Redpilling in New York City

Hey Holla Forums I live in Queens,New York.I'm am fully aware of the Jewish influence in our society and media and the need for white nationalism.I wanted to know if any guys lived in the area and want to organize or just give some tips and ideas for spreading our ideas in this Jewish controlled Multicultural "utopia".

Not sure about this one.

Unironically kill yourself faggot

I'm from Queens. Organize where?

there was a good part in the Turner Diaries about this

Is this a joke, right?
If not, lurk at least 2 more years before post again.
SAGE

I'm not sure what your true intentions are user. They might be pure or this could be a honeypot (although if it was it'd be a very, very shit one).
Regardless, you should know that Holla Forums actively discourages white nationalist meetups since its goal now is to systematically undermine white nationalism. Make a post saying you want to organize an alt-right or neocon/civnat meet up and i'm sure all of this kiked up board will fully support it. Mods will even stickey it.

People like you are the worst. Don't you know what honeypot means?

Are you the guy who spammed his shitty copypasta meetup 40 times ? How many times you fags will have to be taught not to organize here due to obvious infiltrator ? Do this with your family and friends, it's safer.

Put on an elmo costume and redpill tourists in time square

either really new, or trap. I'm tending to trap.

Don't meet in person, ever. We aren't ready for that. Learning the full Truth and redpilling people is priority number one, but a mouthy redpilled person is bad for the movement. Only tell people you trust, and make sure they don't go full retard.

We need to become the silent majority. Don't become a vocal minority. Only, being a silent majority, then we can have our say, either by force or by will.

You're clearly cancerous.

Just leave, retard. The Mudslimes are taking over.

The enemies of the lulz are watching this page.

My condolences.

Nice one sholomo.

Reported.

OP is FBI. Reasons:

Gas yourself, OP. You're not even from New York City, you fucking cancer.

>You're the cancer that moved to NYC from the Midwest and created (((Williamsburg)))

Hope you get cancered like Hugo Chavez, you fucking cancer.

Remember Howard Beach. Remember when whites killed a nigger for fucking with the wrong whites. All whites stood together against niggers in Queens. (Except the kikels.)

Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens, New York City.