HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!

FUCKING KILL ME!!! THIS SHIT JUST HAPPENED!! HOLY FUCK!! ITS ALL FUCKING CUMMING DOWN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
huffingtonpost.com/entry/justice-democrats-ousts-cenk-uygur_us_5a3eb4d1e4b025f99e178181
archive.is/vA8cv
rousernews.com/2017/12/24/cenk-uygur-resigns-over-sexist-comments/
archive.fo/BMVIp
archive.fo/1wdSW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good riddance

Hahahah wat da fuk

I don't know if this timeline is good or bad, but its funny as fuck.

AHAHAHAHAH FILTHY TURK GULENIGULLUGATTATURKIILGUL

CENK DOX INFORMATION
8403 Copperleaf Ct
Fairfax Station, VA 22039-3060
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO Holla Forums
LETS GET HIM

Top Kek, looks like Christmas came early.

The irony is that progcunt women say 2000x worse things about men and keep their jewish twitter checkmark let alone their job. Top fucking kek, be cannibalized by the fruit of your labor, idiot.

I'm not a bitter virgin but pussy power can be quite disturbing and downright disgusting at times. This is a man who survived in the public spotlight for years despite denying the Armenian genocide and even naming his fucking company after the perpetrators of said genocide. All this was fine and he was a respected member of the alternative press, constantly having high profile guests on his shows and enjoying a lot of subscribers and popularity.

BUT NOW, as soon as it comes to light that he is guilty of the crime of what? Being horny and wanting bitches to put out, now he instantly becomes a person non grata?

This is fucking absurd. This world has gone so nutty.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums! Time to demoralize The Young Cucks even harder now for shits and giggles

Styx was right, shit

I had to read the first line of the article to figure out who this faggot was.

Holy shit that's some good news, there will be salts for the whole new's year festivities

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

MISTLETOE ENABLES RAPE CULTURE SHITLORD

In this world you describe, I guess he didnt get to nut att all

/r/-ing JUSTed Cenk

Fucking kek, good riddance to bad blubber.

Send him back to a third world desert shithole where he can fuck goats.

this is probably just a way for him to golden parachute out like all the others
it's either that or he got jewed

but you know he got up to way shadier shit than some edgy blog posts from 17 years ago

Say what you will about filter king, but that was and continues to be hilarious. Glad to see that filthy Turkroach booted from relevance permanently.

ok he's a traitor that deserves to go into the oven right after Hillary

1. The Armenian genocide denier invoked the Trump curse on himself.
2. This is not how you make a thread.

Merry kekmas friends

Who could have guessed?
Has the Armenian Wonder said anything?

Not Arab, Turk. Filthy Ottomans.

once again….

that's the problem, hopefully feudalism will come back

i almost feel sorry for him now …almost

gotta give him props for making one of my favorite youtube videos
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Toppest kek

That’s feminism for you

Im sorry I thought I was summoned.

Clearly some virus was released that has allowed someone to mind control people well enough to make sure everyone hates sexual aggression.

There is no other way to explain a months of consistent 'powerful men are raping women' on the television because no one would be stupid enough to plan this out and tell everyone else to put this in print.

The worst part is, the cuck was obviously joking, even more so since he tries to pass himself off as a comedian of sorts. Even then, that's not enough. The fact that mere accusations or taking shit out of context can cause this much trouble for someone is pretty alarming. How soon before professional accusers go mainstream?

Damn you know feminists have gone too far when we're two strokes away from defending Chink Yogurt.

HO HO HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The first immigration bill signed into law by George Washington restricted immigration to free whites of good moral character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

They were so butthurt by this video they went after some other channel (or two) for showing it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
How does this only have 3 million views?
Deserves at least 6 million.

those "sexist" comments are fucking nothing

the left will have an endless witch hunt if minimal cussing in your free time gets you fired

He didnt get fired. He stepped down. I think.

Stepped down from The Young Genocide-Deniers or his other thing, Justice Democrats? JD asked him to resign so it's no surprise. If he is gone from TYT, that's big.

I thought he lives in LA with a chink wife?

Figures, they can attack but do not know how to defend or counter. How are these people called?

t. styx

Hey Im not complaining. Bye Bye Cenk.

Good. I hope this is a redpill moment for him.

You know he only pandered to the left for the shekels.

I think there's some video in which some woman describing about him. He worked for GOP, then went more liberal and worked to MSNBC and then he went batshit liberal and created this MSNBC. She described that all of this was all because of money.

Role reverse that from sex to gifts and dinner and a bitch saying it and the media wouldn't give a shit about gold digging whores that view men as walking ATM machines.

I do not like him but he is right.

Thanks, Santa. Been a long time coming.

Women date poor people all the time user. I mean. They usually wont date you if you dont have a job at all. Thats true, I mean duh.

I want to kiss Libbie under the mistletoe.

Such authentic roach architecture. What a true adherence to ones ancestry.

Wow, I never watched that before because I couldn't stand either of those people but holy shit the trolling.

Rats eating each other.

Hollywood and the media might think they're on to a good thing with this "everybody is a rapist so we need to hate men more" meme.
But now they're having to fire people, cancel shows or pull movies over the tiniest "infrigement".
We might not need to burn Hollywood at this rate. It will burn itself!

wtf i love cenk now

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Don't forget the recent UFO program leaks and who killed JFK articles in the supermarket tabloids. Someone's desperate to get people distracted.

Fucking hell, Chunk talks like a thirsty beta virgin. "By this date I should be getting this…". No Buffaloboi, you're not getting anything, let alone a "date". Because you're a fat, greasy roach.

This has a meme potential

One picture is showing smug Cenk with "When you get away with denying Armenian holocaust" bonus points for kike screeching because it doesn't make their holoxoax that unique
And the other him crying/depressed/youknowhatImean/ with "But have to step down over sexist comments**
Feel free to modify it

Well deserved for pushing this bullshit. How long before they start looking into their clearly criminal juvenile past for commentary they can be eternally punished over?
How soon before women realize this is a trap and every vapid remark that has ever come out of their cock-holsters will also be held against them for eternity?
It feels like a jew trick to be able to lord every transgression over the goy.

jew tricks always backfire in the end.

Its growing stronger.

Merry Christmas

True and it means our society as a whole is sick. Women are children essentially. They only say what they think they should be saying.

I CAN FIND EXACTLY ZERO EVIDENCE FOR OPS CLAIMS. POST THE ARCHIVED ARTICLE LINK WITH CONTEXT.

He's yet to say anything on Twitter about it so this must be super fresh news from this morning.

The golem always strikes back.

HAHAHAHA. Live by leftism, die by leftism motherfucker.

its fake news. there's no evidence he's resigned from anything as far as my research can tell. OP is too insufferably new to be intelligent enough to do more work than screen cap a fake news article and post it

Naturally an odd joke here or there isn't a big deal, but "orgasm by the fifth date" is just gross, and you know sex-addicted liberals mean that seriously too. I can see why he'd be ashamed.

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

Oh look, it's another 4cuck Holla Forums tier e-celeb thread

You aren't very good at this lying crap Cenk. Maybe that's why you lost the job.
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/justice-democrats-ousts-cenk-uygur_us_5a3eb4d1e4b025f99e178181

Oh how shocking.

Five stages of grief right here

find the the article OP capped and stop being such a naiive faggot falling for every shit clickbait thread

Top Kek, here is Cuckinton post's article.
archive.is/vA8cv

Moving the goals like a yid, roach? The articles all point to you getting your dumb shitskin ass canned.

HE IS NOT LEAVING TYT, WHICH IS THE ONLY THING HES KNOWN FOR
you insufferably illiterate retards

still waiting for OPs article. should be easy to find if it's real.

Here you go you lazy good for nothing roach.

I don't see OP claiming he left his cuck youtube channel, but I can see why people would assume so because OP was a faggot and wasn't clear on it in his post.

Hotpocket should edit the OP to clarify.

You're welcome OP. BTFO a turk for your lazy ass.

so he's still the host of the largest online political show? and I'm supposed to do victory laps? who fucking cares about a lobbying group? what a shit thread. i have to pound against the walls to get a fucking source and some context (OPs job) and then i finally get it and it's fucking nothing. fucks sake this place is getting worse than cuckchan

>archive.is/vA8cv
>>huffingtonpost.com/entry/justice-democrats-ousts-cenk-uygur_us_5a3eb4d1e4b025f99e178181
Also
>archive.fo/BMVIp

Moving the goals now yid?
You got BTFO, eat your shit and smile.

just demanding basic thread relevant info to make informed judgements instead of implying off misleading headlines. I'd rather he be dead but this is pathetically insignificant news and you know it

did anyone even know he was a member of Justice Democrats? did anyone even know what Justice Democrats was until just now? No. So am i supposed to paradise around in victory now that he's not with them? make a thread when he gets kicked off TYT or gets genocided by Armenians

Getting pregnant in your senior year and posting your bloated welfare baby stuffed wombs on facebook while ducking facing for the selfie is what poor bitches that don't want jobs do. They fuck anyone then signup for the welfare check.

Now that part seems quite questionable.

sorry, you're right IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED!! ITS ALL FUCKING CUMMING DOWN!! MMMMAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA better? faggot

in other news
President Trump Steping Down from the final step of his plane, just now

Alex Jones Dead tired after a long, heavy broadcast

North Korea Surrenders its ability to negotiate on missile tech

He fucking founded Justice Democrats for fucks sakes. A progressive shill org that shilled senatorial and congressional canditates.
If you've been around Holla Forums long enough this should give you plenty schadenfreude and consider this as a Christmas present.

You're from here, right?

Definitive outsider

Depends. If they want muh dik, then they go for broke jobless SOBs that can throw it in them at any time. If they want gibs or a man to take care of them, then they look for the ones with jobs who are never around so they can fuck muh dik when you are off working.

Retroactive "social justice" is a shame and really shouldnt be happening, but I'm not gonna lift a finger to protect slime like this. He deserves to be purged by the system he helped influence.

Given how butt-blasted he is, obviously not.

That sperg seems to be very frustrated.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

are tired of winning yet?

do you swallow?

I know i should laugh, but this is depressing, hes not a chad, hes a cuck, hes not even good looking, yet look at these rules that women are apparently okay with him having (or else hed not have them)

Increasingly depressed over the fact that women are all whores. At 27 im starting to think im too old to actually get a virgin, because thanks to the metoo/roy moore shit everyone thinks 10 years difference makes you a fucking pedo.
Someone please stop the blackpills.

Want a white pill? Try it at 40.

If women have no agency maybe we should take their rights away

armenian genocide cenk
your organization is named after the organization that pushed armenian genocide

kys

A R C H I V E
R
C
H
I
V
E
archive.fo/1wdSW

By agency you mean their motivation to become mindless hysteric drones that will lead to the exact opposite they want.

In the end it is a neet sorting mechanism, the cucks become even more retarded cucks which amplifies chad to get all that pussy and the betas get none. Some cosmic "justice" here.

Lol what a dumb roach, the memes write themselves. Has to be one of the dumbest things you could say as a leftist, and just all around a ridiculous idea. Its the opposite of the truth, women are supposed to guard themselves and only the best man reproduces. Welcome to evolution you fucking bug.

is there any tape of fitlerman talking about this yet?

I AM SHOCKED!

That they evolved to speak at all is actually quite a shock you have to admit.

Haven't you noticed that nearly all the "accused" are of retirement age? They most likely volunteered for the assignment. Cenk has been very busy for a long time and is a perfect candidate for early retirement / professional hiatus, which is the most likely explanation. On top of this he is probably being paid for his role in the operation.
I've said it many times now, but once more: this is not real, this is a jew operation intended to have the effect of further driving a wedge between White men and women, further eroding male power/rights and further undermining the male position in the workplace.
It will form the justifying basis for harsh new legislation that has almost certainly been drafted already and was simply waiting for the "problem" phase (which we are seeing here) to be executed.
Reaction is the public outcry, fear and demands for action which follow.
Solution will be draconian anti-male "sexual protection" laws intended to leave every man open to instant dismissal from employment following the most flimsy of accusations.
Remember, none of the allegations that have been spread across the kike media are backed up by so much as an iota of forensic evidence.
Also, persons who are really accused of felony sexual crimes, who are really under investigation and who are really looking at serious jail time, do not blab their mouths about said events in public, especially when they have top-tier lawyers on a retainer.
tl;dr this whole drama is a Hollywood screenplay presented as reality.

Meme it

The insane gommunists in charge are setting precedence that if you're even rumored to flirt with some bitch you're out of society and can go live in a cave the rest of your life. Fine, for now they're eating their own, targeting the nearly spent assets and more moderate insane gommunists. But when this bullshit is normalized, what then? That people here actually applaud this insane behavior is pretty scary. They've already begun weeding out politicians here in europoor because of metoo bullshit. And Holla Forums is agreeing because for now it hits some low level cultural asset marxists.

I am dissapoint. I wonder sometimes if I'm the only sane person left in this world. Even the most radical rebels to the establishment is clapping like seals to their degeneracies.

Sjw's will ALWAYS eat eachother, it's all just a game of who has the highest (((moral))) high ground.

One more thing:
To be sure, these people rape and abuse, but their victims aren't their own kind, nor do they ever speak out: they can't because they are dead and buried in the desert, drained of their blood for rituals.
Fun fact: most of the accusers are men in drag, before you laugh this off as "/x/-tier bullshit", try actually taking a proper look at them.
If you haven't developed the ability to look past plastic surgery and make up then just look at the fucking body language and listen to the made-on-the-fly stories.
It's all jew lies, by supporting it as real you are effectively aiding the kike in driving a wedge between men and women, and helping them undermine male workers.
Video example: look at the accusers, listen to their stories, question the reality piped into your home by the kikes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Bullshit. Rich beta cucks like him are always a part of Epstein trafficking circles. It's no coincidence that Cenk and the Jewoogle CEO resigned right after Trump's EO cracking down on people who take part in International Trafficking operations.

I can't wait to see him frog marched out of a court house. It's really fucking happening, 2018 will be the year Pedowood burns.

turkey or the Netherlands?

Filterman wins.

Women, not even once.

I read on Holla Forums years ago that someone tried to figure out where exactly Allen adopted these girls from and the trail led to some random PO box. Anyone got info saved about this, or can point me in the right direction?

This does bring me joy this Yule season. Heil Odin!

Kill yourself, OP

You are truly a wretched thing.

mfw I get an early Christmas present

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS

Id be scared to put him in the oven, he would catch flame as soon as the door opens

Tell me about it! 1 stats came out on illegal immigrant crime 2 UN btfo finally 3 news report on increasing shift to trump and now this! Strong Finnish to 2017 can’t wait for more salt in 2018

I smelled this one out right away but the digits confirm.

anyone near that place?

GOT HIS LA ADDRESSES
360 S Burnside Ave Apt 11l
Los Angeles CA 90036-6906
Neighborhood: Central LA
2227 Midvale Ave
Los Angeles CA 90064-2012
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles
(424) 248-0571
WE GOT YOU NOW WATER BUFFALO

YES

"Stepping down" is libshit code for fired, and this whole episode is yet another perfect example of the left devouring itself over trivial matters and thus failing to unite against anything they deem legitimately threatening to their core beliefs.

I wouldn't call Turkish gobbledegook, the single most disgusting language on the planet, speaking. More like guttural phlegm removal.

Read the thread you fucking nigger, you're not special. Reveling in Chink Yogurt's demise doesn't mean anons don't see the bullshit feminists are pulling.

Filter king rustled Cenk's jimmies beautifully there

What core beliefs?

This.

Probably Justice Democrats. The article says Cenk and David Koller have resigned. Koller was part of JD.

Red text since no one in the thread seems to have realized this:

CENK RESIGNED FROM A GROUP CALLED "JUSTICE DEMOCRATS" NOT FROM TYT

TYT surely is going to have some trouble going forward though. He may yet be out. Who knows. Can't imagine the various e-celeb harpies TYT employs would be ok with him at this point.

You don't need to be worried about it too much. Even if he stays in TYT, action against him doesn't end. Whispers to liberals about "why are you letting a sex pest tell you what to think and do" will continue.

Sage and gay

My sides are obliterated.

He's only stepping aside so a right winger will be accused and expected to step down. They're gonna play the franken/moore card again.

he really flies the american flag high like that? oh man, his listeners wouldnt like to know that.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
MERRY CHRISTMAS

>"Of courrrrrrse!"

Hahahaha welcome to nu-Holla Forums.
Also all the unironically Alex Jonestein taint licking.

For as much as I dislike this shitskin, I can't disagree with his positions on the progression of a physically intimate relationship. If she's not wanting to jump your dick and YOU are keeping her off you, it's not going to fly and you'll be sucking her hind tit to keep her happy, boyo.

Sure he is controlled opposition but damn he is entertaining controlled opposition. In NatSoc America he should be kept around for laughs

You are a nigger, genetics don't matter.

Berserkers

bitch lasagna

That girl on the right

(((OP)))

apologizing

equality and progress would be the two big myth of leftism
as our society has turned sour, these myths are not easy to sell anymore
some french author i listened to on mah far right radio claims that leftism is on a downward slope: it has been falling back toward the right side for 15 years already, along on a cycle that started at the revolution roughly 250 years ago
precisely because equality and progress dont (cant) sell anymore

>>>/cuck/

If they elite/globalists hate you and you're a real poor journalist then I root for you. Anything else you're an entertainment/propaganda minister in some way, shape or form.
You're position is finite. Piss of the wrong people your career is over.