Merry Christmas (Eve) Holla Forums

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums.

Another year is about to past. Was this year worth it to everyone here? Were the happenings fulfilling? Where do we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JenAshleyWright/status/944684264695660544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough happenings, 2018 I believe will deliver.

shit year, nothing will top 2016 ever again

fuck you nigger
slide thread
sage

God bless you all. I was going to post negatively in this thread, but that isnt what Christmas and Yuletide is about.

Ive been more than blessed this year with friends and family that all love me. And I, them. So I wish for next year, nothing but more of the same.

My only wish this christmas, is that it snowed and that it got much colder here. It usually gets sub 20 degrees right now, which is amazingly comfy for an Aryan. I usually dont even sleep with blankets on, I love it so much. Unfortunately, what I think happened were some massive forest fires that happened in the summer, happened to have enough smoke to keep the heat in. Right now wed be covered in snow and freezing cold. Praying for it in January, just like our snowy homeland.

God bless all of my brothers!

I feel a deep connection with the winter. Like its my home, deep inside. Like I belong to the snow and that I must embrace the cold wind as it scares everyone back inside. Ive had dreams about going back our homeland, full of snow and ash, a twilight gradient illuminating our nocturnal way. Maybe a deer or two running across between pine trees. I can feel my shoes crunching into the snow, I can hear it right now as I type it. I can hear that wonderful silence, the echoing hills when the silence is broken, the tress brushing against each other. Im not sure if its Azland or Jötunheimr. Im going to start cozy spamming this thread.

Merry KKKhristmas! Just rocking out to some good ol Moon Man. May the spirit of the yuletide season be with all my white brethren and don't forget to decorate your christmas tree with dead niggers.

Merry Christmas faggot.

Sent shivers down my spine not gonna lie.

Merry Christmas. Have a summary list of what the President accomplished this year, provided by the White House itself.

Christmas with my family is fucking awful, why just about all my cousins decided to be oil drillers or coal burners and ruin our bloodline is utterly beyond me. Makes me fucking sick.

I'm terribly sorry, user.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It better. I was promised ten million dead in ten minutes and I will not be disappointed

At least my grandfather died a couple years ago and wasn't forced to see this.

Was he Holla Forumsish?

Sort of. He hated niggers and race mixers and had a big collection of evidence of things the Clintons had done over the years, was not jew wise though. I used to try to chastise him over racist jokes when I was a bluepilled cuck even though I still loved him a lot even then. Sucks that he got dementia before I could ever tell him he was right on a lot of things, wish I could go black in time and kick my own ass.

Don't let your regrets hang over you, m8. You're grandfather would be happy with your anti-nigger and anti-racemixing beliefs now. But if he were around, you could crack nigger jokes at your family.

Merry Christmas lads, here's to mad gains in all fields in 2018.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, be sure to have at least four white children.

Merry Christmas anons.
Kek bless you all.

Merry Christmas from grorious Nippon. And no I'm not a slant eyed gook.

Merry Christmas anons, here's to a white 2018.

Merry Christmas to every single one of you glorious faggots.
Today is a day of celebration.
Daily reminder to strengthen your bond with your family, try to understand them, help them understand.
Family is the most sacred bond. Cherish it

I'd wish my country would also have a good Christmas without any autist screeching in their news articles on shitting at Christmas.

A fucking rice burner

MAY SANTA BRING YOU IN HIS BAG

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Merry huWhite Christmas!

Merry White Christmas, faggots. Remember, cut out soy, high fruc corn syrup out of your diets, don't jerk off too much and be sure to lift weights. Your mind isn't the only thing that needs to be strong

Merry Christmas brothers. This year we came one step closer to securing the existence of our people, and a future for white children. Many people were redpilled, the shills are out in increased numbers, holohoax propaganda in mainstream media is everywhere. We are entering a dangerous time, where we clash with our great enemy yet again. This time the world, brothers.

MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS
Hail Satania

Wesołych świąt Bożego Narodzenia, skurwysyny.

What is it about Halo that makes me feel warm inside? Just childhood memories, or is it something more?

What did you guys get for christmas?

How is it like to be subhuman?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANONS
May you all be strong, proud and never let the shills demoralize you.

Wszystkiego dobrego anonku

ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

What in the material world should I want? I own a 1947 Encyclopedia Britannica, which states the holocaust did not happen. I own a 1937 and 1947 World Almanac & Book of Facts, which show the jewish population of the world increasing during WWII. I don’t need anything else.

Reported for ban evasion.
WHY CAN TOR POST MEDIA

cry more cuckold

Reported for ban evasion.

REPORTED FOR BEING A CUCK

That's pretty neat, post a pic? Also, you know there is a life to be lived outside of this place right? Hitler wouldn't want you to forego all of life's (nondegenerate) pleasures.

I got a Vitamix for free by being an uber jew so I'm pretty happy.

I only have pictures of my almanacs right now (the page that doesn’t have a date is the 1947 population), unfortunately. Note that they report 22,000,000 died in WWII, while ✡modern records✡ say it’s 70 million.

twitter.com/JenAshleyWright/status/944684264695660544
This is currently at the top of twitter's "Merry Christmas" page.

Really makes me think. I honestly forget when the 6 gorillion number started to coalesce and become mainstream. I remember the articles written pre-WW2 using a 6M number, but not when it became unquestionable canon. Was it Nuremburg?

(((HELLO FELLOW CHRISTIANS)))

Merry Christmas, ya glorious faggots.

The 1960s is when it became canon.

No, Jesus did not tell you to take care of non-Christians. He in fact warned against giving to non-Christians.

Jesus: "Then [God] will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these [Christians], you did not do it to me.’ And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Merry Christmas, guys. Enjoy something pure.

take this Christmas to talk to your families about white genocide and what steps we can take as family units to prevent this. I have a good feeling about 2018 lads. Maybe well get that happening we've all been waiting for. that Ive been waiting for since 2015. May you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new one. heil hitler

There will never be a happening unless we make one ourselves, you lazy fucking faggot.

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums, you glorious autists. God bless you and keep you.

Merry Christmas anons.

thats literally what i just suggested blow your fucking brains out kike

fixed

Learn English.

Dear faggot,
Please do as he says. It's for the best - for all of us.

- Jesus Christ

not surprising that a positive thread is created and there's already a kike arguing with people about how they typed something up. whatever they're paying you its not enough

very nice touch user

Hoping this Christmas will be as white as ash.

Accept Christ, or be swept away with them.

Merry Yule fag

Daily reminder that DnC posters are 2nd to the wall.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

In defense of Christianity, where the hell are the ancient texts of the druids?! The oldest PIE (the ancestral religion of most religions in the West, including Celtic, English, Latin, Greek, also Hindi, Persian, many more) writing is in Sanskrit, which retains the 8 grammatical cases of PIE. Old German had 6, and Gaelic of today has 4. Needless to say, at one time it was likely the case that there are 8 in the Celtic of the Druids. Of them, we have nothing left, of the Druids. But we do retain something - in Sanskrit, and later in Greek. And both, I would add, have as oldest their lyrics - so perhaps originally druids where rhymers.

I meant to say *languages of the West. However, I like how it sounds, so I'll stick by it.

Merry xmass from a hotel in Solden hope you’re all comfy and ready for 2018

Celtic Shit was written on sticks which while better then paper in the shortterm was far worst in the long term (most surviving Oghamic inscriptions are on stone sure enough) and in terms of literacy we do not how important it was to the druids and celts that records be kept (even with literacy their entire religious tradition could be entirely oral).

In any event, they weren't so damn great, because they didn't even bother to leave us with the least useful thing.

Merry Christmas user

The Lord also creates borders to keep the nations separate, and the Lord brings disaster to people violating borders belonging to the righteous. Merry Christmas!

there's a vol. 2 of kkkarols that was recently released. I personally don't think it lives up to the original though.

Merry christmas from australia anons. Its been a hell of a year.

checked. Yes it has. And worse still to come.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums
You've always been there for me