Mudslime goes on shooting spree in Harrisburgh=

archive.is/owCSq

Pennsylvania gunman targeted police officers, authorities say
Police shot and killed Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, who was identified as a shooting suspect in Harrisburg, Pa., Dec. 22, 2017. (Dauphin County District Attorney's Office )
The suspect had chased the trooper during one of three shootings that began at around 4 p.m., PennLive reported.
By around 7 p.m., the suspect was dead.
Ed Marsico, Dauphin County district attorney, said police were deliberately targeted, and that El-Mofty was slain as he fired at officers while carrying two rifles and a shotgun, PennLive.com reported.
Marsico told WGAL-TV that officials had “no idea what the motivation is at this point.”
Grateful for the swift reaction to this incident by Capitol Police, @PAStatePolice and City of Harrisburg Police. Our officers were directly in harm's way but they did not hesitate and protected others from harm. t.co/s6E4ZQGvTX
— Governor Tom Wolf (@GovernorTomWolf) December 23, 2017
A bomb squad investigated a suspicious device spotted near the scene of where El-Mofty was killed, but no threat was found, WHTM-TV reported.
Marsico said the FBI was assisting in the investigation to determine if it was a planned act of terrorism, the station reported.
“We can’t comment on that at this time,” Marsico told the station. “But the investigation will continue and it will be thorough.”
Harrisburg Mayor Eric Papenfuse commended police for their “exceptional bravery,” while Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf said he was “grateful for the swift reaction” of the officers, in statements obtained by WGAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zT6FO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

justice

Lets let this ragheads show their true colors this weekend. A free Christmas redpill for everyone!

KEEP SAFE AND ARMED FELLOW ANONS
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

Wew this happened near me. Reminder the only good kebab, is a kebab on a stick.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

is it time for that meme to resurface? I recall some success last year.

It's always applicable with incidents such as these.

I've never seen a successful counter to it.

>OY VEY GOYIM, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE THE BIGGEST DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. THERE'S ONLY A 1 IN 66 SEPTILLION CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY A MUSLIM

Good thing nobody cares what they think, and the more they think about something, the less people care and will do the opposite just to cause them pain.

I'd respond with "non-Whites inherently harm the White race."

The anti-Whites can leave with the non-Whites.

Maybe this year we'll get another mudslime getting triggered by a Christmas ham/Christmas party and go on another San Bernadino.

I'll be very surprised if this Christmas/New Years makes it without a terrorist attack…just have a weird feeling that it's going down.

I have a feeling it's all gonna happen in Europe again.We might get one happening and this might just be it.

Yeah it has more of a mudslime presence and it is more leftist and therefore more likely to not have defenses as to avoid offending the delicate sensibilities..

according to my statistics that omit most mooselamb terrorists, whites are a bigger threat!

One down, the rest of the mudslime population to go.

It's literally nowhere on the left news websites and hurried in fox:s website.

In Japan it's illigal to cover on TV suicide sinces it's a know fact that people are fucking retarded and some will think hey maybe I'll do that.

So when trucks of peace happens it's on a 24h news cycle but remember as much as the left say they hate the cops. The left needs cops to protect them. Soyboys and whamyn need cops.

So I wonder if it's protect the cops or if it's see no evil for kebabs from the jew-news media, like all the rapes of peace in Sweden or acid of peace in England are not reported.

ReallyMakesYouThink.png

For every one of our injured, a hundred of theirs. For ever one of ours killed, a thousand of them.
The message should be one they actually understand.

So immediately memory holed right?

And holy fuck moslems are truly useless creatures.

If only white people had their own country, things like this wouldn't happen.

I love how there were 3 separate shootouts with this guy all over the city, but apparently they all took place within some pocket dimension where literally no civilians were around at all to report someone shooting fucking guns.

but im sure the state police and FBI will tell us the truth and solve the big case

Then when will the House and the Senate pass a bill that starts deporting these degenerates? It's just common sense. All the PC nonsense has got to stop because "hurting someone's feelings" should never come before Our National Security. On a side note, there was a song that was playing on a normie friend's radio that actively promoted Religion of Cuck™ called "Plain Jane." I honestly can't believe the record company that pushed this nigger into popularity, thought it was even a good idea… Why is this toxic culture pushed so hard in America when it's been nothing but death and destruction to our great name and country?

I do believe I've seen that same scenario in a movie called Capital Punishment back in 2011. Is that where he got the idea?

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER

Harrisburgfag here. Remember Harrisburg still is a shitstain on the world and the miscegenation numbers are bonkers. Every white female that is an 8+ on the attractiveness scale is a nigger dicksock and the ones with an education and looks have two or more children with jerome. This goes for the surrounding region too specifically because of Harrisburg and we get more coons from jersey coming here every day. City is not based and I'm very surprised they didn't let him keep shooting because that's what the cops do with all the nigs treating the place like it's Chicago.
/blog

There's no justice until their (((handlers))) are brought to bare.

Keep holding on, user. The day of the rope nears,

Turkish eminem

finally the muzzies start shooting pigs. i can't wait for more of this. thank god. ALLAHU ACKBAR – GOD IS GREAT!!!

They should only shoot up media or political HQs.

At this point they deserve a bath in molten lead, not a simple rope

Thank you. I wanted to post this pic in the OP but couldn't find it

Harrisburg shooting spree was a ‘terror attack’ – Department of Homeland Security

archive.is/zT6FO

gee where have I heard this one before

Bump because kikes are sliding the fuck out of the place.

And another bump because they seem to really not want this noticed and keep trying to push useful threads off the board.

FUCK YOU KIKES YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Bump

Bump

Bump

why do they always say this like it's some kind of terrible transgression
oy vey he shot at POLICE OFFICERS
isn't that better than civilians? police officers can defend themselves. it sounds like
oy vey he shot at our MILITARY INFANTRYMAN
in theses kike's perfect world the only people who can actually defend themselves are police and military, so the mudslime attacks actually armed people and not unarmed civilians and it's somehow worse?
are police even considered citizens. in war, if a country is invaded, are the police not considered enemy combatants the same as uniformed troops?

not supporting shooting cops or this shitskin, but just saying.

i meant considered "civilians" not "citizens"

bump, see update.