Bugmen

Bugmen are soulless creatures that Nietzsche described as “last men,” driven only by material desires and a search for power through peer pressure. Everything that we find odious about modern society is designed for bugmen, and to cultivate more bugmen, since they exist easily in it and are oblivious to its downsides, so have a massive evolutionary advantage in it but nowhere else.

Bugmen appear when people lose shape and form because their heritage becomes a broken line. When you mix a German with an Irishman, meld a Slav or an Italian with an English person, or cross caste lines to produce caste-mixed people like Prince William and Kate Middleton have done, or even merge with a “white-presenting” miscegenated person as Price Harry and Meghan Markle have done, you produce bugmen. They have no particular distinction in their faces and bodies because they have no genetic consistency, and this is what makes them bugmen, not the specific races that are mixed into the muck. Breeding Western Europeans into Eastern or Southern Europeans, thanks to trace admixture, or breeding natural Brahmins into natural Vaisya, produces bugmen just as surely as mating a Norwegian with an African or Mongolian. Bugmen are defined by having no consistency and thus no identity, and that is what produces their slightly weird and amorphous visages and outlooks, much like the people who replaced the great empires of Athens and Rome resembled the Asian cultures around them and no longer had in them the capacity for greatness that their ancestors possessed.

touche

what's going on with his eyes?

bad breeding and a pinch of down syndrome

I think you’re okay if you’re a mix of a Caucasian and a Caucasian. Like Germanic / Slav mix is produces very virtuous men.

what does he do for a living?

shills on message boards

That's creepy as fuck because tonight I was trying to figure out what that word meant with my gf. We were watching survival-russsia videos and for some reason we started talking about bugmen. I've seen it used before, but wasn't sure what the origin was.

Idol worshippers who take on the marks of the beast system.

You have a white. Reported for d&c

Enoch is quickly becoming David Duke 2.0

Frank Colin 2.0.

yeah that's me

genetics are an idol

This nit picky horseshit is why white nationalism is having a hard time leaving the basement.

this is just too much

cuz collin is a jew
topkek mate

judaism

He shills his podcast here and says that everyone who calls him out on being a jew is a D&C shill from antifachan.

Whether or not this inarticulate blob of shit is controlled op or not is irrelevant. He gets people fired from their jobs, ruins lives and gets people sent to prison, along with trust fund multi millionaire Tricky Dick Spencer.