Are there any PC games, preferably action RPGs, which allow you to play as a giant instead of the typical human size...

Are there any PC games, preferably action RPGs, which allow you to play as a giant instead of the typical human size? As a reference, let's take the fight against Gwyn in DaS1. Are there any games where I get to play a guy who's as big as Gwyn and all the humanoid enemies are the size of the Chosen Undead, for the whole game? And no, gimmick fights where you get to be a giant for only a few seconds like in SotC's ending sequence don't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascend:_Hand_of_Kul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it's called the mecha genre.

Skyrim Remastered

Should have said giant sized humans.

just play a mecha game and paint a giant human skull on the mech

Weebs get out.

I don't get it?

There's a free online action-RPG on steam that sounds exactly what you're looking for, I can't fucking remember the name though.
I'm having a look for it now.

Well I found it, but it looks like it's been shut down earlier this year. No longer on steam.
Had things like human enemies climbing all over you attacking, along with humans allied to you sitting on your shoulder firing arrows.

Sorry OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascend:_Hand_of_Kul

That's too bad, thanks anyway user. From a quick glance it seems in Ascend you would end up fighting even bigger giants or gods aside from humans? Would have been exactly what I was looking for.

To be honest I've always wondered how the DaS boss fights would feel like from the boss' perspective. So mech games most likely won't cut it.

There's an Attack on Titan game on PC and Erin can titan shift.

Die by the Sword lets you whack things around as an Ogre, Minotaur or Lava Golem. You can play as a tiny cute kobold too if you like being bullied

Depression Quest

Never played it, but what about demigod ?

Step 1: Pirate Shadow of Mordor
Step 2: Unlock the graug taming and shadow mount abilities
Step 3: ???
PROFIT (and lots of dead Uruks and Caragors)

If you want to know, the game is alright. It's the best Assassin's Creed game ever made.
Still, what Monolith has become is a shame and testament to the general decline of AAA gaming

>>>/cuckchan/

Doshin the giant sounds right up your alley. Emulate it on dolphin

you can in the good fangame, though. why would you play the official one you fucking retard.

That's not even a board, cuckchanner.

I can do this all day, ol' buddy ol' pal

I'm sure you can. You can also do it in
>>>/cuckchan/

I did not want to do this, but you forced me to.
>>>/reddit/

Is that your winter season house?

Giants Citizen Kabuto might be up your alley.

The enemies in that game are also titans though.

Nice dubs but Demigod is a MOBA and I swore to myself to never again touch such things.

So basically use a humanoid mount to stand at least three times as tall as the Uruk-Hai? I can go down with that, sounds fun.

Do you get to trample and kill the real villains aka the Scouts in that fangame?

Going to check that out. Thanks user.

Is that protuberance on his crotch supposed to be a microdick or something?

Shadow of the Colossus.

He says he wants to play as the giant you soddding nigger

This user is having a giggle but you can use the console to change your size and become a big guy.

Are you illiterate?

It kind of is, you can eat the uruk, trample them as you make the graug run or simply bash them into pulp with your massive feet and fists. The problem is you kind of have to beat most of the game to get said abilities. Its a solid game but i wish it was harder and longer, kind of exactly like my penis, really.

OP here, I want to play as the giant and trample faggots, or more accurately, to be a ridiculously sized person just like Gwyn or pretty much every single humanoid DaS boss. Even better if I get to fight against multiple normal sized humans.

why live

It was okay to bust up on orcs for a bit, but other than that the game is awful. Ghost abilities are dumb.

It gave us some good webms mind.

i chuckled

There was a fantasy based civ 4 mod i played a long time ago that I think added an entire giant civilazation. I think it was called Fall From Heaven 2: Fall Harder. It's obviously not an action game, but the mod does add rpg elements.

Nice gets

He's right because at the end you turn into the giant black demon guy and try to beat up the horsemen. :^)

Closest I can think of off the top of my head are:

Playing as Ganon in hyrule warriors.
Towards the end of Rune where you become a demon.
Demon mode in dark massiah(though its lame)
Bioshock 2, you play as a big daddy

:3