#Takemytaxcut

Hello pol millennial tax payer here,

I've been a Democrat since i've turned 18. I know that most of yall will agree with me when I say that TRUMP is a LOSER. Not only is he a racist pig, but he is also helping his friends with getting these so called "Tax cuts".

Well enough is enough. I'm tired of working hard only to get my tax dollars taken from me to benefit the rich. Thats why i've chosen to return my 2018 Tax Returns back to the IRS. I will write a letter explaining that they should take my return and put it back into something like welfare or Obamacare. MY voice will be heard.

Who is with me?

#Takemytaxcut

Whatcha slidin schlomo?

I've seen low effort bait before, but this is no effort son.

This is retarded. Not sure if it is one of us doing this to make a movement to fuck with other people or someone actually believes this. Either way its a dumb idea. No one is going to donate their 1k or more back to the state that wont even repupose it for "obamacare" or other retarded things.

In this thread we meme liberals into giving up their tax returns to virtue signal.

I thought it was pretty good.

Really? You underestimate how fucking retarded and emotionally driven the opposition is. I think this might have a good chance of actually working.

Be raped to death by the niggers you love so much.

Checking (beautiful combo) for the left generally being chromosome enriched. But at the end of the day they don't want to give up anything to pay for gibs, they only expect others us to pay for them.

Why are you so salty. OPs idea gave me a kek, they are dumb enough to do it, virtue signaling has been done for less.

niggers

The absolute state of shills…

The thread
breddy kek, tbh

You dumb niggers are so knee-jerk and thick in head you can't even recognize irony. Maybe it's a dumb idea, maybe not, but you're sure as hell dumber lol

Poe's Law you idiot.

Wasted dubs from a nigger who cant read IDs. and more than 1 post

Lol you're just embarrassed everyone can see you're an idiot. You poor little normie

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Shitty threads such as this belong on cuckchan, not here

no lol ur dumber

Top Kek.

Hi Endchan

you are being trolled by the cia

Beyond low quality.
This is an old news pic that only fags will fall for

In b4 the anchor.

Fuck off

Get the libs extra salty this Christmas fam.

Fuck dude, did you burn out at like what, 13? Did it hurt when your IQ hit the floor like a sack of bricks?