on those things almost entirely. The tax plan is good, but it's not any better for the white race than any other race. To any faggot that is going to accuse me of being lucifer and turning any user's faith away from the God Emperor himself I'd like to add that I voted for Trump, I'll vote for him again in 2020, but for the love of god so far he's only a minutia better than any other establishment cuck stooge that would've taken the presidency minus the liberal salt. I am only trying to be objective about this. Exactly what harm is going to be done by people being critical of Trump on here? What, are the ~90% of Americans who are politically correct going to find out that 8/pol/ thinks he's too soft and then Trump won't get to 270 in less than three years? What I'm seeing is the softening of the people on here and this should set off alarm bells. This is a place for radicals.

(heil'd)

Anons should know that is a blatant shill post. They use a photo that the media tried to spin as Trump kneeling to the Saudi king, which is false. One thing you can always count on is shills trying to spread falsehoods they pull directly from their media programming. They offer no OC and have absolutely no creativity. They operate on preprogrammed scripts only.

I know. Though, halfchan Holla Forums is far worse. Mods act like they have this place under control half the time. The other half is them willingly or unwilling (or playing the part of?) these type of divisive posters or bots. I know it's not just me who has noticed. Nothing ever seems to get addressed when this type of stuff is called out. This thread will be deleted soon. RIP.

poor cuckchan never stood a chance. I doubt this thread will be deleted unless it veers waaaaaay off target. for now, it’s stayed pretty clean except for the shills, but that’s exactly what was supposed to be demonstrated and called out

My main, honest, concerns are similar and I’ve been saying them for a long time:

There seems to be a contingent of spam that is persistent and not addressed by the moderation. For example, why are TORpedos allowed to make threads now? I’m a BO myself and that’s a board setting that used to be off here and now it’s on. What do we get other than all day’s spam of hot party thots and shitty electro.

Then, as you say, there’s the shareblue picture spammer. In reality, if I were shareblue, I would be doing exactly what he is doing. He is decreasing the signal to noise ratio (the ratio of helpful information to that of entropic, random information) and lowering the quality across the board. I noticed it first a while back when I saw random posts showing up in threads of Sam Hyde’s current fat face with no accompanying text in threads in which it bore no relevance.

If I were a deep state kike, this is how I would destroy Holla Forums. It’s working. I mean, isn’t it the same problem that happens on 4chan except there it’s ramped up to 11? The answer to this is an understanding on the part of moderation that meaningless noise posts shouldn’t be tolerated. Given turkfy’s record of spamming Rach himself, I doubt that will happen.

Are you okay, Shareblue? You seem pretty upset

Yeah, I mean halfchan has been shit for a decade for me at least. I guess when Holla Forums was new I started posting there again. Then it just returned to shit. I've chan hopped and have been part of many different exoduses. This place will either die or just become a dead relic like 7chan or 420chan unless the moderation staff is changed up on this board a bit. t. oldfag who found 4chan in 2004.

Hey my man, if you're truly as oldfag as you claim, open up that desu image's properties and show us when that image was created.

Part of that spam can be attributed to TRS kikes who never left imo. Just post Mike's kike wife whenever you see that.

yep, it’s the noise that disturbs me most. the complete lack of any moderation on it is weird as well. If you recall evalion posting, which had the same frequency and tactic, we traced that to some voat of “racists” (eg cartoon cutout racists). if they’re not behind it, it’s definitely run to tear down the board by some agency :/

Rip :( I only started coming around to the boards when 8pol was newer. I saw 4chan afterward and didn’t really take it seriously at all, especially not now. but this place seems to be taking the same death spiral minus anything funny whatsoever… i used to play Mabinogi all day as a kid and never knew a thing about all this stuff or the Chans. rip innocence

It's newer than you think, bosnian. I bet you never owned a System 88 or have ever had vtec kick in and turn on a dime, Macross Zero style. You probably don't even know what harbl means or the true meaning of throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

yes yes, you spent a few hours on know your meme and ED, now lets see when that image was created my man. This is the oldest one I have that survived my HDD frying. Now its your turn.

why are you doing this rn

on topic, that recent anime-racemixing thread is literally nothing but fake infighting and I KNOW you guys would actually have known the plot to full Metal and dispelled the entire thing immediately

I don't have access to harddrives from those days, newfriend. That image reminds me of 4chan circa 2006/2007. The image I posted was saved a few months ago. Do you ever know what thrust vectoring is or how it owns the skies? Do you remember August 23, 2006?

Alright you can stop now.

There's like 20 threads on the catalog that deserve the shoah.

Think whatever you want. What word was the word that "bosnian" was filtered to? What was the /g/ board originally? What is System 88? This shouldn't be an oldfag pissing contest. Go back to sleep, Hal.

Pay attention how threads about Sholom a criminal that deserves the rope get anchored supposedly because OP doesn't want a discussion and only wants to shill against Trump. Yet the thread about Trump saying imigrants all have AIDS according to (((sources))), with the subject "Shills etternally BTFO" gets stickied.
First poster is 100% alright. Mods shill for Habbad, you can call out kikes in general, but can't point out their power structures.

I don't think any alternative to Holla Forums will be possible until some mad cunt with a significant warchest decides to make himself an enemy of the world. Say what you will about whether anonymity of the userbase has turned out well or not, but the clear weak link in chans is obfuscation at the executive level. Moot cucked out to Feds and Marxists, then turned over the moderation to enemy zealots before selling to the Nip dataminer. Hotwheels cucked out to Feds and skipped the Marxists to turn over the site and moderation to kikes. There's no reason to trust other site/board owners in a situation where we're facing devils we know and devils we don't know. Part of the reason the migration to Holla Forums happened at all was because of Hotwheels' initial level of involvement and visibility before being snatched up by predators.

So, you mean: disregard that, you suck cocks.

cripplekike definitely breathed some life into chan culture. I call perhaps 2008/2009-2012 the dark ages. I joined in when he ran wizardchan for the lulz and watched it burn after he had sex with some fat land whale with mental problems. I remember the bot posting for Holla Forums on 4/pol/ after and his article for eugenics on DS. He wasn't perfect. He ended up going to the Philippines and doing asianigger hookers and drugs. Then handed this place over to 2channel owner, Jim. Though, at least for about roughly 3 years this place was the best alternative to any chan for sure. I hope this board can survive. But, if a better alternative pops up. I'll move on like I always have. It wasn't like 4/pol/ was the place that got me on board with the JQ. Though, it was amazing that it seemed an entire new generation of kids were exposed to the truth. I hope like me, that they can never look back. It seems like after exposing the TRSodomites and the "alt-right" for the faggots and jew lovers they were. This place was spent. It was like the final amount of energy it had after the election. /blogpost ramblings

this

They couldn't just annoy us to death so they started banning everyone.

protip, real oldfags don't talk about their oldfag status that much

in the words of shakespeare, thou doth protest too much

Shitsux faggot. You started it. But, either way. It doesn't matter. Merry Christmas, user. May you always deliver.

You never proven anything, you never added anything of worth to any conversation. Thank god for ID filtering!

The guy in the picture is the same guy posting the niggers face, and he admitted it in another thread which got nuked shortly after. He also had claims that the nigger, in the last OP pic, is the sole reason people are angry about zionists and people who promote based niggers, and faggots etc. That we dont actually oppose any of that stuff, and only shills are calling out zionist TRS nigger faggots. Stop being such a fucking double earlobe spacing faggot, and pay attention.

Checked and this.
That said Holla Forumsacks should not let the low effort shillfags get to them.

I’m not a veteran or anything (just a tiny voiced lurker) so I guess it still gets to me

Think of this as more of a training ground than an amusement park. The shills, bots, kikes, faggots, etc… serve as level one mobs to hone your mind and debate skills. It also trains you esoterically as well, once you pass the hopelessness of the blackpill and realize that this timeline is amazing.
Chin up brothers, Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, May whatever gods you worship guide you towards happiness. Except the demiurge or moloch, fuck them and their demonspawned kikes. May next year be another record shitposting year.

thanks for the encouragement uwu, and yeah it’s definitely keeping me on my toes trying to think outside the box a bit. the more we make advances toward victory the more they try to demoralize us. merry Christmas user

Game or movie? either way, great fucking quote, makes me feel like crushing out a quick set. Gotta be quick, at work atm.

Anyone who didn't realize OP lost his credibility here deserves a bullet.

I see Holla Forums and other mental gesalts like it as blades, and the shills as the grind stone. Stroke your blade edge straight down on a grind stone what do you get? A dull useless edge. But stroke your edge at a 15&45degree angles to the grindstone and you craft an edge that can slice through meat, gristle and bone.
The shills are annoy to be sure, but every shill post I see as another opportunity for myself, or another, to hone their mental edge hopefully without being edgey!
So I think the question "What to do about the shills" is the wrong question to be asking here.
"How can we use the shills to our advantage." is the question.
For that, help anons who reply to shills with half baked, or irrational/illogical/unfactual arguements. Don't browbeat the replier, simply link his reply, maybe greentext it as well, and post your argument. Try to draw the user into conversation on where and how his post was wrong and how he can improve upon it.
Be guides, it's a lot to take in here, and most newfags do not have the education to properly express and defend their views. The oldfags could/should liken themselves to wizend old hermits, "We won't come to you, but if you come to us we will teach you how to sift the truth from the lies."

Its from the Beowulf film from a decade ago.

I never once said this. Read Voice of Our Ancestors: “all that is necessary is good” and dying with a smile. He gave his best for Germany and I will always respect and love him like a father for that. Saying he made a mistake because of his will isn’t wrong, though. Stating his willpower was that strong that he could influence the fate of his nation— that is praise.

true true. making a mark on the world doesn’t require an army of awakened people but a small group of leaders, and those naturally emerge (im not one of them) from the crowds to guide them. the way you’ve put it makes for that possibility

This

Shills' primary objective with that tactic is to destabilize the thread to a point its irrecoverable. If they're being really cunning about it they're also anticipating anons using filters by ID+ and make sure their bait catches as many anons replying to them as possible. Since some anons might respond to them as well as other anons in a single post, it makes weaponizing filters to further reduce a thread's readability a possible strategy for them. Something to bear in mind if you do plan to respond to them.

I understand that you're mad Oliver.
You're going to get fucked.

Have a sage you stupid nigger

Reported as shareblue side.

Dumb fat melon nigger

And doing so also prevents anons from teaching those who reply to the shill their mistake and guiding them towards the light of enlightenment.

Thank you. Not much of a poster, just a long time lurker…and today this christmas it feels longer than ever.
btw, Merry Christmas!

It really doesn't matter.
No one can stop us.

just shut up

Merry Christmas to you too :)