Judge partially lifts Trump administration refugee ban

(((THEY)))'RE DOING IT AGAIN
archive.fo/9CjQk
August Flentje, a Justice Department attorney, told the judge that the ban is temporary and "is a reasonable and appropriate way for agency heads to tackle gaps" in the screening process.

This is completely irrelevant and they know it.
Every time.

Fuck off Achmed

"The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but what is bad for my enemy is good for me."

You missed the first post, schlomo.

The MIDF has arrived.

Can your shilling be anymore obvious? Filtered

Fuck you, I like my wine and Sharia law dont allow that.

Jesus Christ, this is getting tedious.
Didn't SCOTUS already rule on this shit?
Between the cucking for Israel and incessant failure to do anything of import, I'm getting tired of US politics again.

Abolish the fucking Jewdiciary already

Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't even catch this part:
>In his decision, Robart wrote that "former officials detailed concretely how the Agency Memo will harm the United States' national security and foreign policy interests."

>Robart said his order restores refugee procedures in programs to what they were before the memo and noted that this already includes very thorough vetting of individuals.

Wait a minute, Robart…

WE ALREADY FUCKING DID THIS!

For fuck's sake…. These god damn kikes are ridiculous.

The enemy of your enemy is still your enemy, faggot. Best case scenario they're useful idiots.
The least you can do is put a little effort in your shilling, kike.

Lol, that Soros fortune isn't going to last very long at this rate….

Honestly, I'm tempted to sign up and make super obvious posts all over the place just to fuck with people. How hard would it be to go full 4th wave nonbinary-male-femen-ally on a bunch of Normie's 24/7? Thanks to Poe's law they'd never be able to tell it was trolling.

How much does it pay and how much effort does it take?

actually, here's how it works:

Sunni Moslems (>90% of Moslems) are allied to the kikes against whites

Shia Moslems in the west are allied with all other non-whites in the west against whites because they want to life off white man's welfare and fikki fikki the white women/children like all other (sand)niggers

Shia Moslems in the Middle East (and Palestinians, the only exception to the Sunni rule) are natural allies to whites against kikes and Sunnis (Iran, Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah, Houthis, large share of the population in eastern Saudi Arabia, majority of the population of Bahrain but not the government which is Sunni)

Also, Kurds are even worse than other Sunnis, they are natural allies to Israel (against Syria, Iraq and Iran) since Israel wants an independent Kurdistan to serve as a buffer state between greater Israel and Iran (Israel's primary regional threat). Turks are also even worse than other Sunnis, but in an interesting twist they are against the Kurds (as are Syrians, Iraqis and Persians).

I hope the nineth circuit keeps this up until reform or revolution is needed.

NO , they're not
They are shitskin semite desert pedophile trash who will be removed from my planet
500,000,000 world wide all white

Oh no, Trump is being sabotaged by those awful Libtards! It's not his fault that all he has done is serve Israel while is office!

His refugee ban was shit and we all know it. "Oh wow, he banned Iran, so based!"

every nonwhite country banned is a blessing and does more to help us than any other president in living memory would have done. Though i do agree that it is far from sufficient

No half measures
No surrender
No retreat
No quarter given none expected

Fucking how, SCOTUS already approved the ban. Why the fuck is no person in the Trump admin openly fighting this shit, or calling for these judges disbarment.
No all Semites are the enemy, fuck off.

It was worthless.

CANNOT LIFT. CANNOT LIFT. CANNOT LIFT. SCOTUS ITSELF HAS SAID OTHERWISE. TREASON. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM.

Reported.

How the fuck is this shit constitutional? Activist Judges need to be disbarred immediately.

I agree.

Just ignore it and proceed. These are issues and departments under Trump's (Constitutionally mandated) purview; they're not beholden to the whims of random fed (((judges))).

Try harder, kike. You can pretend he hasn't done anything except the Jerusalem move but all that accomplishes is making you look like a retard, a liar, or both. and the correct answer is both

Isn't this treason because of the Supreme Court decision?

They need to be more than just disbarred.

Trump should have him arrested for sedition.

Did you honestly expect anything different?

since when do the lower courts have a right to do this. Why isn't the trump administration laughing at these impudent traitors, instead of giving them legitimacy by following their decisions. This is not rule of law, this is a mockery. Compose yourself, America.

I don't get it either. It's a pointless merry-go-round. The only thing I can see Liberals getting out of this are some easy and fast virtue signaling points.

Are there any law-anons that can explain why this is allowed?

You're being incredibly disingenuous and you have to know it.

This kinda shit should get a ban. This 'ur a shill!' 'ur a kike!' accusation shit wasn't prevalent before the election, and it has dragged the conversation down immensely.

Bureaucracy.
They're using the bloated fucked-up system of our political machine to effectively espouse the equivalent of a child dragging its feet and crying when they don't get what they want.
Will dragging their feet and whining actually get them that candy they wanted? No. Do they care? No - by their own limited reasoning, the more time they can buy is more time they could potentially get what they want.

DYEL?

That's what they deserve but it's hardly necessary, since the people granting visas answer to the Executive branch, not the 9th circuit.

maybe they are. They might just ignore the judges.

Operative word should be sunni governments. As an example, Egyptian government licks kike ass hard but people on the street vocally see them as sub-human and have no problem expressing that. I've seen Egyptian prank shows where they go up to members of public in the street and ask them to shake hands with a guest then tell them after tell them that he's jewish. the people flip out hard.

Also, even in terms of sunni governments some really dont give a fuck. For example can you really say Libya leans towards kikes? Yeah they helped in getting rid of Gaddafi but it's a golem they can't control anymore. Its divided up into something like 17 major militias and 100s of sub ones. Qatar actually works with Iran against SA. Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco? Outside of the ME/arabs countires, are Malaysia and Indonesia really working for the kikes? Not from what I can tell, unless you have evidence to the contrary. In Afghanistan the Taliban and pretty kike free.

It's mainly SA in all honesty (with Jordan, Egypt and the Gulf states also thrown in there for good measure, Pakistan too maybe) and people see them as the speakers for the rest of the Sunni world.

Oh boy, this shit again. All these inbred goatfuckers are related. Having just one of these leeches means his entire shithole of a country can enter because of the (((bonafide relationship))). The ban was fun for the 8 days it lasted, but the jewdiciary system strikes again.

Trump needs to totally shut down the ninth district .

The solution to this problem is simple: find out where the judge lives and send all the illegals to his house. Either he reverses his decision or he gets to live in a Tijuana slum.

Ridiculous.

charge with treason, remove from the bench.

Travel ban is still in effect and unchanged until this can be argued in courts this changes nothing other than a case to be brought before the supreme courts in a year or so.

I don't know, our planet being destroyed a by a fucking meteor probably wouldn't be good for either side.

Sedition is encouraging treason, more or less. Making this ruling is actual treason.

It’s for the goys