4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite easter egg in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/TpdFXH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A literal easter egg from Vice City.

threadly reminder that you're a faggot

HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW MUCH OF A COLOSSAL FAGGOT I AM

Morning everyone!

Bit sleepy here, regret not buying beer when I had money for once. Xenoverse 2 tomorrow. Looking really forward to that. The first one really sucked me in and had me playing from when I woke up to when I went to bed. Had that feeling I used to get as a kid playing games with that one.

Says the guy who posts penis spiders.

Is Xenoverse good?

Fuck off pedo.

Get a load of this fag

Its amazing. Super fast combat, something like 400 special attacks to customize your character with. Needed a little more polish to make it truly great but thats why I'm so excited for 2.

It's getting too cold to use my bicycle anymore & I need a car for winter so I can look for inventory for ebay & Amazon. What's the most I should spend? The plan is to use the car to build towards an RV to do the same thing from state to state.

you got your page covered on the encyclopedia of autism

if only markike enabled forced user, 4am would be bearable

I'm thinking of asking my sister if she lost her virginity. I want to do it so I can judge how fucked women are in california. If a girl like her has had sex, then I will probably just try to get a waifu. Would this be a bad idea? I know california is shit, I just want to see how shit it is.

Should I get it?

shieet i don't think I have one tbh

das ryt fam do u

yea when mah fema check come in das fa sho fa sho monica

The special cutscene you get in Silent Hill 3 if you have Silent Hill 2 save data on your PS2 memory card.

No one came to fix the AC. I'm a little perturbed.
The Shadow Warrior reboot ones are cool. Finding some segment of a level rendered in that old style is really neat. I can't think of a better one at the moment.

Too bad he enabled it and then turned it off the same day because people bitched muh email field

You could get a van and live out of that and do your state to state thing. Seems like comfy living honestly. A little cot in the back, sleeping at rest stops for free, get to start traveling sooner.

I'd just nigger rig some like bar locks on it so niggers can't get in while you sleep.

Getting a waifu was the best thing I ever did. But you can't just "get" her, you got to fall in love with someone.

How much is it?

Finding a good van is surprisingly difficult.

Have you pre-loaded your copy of Skyrim Remastered yet?

Don't give up yet if you got a steady job.

Idk, just wondering if I should get it.

I don't know how the fuck I stayed up this late playing video games. Where did the time go? I just beat Soul Silver a couple hours ago soloing it with a Furret. Took me a fuckton of tries to actually beat Red, but the stars aligned, RNGsus passed upon me his blessing, and I fucking did it. The whole point of it was to bumrush the game and try and open the Pal Park as quickly as possible so I can start playing Emerald and trade shit up from there you normally can't get Gen 6 notwithstanding I don't trust Sun/Moon to not be shit, even though I want it to not suck, but it was an interesting experience picking up something that's kinda shit and taking it all the way to the end. I've done it before on other games, but last time, the thing I solo'd with had a better move pool and I cheated by swapping out to heal and revive it if it died, so it was a more thorough experience this time.
Now it's time to bumrush Emerald. That's what I've been setting up for the last two hours.

Don't think I didn't notice that recycled question.

And just like that, absolutely nothing has changed, mark just has NO balls.

My laptop charger died after being in use for 16 months straight so I am reduced to shitposting with my sister's old smartphone. I don't know how long I can take this.

ay yo was gud fam

Unlike the avatarban which only affected 4am, trips are used in at least a few recurring threads too.

Yeah yeah you guys said the same thing about banning avatarfags and you still are complaining. Guess what? I'd just find some new way to annoy you guys anyway. Just keep begging for more modcuck shit.

Yarr! Give me yer (You)s or we'll take yer booty!

That's because Mark didn't buy enough copies of Fallout 4.

No.

You're a bit late on that shit.

That's what you get for expecting Mark to cave to nothing more than someone calling him names online.

I haven't seen it used much, but I'm barely on the site at this point.

Only if you buy my game.

What are you doing with your life?

Good man. Continue to support Bethesda as we need that money to support our families.

I would give you my money directly if I could.

Reminder Karen exists to be bullied

Playing other games.

Really? You'd think surplus ones from businesses would be everywhere. Like spooky big white ones.

Yeah for sure. Online might die now that the new one is coming though.

I've only heard it through the grape vine really but I assume its true.

not a big fan of this toddposter tbh

its not funny

Have you guys ever felt like you're attention whoring to yourself?

do you think you are funny?

That doesn't answer my question.

not mah booty monica nah cain't do it fam

was gud monica bout to get sum oatmeal up inz

he gota patreon for chissake

Yes, it would be a bad idea if you had a job. You still have a chance.

Heres your daily (You) for trips

Don't you always have your own attention though?

I'm dying to eat that kinda outmeal I used to have as a kid. With that fake strawberry shit. Loved that. Can't ever find it now though.

yo ne1 watch game 1, cleveland killed dat shit man i was surprised af tbh. Cubs seem like da better team all da way round, but da tribe got dat fiyyyaaaaah monicaz

His excuse was that there are threads that have actual reason to have tripfags on them such as the SS13 one
Which is fucking stupid because his vols can just ban people who have no reason to be using it. His is vol. team composed of robots or idiots or something?

It's fun to watch people scream rightly that imkampfy and therealmoonman should be removed from the Holla Forums mod team, and Jim/Ron vanish the second people start complaining about it.

It's speculation on both sides really.

But Patreon takes a cut out of it!

You know, one of these days this shit thread is just going to implode on itself because it's obvious how many of you are from the old steam friends threads.
All of you always treated like everyone like your fucking soapbox, and blogged about your life. You're all annoying as fuck, and as bitter and two-faced as they come, and I regret having ever put my steam profile out in those threads.

Why not send it to us via mail?
BETHESDA SOFTWORKS LLC
1370 Piccard Drive
Rockville, MD 20850

I'm funny? I'm only trying to share everyone the love of Bethesda games.

Why attention whore when you could be an attention whore in ESO.

rissu

monica

fo'really

pic related?

cuh dat wuz mah ish 2 monica fo'real

oh shieeeeettttt dey do? how dey stay open?

Post your steam. I want to see if you've been a loyal fan.

Honestly, Todd. New Vegas is better.

I want more!

Don't worry, Spiderfag got justifiably banned the other day for avatarfagging. And what did you expect, the huge kike to not be a huge kike?
I also never got the beef with 4AM "Avatarfags". You niggers are so thin skinned, and I'd wager nobody remembers Technology Hei and his band of merry fa/g/gots from years ago. Ritsu rotating through a hundred different images of his waifu is nothing compared to a bunch of faggots posting the exact same image. Ritsu rotating through a hundred different images of his waifu is nothing compared to a bunch of faggots using a script to take the same image and append it with an incrementing count of how many posts they've made on /g/, like they were posting on a Bulletin Board.

Too obvious

Hows your day going user?

Ayyy there it is! That shit was the bomb

Yeah. That's why I don't like talking about anything that's really bothering me.

LAUGH AT THIS PLEBIAN FOR NOT ENJOYING TODD'S LATEST MASTERPIECE

can't blame da nigga tho ice cream cake good af. I'm finna get a ice cream cake made out of cake batter ice cream n get mah beetus up dis weekend fo'real monica iz gun b gr8 monica myt die but ayy monica das how i wanna go fam das how i wanna be remembed u kno dat nigga cake 2 much fam went ham on em monica u kno

but yea gotta get dis oatmeal ryt ch'yea

gott dayuuum ryt

I woke up, drank two energy drinks, and 2 litres of diet pepsi. I feel weird. In retrospect, this was a bad idea.

When does it release?

Don't be ridiculous user. Plenty has changed. Were now half the pop in the thread, tripfags are everywhere and the comfy and feels are entirely gone, replaced with shitposting and bullying.

Arent you a little young to be talking about booty karen?

I think that'll work great.

Spider is the only one who posted regularly in the steam friends threads that I know of, and I'd post my account once in a blue moon in them before they started being sagebombed when they were moved here. I remember posting my psn profile in a PSN friends thread once back in 2014 because that actually happened in the good times.

At least I think they take some, I haven't actually looked.

I want to die.

I was joking. I bought 6 gorillion copies.

It IS better. Vegas is subjectively the best fallout of the entire series.

I think you know what you were doing.

No trips no (You)

Thats really what the threads about though, not just shitposting.

why live

I hate that weird feeling in your heart when you overdo the caffeine. RIP

Where's your receipt?

Exactly. To you it is the best and i believe you have shit taste but objectively Fallout 4 is the best.

Fallout 1 was better. I never played 2.
RIP Interplay.

Well-adjusted human beings don't eat an entire ice cream cake, by themselves, in less than an hour.

I threw it away. I'm not getting refunds.

There's noting wrong with eating an ice cream cake by yourself in less than an hour.

Morning.
Got a once in a lifetime wall playing in skins2GO casual just now.
How's your day user?

Ritsu's holding out on me again

Even todd doesnt think fallout 4 is the best. Don't be ridiculous.

I like it sometimes, but there are points where it feels you're pushing too far and the heart attack is right round the bend,

A true hero.

That you?

I thought that was you

I had over 1000 screenshots cropped from the show thank you very much.

Stop causing trouble karen.

This isn't even my final form.

Yes there is. Well-adjusted people also don't eat an ice cream cake in less than an hour while blogging about it on a Mongolian Basket Weaving forum.

Don't mistake the body of the message for its spirit.

I still don't like it. I always feel like whoever I talk to will think I'm just trying to get attention. It's kind of a big deal for me to actually reach out to someone for help.

i'ma very well adjusted individual monica balee dat

WAIFUS

What you gonna do? Shoot me?

My heart has always been shit, I don't need it getting even more shit. Bet I have a stroke before 30.

I actually had more like 4000 screenshots or something like that. Only 1000 of them cropped though.

Literally nothing wrong with that. You have to be crazy to think otherwise.

fixed that

shit, I've fallen behind.

I'm going to practice my drawing! I will be a really good drawer, just wait and see.

Good, you can draw up the (You) nobody is going to give you.

u wanna draw dis manhwa i got kikkin round up in my dome piece fam?

You never did do anything for the anni.

Still though, don't like anyone underestimating my autism.

Hopefully you can find someone to do that with one day. Besides peko probably

Older 4am was more comfy and had a lot more blogposting so, you probably would have felt more comfortable doing it there compared to now.

Reminder that karen is jewish.

Really addicted to that drug aren't you?
Just like a good little slut

Because I missed it.

Never fails to make me smile.

Fine, but in exchange, you have to agree that only a fat fucking slob with zero self-respect would think there's nothing wrong with that. Those are the terms, take 'em or leave 'em.

WAIFUS IN VIDGO GEAMS

I've just been siting at my computer doing nothing for the last two hours.

I haven't done it since avatars were banned. Waiting to get blurays so its better quality. Also going to restart and do it in png this time.

What just slept through or something?

Animu waifus>vidya waifus tbh imo fam

Why make me sad?

Im sure you'll be fine and will live well into your 60s.

me 2 monica me 2. haha i fo'got about dis nycka. he always had sum unique content, idk if i unsubbed or wut.

idk, at sum point when i realized we wuz gettin banned n it wasn't even jus some lulzy hazing i jus started niggin up ey thread on the board w/ on topic ish till i got banned tbh then i came back here n started dmx postin again den da bans went away.

You don't catch on to things do you?
CSGO lets you name your raifu as your waifu

And I ended up being awake for the threads now.

DRAW DICKS

shieeeet i fukkn luh dat gondola.

like draw pistols or sumn, like whip em out n point o lyk u talkin lyk oekkaki monica?

I'd fug these.

Not as productive as I'd like. I should really pound out a paragraph or two for my essay before I go to bed. It'll make tomorrow a lot easier.

I get by alright. I do have people I can talk to, it's just really rare for me to actually do it. There's also a whole board I can turn to for anything related to her but again, I don't utilize it very often.

If you like cute girls doing cute things try out Ichigo Mashimaro.

Maybe. Might be crippled by then though.

I'm just too lazy to deal with it each night really.

Tripfagging seems to piss off people anyway. I'm basically the only one doing it and look at how many people complain about tripfags now!

yes

This is the cycle of neet life

I'm a fat fuck with no self-respect too, but even I can admit that eating an entire ice cream cake in less than an hour while blogging about it in a sticky is abhorrent. Only the most reprehensible of human beings would defend Mark for it.

Do what you gotta do.

GONDOLA IS NOT FOR LEWD!

No like actual dicks like in the draw threads

Then pound out that paragraph, you can keep the thread up while getting those words down.

Oh well, that doesn't apply to me…

Didn't watch the vid plus I still don't know your waifus name

Why now?

Got a bunch of IRL friends or anything?

For avatarfagging. Slow ass internet would have made my post rate too slow otherwise. I post a lot fam.

Plus the rips on nyaa of it are shit quality anyway.

You should watch Konosuba, it's like a parody of the shitty "le lazy nerdy teenager ends up in a magical vidya-like world" sub-genre that is/was extremely popular the last couple of years.
Re:Zero does the same thing but tries to have a more serious plotline (don't expect too much though…) while Konosuba is comedy-based.

Yeah. Apparently lots of people got rotavirus from the wedding. I have stomach cramps and a headache but nothing that warrants taking an asprin. Probably really infective but no severe symptoms. Good ol' genes.
RIP my gf and the unemployment office. kek
Probably the grunt birthday party one. Rad times. Don't really look for those things any more.
My autism has died down pretty badly. I don't really get hyped and enjoy specific things enough to obsess over them any more. I just play games to pass the time.

I'm pretty sure a fat fuck admitted even he thought it was weird.

If skyrim has the body proportions that fallout had I might like it.

Putting too many plates on the rack for squats or something?

Only a shower shitter and the like could defend Mark.

It's too late for that now.

I don't know.

oatmeal wuz gud btw thx 4 axin niqqas.

chyea, they only b u n yui trippin n nyckas b trippin ova ya'lls trippin to da point dey start fake trippin by trippin trippin w/ yo trippin monica shit real af ryt ch'yea niggas get so wound up monica fo'real, like y dey ain't reddit monica y dey ain't on sum tumblr ish monica fa'real fa'really thoo du

ooooo ayyy gurllllll dam u lookin thicc dat pussy game right gurl?

stfu fam fo i'ma shut it fo u monica u heard?

o i c fam u mean dix aight aight

Autism is a strong thing.
Spoilered for lewd
This isn't even everything. Only /h/ and /e/ folders.

Ritsu what the fuck?

Heyo Shizu, how you doing?

I'm happy you enjoyed your oatmeal. Can you shill Trump at B-ball events?

Too bad I'd be balls deep in them to deal with a nigga trying to cop a feel.

I was able to avatar perfectly fine using png
you must have some shitty internet.

What has this world come to.

make me.

That's an impressive gallery you got there.

Whats rotorvirus?

And I hear you on the autism thing. Never have the energy to commit to some game for months like I used to.

Huh nah

Maybe you should just go then.

Ha thats pretty good fam.

Well, i'm in some shit.

I pre-ordered SAO Hollow Realization's Collector's Edition from BandaiNamco's store, since I intended to get it, putting the order in months ago.

Well, I just bought a shitton of PC parts. And I had J U S T enough money in my account to cover it and still have about $50 left over. Problem is, that CE is gonna charge me $167, and all my parts orders haven't cleared my bank account yet, and Bamco sent me the email today saying that tomorrow it'll ship and they'll charge me.

So I figure one of two things will happen:
1) The CE will ship and charge my account before the rest of my PC parts do, and i'll overdraft on the rest of the PC parts and be in a money hole, when I already owe my folks money this Saturday when I get paid.

2) The parts will ship/clear BEFORE Bamco can charge me. In the event that I don't have my funds in the account however; they simply cancel the order.

I have a terrible feeling the first thing will happen. I've emailed Bamco customer support TWICE saying to cancel the order, and they've not replied. I sent the first email 5 ((well, 6 now) days ago. And I sent another one earlier today.

Pre-ordering games is a mistake. Someone pass the bleach.

Here's the PC build for those curious:
pcpartpicker.com/list/TpdFXH

Never been a fan of moe stuff, but thanks anyway.

What a terrible world.
I really hope the VN I'm working on somehow sells a shit ton, so I can live off that. But seeing how steam is oversaturated with VNs nowadays I doubt it.

Thanks user, I enjoyed .hack so maybe I'll like those.

I've always wondered, what is it with people and making anime girls fuck brown dudes or blacks? Its even more prevalent in nip land than it is the west.

EVERYONE FILTER THE ID: 374143

THAT IS AN IMPOSTER KAREN

NOT A REAL KAREN

DO NOT LET HIM FOOL YOU

NO TIME

Its download speed is like 400kbs max and upload god I don't know. Takes like a few mins to do anything over 1mb

YOZA

NEW TOP GEAR IS COMING NEAR YOU

You should sign up to try to get free tickets.

Just take some money out of the credit card and pay it off when you get paid.

I only defend him when I'm shitposting. Remember, the best shitposts are the most believable.

Maybe if Spider actually starts posting in the threads again. He started posting on the board, so I abandoned there, and only posted to ask where the thread one night went.

ur the imposter

Why wouldn't you wait till black friday/cyber Monday before you bought PC parts? Would've saved yourself some cash and you wouldn't be in this predicament

only one of those is a Nip artist, and that's the horse one. JigglyGirls and that Erin are both western.

Never watched TopGear

Getting hard to keep up tbh.

A few, though I wouldn't confide in any of them. A couple internet friends I can though.

Probably should have used a credit card if you were going to cut it dangerously close.

You're the imposter!

Just be glad there isn't spider and someone pretending to be him. Or someone pretending to be me when I show up to a thread.

I don't have a credit card

I just woke up hi, kill all homos

Because nip men are typically darker toned so they're just self inserting.

NEET life is what you make of it. I used to be bored all the time but I've gotten gud at staying entertained all day long now.

Seriously? Get on that shit nigga its the comfiest. What a season of regular episodes around like season 8 or something then get a travel special. 100% comf

Your dubs are shit.

Outside the thread he ain't that bad.
Hi.

I may have chosen poor examples at random from my porn folder but it is an issue from what i've seen. Unless its monstergirl sex, or a specific point or lorewise like arisen from dragons dogma, its usually brown dudes or black dudes instead of pale white dudes and i dont get why. Its like half the nips have congo fever or some shit. It gets hard trying to find white dudes only porn. Unless its boy on boy

yo my knicks lookin good and i do love irkin niggas

dis nigga mo'fukn get it

sorry bae, my blood suga spike n i get a lil rabid bae come ova ch'yea n gib a lil kiss fam '3'

wuz good moniqqa

mebbe 2 fam, mebbe

Why not? They give them out like candy.

Do any of your IRL buds know about the Peko?

Wait a second, the AJ poster wasn't yakuza? Who are you?

IGNORE THIS POSTER

DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR PRECIOUS (YOU)S

FILTER THIS POSTER

ONLY GIVE YOUR (YOU)S TO REAL KARENS

i wish we had a nigga post as old spice dat shit would b tyt i'ma hit terry crews up see if we can get summa da do$h behind daat.

It's tina, the guy that made as many posts about getting laid as he could he's moved on to survival and getting a motorcycle, and one or two others who are probably the 2 people who bother being on the mod team of the board.

I'm glad someone understands.

I'm onto you.

I didn't expect the CE to ship for another two weeks at least. In which case I could've could've handled it. Not to mention, I tried cancelling it but Bamco sucks at customer support.

And I don't have a credit card. Debit or cash only.

please just stop

Because I'm irresponsible. I'd get myself in too deep more than likely. So I solve that problem by simply not having a cc

happy about my PC and building it, sad about probable overdraft. I'm gonna get slapped with the negative and an additional $35, on top of whatever other possible fees they have. Not looking forward to it.

I'm onto you.

I'm the homosexual hater

Not if I'm onto you more.

That's almost the same as mine.

lewd

death

Shadman makes pretty good porn
Im sure you'd do fine, you should get one and just never increase the limit is all.

Shadman is a pretty good artist.

I assumed anti-gay was willow or red-user. They sounded autistic enough to be.

The first one was me.

You can't just leave a guy hanging like that, tell me your secrets.

yea dat'd suk, sum banks got it so dey got like 24 hour forgiveness or sumn, also depend on how/ when it post but if u kno u ain't gettin no cash in fo a minute u kinda screwed ya self pupper

tell me u don't love it tho fam

noice

Two guys talkin all black and shit would be too much. My brain already takes a min to decipher what you are saying as it is.

I had to delete that tina guy off steam cause he chatted to me waaaaay too much. I mean shit I like talking but it was constant. And mostly normalfag shit not waifus and autism like I like.

I miss catbra

think of the children

He would send me emoticons constantly and unironically.

n-no.

Lain, there is nothing wrong with shadmans art.

Yeah but you have 9 posts in thread and I have 21.

Plus back before the threads became slow as piss I posted even faster.

That could make sense

I thought so

Lower standards.

Naaah I just download big shows, play lots of games, and rewatch/replay my favorites a lot. Have lots of favorites so that helps.

mamma-mia thats-a one-a spicy bait

Maybe so on the credit card thing. My credit is already kinda shit though, camping just under 550.

Yee I know mah nigga, I didn't realize I was screwing myself over till now. I get too ahead of myself.

Nigga you can't be serious

Maybe. I've mentioned it but my sarcasm and normal tone of voice are so similar it can be difficult to tell how serious I am about things

That's not a bad idea. I use mine way more than I should.
Let me know how Hollow Realization is. I just picked up Lost Song and the enemy respawn rate is making it really tedious not even an hour in. The movement is neat and there's action game potential here but all it's really doing is making me want to play more Hollow Fragment

u want mo limit to get yo credit r8ing up fam tbh.

basically, i buy damn near eything legal on credit n u pay it off each monf DON'T TRANSFER BALANCES OR ROLL DEBT OVER MONF TO MONF DAS BAD NEWS BEARS FAM

but yea u do dat, get a different cc every year b/c dey dok u fo havin young accounts in da credit reports n fo openin up new ones to frequently. in prolly 6-8 years you'll be up in da 800s fo credit n payin next to nothin on insurance n shit because of it

AMERICA

lel i think u could hang monica

shieeet i wish sumn take summa my keeds offa me

I CAN'T HEAR UUUU

das da wors when u do it to yo own dam self fam balee me monica i kno dat sho nuff bwoi

liking top gear is the only thing you've done right shitsu

Still got tons more to filter into it.

Not sure, I would assume it's a /d/ thing where it's just weird since Japs are really huge on keeping outsiders away.
Was there something like that even in my image?

DON'T LIE TO ME LIKE THAT YOU NEET SHIT

I don't mind two young cute girls ready for making babies in the thread. :^)

You need to work on that taste user.

Yeah that too. The big boss one all the time.

Taking my imouto to an animu con one day soonish, considering telling her. Probably not though.

I might get to go see them in Nashville! I ain't heard back though so getting worried.

I'd post more but i don't have my entire gallery at the moment.

If he wasnt so talented he wouldnt be so popular.
Wait, how do you have credit without a credit card?

How do you buy the illegal things monika?

I save as I go. And most of those pics are alright.

u seriously fam?

Not the ones built into the steam chat that you can buy. The :3c kind.

if i see your cuckface on the background i will call up mike "the kike" rutherford, he will fuck your shit up like he was going to do to hammond

Shit nigga, you really this dumb?

Pics ain't got nothing to do with it baka

wew what

I never saw that. I could picture him doing it though.

fuck you

exactly that. I'd use it TOO much for a bunch of a little things or a few big things and then find myself fucked over. I don't trust myself to NOT abuse it.

You'll appreciate that respawn rate later when you're grinding some levels/weapon levels for your characters; trust me.
I enjoyed Lost Song for what it was. It kinda falls a little flat though. If things go the way I fear they will, I'll be able to tell you plenty about Hollow Realization.

I can't stop laughing now,
Student loans mostly. Never used a credit card before. I paid off a few school payments, like that $900 I owed my university, and another $500 or so I owed a community college. So since I paid those off, that's probably why my score isn't a fucking 400 and something.

Welcome to the 4am threads.

It got really annoying, so I just removed him.

u gota sissuh riss?

STR8 CASH NIQQA
w8 hol up fo'real niqqa do u know how money even work fam?

or like maybe a money order/cashier check/wire transfer if iz like a one time thing

Probably the most common diarrhea/vomiting virus on the planet. 48 hour incubation, cleared in 1 and a half weeks, symptoms last for a couple of days. Nothing serious unless you live in the third world, are a baby, are elderly, or otherwise in a place where you might die of dehydration.

Worst part about that autism thing is that it's everything, not just video games. I mean, I've invented a machine that takes fucking four days to half charge a single aaa battery that produces an infinite amount of free energy with no fuels and I'm not even jumping off the walls about it. I mean, for fucks sake, I should be like pic related but I don't really even care enough to make this thing full scale.

kek

wheres the exit?

What? It's a perfectly valid question!

As far as im aware credit comes from credit card loans.

I guess the lolicon community would hate shadman.
Ahh okay, I never took loans so I had no idea they went towards your credit rating.

I usually barter with shopkeepers tbh, so im a bit rusty on regular currency.

Deleted from myspace

You do that to everyone though.

Yee. Every man should have an imouto, teaches him what do

How much money could you make off this thing?

Right here user.

16 in Ethiopia is 50 years anywhere else user! Stop being so privileged!

The ride never ends.

Loans in general effect credit.

That's because I can't form meaningful relationships.

in da bog where u came from bog nig

niqqa wut, plz tell me u ain't no fedora nigga nigga

she 3d?

Thanks

shit

I wouldn't. Unless you're absolutely certain she'd understand, it's a bad idea. Only reason I mentioned it to my friends is because I know it's impossible to tell if I'm joking half the time.

Yeah, that's what happened to me. Sometimes I'd go to the store and not realize I left my debit card at home and just put it on my credit, saying I'll pay it when I get home and then not doing it.
My issue with the respawn rate is that it never feels like you're done in an area. You always have to run away from a fight instead of clearing the enemies out and moving on. I'll probably never have an opinion on the story since I don't much care for SAO and skip most of the dialogue.

Yeah yeah we heard it before poor huey

Shit monica you think I'm some autist with a cartoon sister? Of course shes 3d

Oi Tom's my best friend.

Ah, I see.

No problem. If you see stu, tell him I said hi.

lemme get dat number fam

bong bong

Tom's a shit

You just have to learn to enjoy it.

But that this point, I don't consider it a negative. Just means I wont have to bother with a funeral or birthdays or parties or kids.

Now you're thinking with power!

I'll be sure to tell him

CHOCOLATE?!?!?!

That'll take too long.

You'll eventually kill yourself from the loneliness though.

Yeah probably won't. She ain't got much a clue about weebshit.

Shes a little bit of a SJW type but even then I ain't ever seen her talk about ever dating a black guy. Feels good tbh

HEY don't go insulting my only friend like that.

tom's a shit

okay, now I KNOW you're just fucking with me you had me pretty good. Now I know you're just fucking about. Had a good giggle

Yeah, Student Loans count towards it. I think there's some sort of law in place that keeps student loans from ruining your credit though; i mean imagine all the doctors and others who go to $100k+ schools and shit, they'd be obliterated with bad credit if such a thing didn't exist.

I would do exactly that more than likely.

Oh that's what you mean. Yeah in that instance I understand you there, having to run past enemies you already killed to leave the dungeon you just cleared.
Not a bad idea honestly. It's a pretty lack-luster story. The Norse mythology shit is cool though.

she prolly keep it a secret cuh she kno u rayciss on dat fake red pill tip. she prolly think u a goon or sumn tbh.

But you're here forever, so you'll have plenty of time.

That's the end goal though.

I'll die alone or die trying.

rather die

There's a ride for the dead, don't worry about it.

Double deleted and reported to Tom.

Nah shes almost in some long term thing with white guys for the most part.

I STUBBED MY FUCKING TOE!

Sounds fun.

Tom can't save your sissy ass anymore.

I hope so, because I reserved front row seats.

But he has all the proportions I like. Thicc thighs, big tits, nice asses, and thin waists. And sometimes they even have penises. What's not to like?
IIRC isnt the big thing that you cant actually escape them like regular loans? If you go bankrupt or cant pay they garnish your wages till its done or some such shit?
Man, when you think about it, the west is so fucked with how universities and credit work. Any high level job essentially has you volunteering yourself into indentured servitude to pay these debts back just for the chance of a good job.

If its the end goal why not do it? I never get this with people who constantly say they want to die but hang around forever. If death is so preferable why keep living? There must be a reason if you stick around for years on end, rather than ending it outright?

oh goody, front row seats!

How the fuck do you stub your toe while comfy shitposting in a thread?

I could see you being able to make a 2d cartoon girl hate you yeah.

Why is that boat on a pizza? I don't understand.

I saw the Norse mythology a mile off what with the giant tree looking thing in the distance. Really I'd rather the games let you make your own character instead of playing as Dorito. At least that way I wouldn't be wondering why these people don't have PTSD or something. I should know better than to expect The Deer Hunter from something like this but it still irks me.

This isn't comfy

Infinite?
I don't know how well it scales into city level power production so I think if I was to patent and then push for it to be used large scale (where the big bucks are) I'd have to shill it as some kind of environmentally friendly alternative and abuse hippy fucking socialist faggot good goys' power to cry really hard and get legislation through to make some mad dosh of it.
Though to be honest I'm pretty sure the damn thing won't even be able to scale up enough to power a single fucking house. If it did and I managed to fuck up the patent to make money off it, I could at least never have to pay for power again though so there's that.

Too see how much I can hate myself before I do it. That and I'm a little scared, but mostly I'm just too lazy to actually do it.

At least I'll be able to make everyone else wait a little bit longer.

I do my best.

MARK I HAVE A QUESTION THAT NEEDS ANSWERING

Loli is the best pizza topping obviously.

No you're not comfy.

If you ever get rich don't forget about us. Send me to nippon fam

Not good enough

Reported for ban evasion, enjoy your ban.

I'm you're gonna avatarfag as something I'll be glad to mess around.

Come on now user, no room for fun?

There is none.

They're fine if you're looking for /d/ stuff.
I'll post some for you at least.

Your now on the mods shit list.
congratulations!

what did you post that pissed them off?

I got banned a dozen times for rule 8 even without avatarfagging. You probably just triggered some mod.

But getting people to have reasons to not talk to me is all I really have left.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Check the board log, or check next time it happens to see who did it. I doubt it was mark as he usually gives lighter ban sentences from what i've seen.

Sounds like an excuse to me. I doubt you really want to die. Maybe just want attention or an outlet for your feelings of discontent and self loathing.

Where's the tits or cuteboys user? Wheres the nice hips and proportions?

Why ya gotta be like that user?

Why bother talking to anyone at all then?

Is lucario his waifu? I thought umaru was his waifu. That's the only reason I could guess for baleeting some lewds.

I wanna get married so if I get rich I'll be spending it on alamony and nice gifts.

no no, his proportions are way off and disgusting. The quality in general is shit, the way he draws faces are awful, and he couldn't draw a good facial money-shot if his life depended on it. Also, he's got a weird obsession with assholes and dickgirls; neither of which cater to me either.

Pretty much. If you work in a government job or something I think you can get some sort of loan forgiveness or they'll take off part of it or something and not take it out of your check.

Just the way the Jews want it to be.

I have to agree there. It'd be much more fun to a play a game of the MMO in the SAO universe instead of as KiddyToe and friends. All those niggas should have PTSD or some sort of psych shit going on too. AT LEAST some fucking recurring nightmare or something. But nah, all hunky dory and sunshine n shit because the author is a fucking retard.
I won't lie. I'm salty as hell. SAO had some real potential with the setup, the MMOs/Gameworlds they use, and they have some of the fucking worst storylines and characters i've ever seen. It's a goddamned travesty. God damn that fucking aspie of an author and his fucking self-inserting Frito bullshit.

That's my one post of lewd for this thread so none today. Also that isn't a nigger it's a tanned body.
I posted all round stuff so don't be complaining.

Seeing things get worse is the only pastime I have left really.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Just to add the little bit of kick. I almost never post anymore on the site and don't engage in any community anymore really, so I could just cut out the threads be done.

Mark has ~4 waifus.

I'LL MAKE YOU HAVE FUN

fuck you huey

dey sound lyk sum cux 2 me fam tbh

aww fam dey jus gotchu das all hit u w/ dat stik monica u kno

NO

Don't ask me why, because I don't know.

Love you too bae~

Tbh fam, mimi is kinda outta your league. I dont think he'd say yes.

Well i like it. Except for the scat, and other obscure weird shit he does.
Not surprised. Only the proles get treated horrifically.
Not surprising. Slaves just without the chains is all I spose.

You need to introduce more curvy girls into your life user! Brazilian girls!

Seeing things get worse is pretty fun. This election alone has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs with surprises.

Mark is a slut

I've got my heart set on a conversion van & they're all either non fuel injection models or too rusted up.

We even became magicians.

Too bad nobody would actually have sex with him.

Most of my issues with the game stem from the writing and playing as him. I hate how you start at level 100 in both games. It kills any sense of character progression because it tells you right from the start most of it happened before you even started playing. I have a feeling the original plan for HF was to let you make your own character, it has all the tools for it already implemented like face, hair, name, etc. customization

niggas rly jus jak dey shit 2 2d fam? i figured it wuz jussa meme.

Is anyone else really excited? What do you think will happen? Anyone stockpiling supplies in case of something crazy happening?

How is it ban evasion? I was hit at 9:30 pm last night, and I had a nap and waited until 3 am today to post again. I even waited until we had a fucking NOT VIDEOGAMES thread to post in it.

I made a single post with 5 spoilered Lucario NSFW images. According to the rules as written, this is fine. It says three posts is bannable, not one.

If mods can't follow the fucking rules, this place is no better than cuckchan.

He deleted two fucking images out of five. It was all the same shit. He did this to other anons, too.

epin

Nothing wrong with having a harem of waifus.

May Kek continue to grant us power until he has fully realized his plan.

I got spitroasted for the first time today
It was pretty nice

yeah.
he has job prospects and really feminine hands so if he put on a dress it might not even be gay. He'd be both the man and the woman in the relationship. Wearing the pants and wearing the dress. I can't compete with that. I'm way too insecure.

Think Hillary is gonna win, then we'll all die in a nuclear WWIII.

At least you'll have cute kids your ex wife will spoil with the money.

I'm surprised you go to the threads at all.

Nah you misread fam

Conversion van?

I've seen Mark do ban evasion bans despite the person's ban expiring.

I don't even know why I come really.

Priests too. Apparently kek has chosen the imageboard community as her chosen people.

Nah m8. They do it all the time. To all kinds of different anime. I knew a guy who jacked it to anime cars. I didnt even understand but the fetishes exist.

The important part is you try. One day you can make each other happy oni-fam.

nothing bad will happen as long as libcucks don't get their electronic voting machines

Okeefe has a new vid tomorrow at least.

Its not really. If they mods are going to step in and make a rule to fuck over like a dozen people in an offtopic thread during dead hours its already almost halfchan levels of mod cuckery.

Well don't! Free yourself!

Aight guys, i'm heading off to bed. May pop in another night sometime this week. I'm usually in the cytube most nights though.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

You have shit taste then friendo.
Basically.

Yeah, that really sorta kills it, even if you get to level 500 or so it doesn't feel the same. I think in HR you actually start at level 1 though, since it's a new MMO sort of thing or something.
Would've been nice. I didn't even waste my time with it though, since all the characters still refer to you as PityToo

here's your (You) faggot

Kek is the male form you double nigger.

There's a entire video by an English guy explaining really well why electronic voting machines are a horrible idea.

Too bad.

ye ye fam, jus learn fam mods round deez parts take shit personal but u sho em so flex so dem niggas kno what up u b aight fam peep game

i iz excited tbh niqqa, got a whole palette of canned beans n bottled water n shit finna get dat post apocalyptic comf goin fam. i hope mah dvr still work tho.

is dey sum r34 fo da brain? cuz at dis point is like, i could like make sum weird ass fetish up outta nowhere and it'll exist n shit fam.

nah fam, mah readin comprehension is at least 8th grade lvl monica

good night titty

where's dat nigga been dat post cars n apple sauce n shit.

dat nigga fierce fam

Sometimes you got to lay it on a nigga.

Night yoza, stop being a faggot.

Looks comfy as fuck. I don't see why you can't buy a standard van and convert it into something like that yourself though. Plus all those windows makes it easier for nigs to break in while you sleep.

It was worth a shot.

Ya well my wording is always awful. Kinda interested in what my writing level is.

das ryt monica das ryt das ryt fam

It was fun chatting with you. Goodnight

The best part of the bans is not only did they do it for a minority of complainers but it ended up losing the threads half their population, very few of which were the avatarfags. So they ended up just ruining the comfy, killing half the anons who came and the threads are still the same as before.

What you did there, I see it
Nite yoza.

Oh im sorry you doublenigger, do I have to respect new pronouns? Please direct me to your tumblr that I might learn the right ones.

Every fetish exists DMX. No matter what it is, someone is fapping to it.

THEY KNOW, FUCK

lmfao das fukkn good, batista reaxun awesome

blak men honey dew voring w/ like nuns watching?

You tried.

The first major leave of avatarfags happened because Mark thought there was a raid going on, and eventually people started leaving due to lack of interest.

Keep that in mind whenever a nigga tries to give you shit.

It's on Bofa.

you mean this?

I got curvy girls in my library, I just like more cute and happy looking stuff. I like cuddles

fag

Hillary is gonna fucking cheat. It's too easy to rig the election and she isn't going to play by the rules. She's a criminal and should be in jail over those emails that Russia has over her ass.

You could only hide it for so long! It was inevitable i'd find out eventually.

Google it. It should be there monika.

Kek is just a woman. She is not vivec. She does not have a muatra user.

das ryt fam, das how we do fam keepin em honest anderson cooper style but no homo nigga

Cuddles are super comfy. Especially under the covers during winter.

I think I'm going to head off to bed too. Goodnight

Night fam see you next time

What are you going to do about it?

There's literally a male and female form for Kek.

Das rite

Even if he did go back on them, he'd eventually go back on the going back.

Yeah I know. I wish I had more than just my daki though, as much as I like cuddling a big pillow

If Trump gets in there she's going to prison, but if Obama really did scheme with her he's going to be the first black president in addition to being the first black president to go straight to prison after his term is over.

Nothing because you're already having fun.

Yeah probably but just imagine the sweet tears it would bring from the faggots like the guy samefagging at the beginning of this thread. Oh man that'd be fun.

Ridiculous. Kek is a woman user. There is no male kek.

Don't worry user, i've no doubt you'll find someone special in the end. I believe in you!

yo nigguhz i b gettin sleepy fam i'ma go get comfy w/ mah pussy, doctor jus sewed dat shit bak up fo ya boi

DAS RYT FAM 100

What?

But user, you're the only one having fun.

The salt would be great.

Too bad the female is Kauket.

100% my friend.

Well, It was nice Shitposting with you all!
G'night now.

Nite konata.

Prove it.

Night fams

I just want Trump to win so that wrinkly ill women doesn't do what she wants. Oh and also for the bitch to not make Russia our enemy and let shitskin bombers into the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
>darkness and obscurity (Kek and Kauket)

Aw I didn't even realize Konata was in the thread.

I try to keep my hopes up.

Huh. Interesting. Apparently the female names are also just derivatives of the male names. Also, the kek pages says her female name is actually Keket. Which is interesting.

It'll happen eventually. So long as you try you'll succeed eventually.

I think you should take some penance to prove your loyalty to Kek.

Nonsense. Its you who should seek penance to kek.

But it was I who was teaching you the truth despite you refusing to acknowledge it

But you defend huey, who destroyed big boss. A great deliverer of chaos, and as a result keks message, Your sins are heavy.

Kek will provide his support to the first to get doubles.

If we all survive long enough.
I'll wait for her to pop up and then it'll be cuddle haven. and lewd fetishville